What You See Is What You Get

Story Info
A married couple role play in public.
5.9k words
4.17
39.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

A few years after our marriage we began role-playing to bring a bit of spice into our sex lives, the rules were very simple, I would take Polly, my wife, to a pub or cocktail bar outside the area we frequented, she would be sexily dressed, mini-skirt see through blouse, no underwear etc. I would kill some time and turn up about a half an hour later. I would then try to" pick her up" with a view to having sex with her somewhere other than our home!

One rule, to make things exciting for both of us, was that if she got picked up before I got back to the pub, then that was up to her to decide what to do, we had an agreement that she could have any kind of sex she wanted without having to explain her actions to me, or indeed recount what had transpired!

This rule never came into force, except on one occasion.

I will start by telling you of that little adventure, which is an aside to the main narrative of my tale.

We were preparing for a night out and Polly paraded in front of me to show off her outfit, a slightly see-through black blouse which did little to disguise her superb full tits and dark nipples, a bright red belt pinched her in at her slim waist, a very short black leather mini skirt with a zipped opening slashing the side half way up the tight skirt. Seamed black stockings and bright red stilettos finished the outfit.

As she sat on the sofa facing me I could see that all she had on under the mini-skirt was a black lace suspender belt, holding up the black stockings, it also afforded me a quick glimpse of her waxed pussy (with a tiny inverted triangle of blond pubic hair above the slit, just to show that she was a natural blond) looking pink and inviting.

We set off for a swish cocktail bar about half an hour away from our home and on the way I fondled her tits and pussy, getting us both excited about what was to come.

I dropped her outside the bar and headed off for a spin to kill 30 or 40 minutes. I was sure that the way she looked that night she would have an active time fending off potential suitors, as she had never had any form of serious dalliance in the past( if you don't count the odd grope, feel, or snog).

About an hour later I arrived back, having been delayed by a minor accident which blocked my only approach to the bar.

She was sitting in a corner both looking slightly dishevelled but also very desirable and fuckable.

I slid into the booth muttering apologies about my late arrival.

She blushed and averting her eyes from me she whispered "You are not going to believe what's happened to me since last I saw you "

She had an empty Champaign glass in front of her so first things first I ordered two more and settled back to hear her news.

So, what have you been up to for the past hour?

Well, I arrived and perched up on a bar stool, as I didn't want to spend a half an hour sitting in a corner with no one to talk to. With the zipped side to my mini, I was showing quite a lot of leg, that and my tits fairly well on view I must have looked like a right tart on the prowl!

A few minutes after I sat down, this really well dressed dishy looking guy sat beside me and as an opener asked, very politely, if I would like to join him in a glass of Champagne.

He seemed charming , and I love a glass of Fizz, so I said I would be delighted to, but I was very bold, feeling pretty but naughty I flashed him a couple of times as I moved around on my barstool, giving him a good glimpse of my pussy, and leaning forward letting hem see my tits through the opening of my blouse- (I had undone a few buttons when I arrived at the bar ), so at the right angle he could see a complete tit- nipple and all! I was getting quite excited by my flirty/dirty behaviour and he was ogling me constantly.

We made small talk for about fifteen minutes, and then out of the blue, he made an extraordinary proposition to me. It went like this, "The way you are dressed, you are obviously meeting some one close to you,, I couldn't help seeing that you are not wearing a bra, and when you swivelled on your bar stool I got a very good look at your beautiful Brazilianed pussy, congratulations on being a natural blond by the way, and I conclude therefore that you are going to let your friend fuck you sometime later this evening.."

"By the way, my getting a good long look at your lovely pussy - was it an accident or an invitation - but never mind that question for the moment!"

"I have an appointment that I cant break, starting in about half an hour, but I find you overwhelming desirable and would like to make you the following proposition- lets say your date will be here in half an hour, and I will be gone from here also in half an hour, in those thirty minutes if you would consider giving me a blow job I would happily give you fifty pounds- now I know that you are NOT that type of girl, but I cant ask a complete stranger to suck me off without giving something in return.! Any way I can tell from our conversation you are an open minded and adventurous sort, who just might have a little dalliance with a total stranger. So what do you say?

