What Would You Have Done to Me? Ch. 02

Story Info
What she missed out on.
2.5k words
4.03
61k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

A few months after walking into her front hall with her friend Lisa and finding her husband Kyle standing naked waiting to surprise her Rebecca walked through the front door with her friend Sara and found Kyle waiting for her again.

"Damn." Rebecca said dejectedly.

"Oh my god!" Sara said.

Kyle scrambled into the kitchen.

"I guess I better go huh?" Sara asked.

"Oh no...you need to hear this." Rebecca said.

"Hear what?" Sara asked.

"Come with me." Rebecca said.

"Into the kitchen?" Sara asked.

"Yeah...come on...it's alright." Rebecca said.

Rebecca walked down the hall and into the kitchen with Sara right behind her. Kyle had put on his 'kiss the cook' apron he wore for barbecuing.

"Hi sweetie...I guess I ruined your attempt to be spontaneous again. Sorry." Rebecca said.

"Yeah...well...since last time didn't work out and all...I thought I'd try again." Kyle said.

"I'm very sorry that I messed things up again Kyle." Rebecca said.

"It's okay I guess. It wouldn't be spontaneous if you knew that it was going to happen so you made sure not to bring anyone home with you. This is the risk that you take when you try to surprise someone." Kyle said.

"You certainly surprised me." Sara giggled.

"Hi Sara." Kyle said.

"Hi Kyle." Sara said.

Rebecca walked over to Kyle, put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"Obeying your apron. It say 'kiss the cook' so I did." Rebecca said.

"Does that mean I should kiss him too?" Sara asked.

"It doesn't say who is supposed to kiss him...so you probably should just to be safe." Rebecca said.

"What?" Kyle asked in disbelief.

"Don't worry sweetie...it's just going to be a little peck...right Sara?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course." Sara said.

Rebecca pulled away from Kyle and Sara walked up to him. Kyle pulled his head back as far as it would go so Sara took his head in her hands and gently pulled it forward. She gave Kyle a little closed mouth kiss on the lips and backed away.

"There...that wasn't so bad now was it?" Rebecca asked.

"No...I suppose it was okay." Kyle said.

"It was better than okay. Closed mouth or not I kissed another woman's husband right in front of her...with her permission. That was exciting." Sara said.

Rebecca smiled.

"If you think that was exciting you're really going to like this next part." Rebecca said.

"What part?" Sara asked.

Rebecca looked at Kyle and smiled.

"The things you said you would have done to me the last time you tried to do this were amazing. I am still kicking myself that I missed out on them as I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for missing out on this. Would you have done the things to me this time that you would have done to me last time?" Rebecca asked.

Kyle looked at Rebecca. He turned his eyes towards Sara. Then he looked back at Rebecca.

"No sweetheart I wouldn't have done those things to you. You know what I would have done to you last time. The point of being spontaneous is to do something that the other person doesn't expect. It wouldn't have been nearly as spontaneous if you knew what I was going to do. So I had a whole new list of things to do to you." Kyle said.

Rebecca smiled.

"What would you have done to me this time?" Rebecca asked.

"Are you sure you want to know? I could hold on to the ideas and surprise you with them at some later date." Kyle said.

"With your dirty mind I'm sure you can come up with a whole new line of things to do to me when I don't mess up your plans. So what would you have done to me if Sara wasn't here?" Rebecca asked.

Kyle looked at Sara before turning his eyes back to Rebecca.

"Well...I know you like that dress, but it wouldn't have survived." Kyle said.

Rebecca looked down at her dress.

"I love this dress Kyle. What do you mean it wouldn't have survived?" Rebecca asked.

"You would have followed me into the kitchen where I would have kissed you so long and so hard that you would have had to use all of your strength to push away from me so you could breathe." Kyle said.

Rebecca smiled.

"I hate having to push away from you like that, but a girl has to breathe." Rebecca said.

Kyle smiled.

"What would you have done to me next?" Rebecca asked.

