What Would You Do Now? Ch. 02

Story Info
The end of the story.
1.5k words
166.8k
35
75

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodmanone
woodmanone
2,279 Followers

If you have not read Chapter 1, please do so. There is very little sex in this story. Thanks for all the responses to the first chapter. I appreciate all the the input and suggestions, even those that were unkind at best and hateful at worst. I will try to tie up some loose ends and come to better conclusions in this chapter. Again thanks for your interest. Newby here, trying to get started.

*

A short recap. I discovered, my wife of 30 years, Jenny was having an affair. I caught her and her lover in the act so to speak. We are still living together in an uneasy truce. I didn't know if I should leave to save my pride or stay because of my health problems and lack of insurance if I leave.

Then as you may recall, I won a Power Ball jackpot of $12 million dollars. I had my son claim the prize in my grandson's name. I did this for two reasons. First reason: The prize is paid out in installments over 20 years. I may not last that long, but my grandson will. My son will see that I get most of the money every year until I'm gone. Second reason: At the time I won the lottery I was so mad at Jenny that I didn't want her to get any of that money. I thought she might just kick me out and go running to her lover, Henry. My mind had really been fucked up by her affair.

After receiving the first check, I began to think more about by problem. I now had financial security, so that was no longer an issue. In spite of my anger, I thought of all our years together. The last few years had hardly been a picnic for either of us. Jenny had never complained and had always been there to take care of me.

I decided that I should split the money with Jenny. It was only fair. She had screwed up big time and hurt me terribly, but she had been my best friend, lover, and wife for better than 30 years. When Jenny came home from work, I told her we had to talk about our situation. We went into the family room and sat on opposite ends of the couch.

"Jenny, we or I can't continue like this. We have to decide how to handle this problem. I'm so mad all the time, I mean every waking minute. This cannot go on. It's driving me totally crazy."

"I'm so sorry William. I never meant to hurt you, but I became so frustrated and felt so old and useless that I did a very stupid thing. The affair wasn't about love, just the sex and excitement of being wanted. Yes, we danced and made out and had sex. It was a way to relieve my sexual frustrations and make me feel attractive and wanted again. I am so very very sorry to have hurt you. Please let's get past this. We have many good years left to enjoy our family and each other. Please William," Jenny almost begged.

"Well, let me tell you how I feel and then you tell me how to get out of this mess you have put us in. You have never once said you were sorry for the affair, Jenny, only that you are sorry I got hurt. How long would it have continued if I hadn't caught you Jenny? Would you still have been sorry if you had never been caught? I believe you are only sorry you got caught and how public it was."

"You say it was because of you feelings of frustrations, feeling old, feeling unwanted and unattractive. For better than 30 years I have told you every day that I love you. I never left the house without kissing you goodbye and kissing you hello when I came back. You were complimented on how nice you looked almost everyday. How can you feel unwanted and unloved after all that?"

"I believe that if you had came to me and told me about how you were feeling, we could have taken steps to fix the problems. You didn't care enough about my feelings to discuss it with me. The solution you choose was to drop your panties and spread you legs. That was a terrible thing to do to someone you are so so in love with."

"Your fucking some asshole is not the worst thing you did. The worst thing you did was to do it in such a public manner. Screwing son guy from work and in such an open manner shows how little you respect me. Most if not all of your co-workers knew about this little fuck fest you were having. I wonder how hard they laughed at me behind my back. Poor old dude, can hang on to his wife. Just fucking great Jenny." Jenny sat with tears running down her face and sobs racking her body. I no longer really cared. I had enough, I am done.

"William, please forgive me and let's get past this horrible thing, Jenny said again. "I love you and want us to stay together. Please William, can't we just stay together?"

"No Jenny, I'm done. I have been there,done that,and got the fucking T-shirt. I am leaving you and will file for a divorce tomorrow. The papers were drawn up the first week we got back from the meetings. I will have to make a few adjustments to them, but they will be filed tomorrow."

"Jenny can you look at me for a moment" I asked? As she looked up, I told her "we have married for 31 years. The first 30 would be graded from good to wonderful. The last year has been shit. I didn't know it until recently, but that last year was just shit. In spite of the last year and because of the good years I am going to do something honorable and so unlike me. You what a son of a bitch I can be when I'm crossed."

I informed Jenny that I had won the lottery, big time, and was going to split my winnings with her. "I had the ticket put in our grandson's name. That way someone in the family will get every penny I won. His father will take $50 thousand dollars out of the yearly checks for his managing of the account. The remained of the checks will be split evenly between your and I."

"If I really wanted to be vindictive, I would sue your employer and good old Henry. I'm sure there is some kind of unethical behavior here and you, Henry, and your company are all guilty as sin. I have decided not to sue. It would mean you would lose you job, at least. We have had too many good years for me to be that much of a bastard. You may deserve it, but let God punish you. Okay, I'm done. I will be out of here when you get home from work tomorrow. Don't call me, don't try to see me, I don't want to know you anymore. Goodbye Jenny, I loved you so much it almost hurt. You have killed that and now all I do is hurt."

EPILOGUE:

The divorce papers were filed and Jenny didn't contest it, just signed it and closed the book on our marriage. It will be final in about a week.

By the way, someone sent some dirty pictures to my old pal Henry's wife. She apparently did not like them. She kicked Henry out and divorced him. Took him to the cleaners too. Jenny and he lived together for a while, but it only lasted a couple of months. I guess the thrill of doing something forbidden was gone. Either that or Jenny got fed up with supporting him and he got kicked out again.

Shortly after Jenny and Henry split up, Henry was robbed and mugged. He was beaten very badly. He had a broken knee cap and probably won't be doing much dancing. One arm was broken and he almost lost a testicle. The police questioned Henry's ex-wife and then questioned me. We both had air tight alibis. I was with my son and grandson on my boat on the lake where I now live.

I got a loan based on my share of the lottery winnings. I wanted some pocket money to play with. The loan was for 2 million. My days are spent at my lake front home. I play golf, fish, and watch the two lovelies sunbath nude on the bow of my new boat. So what if they are only there because I have a lot of money. At least I know what to expect from them. No surprises there, just good times.

After thinking about it some, I changed doctors. He altered my medication and I can now sustain an erection for longer than five minutes. No marathon sex parties, but I can pleasure a women and myself now. Not more than once a day, but hell that's a great improvement.

*

Well there is the rest of the story. Hope it offered some closure. I took to heart some of the suggestions offered and can see the logic of a lot of your responses. I again didn't use an editor, mainly because I am not sure how that works. As always, comments are welcomed. A newby here, just getting started. Thanks.

woodmanone
woodmanone
2,279 Followers
  • COMMENTS
75 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second time

Still think that he was way to generous with ex wife. Then she takes his money and moves in with Henry? At least Henry suffered a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Every story on this site is the same. Cheated guy either beats up or has someone else beat up the guy that fucked his wife. Why? They never force the slut. She does it all on her own, if not with that guy, then some other guy. It's the slut wife that breaks the vows, not whichever random guy she chooses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HE'D HAVE HAD A LOT MORE MONEY AND SATISFACTION....

If he had sued the company and gotten the asshole fired. Why worry about his tramp wife losing her job? Stupid shit just gave her 125k a year income. There was a whole lot wrong with this story. Six years of not having a solid erection would have made him one of the world's greatest pussy eaters so why wasn't she satisfied? should have left the slut at the convention and divorced her straight away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i kinda wanted him to not give her the winnings

mostly because she never did say sorry for the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why did he treat his wife fairly, I would not have.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Not Guilty The evidence appears to be more than circumstantial.in Loving Wives
Another Chance Wife cheated; he got revenge & another chance.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
More Stories