I'll never know what got into me, but I was already getting moist and excited. So I said YES, just like that!

He was very good looking, absolutely charming, and up to his suggestion of oral sex quite polite and respectful.

He led me by the hand to the toilets at the back of the bar, and we locked ourselves into a large spotless cubicle.

The very first thing he did was pull me to him and kiss me deeply on the mouth, his hand fondled my pussy which was sopping wet with excitement, he played with my clit and pussy lips in a truly expert manner, I came almost at once, sighing with pleasure and melting against him.

I slid down his front and opened his fly, and took out his magnificent prick, rock hard and with a pink uncircumcised mushroom type head, which was larger than the shaft. His dick wasn't huge but as much as I would want, any more might be uncomfortable elsewhere!

I slid the plump head into my mouth and began wanking the hard shaft, which grew in girth under my ministrations

He had unbuttoned my blouse which I took off and tossed it to one side; he was rubbing my nipples to a hardness which I thought would make them burst. I was sucking and wanking faster and faster, my tongue doing the round of the smooth skin of his lovely prick head.

He began to cum , hot spurts deep in my throat, then he pulled out to spray my face and tits, then back into my mouth again, squirt after boiling squirt, I never swallowed so much spunk in my life, and still he pumped it into me.

"That was fucking amazing, the best BJ I've ever had!" He gasped.

I was cleaning his dick licking its length, and sucking his shaved balls, he was groaning with pleasure...

He lifted me up onto the cistern, spreading my lags wide apart, and planted his mouth on my boiling pussy, his tongue playing with my clitoris, fingers deep in my pussy, and after a while as I began cumming he slid a finger into my bum-hole. Wanking and licking till I cried out in ecstasy.

"You have a charming little cunt, and some day soon I hope to put it to another use which we can discuss later!"

"I reload pretty quick!" he beamed, and showing me his stiff rod he offered me that lovely smooth pink head, its foreskin pulled back till the mushroom ridge where it joined the staff stuck out larger and shinierthan the shaft.

I let it slide, one more time, deep in my throat, savouring its silky texture and stiffness. This was a prick to dream about on lonely nights alone.

This time it took a bit longer for him to begin his deluge of spunk, and as before some went on my face some on my tits, and even some dribbles down my tummy.

Again he put me on the toilet cistern and this time removing my skirt, leaving me only my suspender belt stockings and high heeled red shoes and frigging my pussy he sucked and toyed with my excited clit, soon finding my bum hole which he expertly wanked and finger fucked.

I was weak from cumming, and sucking and being finger and tongue fucked and also feeling somewhat ashamed of my carry-on with a total stranger whose name I didn't even know!

As he lifted me down from the cistern I felt his newly hard dick slide easily into my excited puffed-up pussy as he pushed his shaft fully into me up to his groin he whispered, "If you want me to fuck you, be here to-morrow at the same time as to-day, and I'll give you another little present- say one hundred! As to the fuck I promise you'll remember it for some time, your body will get my dick up for action as often as you can handle it inside you , and leave enough time to do the job properly, no quickies- tell your old man you are going to the movies for about three hours or so"

He lifted me off his stout dick and let its bulbous head rub my excited clit before letting it part my wet pussy lips to lunge as before deep inside my excited hole, he repeated this about three times, the tingling sensation of his plump prick head scouring the length of my vagina was incredible

I would have let him fuck me there and then but he pulled out his ridged dick with a sucking sound and then wanking its length he came for the third time rubbing his prick-head on my hairless pussy and my lower stomach, it covered lower tummy , and stuck in my little curly triangle, and ran down both my legs. This guy was amazing; he could recover his erection in minutes and pump huge quantities of cum every time."

He asked if I was OK and leaving a crisp fifty pound note on my little pile of clothing, he kissed me one more time as I stood there dripping with his cum, totally excited and trembling with lust in my sexy stockings and high heels.

His parting statement was "You look magnificent- you're a sex goddess, I hope I am going to see you to-morrow, if not thank you for a memorable interlude, but remember our best fucking is still to come"

I then cleaned up as best I could and came out her about five minutes before you arrived...

I was secretly delighted for her, as I always wanted her to be a bit more liberated with her attitude to sex, so we could enjoy threesomes, and such like. Up to now she had been strictly monogamous.

"Wow what an eventful evening, and you haven't even been fucked yet! Congrats on your first seduction

And all that"

"The big question, of course, is what are you going to do to-morrow? I think I know the answer to that, from the way you described his cock, and how you felt when he put up your hole, just before he left!"

She ruminated, "If ever I am going to let someone fuck me other than you, its going to have to be him, any one else would be let-down, and I am so excited at the prospect of him inside me I am dizzy with desire, so I think my first real infidelity (blow jobs don't count) will be tomorrow night, if that's OK with you Darling"

I knew she was going to let him fuck the daylights out of her whatever I said, so I agreed wholeheartedly.

She was concerned about her safety with a stranger, even though he was extremely polite and well mannered, what it he turned out to be a psycho? She had never had it with anyone else since our marriage and had not that much experience before that either, she was barely 18 when we were married.

So we set up a plan for her sex romp the next day.

She would tell him she was married and her husband was very conservative and would not dream of making love outside their bedroom ,her all-time fantasy was to have sex in a public place (not unusual I am told)

The place would be in the back corner of the bar's parking lot.

I would be parked in the last but one row from the back.

If things got out of hand I would intervene.

I had a wireless mike at home which I would place under the last car in the corner, and she would set out her wares on the bonnet of that car, so not only would I be able to see everything that was going on but also everything that was being said.

Flushed and excited she burst out "Let's try the Carr Park NOW! I MUST have a prick in me immediately if not sooner!"

We made our way to the back of the car park which was fairly dimly light, perfect for our purposes,

She backed onto the bonnet of the parked car and hiking up her skirt, murmured "anything you fancy down there big boy."

No second invitation was required; her plump pink little cunt was all puffed up and wet, ready to accommodate my aching prick without delay.

I dropped my trousers and with my dick stiff as a rod I slammed into her wet juiciness, she wailed with pleasure as the one thing she had not had in terms of sexual excitement was a good stiff dick giving her a good fucking, all the rest had served as fore play, now I was getting the payoff!

Within a few thrusts she had climaxed for the first time with me (how many times before with her new fuck friend I could only guess).

I was so excited by her storey and the rest that I soon began my build up to cumming, she told me to pump half into her pussy but to keep the rest for her mouth and face to remind her of her other lover!

I exploded deep inside her hot quim squirt after squirt of boiling cum, and about half way I pulled out spurting over her tummy and tits before finding her open mouth, she sucked and tongued me like never before, wanking my shaft and squeezing my balls and finally she let the last few spurts plash on her smiling face, running down her cheeks and neck.

"The other guy has a nicer prick-head than yours, it's bigger and silkier, but your shaft just as good if not better than his and you made me very happy, not just with your cock and how you fuck but also with your support for my first "away game" ever.

"I now claim my reward" I said

What's that?

A thorough spring clean of my not so spotless prick that's what!

With out further ado she went down on my soiled member, sucking almost all of its slippery length into her hot mouth.

We fucked again on the car, and later on by the river bank, and finally she gave me head in a bus shelter before we went home exhausted, but very very happy.

Chapter 2

She was as excited as a teenager preparing for a first date, trying to decide what to wear, or what not to wear, what perfume to use, etc etc.

I told her that from previous experience her fuck partner was only interested in her cunt, since he threw her cloths on the floor the last time they met. I suggested a pair of satrapy high-heel sandals, that made her legs look great, and a short button through voile dress, and NOTHING else at all, especially no underclothes of any description.

The effect when she un-buttoned the little dress and stood before him in all her undoubted splendour would do the trick for sure, no further packaging required.

She tried on the dress, and walking up and down our sitting room as if on the catwalk, I wondered if I was mad to let her go to meet this stud with the magic cock, every time she passed in front of a light source I could see through the little dress- as though she was nude. WOW!

I took her to the bar and left her off and then parked the car as agreed. I placed the little cordless microphone under the last car in the parking lot.

I then quickly went to the Bar to see her hero.

I saw them immediately, in a booth in a dark corner of the bar, and I must say they made a stunning couple, she with her bobbed blond hair and dancers figure in a dress that kept no secrets, he tall dark and very good looking, sportily dressed in baggy linen pants and shirt, they were deep in an animated conversation.

I had an evening paper to hide behind, awhile they chatted away, as expected two glasses of champers were served, and after toasting each other they cuddled up and from the expression on her face I guessed he had just put his hand on her cunt, she blushed crimson and closed her eyes. Excited as she was about the whole thing she probably just came in his hand as he stroked her swollen clit.

They were about ¾ way through their drinks when I left the bar by the back door and installed myself in my car, with an uninterrupted view of the car where they were about to cuckold me, and fuck each others brains out.

Soon they came out hand in hand, like young lovers on a first date, and headed to the chosen spot.

She started to unbutton her mini-dress, and twirling before him let it drift to the floor, leaving her standing there with just her high-heels, as she swayed before him seductively.

"Jez what a body!, I have been dreaming about you since yesterday but even my imagination didn't do you justice, you are superb and I want to fuck you to exhaustion and that's both of us exhausted!

He lifted her up and laid her on the bonnet of the parked car, and buried his face in her pussy, and sucking her nosily licking her clit and cunt lips, she began groaning and sighing, its even better to night than last night, now fuck me, put that lovely cock in me as deep and as hard as you can.

He lifted his head from her wet pussy and leaving his pants fall to the floor he held his prick at the outer lips of her quivering cunt and with one thrust sent it all the way home to the depths of her hot gash.

Soon he was rhythmically fucking her to her evident ecstasy, she was cumming noisily and frequently, her dream of vicarious sex comes true! Her legs were locked behind him, and she arched her back to meet his solid thrusts, they writhed in their passion for what seemed like an age to me, as I was sat there a spectator at my young wife's first affair. I had to say full marks to her in her choice of partner as he seemed to know just how to use his equipment; she was on about her fourth orgasm when he started to cum deep in her wet positing till he was almost a blur of speed. Grunting with ecstasy he quickened his shafting going deeper with each thrust, finally he pulled out holding his shaft he spurted over her stomach tits and face, till she took his bulbous knob into her hungry mouth and massaging his balls with one hand she wanked his thick shaft with the other to pump every last drop of cum from him.

He stood back from her to catch his breath, and she lay on the car spread-eagled, legs apart, and cunt puffed up and dribbling cum, more cum glistening on her perfect body. She was superb in a very sluttish kind of way, and infinitely desirable in her wanton dishevelled state. I had a huge hard on and would dearly love to impale her on it right at that moment, but I could not, given the circumstances.

He made her kneel in front of him to begin the ritual cleaning of his cock, in preparation for the next assault on her pubic area.

Willingly she began licking him from the tip of his prick to his hairless balls, sucking him in and playing with him all the while.

Incredibly his dick was up again in a matter of minutes, and lifting her onto the car again he turned her over so he could enter her from behind, which he did without delay, slowly grinding her doggy style.

"Please stop that" se said in a high voice.

"What's the matter with you? I had my fingers in your arse last night and you didn't complain.

"That was part of oral, which is OK, but what you are trying to do now is just not on, PLEASE take your fingers out of my bum!"

She squealed in pain as he obviously shoved the offending finger(s) further up her hole.

"STOP NOW!" or I'm going home "she wailed.

I knew that this was serious as she had never had successful anal sex with me in 2 years of going out followed by five years of marriage. Every time she stopped before I got my dick properly into her hole.

To-night was no different.

"Just fuck me in the pussy or the mouth, but leave my bum-hole alone"

He pulled out of her pussy, rampant prick wet from their mingled juices, and picking up her dress from the floor he muttered "Fuck you and your instructions on how I am going to screw you"

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers
12