"After pushing away from me so you could breathe you'd have had your arms around my neck. I'd have grabbed you by the hips and picked you up. You'd have thought I was going to do the same kind of things that I told you about last time so you'd have been surprised and confused when I carried you out of the kitchen and into the dining room." Kyle said.

"The dining room?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes. I'd have put you on the table and started tying you up." Kyle said.

"You were going to tie me to the table?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yeah...the ropes are already in there." Kyle said.

Rebecca turned her head towards the dining room.

"Then let's go in there." Rebecca said.

She started towards the dining room...Sara followed, and Kyle went last. There were ropes tied to the 4 legs of the table.

"Oh my goodness...you really were going to tie me to the table." Rebecca said.

"Damn straight I was. You probably would have protested a little, but you'd also have been curious and excited to find out what I was going to do to you so you would have let me do it. Wouldn't you?" Kyle asked.

Rebecca shrugged.

"I doubt I'd have put up too much of a fight. What would you have done once I was tied up?" Rebecca asked.

"I didn't know what you were wearing, but I knew that it had to come off. Instead of stripping you out of it...I was going to grab these and cut them off of you." Kyle said.

He picked up a pair of scissors he had placed on a chair.

"It wouldn't have mattered what you were wearing. The only thing I wouldn't have cut off you was your wedding dress and there was very little chance that you were wearing that to go shopping. Pants...shorts...a skirt...a dress...it didn't matter...I was going to cut it off of you. I would have done it slowly. Since you're wearing a dress with buttons in the front I'd have snipped them off one at a time. I'd have cut your bra and panties off of you too. You'd have been completely naked and tied to the table. You'd have been completely exposed and completely at my mercy." Kyle said.

"Oh my." Sara said.

Rebecca looked at Sara...then at Kyle.

"What would you have done to me after tying me up and cutting my clothes off of me?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have started in on the torture." Kyle said.

"What kind of torture?" Rebecca asked apprehensively.

"Don't worry sweetheart...it would have been teasing torture...not hardcore torture. I'd have started your torture with this." Kyle said.

He picked up a long feather.

"You my beloved are extremely ticklish so I'd have stroked this feather over your entire body. You'd have writhed around, but with your arms and legs tied you wouldn't have been able to get away. You'd have been laughing so hard that you'd have started crying and begging me to stop." Kyle said.

"I might have begged you to stop, but once you did I'd have been walking on air from all the sensations that the tickling created. What would you have done after the tickling?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have pulled out my next torture device." Kyle said.

He picked up a little pocket rocket style vibrator.

"I would have used this pretty much everywhere except its normal spot. I would have used it on your toes...the sensitive arches on the bottom of your feet, the inside of your thighs, along the outside of your hips, across the area where your panty-line would be, on your extremely ticklish sides, on your ears, on your fingers, under your chin, all over your breasts, especially on your nipples, all over your stomach, in your belly button, then all around your pussy before finally attacking your clit with it. It would have been more than half an hour of tiny little vibrations all over your body before it touched your pussy. You'd have been giggling and moaning as it moved over your body, but when it hit your clit your back would have arched, your knees would have tried to come together, and your body would have shuddered as you had a thunderous orgasm." Kyle said.

"Thunderous?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yeah...thunderous." Kyle said.

"Oh my. Am I right in assuming that my torture wouldn't have been over then?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh no...I wouldn't let you off that easily. I'd have put this down and pulled out two more torture devices." Kyle said.

He picked up a vibrating egg with a cord on it and a smooth metal vibrator.

"With you unable to stop me I'd have pushed this little egg into your puckered little asshole and I'd have varied the speed on it with one hand while probing your pussy with this little guy." Kyle said.

"I've never had a vibrator in my ass before." Rebecca said.

"You would have today. I guess you can try it later if you want...since it won't be happening now. The combination of the egg rattling around in your ass and this guy buzzing away in your pussy would have had you gushing out onto the table even before you exploded into orgasm." Kyle said.

"Exploded?" Rebecca asked.

"Exploded. Your arms and legs would have strained hard against the ropes and by that point you'd be begging me to untie you so we could fuck, but I wouldn't have been done with you just yet." Kyle said.

