Whatever You Like Ch. 01

Story Info
The Man With The Iron Fists
1.2k words
4.29
16.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

Prologue

Keana

John came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist; dripping wet all over.

Keana eyed her man through the mirror where she was applying the finishing touches to her makeup.

Her first thought was that she wished for telekinetic powers so that she could have that towel fall to the floor.

Her second thought came out of her mouth.

"Honey, hurry and get dressed. We're going to be late," she whined.

John barely heard his wife. He was too busy staring at her delicious denim- covered apple bottom ass, as she was bent over the vanity.

He got hard just thinking about sliding into her pretty, mocha colored pussy lips. The digital clock on the wall facing him caught his eye.

Damn we are going to be late, he thought before responding to Keana.

"It will take me less than fifteen minutes to get dressed," he promised, as he walked to the corner of the bedroom where his clothes and shoes were located.

Keana finished her make-up and did a twirl in the full length mirror. Satisfied with what she saw; she took a seat and waited for her husband to don his jeans and sneaks. She was excited about getting out to go see The Man with the Iron Fists. She liked Atlanta, for the couple of weeks that she'd been there, but she was ready to get back to Seattle.

Sacha

It was November. It should have been colder. It would be back home, but Atlanta was barely breaking sixty degrees.

The upside Sacha could wear a short, tight dress to show off her gorgeous curves in her mocha colored, brown skin.

She knew she was the shhh; a dollar bill, in a room full of dimes. At least that was the way she saw herself, conceited or not.

Sacha wore a burgundy thigh-high Alexander Wang dress with black Gucci ankle- boots.

Will, her husband--a sexy Korean- American male with shoulder length black hair, and midnight colored eyes and she, were meeting their friends and his business associates at the movie theatre.

With her thick thighs wrapped around Will; they rode his red and black Honda VFR to the theater.

Sydney

Daniel opened the door for Sydney. She stepped out into the cool night air. She wore a painted on pair of jeans, a sexy top, and tall Manolo Blahnik heels. Her long thick hair was in the curled style she'd gotten at the salon two days before. Her deep chocolate skin tone was flawless, like her make-up, and beautiful facial features.

Looking at her; Daniel hoped that he wouldn't have to beat anybody's ass tonight. Men always tried him over his woman, especially black men, and it never ended well for any of them.

Morgan

Takeshi parked the car and sighed as he tossed his long dark brown hair out of his face.

Morgan watched her man with the same fascination that she had the first time she had seen him. He was beautiful to her.

They had been arguing on the way to the theater over his inability to keep his attitude in check.

It was Takeshi's conclusion that he didn't have an attitude problem, but Morgan knew differently. When they were out together and someone even looked at her wrong or him or the two of them, he got out of control.

She mentioned to Takeshi that they were in Atlanta, and that he shouldn't take things so personally. Morgan wanted to see the movie that RZA, one of her favorite rappers, had directed and written. She knew it was going to be awesome.

Takeshi went off in his way, telling Morgan that he didn't just swallow being disrespected. This she already knew very well. Morgan just hoped that she would get to see the movie.

Takeshi with his large sherry brown eyes, watched his wife watching him. The look on her face alone made him grin.

Morgan likewise, knew that look on his face.

"I want to see this movie," she threatened him. She now had her hand on the door handle about to open it so that she could escape what would undoubtedly keep them in the car for the next two hours, if they didn't get arrested first.

Before she could open the door Takeshi had his hand on hers keeping her from opening it. His other hand slid down the front of her jeans, and then inside her.

She moaned as he plunged the two fingers into her rapidly dampening pussy.

"Ba-bee," she pleaded, between his kissing and sucking on her mouth and neck.

Takeshi pulled his fingers out of Morgan's hot and wet pussy, and licked them clean.

He then got out of the car and waited for her to join him.

Morgan got out of the car fixing her clothes.

She was mad because she wanted to do Takeshi so bad right now, and he knew it.

"So what's up," Takeshi asked Morgan as she exited the car.

They were parked near a lamp post so the high she felt from him making her come so good was clearly expressed on her face. It was obvious to him that she was seriously debating what she wanted to do.She saw the hard-on he sported and knew he wanted her just as bad as she wanted him.

She walked over to him and pulled him down to her for a kiss, and then she took his hand and pulled him to the front of the building.

" We can do that later?" she told him.

Takeshi pulled Morgan into him so that she could feel how hard he was. "You're just going to leave me like this?" he asked her.

"You know I'm going to take care of that," she smiled as she turned in his arms to face him.

Morgan's phone rang. She pulled out of Tak's arms to answer it to find that it was Sydney telling her they were all in the lobby of the theater waiting for the two of them, as usual.

***

Chapter One

It was crowded as Morgan and Takeshi walked to the concession stand to get snacks, because everyone wanted something.

Morgan noticed the stares. It wasn't an uncommon thing for the four couples to get stared at in public. The four men were sexy as hell and the women were drop dead gorgeous and yes racially –mixed, so they got their full share of stares, and even glares sometimes. Tonight was no different.

In the lines on either side of them men were looking at Morgan and her girls like they had never seen sexy women before.

"Baby what do you want?" Daniel asked turning to Sydney.

He caught the eyes of a group of dudes staring at his wife; practically drooling.

Sydney as usual, had her eyes on him as she gave him her order.

Keana and John stood next to Takeshi and Morgan. Takeshi had his arms around Morgan.

Keana and John held hands while John made jokes that only she thought were funny.

A group of males passed them and someone called out, "Damn ya'll fine. What the fuck ya'll doing with them niggas?"

Takeshi looked up but Morgan turned his face back to her. "I want to see this movie," she pleaded with him looking deeply into his eyes.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers