Whatever Lola Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
724 Followers

"Take me Danny. Take me now."

As he lowered her to her back Danny smiled. He was gong in bareback. He was safe, what with the vasectomy he had six months ago. [Lola, you are a sexy bitch. I am going to fuck you all afternoon. ] Danny's fat cock entered her, and she responded by opening her legs wide so that he drove deep into her, again, again, again. On and on it went. Danny fucked her several times during the next few months. No baby.

Frustrated, Lola, now desperate, and impatient, came up with an extreme solution. Friday afternoon she phoned Michael at work. "Michael, I am going to go visit my aunt Mary Lou for the weekend."

She explained her problem to Mary Lou, and Johnny, who was now her husband. Mary Lou sat sipping a "Long Island Ice Tea", with a big smile on her face as she watched Johnny breeding with Lola, not once, but twelve times during the next two day.

Lola now has four beautiful children, each sired by Johnny.

"What ever Lola wants, Lola gets, and Little Man, little Lola wants you," she sings to her youngest boy.

I'M Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
724 Followers
12