What We Did

Story Info
Two men become dads together.
1k words
4.43
118.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stepped out of the airport shuttle and paid the driver, I could see clearly through his jeans that he was already hard. I double-checked my reflection in the window and hoped he couldn't see me through the mid-day glare. I was wearing boxers and a wifebeater... maybe I should have done something about the chest hairs peeking up above the neckline and out around the straps. I knew I looked cute anyway, and just his type: stocky, a little furry, very masculine. More cub than bear. He was all bear... a big, black bear. Just my type.

I heard his knock on the door and ran to open it. He took one look at me and the look on his face said it as loudly as the tent in his jeans: he was definitely happy to see me. I stood up on my tiptoes for a kiss and found my ass cheeks grabbed by his hands. He pulled me up, almost forcing my legs around his waist, and began carrying me towards our bedroom.

I hit the bed with a thud.

By the time I came to my senses, a few seconds later, he had unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and revealed his tented bikini briefs. It was a beautiful sight to behold. His thick foreskin was easily visible through the stretched nylon and a large circle of the fabric was darkened by his copious pre-cum. I wonder how long he had been thinking about what we were about to do. His dick-drool alone told me it must have been a while. His large, egg-shaped balls filled out the rest of the pouch, and I longed to feel them rolling around in my mouth.

I rolled around the bed so my face was near his crotch and he shoved his briefs-covered package into my face. His clothed balls rubbed over my nose and cheeks and I tried to capture them with my mouth. And then he changed his mind.

"I'm sorry, I just can't wait," he growled as he took a step back and spun me around by my legs. He pushed me backwards on the bed and roughly grabbed my boxer shorts, yanking them down my legs.

Dammit, I was so wet just thinking about what we were about to do. He pushed my legs apart with one hand while his other hand was fishing in his briefs, pulling his hard cock out the leg hole. He stroked it a couple times, rubbing the thick foreskin over the purple mushroom head and spreading his dripping pre-cum. His cock was so beautiful... a dark chocolate brown, thick, flared in all the right places, just made for breeding me.

He forced my legs wider as he mounted me, missionary style. His head pressed against my hole as he pressed his hips towards mine. I spread my legs open even wider, to open myself even further for him, and wrapped my legs around him. His head pushed up into me, stretching my hole around it until it popped through my outer ring and allowed my hot inner walls to massage it. He groaned as his hips hit my pelvis and I groaned as his head brushed up against my cervix. His tongue entered my mouth and did the same thing his cock was doing to my pussy.

"We're going to do it for real, aren't we?" I moaned. I had just stopped taking my testosterone shots and my first period in ten years was two weeks before... I could get pregnant from this, but that was the point.

"I had a period... two weeks ago," I reminded him. He looked at me and moaned again. He knew.

"You're going to fill me up with your cum, aren't you? You're going to make us fathers." He stuck his tongue back into my mouth and I kissed him with all my might.

I could feel his cock getting even stiffer inside me as he picked up the pace. His balls continued to hit my ass rhythmically with a smack, smack, smacking noise. My cervix and g-spot must be completely covered with his pre-cum now, I knew, tightening my pussy around his head and imagining the pre-cum dripping out of his raw cumhole into mine.

When I felt his head swelling inside me, I knew this was for real. There was no way he was going to pull out now. His hips were going a mile a minute, pushing his hard cock in and out of my pussy as he pulled his mouth away from mine and buried his head into the crook of my neck. Suddenly, he pushed his cock all the way in, the head pressing against my cervix, and groaned out "I love you, Michael... have my baby." I could feel his head pulsing inside my sheath and his balls drawing up into his sack as he sprayed his hot semen into me. And then he collapsed on top of me, his cock still filling my cum-drenched hole. I wondered how long it would take for his sperm to find my egg.

_________________________

That night was nearly four months ago and I'm just now beginning to show -- it just looks like a little beer belly right now, perfect for a cub like me. I wonder how I'm going to explain to my coworkers in a couple months that I -- never anything but a man to them -- am having a baby with my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I are getting ready to be proud papas and are continuing to practice for a possible baby #2 -- it's a rare moment when my boxer-briefs aren't streaked with his cum.

____________

Note: This story is my fantasy... something I like to act out with my boyfriend (yes, I'm FTM...I was born female, but live as a gay man), without actually getting pregnant. The testosterone that I take to make me look/smell/taste/etc. like a man makes me temporarily infertile for as long as I take it. I would love any feedback about this story. If you have questions about FTM transsexualism, there are lots of resources available on the web.