What You Gonna Do Then

Story Info
A young thick woman and her co-worker´s clear intention
3.1k words
3.96
25.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had never been friends in the acual sense. Rather acquaintances, co-workers. We have met on the corridor from time to time and sometimes you have come to my office to talk about a business matter. My colleague has always teased me about you were not able to take your eyes from my cleavage.

Some month after you had left the company we happened to meet on a birthday party. I had never seen you privately before and I noted that jeans suited you well. You seemed to be more slender than I remembered and I wondered if you had started working-out. I wore a new springly dress. As you might know, I have never been a slender person but from last summer on I had been gaining that much that my old dresses were to tight to wear them anywhere but at home. We had nice talks, we drunk ice cold beer and grilled sausages.

It was in August, I was just sitting in a café with a friend, having some ice cream, when I received a SMS:

SAW YOU IN THE CITY. LOOKING GOOD!

First I had no idea who this message was from but some minutes later I got another in which you declared yourself.And in your third message there was:

YOU SHOULD WEAR FIGURE-HUGGING MORE OFTEN :-)

In fact I was wearing tight capri jeans which sat a little to low on my hips and a green shirt that even accentuated my muffin tops. I had put on even more and the new dress that I had bought three months ago was almost to small again. I replied to your messages that evening, wrote something harmless about the nice weather. From that time, we texted each other regularly. Most times it was about just normal things like the weather or common acquaintances. Then you asked in passing if I had lost some weight again. Brazen! With every other man I would probably had felt offended but oddly enough I hadn´t had that feeling with you. So I reported truthfully:

QUITE THE CONTRARY.

***

It took some minutes until you replied with a bunch of messages:

NOW THINKIN OF WATCHIN YOU AS YOU´RE CLEANING MY FLAT NAKED...

WATCHIN HOW YOU´RE STRIPPING FOR ME...SLOWLY...YOUR WONDERFUL BOOBS... AM REALLY GETTING HORNY WRITING THIS!

AND HOW YOU´RE TAKING OFF YOUR PANTS...SMILING LIKE A NASTY GIRL...

TEASING ME...SPREADING YOUR LEGS, JUST FOR A SECOND...

(REALLY GET A HARD ON NOW...IT´S A SHAME) JUST WONDER...WHAT YOU GONNA DO THEN?

I was staggered! What should I answer? For the rest of the night I ignored the mobile and you didn´t write either. Probably, you´d recognized that you have taken it too far.

For three weeks were silence between us. But sometimes I remembered your last SMS and though I often wanted to delete it, I kept it. On Saturday I stayed at home and suddelny I knew what to answer. I began typing a SMS - and erased it. Later, around 11 pm, I received a message from you:

SORRY, IF I MADE YOU FEEL AKWARD. CAN WE MEET SOMETIME?

How did you know that I had just thought of you?

***

This morning I´m ringing your doorbell. Do you like what you see? I´m wearing high heels, a knee-long, swinging summer skirt and a blouse that is a little to tight. You are surprised and I am happy that you don´t tell me to go. We talk a little and you ask what I have in the bag that I carry. "Why don´t you take a seat?" I suppose.

You lead me to the living room and sit down in a big sissel while I stamd opposite of you. I let the bag fall and softly kick it away. My pulse beats hard. Nervously my hands stroke my skirt while you are watching me curiously and say that you have always been loving my red nailpolish. Encouraged by your smile I begin to open my blouse. Button by button you can see more of my big boobs which are held by a dark blue lace bra. I take off the blouse and let the fabric slip over my shoulders and fall down to my feet.

The expression in your eyes changes. Instead of curiosity there´s something else, something darker now. My skirt is too tight around my belly and I hurry to open it. As the zipper is on the left I put my right arm over my breast, squeezing my boobs a little. Slowly I push the skirt downwards my belly.

The skirt´s waistband is almost under my bellybutton and you ask me to turn around. I show you my back, secretly relieved that I can escape from your hungry eyes. Again I push the skirt downwards, the fabric strokes rustlin over my broad hips and my round bum. Just staggered, you gasp for breath, realizing that there´s a garter belt over my blue G-string, holding flesh-colured stockings. The skirt falls down to my feet, I step out and kick it to my blouse. Just for a moment I stand still, provokingly putting my hands on my big, round buttocks to show you, how firm they can be grabbed. Fatty folds appear on my back (later on you gonna tell me how much you love them).

When I turn around I see that you settled down. You rather lie than you sit in the armchair, your hand rests still on the crotch of your trousers. With slighlty spread legs and my hands on the waist I stand in front of you. My belly get squeezed a little and I see in your eyes that you like it. I release the pressure, slip my hands slowly upwards, just under the bra. The palms of my hands closely fit my breasts, then my fingers wander to the middle, open the clasp. As there´s no more fabric to hold them, the two fall to their natural shape. They are big and ample, hangig a little due to their weight. I take of the straps and lift my boobs slightly so the pink nipples jut forward. Spellbound as you are, you don´t even recognize how you´re licking your lips. With a husky voice you ask me to let my boobs go. I obey and for the split of a second they bob up and down.

I go to a chair and sit down. You see my side now, I´m crossing my thick legs. They look huge from this angle. Stripping off my shoes I am turning a little - which isn´t easy as the seat is almost too small for my bum – and spread my legs for a moment, just as you have written in your message. Your breath goes deep and heavy and the hand that was so relaxed just a second ago, strokes circling the bump in your crotch. I stand up, putting my foot on the chair, loosen the clips on my stocking and push the light nylon over my fat thigh, over the knee and the thick calf. Doing this I am leaning forward, showing you my belly rolls. I straighten up and change the leg. Now you can see the inner side of my other thigh, it´s fat softness while I am taking off the other stocking. I´m turning round again and you look at my backside. I open the clasp of the garter belt and let it fall down. Again I am turning, folding my arms. Then I let my hands slip down, over my ample boobs, over my belly, to my hips, slowly to the middle of my G-string´s waistband. My tumbs slip under the lace. I push the fabric down my tummy, to the soft fatty bulge under my belly button. As I am bending over to take off the pants, my boobs suddenly hang free like big bells and a silent growl comes from your throat.

I throw my large G-string to you, you react fast like a predator. You catch it, lead it to your face, close your eyes and soak in my pleasant smell. Moments later, when you open your eyes, I am still standing there – a big young woman, naked and aroused to bursting.

You know I´m horny. My hart nipples show it just as my wet pants. You knead the blue fabric in your and and rub steadily and firmly over your crotch. We could go for each toher immediately but no one wants to stop this game in which the prey hunts the predator.

I tear myself off your burning eyes and bend down to get something out of the bag.

Can you imagine how you where lying down there on the floor and my big wiggling boobs getting down to your face?

I straighten up and unfold a piece of cloth. It´s an apron that I wrap around my body. Or rather try to, as I am a little to fat and it doesn´t cover my hips totally. But I turn around and let you see how I do a bowknot behind my back. Just under the bow begins my big butt.

I bend down again and a guttural noise comes from your throat as I grant you the view of between my legs. Though I´ve already found the feather duster I stand like I am and watch you trough my legs. Finally you´ve taken your cock out but I cannot see it for you´re rubbing it with my XXL-G-string.

Slowly I straighten up and go the cupboard to dust it. I feel how you watch me moving. On tip-toes and and stretched arms I try to reach the top of the cupboard. As I don´t reach it, I take the chair. Though I fear it wouldn´t hold my weight I climb on it. Every move makes my legs´flesh shiver and I know that you must be aware of every dent on my butt and thighs. Again I turn to the cupboard. Suddenly you stand behind me, admiring my booty which is almost on your eye-level. We had never really touched before and if, it was just the way that colleagues do. But this time you stand behind me, saying that I have a fat ass and grab firmly with both of your hands. I think that you like the size, it´s too big even for your manly hands. You release me and I turn half to you, and the fold on my back gets deeper.

„Would you give me the polish" I ask.

You give me the jar and a piece of cloth from the bag and take the feather duster. I´m on tip-toes on the chair, leaning forward and start polishing the cupboard. The rotary moves make my boobs swing, they steadily clap against the dark wood. You shake the duster out and begin to stroke my bum. It´s incredible how gentle you are and how the soft fibres prickle on my skin. I just can´t help moaning. You go on and I stop polishing, hold on the cupboard instead. You´re now touching the inner sides of my thighs. There, my skin is that sensitive that I need to open my legs a little, hoping to ease this sweet tortue. Again I can´t help moaning as you let the fibres stroke my labia for a second. You put the feather duster away and a small shiny spot remains on it.

***

„The bathroom needs a cleaning" you say and go on ahead. I climb down from the chair and follow. You open the bow in my back, just like I was a present, your arms reach aroun my body and you take the apron. There are yellow rubber gloves in it´s pocket and you give them to me. Now I lean forward, in order to clean the bath tub. As I turn my head I see you leaning against the door frame, still working your cock slowly with my panty. From that position you can see half my side and half my back. My chubby belly touches the bath tub´s rim and my boobs dangle. Every move makes them bob, smacking against each other. I take the hand shower and rinse off the cleaning things. Some of it has come on my belly so I lean forward again and let the warm water run over my fat body. Then I take a cloth for drying the bath tub and bend down. Quick as a flash you are behind me and push your extremly hard cock against my butt. I hold on the opposite rim, you wrap around me, almost lying on me, and grab my boobs and my belly greedily. Your hands slap my fatty rolls, knead my big belly and tear my hard, pink nipples. „Go deeper" you murmur.

I bend down deeper and rest my hands on the bath tub´s bottom, still wearing the cleaning gloves. My hart nipples touch the cold tub and it feels like an electric shock, leading directly to the centre of my lust.

Your hands rest on my booty and your thumbs slip up and down my bum cheeks, spreding them slightly, lifting them up. Your glans touches my labia, rests a moment in between, until you resolutely penetrate into me. Your moves are tender and slowly, just as your penis wanted to scout out my vagina. But even these slowly movements make my boobs dance again. You let my booty go, your hands touch my sides and you brab my soft fatty rolls. Your cock is so big and hard inside of me, my moaning echoes in the bathroom and the large mirror on the right shows you what you´re doing with me. You pull back your cock, almost totally out of me... just because you want to watch in the mirror how you´re ramming it inside of me now. I scream.

You can see and hear how my boobs smack against the bath tub and how my fat belly vibrates though it´s sandwiched between me and the rim. You see my big, round butt that you are rubbing yourself at whilst you shove me faster and faster. Your balls smack against my clit and you bang even harder.

I can´t bear it any longer! Your hart penis inside of me, the stimulations of my clit and my nipples drive me insane. You let me come and just in this moment you retreat. You stand there with your horny hard-on, watching how my whole body trembles.

***

I straighten up. While you´d been inside me I haven´t recognized it, but getting down to long makes my back hurt.

You´re petting my back tenderly while your other hand keeps your cock firm. After a while you you give up petting my back and turn on the hand shower. As I´m climbing in the tub, you have all the time to marvel at the movements of my womanly body. Wonderful warm water flows over my face, neck and backside. I turn around to let the water caress my breasts, my tummy and everything on my chubby water aswell.Slowly and soothing, you´re giving your cock a massage while you´re watching me. I take the hand shower and sit down on the edge of the tub. My back leans on the cold tiles and I put my legs on the edges of the tub: one left, one right.

My tummy now looks like a marshmallow-soft sculpture of fatty rolls and you have free sight to my shaven pussy. Her thick, clean labia are open and in between you find the slippery pink place, where your penis now wants to get back to.

The water keeps flowing over my lush body and my hand slips over my belly to inbetween my legs, where I let it rest, just a few millimetres next to the sweet slit.And now you´re entering the tub, too. Taking the hand shower from me, turning on the tap, closing the tub with the stopper. Then you kneel in front of me and you start kissing the inner sides of my thighs. You keep moving forward inbetween my spread legs, while you´re holding my legs tight and begin to lick me.

I feel your tongue exploring my soft, wet regions. It´s flapping through my slit and you´re sucking my clit, making me moan. Like a greedy little butterfly your tongue moves inside of me and sucks the nectar from my pink bloom. There, where your cock was before, is now your slippy moving tongue and makes me go insane.

You hear me moaning and I feel how much this turns you on. You´re eating my pussy that very good, that I explode in a wet orgasm.

The water is quite high now and you turn it off. You´re pulling my legs and somehow you manage to make me softly slip into the tub.

A wave of warm water comes over my skin and then I lay there, my head leaning on the bevelled side, my pussy half-coverd by the water, my legs raised up to the air.

There´s unstilled hunger glowing in your eyes and again you find your way into me. Fortunately you´re a slender man and this bath tub isn´t as small as my own, for I had never believed that such a thing was possible! You stick deep inside me but you´re not stirring. Just looking at me how I lay there: naked, wet and ready to get fucked.

Finally, you´re moving, but so badly slow. You feel how I´m moving my pelvis to encourage you and with a grin on your face you ask if I really hadn´t enough yet.

I´m shaking my head.

You take the bottle of shower gel and squirt that stuff on my boobs while still moving slowly in and out of me.

I rub the gel on my soft body, knowing that you like what you see.

You push harder. By belly trembles and the water splashes all around us. Another hard push, that makes my body a concertina. You bend over, supporting yourself on the tub edge behind me. Now, you cannot or don´t want to restrain yourself any longer. You´re fucking me! Your cock is working my tight hole and the water is swirls around us.

My braeast wobble, I moan and even you cannot be quite either. How the fuck do you manage not to slip? However, you´d just fall into a soft, womanly pillow. You would likely sink in my warm softness.

Suddenly you recognize the narrowness of this bath tub. How wet and warm it is because of the water and so soft and rosy because I lay in it. It feels like as you were in a big, tight, wet, warm cunt. Just like your penis is now in my little, tight, wet, warm cunt.

You´re loving softness and warmth. Your penis loves to fuck me. It pulsates. Everything inside of you gets ready.

With a deep moan you´re cumming in me.