Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped a beat at the sudden vision. I suddenly remembered something from the salon this morning I wanted to ask. I hadn't seen Celine in the salon that morning. Was she sick? Lexi looked ill herself when I asked. She replied that Celine would not be working at the salon anymore. I teased her about losing her to some other big salon, the same way she had snatched the gorgeous Black girl from the school.

I saw in her eyes that whatever the cause, it was not something to make light of. I squeezed her hand and apologized, stating that after the way Celine had helped Danni, both before and after our break-up, I could tell she was someone really special. "She was thebest," Lexi stated simply. Then, she brightened a bit, relating that her intuition was that Danni would be on my doorstep tomorrow if she hadn't had something going on at that moment.

And there it was. That was what I had been afraid of all along. I sighed resolutely, asking if she and Celine were good to each other, the way Danni and I had been? If they were, I wouldn't make trouble for them. Lexi stared at me, shaking her head. She replied she didn't know how I had gotten that idea, but it had never been that way between Danni and Celine, that Celine would not have allowed it.

I didn't understand that at all. Danni and Celine were obviously close. I wasn't able to resist Danni's charms and Lexi hadn't been able to, either. The entire subject of Celine seemed to be one Lexi wanted to avoid at the moment, so I just chalked it up to Celine not being into T-girls as Lexi and I were, and let it go.

Lexi reiterated Danni had something big going on, something other than a personal relationship, but she was being very close-mouthed about it. The gorgeous T-girl was still mine, my friend asserted. It was just going to take some time for the hurt to heal, and for Danni to get her head straight and finish what she had to do. She really wanted me back, Lexi avowed. My heart was pounding. I felt dizzy.

"I want her back, too. More than anything."

It was time for us to get back to our respective jobs. We arose from the table, walked out to the sidewalk, and hugged. My friend scrutinized me carefully.

"Arewe OK?" she questioned.

"More than ever," I responded as I hugged her again.

"Prove it," she challenged.

"How?"

Lexi winked.

"Gotham. Saturday night, for your birthday. You and me. Stop by the salon before closing. We'll do dinner, then go out – just the two of us."

"It's a date," I replied enthusiastically.

12