What's a Horny Girl to Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porthos
Porthos
1 Followers

There was a moment of panic as I realised I desperately wanted to tongue-fuck my BEST FRIEND but when he started moaning and pushing backwards, pleading with me -- with Sir -- to "slip it in" they vanished most conveniently.

Tentatively, I began swirling my tongue lazily tracing the eternity symbol across his back pleasure hole, pausing each second or so to blow into it, kiss it, once to place just the tiniest tip inside, laving his crack with my tongue.

I paused as I reach for his lovely boys -- Jared and Micah (yes, I've named them) -- and suddenly I was the one begging.

"Right now, I want you, I need you, to say my name. I'm so hot and lusty. I need it. Show me just how much you want this."

I immediately resumed my softly-sweet rimming of his sphincter when I heard him begin to chant my name.

"Elizabeth: oh, Liz, oh Baby. Beth, Beth, please: please don't stop. Beth, my sweet, sweet Elizabeth."

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, was good enough for me.

The engaging sound of his masculine voice hungrily, pleadingly, calling my name with both gusto and delight, transported me, and so, with one quick final kiss for each of the boys, I plunged my tongue its entire length, in and out, twisting it around, almost as though I want to stretch him, out, in, out, in, searching, coaxing, striving for his prostate button. My own primal groans of lust mingled with his and even echoed inside his hole, I fancied, as he continued to repeat my name like it was his own personal mantra, and I pushed even deeper inside his puckered entrance.

I don't know how long this paradise continued before I realised T was all-but-screaming my name now as he rode my tongue closer to climax. Slowly, I began easing it back, eventually removing my mouth and replacing it with a single finger, amazed that I'm about to milk Tris's walnut.

Meanwhile, I noticed my body had been instinctively squirming almost of its own accord in shameless pleasure, so I slowed down the pace of my own clitty-grinding.

"Not yet, Honey. Hold on to it. I want to feel my new cock deep inside of you. Tell me, PROMISE ME you won't cum yet."

"I, I can hold it," he stuttered shakily, adding, "Only hurry, Beth. HURRY! Ream my arse; make me yours, please. Come on, ugh." And here I might have accidentally tugged on his testicles as I ripped off my shirt and stuck one of my bullet-tight nipples into his hot little crack. It occurred to me oddly-enough, if I were expressing, that I could shoot a little milk in there too, and my tenuous control slipped even further.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, do me."

"Give me the reigns." I was panting myself at this stage, all pretense of rational control long since evaporated.

"I want to fuck you, Tristan. Oh my, now, now, NOW: I've got to have you. I love you but I NEED to shag your arse so deep you won't be able to sit for a week."

Quickly, T flipped the two scarf sides to me and re-positioned it around his neck.

"Tell me one last time: What do you want from me? Say it for me."

"I want you to plow my arse, deep. Now, please, Elizabeth. Please, I want you to bronco ride me hard. PLEASE!" he breathed urgently, so wild and ragged.

And so, without further ado, I lubed my slime-lime coloured, slim-line, brand-new root, lined it up with my best friend's passage, and gently probed his anus with my cock head. As he groaned he appreciation, inch-by-delectable-inch I slithered inside of him and then back out again with an audible POP: in a little further, and out, and at the same time just starting to tighten my reigns.

"You like Beth's dick, Baby?"

"Mm, ECK (tug of my reigns) yes, Sir. Yes, Bethy. Yes; yes, YES," he yelped as I slammed home. We quickly fell into an energetic rhythm, as my cock slid all the way in, my back arched, he bounced enthusiastically, and the reigns constricted and strangled. Well, and they did as tautly as Tris wanted considering he was straining against them. I've not participated in an auto-erotica exchange before, so sue me if I wanted to allow my man a little freedom! No doubt, I'll learn to be a tad rougher next time, if that's what he wants. J

I heard his balls slap his thighs, and his husky, sex-filled, strained voice still adored my name between gasping, labored breaths, whilst my own mini-Sebastian plied my clit with a tap dancing medley to the tune of Rule Britannia.

All too soon T breathily announced he was cuming, and though my mind commanded me to slow, to stop, to prolong, my clitty was then in complete control and running the entire show, so those building juices, that grinding, that overflowing feeling HAD be released.

Before I could regain any semblance of control, Tristan pressed hard against his make-shift noose and almost passed out from asphyxia, and so triggered his own powerful, bucking orgasm. In a chain reaction, this unbalanced us both and down we tumbled, which caused my own phallus to slam back against my pussy.

Fireworks exploded in my body as I lost control of my limbs, my jerking and spasming muscles fucking even rougher the last few ecstatic seconds in Tris's willing arse. The reigns were lost in our hodgepodge of bodies, and my cock came off.

We lay like that for some time, just breathing, recovering, not purposefully touching, just letting the after-shivers and tremors run out of our bodies from such a shattering, screaming orgasm.

As always happens, as I recovered, and my clitoris again returned to its normal size, I wanted to play with it -- lightly -- whilst loosely drawing lines around T's earlobes. I ended up idly watching him in his disheveled flush, as I mentally re-lived the last half-hour, astonished afresh at my aggressive audacity and his keen willingness to be dominated.

Unexpectedly, Tristan opened his eyes, smiled wolfishly, and dropped his own deep-timbered bombshell.

"Now, who's your Daddy?"

This was accompanied by a satisfyingly-loud THWOK as he spanked my tender, bare derriere and started to climb wickedly, determinedly to his feet.

"Oh my," I heard myself murmur faintly...

Well, and that's it for me and my story. Email me all who will; just don't expect me to give my heart to any of you. I encountered a man on this very website I plummeted wholly and absolutely head-over-heels, arse-over-clitty in love with (Hey M), and I couldn't stand have this muscle broken twice. Just to be safe, let's keep it on the parallel plateau of pure raunch and sizzle.

Mm, impress me...

Porthos
Porthos
1 Followers
12