"No? What else would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"This is a dining table...I'd have had a snack. Something so hot that it might burn my mouth, so juicy that it would run down my chin, and so delicious that I would just eat more and more for an hour or so...maybe more." Kyle said.

"An hour? Oh my...I'd have...wow." Rebecca said.

"I figured at least 5 and probably more like 6 or 7 with the state you'd have been in." Kyle said.

Rebecca inhaled deeply at the thought of having Kyle go down on her until she'd had 6 or 7 orgasms. Sara drew in a quick breath at the thought as well.

"Would that have been the end of it?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh no. I had one more thing in mind for my bound beloved." Kyle said.

"What was it?" Rebecca asked.

"Well the table is a hard surface and you'd have been thrashing about on it for quite a while at that point so I'd have pulled out this lotion and given you a full body massage. I'd have started with your front massaging every bit of your perfect skin. When I got between your legs I'd have massaged your pussy until you clamped your legs closed on my hand as you arched your back and cried out in orgasm. While you were weakened by your orgasm I'd have turned you over on the table...still tied up...and I'd have massaged your back. Our little metal friend here would have made another appearance as I used him to massage your asshole inside and out. I'd have reached between your legs again and massaged your pussy until you had another orgasm." Kyle said.

"Oh my goodness...I love it when I lay on my stomach and you make me cum with your hand." Rebecca said.

"I know baby." Kyle said.

"Not to interrupt, but with all the pulling she'd have done on the ropes, all the juices she'd have left on the table, and all of the excess lotion you'd have pretty much ruined this table wouldn't you have?" Sara asked.

Kyle looked at her.

"I certainly hope so." Kyle said.

"Why would you want to ruin it?" Sara asked.

"Because it would give us a reason to get the new one that I wanted. If we ruined this one we'd have had to replace it. Would my time tied to the table be over after you massaged my back?" Rebecca asked.

"Not entirely. I'd have untied your legs and pulled you forward to the end of the table with your arms still tied to the table. I'd have put my cock in your face. I wouldn't have had to force it. You'd have been so worked up by that point that you'd hungrily seek it out and suck it into your mouth and down your throat. You'd be so desperate to have some kind of contact with me that you'd let me fuck your face and be thrilled that I was doing it." Kyle said.

"I'd have to have been pretty worked up to be thrilled about that Kyle." Rebecca said.

"After everything I'd done to you and with thoughts of what I might soon do to you swirling through your head you would have been more than worked up." Kyle said.

Rebecca smiled.

"So would you have cum in my mouth?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yes...it would have been a big one too. As much as everything had worked you up you would have cum several times...I wouldn't have cum once until that moment. You'd have done your very best to take in every last drop. Any that fell to the floor would have made you sad." Kyle said.

"Well I do love the taste of your cum and if I was that worked up it would have been sad to see a drop of that wonderful treat fall to the floor away from my tongue where I would have savored it." Rebecca said.

Kyle smiled.

"You would have been surprised as hell when I yanked the ropes to free your arms, grabbed you around your waist, spun you around so your feet were on the floor and your body was still on the table and I plunged my cock into you." Kyle said.

"Yes it would have surprised me, but it would have been a great surprise." Rebecca said.

"I'll bet." Sara said.

"I'd have pounded you as hard and as fast as I could. The edge of the table would have been digging into your thighs, but the pleasure would have overpowered the pain and you'd have begged me to go harder and harder." Kyle said.

"It sounds like it would have been intense." Rebecca said.

"Oh yes...the table would have started moving towards the far wall. Most likely the table would be up against the wall before I finally came inside you. Then I would have pulled out and walked away leaving you bent over the table gasping for breath...your entire body on fire with orgasmic pleasure." Kyle said.

"Damn..." Sara said.

"No kidding." Rebecca said.

"Oh well...it wasn't meant to be." Kyle said.

Kyle walked out of the room giving Rebecca and Sara a view of his bare ass as he walked away.

"Sorry." Sara said.

"It's okay...he tried it before...I've got a feeling he'll keep trying until it works. I'll just have to plan ahead to be ready for next time." Rebecca said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers