What You Don't Know Ch. 01

Story Info
Layla asks her lover for an anatomy lesson.
1.1k words
4.2
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....Luke bent his head and caught his breath. His hands still rested upon the insides of her white knees where he had pushed them apart. His breath caught as he drank in the sight of her and Layla heard the little sound despite the blood pounding in her ears. She stiffened, waiting for Luke to make a move. Something must be wrong. Her eyes shot open at the thought and her head jerked up. Luke's eyes were focused directly upon her heat and panic replaced excitement as the cause of her rapidly beating heart.

"What?" She whispered. "What is it? What do you see? Is something wrong?"

It took a second for Luke to drag his eyes from their object of fascination. He looked up and swallowed, a flush covering his cheeks at having been caught off guard. A slight smile crooked his lips and his right hand rubbed her knee. He shook his head, "Nothing is wrong. I'm sorry I stopped. Just give me a second..." His gaze reverted back to its previous obsession and his fingers trailed down to lightly feather along her curls.

But Layla was not pacified. She did not understand what he could be looking at. The spell of desire now broken, she noticed their awkward position and became self conscious of her situation. Her thighs spasmed once in indecision as to whether they should shutter her center from his unnerving stare or whether she dare allow him to continue his curious behavior.

Luke noticed the involuntary movement and mistook it for excitement. He had been captivated by the sight of her, by the humid heat that reached his nose and the faint wetness glistening in her curls and along her lips. Her alabaster legs framed a small tuft of yellow hair, now darkened by moisture which in turn revealed the soft pink lips of her sex. Pink like a cat's tongue, and quivering. He'd never seen a more beautiful or sensual sex, splayed before him as a carnal treat. He bent his head, his tongue sliding out to take one, light lick from bottom to top when just then Layla's hand flew out from her side to clamp against his shoulder.

"Stop."

Once again, his eyes went to hers. Fear and concern now replaced the lazy, drugged vision he had managed to create on her face just moments ago.

"What is it, beautiful?" He asked, certain he could address any latent concerns of modesty with reassurances and caresses.

"I want to know what you see down there."

"Layla, I promise, you misunderstood. I was just caught in the moment, you're perfect... beautiful..." he began again to bow his head as he murmured more endearments. Her hand clenched against his shoulder again.

"No Luke," she started, "I'm serious. I want to know." Her voice softened to a whisper. "Please tell me, what do I look like..." she hesitated and a new flush drew across her face "What do you see down there? Can you tell me... please?"

And Luke realized, she had no more idea than he had before tonight what his eyes now saw. How was that possible? How had she lived through adolescence and into adulthood without such knowledge of her own body? It would never occur to him that someone could be so unfamiliar with their self. He was at a loss as to how to proceed. Her expression was pleading and curious and he knew that at this moment, despite any desire on her part to see what he could do to her, she needed help from him to simply learn more about herself.

Luke sat back and looked pensively into her eyes. "You mean you've never looked at yourself down here? Not in the mirror or in your bedroom?" He asked quietly, careful not to sound too incredulous.

She continued to worry her lip and shook her flushed face from side to side, the curiosity getting the better of her embarrassment. "It never seemed so urgent to me until now. Until I saw your face, and your reaction."

Luke nodded and began to rise, gently closing her legs and he lifted himself from the bed. Despite the heat pounding through him and the smell of sex anticipated wafting through the room, he straightened himself and walked to the side of the bedroom, pulling the bed's quilt along with him and laying it in a heap directly in front of the floor length mirror.

He held out his hand. "Come here." And Layla rose tentatively walking towards him, never letting her eyes leave his own. Once he held her hand in his, he squeezed it and pulled her down to sit with him on the blanket. Arranging them so she sat between his legs, he lifted his knees and gently placed both her hands along his thighs. His breath whispered in her ear and he pulled her hair back, stroking her head as he pulled it to rest between his chest and her back. She sat curled up between his legs, the heat of his penis burning the right side of her hip.

He whispered in her ear, beginning to get excited about the prospects of revealing this erotic information to her "We can sit here and I can show you what I see, what beauty you have about you. I can show you what I wanted to touch, and kiss and what captivated me. We can explore it together." She looked back at him wide-eyed, searching his own eyes for reassurance that this overwhelmingly personal conversation, this explicit behavior was going to be all right. Despite her feelings of fear and wrongness, her need to see for herself and to investigate these delicious tremors to their end was actually a very right thing to do. She nodded her ascent.

Luke let his hands fall from her hair to stroke down her sides and to her knees. His head rested upon her shoulder as he insinuated his hands between her knees and gently pulled them aside. He hooked her ankles to the outside of his own and pulled her shoulders back so she was slightly reclined. He watched her gaze in the mirror as her eyes focused in on the pink lips below. They sat together for a moment and mutually appreciated the view. Layla let out a deep breath, relaxing further into Luke just as his penis pressed deeper at her side, incensed by the appearance of Layla and her eyes concentrating upon herself.

He let her get used to the image for a while longer and then decided it was time to push the envelope. Despite having conceding his own starring role in tonight's activities, he was beginning to see the opportunities available for each of them in this situation. Ironically, his previous lovers had never been this daring. It was only with Layla's innocence and abject trust that this anatomy lesson held the possibilities of going beyond a heartfelt and capturing his libido as well.