What Worser Place? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers

"You want to cum?" I asked.

She nodded, sobbing. "Please, Jimmy! I've got to, it's driving me crazy! I can't stop thinking about it. I know you think I'm crazy or sick in the head, but it's just that I need to cum so bad. Please let me cum, Jimmy, just one time!"

I heard the hysteric edge in her voice, and chose to ignore it. "Not yet. Get off my leg."

"Jesus, Jimmy!" she cried. "You've got to let mecum!" Her voice grew louder, more shrill. "I've got to fucking cum, Jimmy, I can't keep holding it! I told you it's driving me crazy -- I'mserious! Goddamnit, I havegotto fuckingcumrightnow!"

"No," I said.

Kristin threw back her head and screamed, an ear-piercing shriek. Then she barked at me so forcefully the tendons stood out in her neck. She let go of my leg and dropped back to all fours, barking at me without pause, her face crimson. She crawled to a floor lamp beside the sofa and abruptly hugged her body to it, clutching it with arms and legs, humping it as she had my leg, with such violence that I feared she would topple it.

"Kristin, down!" I bellowed.

She looked up over her shoulder at me, still yapping and humping. With a scowl I stepped forward, and steadying the lamp with my right hand I grabbed a fistful of Kristin's hair with my left and gave her head a yank. She squealed. I yanked her head again, and this time she had sense enough to let go of the lamp. She growled and barked angrily at me.

I put my face nose to nose with hers and screamed, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

She cringed away. I shook her head by the hair a few more times before letting her go. She fell onto her side, buried her face in her hands. After a moment her body heaved with sobs.

I turned away from her, trembling with anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

For three or four minutes she could not speak through her tears. I went to the kitchen counter to make a drink, my hands trembling with suppressed rage. At last Kristin gathered herself up onto her hands and knees and crawled over to me. To my astonishment, she put her lips to my boot and kissed it tenderly, then nuzzled it with her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy," she whispered. "I can't explain. I'm trying so hard."

"You're not making any fucking sense, Kristin," I said, gulping at my drink.

"I could have cum while I was humping your leg, but I knew you didn't want me to. Half of me wanted to do it anyway, because I need it so bad, but the other half wouldn't let me. It's like I'm torn in two, and the two halves of me are driving me crazy. I'm going crazy for you, Jimmy."

She looked up at me and smiled weakly; it seemed a tragic expression on her haggard face.

"I should have let you cum."

She shook her head, chewing her lower lip for several seconds as she mulled some thought or other. Then she said, "It felt like you really were turning me into a dog." She turned her gaze to the floor. "Like most of my brain went numb and I was just an animal. I couldn't think for myself and my body was ready to cum but I'm trained to obey you and so I couldn't let myself."

I took another gulp, the ice clattering loudly in the glass as I turned it up.

"Are you going to send me back home now, Jimmy? Did I scare you? You think I'm going crazy?"

"Doyouthink you're crazy?"

"I belong to you, Jimmy. I knew it from the very first moment you looked at me. Do you remember? Mr Luttrell's English 105 class. You walked in and our eyes met for just one second. I instantly felt like I'd been hollowed out, like my soul had shrunk to nothing. And suddenly I saw myself, like I was seeingmethroughyoureyes, and I realized how tiny and frail I looked to you, how frightened and beautiful. Right away I felt all filled up again, and I knew that you possessed me and I would belong to you forever."

"Jesus, Kristin. You've never told me any of this."

"Would it have made a difference?"

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe."

But I knew better -- Her story would have repelled and disgusted me in college.

"If I had told you what I was feeling right then, you would never have asked me out in the first place. As it was, I had you for three weeks, four days, six hours and seventeen minutes, from the time you called and asked me out to the moment you broke up with me. We made love twelve times and I came every single time. The day you dumped me I had just given you a blow job and swallowed. I'd never done that before, not for anyone. You were buckling your belt back on and you said,I don't think this relationship is working out."

"I did that? No, I didn't."

"You said,I just don't feel that we're right for each other. Except as friends.You said some other stuff too. I remember every word because each one cut me right down to the bone, and I felt all hollowed out again. I only knew that you were leaving me and I was just an empty shell and I would never be happy again."

"Everyone feels that the first time," I said without conviction.

"I remember walking back to my dorm room. I could still taste you in my mouth, and I never wanted to lose that taste. I wasn't angry or bitter. Just sad, hopeless. You're still the only man I've ever really wanted."

I tried to take another drink, found only ice and water which dribbled down my chin. "I never knew these things."

"Now you think I'm pathetic, don't you? Crazy and pathetic."

"I'm pretty sure that you're not crazy."

"But now you know my darkest secret: I've lost my soul."

"Then perhaps we really are meant for each other. We're Soulless Mates."

"When I'm with you I feel like I have my soul back, and it makes me happy."

The topic had unnerved me; Kristin was still lying naked at my feet, gazing up at me, but I could not meet her eyes. "Make me a drink," I said. "Just pour it on the rocks."

"Yes, Jimmy." Kristin got to her feet, took my glass. "Are you hungry? Should I start dinner?"

"Dinner. Yes. I'm famished."

"You go relax. Let me know when you need another drink. Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

I proceeded to get drunk, so much so that I have only a vague recollection of dinner. Kristin brought me a hamburger and thin-cut fries on a plate, then knelt by my knee while I ate. I fed her a few morsels by hand, mostly fries; she had not made a burger for herself.

I recall very little of the rest of the evening. At some point I had three fingers in Kristin's twat, furiously plumbing its depths. She lay on the sofa, her arms clutching her knees to her chest, while I brutalized her tender hole for several minutes, teasing and taunting her. She begged, pleaded and wept for permission to cum.

I called her a slut, a whore, a bitch, a pile of shit; she avowed every epithet.Yes, Jimmy! I'm your slut, I'm your bitch. Please let this worthless piece of shit cum!

I had grabbed her head by the hair, winding a great fistful around my free hand. "I want you to cum now, Kristin," I said, shaking her head fiercely. "Right now!"

I lifted her off the couch, gripping her tightly by head and groin. Her body bucked violently against me, limbs buffeting me as they flailed. She shrieked and sobbed with orgasm. I dropped to one knee so that I would not lose my balance, and Kristin threw her arms around my neck, shuddering and weeping until her climax gradually subsided.

I have no recollection of what happened thereafter. At five-thirty Sunday morning I awoke in my bed, alone. I sat up and looked around in a panic, but could see nothing in the pre-dawn gloom of my room. Had I angered her during the night? Had she left me? Or worse, had I injured her somehow in my drunken stupor? Anxiously, I called her name.

A shadow at the foot of my bed stirred, and Kristin's voice spoke sleepily.

"You awake, Jimmy? Can I get you something?"

"Why aren't you in bed with me?"

A pause. Then, "You told me to sleep here. Your faithful pet. Remember?"

"I need water," I said. "And aspirin."

"Yes, Sir."

Kristin rose, felt her way uncertainly to the bedroom door. A minute later she returned with two aspirin and a glass of water, which I gulped down gratefully. Kristin waited on hands and knees beside the bed, watching me.

"You really don't remember last night?" she asked.

"I remember making you cum."

She laughed happily, her body rocking back and forth so that her tits swayed between the shapely alabaster columns of her arms. "I'venevercum like that before, Jimmy. It was a religious experience, like meeting God or something. That's how it felt, like you were God and I was just some slimy worm writhing on the ground. You remember? I worshipped you."

"Worshipped? I don't remember."

"Later you made me beg for it in my butt, and the very first second you stuck it in I said,Please God let me cum! And you said,Yes, you can cum.I was on my hands and knees and your big dick was fucking my ass so hard and I screamed at you,Thank you, God!I'm cumming."

I rubbed my temples and sighed. "Sounds like we had a hell of an evening. Wish I'd been there for it."

"You were really drunk. But it didn't affect your dick any; it was bigger and harder than I've ever seen it. When Todd has a couple of drinks he turns into a noodle. Do you want any more water? Did I bring enough aspirin?"

"No, that's all I need. I don't usually get hangovers. What time did we go to bed?"

"I don't know. Eleven, eleven-thirty. Not too late."

"Then I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up at ten."

"Yes, Sir. Will you want breakfast?"

My head was already on my pillow, my eyes closed, consciousness drifting. "Don't ask stupid questions," I muttered.

I was asleep before I heard Kristin's response.

MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers