What You Find At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, huh? I love doing this, it really gets the guy off and me, too. Yeah, like I'm close."

"Make him happy, girl," Shana urged her.

As Cleo was moving up and down and around on me, I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

Then, it happened, my whole body cummed, not just my cock and balls, every cell in me erupted as my cum spurted up into Cleo who started whooping, "I've got it, I've got his cum, mmm, did I make you happy, Michael?"

"Mmm, oh, yes, very happy, you are an angel, Cleo, a hot, sexy angel," I told her then went back to sucking Dena's boob a while Cleo went about getting herself off.

"Oh, yeah, close, oh, real close, mmm, yeah, oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, UNH, UNH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, yes, I knew you'd be good, Michael, oh, girls, we've got us a good cock. We'll treat you really good, Michael, really good, won't we, girls?" Cleo asked.

"We sure will," said Dena, "think you've got something for me now, Michael? I'm good at getting cocks hard," she said as Cleo pulled up off me and Dena got down and began sucking on my happy cock. And, she was right about her ability to resurrect a cock. I now had Shana's breast at my mouth to suck as Cleo was down kissing my chest and sucking and licking my nipples. They were so good at keeping me pleasurably busy.

Dena got up and moved over me, reaching down under to squat down on my cock, wiggling back and forth working it into her.

"Mmm, all the way in, how is it, Michael?" she asked as she rocked up and down.

"Wonderful, Dena, I can't believe I've gone from virtually no sex to all three of you beautiful women. I'm sure glad I went to the beach that day. And that you three decided to go as well. Why did you three go that day? I've told you why I went."

"Well, the truth is," Shana began, "we were all horny and wanted to see some nice cocks and maybe pick out one we wanted, one we wanted to have for our own."

"And look what we got, just that," Cleo said as she petted my cheek.

I sure was happy, that was certain and I was happy they were happy. I sure couldn't lose.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm sure glad we went to the beach that day, especially right now, mmm," Dena moaned as she went up and down over me.

"You two look pretty happy," Shana said, "maybe we should get together like this more often, huh?"

Everyone kind of laughed and I closed my eyes for a minute as I felt my orgasm growing closer. Then it hit.

"UHH, UHH, UHH, um, mmm, mmm," I groaned as I felt the release into my new lover. She raised up high and began going up and down on me faster and faster.

"Oh, I'm close, really close, YES, YES, UNNH, UNNH, UNNH, umm, umm, mmm, oh, so good, mmm," she said as she bent down to kiss me over and over.

The other two broke out into applause, Cleo saying, "They did it together, they had orgasms at the same time, how nice."

It was nice, so much better than nice.

"Look it's about time for lunch. A nice naked lunch, doesn't that sound yummy?" Shana said. "Let's go fix lunch and keep our guest entertained, shall we?"

So we all went to the kitchen and Shana started making lunch as the other two pitched in to help while also attending to me with kisses, strokes, sucks, just whatever to keep me hard and excited. Oh, did they ever.

Then, after lunch, they led me back to Shana's bedroom and each one took a turn sucking me, then put me on the bed where Shana got up over me as Dena held my cock while she pushed and wiggled down over me taking me entirely inside to begin rocking up and down.

Cleo got up over my face and squatted down to rub back and forth as Dena took one of my hands and led it to her pussy where I got two fingers inside her.

Cleo was the first one to have an orgasm, she just seemed to suddenly explode as I first felt a few tremors, then she shrieked out in what would have sounded like pain if we didn't all know better.

Then, Shana kept moving up and down over me, every time she pulled up, it just felt so good.

"Mmm, this is so nice, oh, Michael, you make me feel so good, mmm, I'm close, mmm, here, mmm," she groaned as she pushed me all the way into her then began twisting and turning as she sat over me, my cock completely buried inside her as she started to shake and tremble.

"UNG, UUH, UUH, UUH, umm, umm, ooh, ooh, mmm, oh, cum in me, Michael, give me your cum, mmm, yeah, here, here," she moaned as she scooted back and forth keeping me deep inside her. It was all I could take.

"Oh, UMM, UMM, UNNH, UNNH, uh, mmm, mmm."

"What a day," Cleo said as she got up. "It's almost two and if we're going to be home for our kids, we'd better all get dressed. To bad, it's been such fun."

So, sadly, our day together ended but it ended happily for all as they each kissed me goodbye. I had an all-day date set for the next week with Dena, one the week after with Cleo and the week after that with Shana. Then, four weeks from our first coffee get together, we had scheduled another with the four of us this time meeting at Dena's for 'coffee.'

They told me they all agreed that they wanted to keep me as a lover as long as I wanted them and I left there a supremely happy man.

I've often picked up shells at the beach but the three women I discovered again at the beach that morning have made my life so different and immeasurably more satisfying. Even Mikey says I seem so much happier these days. Well, wait until he discovers girls, he'll find out, like we all have, for ourselves.

Thanks, Shana, Dena and Cleo.

12