What You Do To Me

Story Info
She imagines you on her.
846 words
4.07
22.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katlin6969
katlin6969
26 Followers

My sister in law came to pick the kids up and after she left I ran upstairs to see if you were on or if you sent me anything. My heart always skips a beat when I log on and realize you are there waiting for me. I don't think I will ever grow tired of that feeling! I seen you had already left for work. I logged off my computer, and I sat there for a few minutes as if in a daze. My breathing was shallow and rapid, my pussy wet and starting to get wetter and wetter as I sit here thinking about you, begging to be fucked, and all I could do was think about you. Thinking about the wonderful phone sex we had together the other night. Though we have never met, you make me cum earth shattering orgasms to the point I can almost not walk afterwards! I was still sitting in my chair in front of my computer thinking about all this. I was so damn horny. I wish you could be here to fuck me. I decided to take a shower, and, since it was going on 11pm., I needed to get to sleep.

When I stood up, my legs were still wobbly. I had to smile thinking about you and the orgasm that I had endured from the other night. I pulled my night shirt over my head. I was naked underneath as I knew when talking to you that I needed to have easy access to my body. I stepped into the shower. The water was warm and ran over my body like a lover's caress. I closed my eyes thinking of you in the shower with me, running your hands through my hair, down my back. I leaned my forehead against the tiles in my shower, my eyes still closed. I imagined being with you in your shower, coming up behind you. I would press my tits into your back, my belly against your ass, and I would bring my hand around to your rock hard cock. I would love to try this with you. I would love to nuzzle your neck and whisper nasty things in your ear while I rub your cock with my hand until you cum. Then, with the cum still in my cupped hand, I would let you watch me lick it off.

I let out a moan. I quickly washed my hair and body. Then, after wrapping a towel around myself, I walk into my bedroom and flop naked on the bed. I knew it was a waste of time to even get dressed. You have me so horny that I have a feeling I will be up all night thinking of you fucking me, filling my pussy up with your cum.

I look over at the clock to see what time it is. I spot a bottle of lotion on my night stand. I squirted the lotion on the top of my right foot, up to my thigh, then over my belly, down my left thigh, and ending on my left foot. I rubbed the lotion into my skin imagining it is you rubbing your hands on my smooth skin. I concentrate on my inner thighs, teasing myself, wanting to end the sweet torture that is building up in my pussy.

I grab the bottle of lotion again. I squirt lotion over my belly, up between my tits, and then I squirt a good bit on each nipple. The cool sensation of the lotion against my hot flesh makes my nipples harden instantly. I rub the lotion into my skin. It is driving me wild. I move up to my tits, rubbing them, the lotion making a slippery mess.

Then, I imagine you sitting on my belly, rubbing my tits. I imagine you sliding your hard cock between my cupped breasts. I am so turned on! The lotion provided the needed lubricant for your cock to fuck between my tits. I imagine that each time your hips thrust upwards, I lean my head up to suck the tip of your cock into my mouth. I can taste your precum, and I beg you to "Cum "

I can imagine your breathing coming in short gasps and moans. You would look down on me with lust filled eyes, wanting to shoot your hot cum all over my face. I continue to rub my tits and moving down to tease my clit. I am so close to cumming.

I then imagine you yelling, "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" I grab my lotion bottle, and I squirt some on my tits imagining its your cum. I instantly start cumming like crazy. I roll over in my bed on to my stomach. I grab my pillow and scream hard into it. My hips bucking and moving into a fuck motion on their own.

My breathing finally returns to normal. I hug my pillow tight to my chest imagining it's you. Finally, I am able to sleep, only to dream of you again.

katlin6969
katlin6969
26 Followers