What Women Want From Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
almost
almost
47 Followers

And this is a very widespread problem and a lot of women ‘fake” orgasms rather than EVER admit they don’t have one! And that is so common, I don’t know a woman that hasn’t faked at least some. We even mischievously work harder at being good at faking those, then we do, at learning how not to need to! And that is feminine logic definitively if I’ve ever known it! Makes sense to us guys! And no, most of us haven’t even a clue why!

Women need to be told and shown it is ok, to be a sexual creature. Too many years of disrespect for sexual women, too many men who dis the “easy” girl at school, too many people saying, oh don’t get a reputation! Have taken their toll.

Society has labeled sexually active women as tramps, losers, whores, sluts, bitches, fallen angels, will die in abject poverty from disease and pestilence, are cheap trashy and live in trailer courts, and in essence, who in the hell would want to be one of those willingly! Society shakes it heads sadly when women fall from grace, and sighs, what man will want her now, she likes sex! And gentlemen you are as guilty of these misconceptions and double standards as anyone and partially why we’re so confused. Do you want sex or not, is sort of what we end up wondering.

Men don’t MARRY sexual women, because they want a good mother for their kids! They marry the woman who isn’t sexual, who is prim and proper and soft spoken and then ten years later sort of wonder why she stopped putting out. She’s a nice girl is why, you chose the most repressed one you could find is why, so you could raise nice repressed daughters of your own. Guys, if you want a lady in the living room, and whore in the bedroom, you may need to teach the one to be both. And although you all seem to think it’s easy to teach that chilled and virtuous woman to be fiery and passionate, in fact, some people never do embrace passion willingly and won’t learn to be sexual. It is easier to teach one manners and how to dress properly, by the way. Part of that is most of them will gladly make that change for you. And some of the ones who appear so sweet and pure, in fact, may never be able to be sexual at all, and may not even like men very much.

Our society does this to women, and we all do our part to make those rigid restrictions a very real problem. Women aren’t allowed to talk dirty, it’s very unladylike to swear or to talk about sex, or like sex, is it really any wonder women repress their own sexuality? And part of this whole women’s movement has been about sexual freedom from repression, we want to like sex and have it in our lives. Other cultures like it, and value it and even teach it to people without worrying they’ll misuse sexuality or abuse it. It’s ours that is very adamant that sexuality is a disease and an evil, and as such, I guess I wonder who made those rules and decisions for all of us, and why, if this is evil, were we all born to be able to have this pleasure.

Whether its Puritannism, Victorian, or whereever it all started, somewhere along the line, people didn’t want women to be sexual, perhaps they were afraid we’d be TOO sexual and they would run off and screw our tiny little brains out! And no man wants to share a woman he cares about! And before the age of birth control and antibiotics it was a way to insure your child was indeed your own and that you didn’t get incurable disease, which STD’s once were. Male possessiveness is as primal as anything we deal with. Men guard their pussies, because if they don’t, some other man will steal her away, and men like having their own pussy! She makes his life BETTER, she greets him at the entrance to cave with a cool drink, she puts curtains on his windows, she tans his hides into new clothes for him, she keeps him warm at night and she brightens his life with a smile, she makes him laugh as she figures things out, and she amazes him by what and how she learns. And in that, selfish and somewhat overbearing protective rationalization, that women were in fact possessions, women were put to sleep, very much like Snow White was, so that when her Prince arrived, he could awaken her with a kiss and she would only want him ever more, having been guarded well and still chaste and pure, the spring from which only he gets to drink, sweet and gentle, clean and good.

The tale of the seven short guys and the Monogamous slut, was so cleaned up to get that G rating, some of us missed that they do a lot more than kiss, after he carries her off to his castle. And if the tale were remade in an X rated version, he darn near drags her to that castle impatient to ravish her completely and mark her as his own for eternity, branding her as his, plunging into her ravenous mind and eager body until she’s nothing but responses and nerve endings. Lucky girl! So is there an airline that flies to this land, because I would book a trip. Really I would.

There are two approaches to reaching a female’s sexual release triggers, to find her repressed sexuality, and unleash it. One is through tenderness and patience, gentleness and knowledgeable touching. It’s encouragement for her to be sexual, it’s teasing and teasing and more teasing and oh even more teasing, it’s making her beg for it and then saying, not tonight honey, let’s just cuddle. Men, she is showing you what she needs the only way she knows how. TEASE the living daylights out of her, until your eyes cross and your testicles turn NAVY BLUE, she needs your self denial more than you can ever imagine to get through this, and it is worth it for you both, it really is. And oh start up again tomorrow, do not let her have it! Do not. And when you come home to this soft glowing pleasing sweet enticing begging woman, who all but leaps upon you for more, when the glow reaches her skin, her eyes, and her hair, tease her a few hours more and tenderly take her, and yes, it may take several weeks. At least three or four nights. Well you guys did ask, and this is the answer. This is what women want desperately and have no clue how to tell you because, you’ll get the same look on your face and frown you have from reading this now. It’s that dumb way you all go HUH, no way?! That makes it hard to tell you these things. Seriously. Patience and belief are important.

Once there was a courtship ritual, that was very much standardized through out time. It involved getting to know each other, it was often chaperoned by others, so that no sex could take place! It was once called dating in this country, although we’ve all but done away with it, sadly. It’s a dance, it swerves, it’s rhymical, it advances it retreats, it’s step here, step there, follow now turn, dip and spin, and in it men lead. And that is the key to unlocking women’s sexual responsiveness and passion. Those old courtship rituals, weren’t about bringing her flowers, they were about learning her mind, showing her you care, earning her trust and teasing her into awakening, figuratively, literally and metaphorically. There are reasons those customs evolved, because older wiser people knew that women could not just jump into the rack and be happy happy joy joy with it all.

And the recipe for sexual foreplay and the ability to awaken a woman’s sexuality is in the above. It is a dance, it does go on for some time, it does involve things like learning to trust and building that trust and it is about proving to her who you are and why she does want to love you.

And she will adore you forever, and for a time, you will need to tease her like this ongoingly, but it won’t be long before she begins to develop the early stages of that disease you men all wish she’d get of I-wanna-cock-now. It wont. Sex is a journey, and it starts slow for women. After awhile, they start to go faster, and they’ll keep up. After more time, they’ll all but drag you along, and eventually, if all else fails, she’ll carry you if she has to, but you have to do the first part! Or it doesn’t happen!

She can’t help it gentlemen, and very very expensive sexual dysfunction clinics do this, and teach this “delaying” technique to bring out a woman or a man’s mental blocks or repressions preventing their enjoyment and active participation in sexual pleasures. You can do this yourselves at home. In some ways this works like building pressure behind the figurative dam, that any repression literally hides behind and that pressure, through arousal and physical excitement, builds to the point where it has to be released, where it breaks free and all but explodes very much like a dam that’s burst. And the older she is, and the longer that repressive dam has built up, the more it will take, and part of her will not be able to help you do this, the part that built that dam to begin with. The part of her, that through teaching of parents and societal influences, believes pleasure is wrong, that sex really isn’t important nor should it matter. It can be overcome, but it isn’t something fifteen minutes of foreplay or touching the right spot is going to accomplish. You have to enter her body through her mind, and help her unlock the door to her sexual responses gently, with compassion and with understanding and the belief that oh yes you can, and oh yes she wants you too. She just may not be able to admit that. With knowledge, skill, understanding and trust, lots of erogenous zone play, and teasing delaying the gratification to the point she can’t control her own mind, a little manual stimulation and she will go off like a rocket into space, and once she’s learned how and what it’s like, she’ll get right with the program, honest. I am one. I know. And with more experimentation you can expand on this and build a truly pleasurable intimate life long adventure with your woman.

This will be continued in the next chapter-and I am not a trained or degreed professional of any sort in the arts and sciences of humanity, nor do I profess to be such. Some of my instructions may be somewhat flawed or incomplete, nor espoused as popular belief. I read a lot, I learned and then Raoul showed me the way, like it was simple! So good luck to all of you who have read this far with interest, and the next chapter will go into more on this subject.

almost
almost
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How To Appreciate A Woman What's the real truth about appreciating a woman?in How To
How to Pleasure a Lady - & Yourself Advice from a Teenage Sex Connoisseur.in How To
How To Seduce A Woman The art of seduction.in How To
How to Make Her Scream for You A general guide to the core of a woman's sexual desire.in How To
How to Spot Arousal in a Woman Can you tell when a woman is REALLY aroused?in How To
More Stories