What's a Quickie

Story Info
Never leave a girl hanging without a little compensation.
1k words
4.1
16.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wyatt, you really should start getting ready for work..."

We had been lounging in bed all day. There was dishes to be washed, laundry to be put away, a bathroom AND a microwave to clean, but we didn't care. It was almost the start of a full week of work for him, and we needed as much physical contact as we could get before he had to head out.

"I know Gracey... I just don't want to go!"

(When I first met him, and even for a while after, work was most important. It makes me feel good knowing I got bumped up on that list.)

"But.... I have to." He said sighing. Getting up, Wyatt dragged me into the shower for one last shared bathing session before he was too tired to even get up. Turning on the faucet to get the water hot, I left the bathroom to put my glasses on the bureau, only to find Wyatt standing there watching me. "I thought YOU had to shower, why am I the one getting it ready mister?"

Uh oh....

Wyatt pounced on me and spun me around, grabbing my breasts. At a size 36D they still fit nicely in the palms of his hands. Mashing them against my ribcage, he looks at me almost devilishly, and begins to bite my neck. Moaning, I gyrate my hips against his increasingly hard dick, and both of us being naked, I KNOW it's bothering him in the worst sense of the word that he has to work.

We both start laughing, and I fall on the floor. Looking down at me, he says softly, "Mmm mmm mmm." It's almost as if I'm the last cookie on the plate and he hadn't had one yet. Tugging me up, he leads me to the shower. Getting in after me, he closes the curtain and begins to lather me up. Covering me in a think film of soap, he then whispered, "Gracey your nipples are SO dirty... Look! They're an entire different color! I better get on that."

(Just to make sure you know... That's his little trick to linger there... Not like he needs one though.)

Wyatt then proceeded to slide to slippery fingers into my snatch, pushing them in deep so the with every minute thrust his palm would graze me clit. The hand that wasn't elbow deep in my pussy was once again on my breast, kneading it gently with my nipple between two of his fingers.

I was suddenly dizzy and to prevent myself from falling over, I started washing my hair giving the excuse that he had to be at work soon and we need to chill out. "Come out soon, baby, okay? Its two thirty"

Well, at three twenty Wyatt waltzed out without a care in the world, me hot and bothered hoping for a quickie and he calm as a cucumber wanting some cereal. That was unpleasant. After notifying him of the time, he scarfed down a bowl of Captain Crunch Berries and put on his boxers, pants, socks, and shoes. Heading to the sink to brush his teeth, I quickly followed suit. Wrapping my hands around his waist, I firmly grabbed his cock and began stroking him.

This continued the whole time he was at the sink, and when he turned around he was completely aroused. Pushing me onto the bed, he pinned me down and began to kiss me, grinding his dick against my naked lower half causing me to squirm in anticipation.

Knowing he had to go, much to my dismay, I repeatedly told him, "Baby, you gotta go to work. Go on, get!" Yet that just increased his fervor. Standing up and leaving me limp and shuddering, he donned his shirt. But there was no way he'd get off that easy. Following him to the door, I shoved him against the wall and began to unbuckle his belt, allowing me to slip a hand inside. I wrapped my hand around him, sighing as I feel the blood rushing through the veins of his cock. I fiercely press my lips to his. I shove my tongue into his mouth, pressing it against his hard. Pulling away, I accidentally bite my lip. And though I taste blood, I pop his lower lip into my mouth and tug, distracting him just enough to slip his dick out from his pants.

"That's it Grace. My oh my." he says, and it's my turn to be flipped against the wall. Pinning my wrists, he nibbled on my collar bone, then raked his tongue down my chest. Pressing a hard kiss on my lips... He left.

I can't believe he just left me like that!

After a few moments of recovery, I decided to make use of one of the many toys Wyatt had bought me. Going into the top drawer of the nightstand, I pulled out a four inch robin's egg blue vibrator. Now it doesn't do jack shit for penetration, but it makes orgasming a whole lot easier. Putting on some music, I begin to toy it along my wet slit. I figured I would fool around just enough to take the edge off, but then S.E.X. by Nickleback came on the radio, and I figured why not?

Parting my legs a tad more, I beg to trace the outline of my pussy with the vibrator. I was aching horrible already, and knowing I could have no internal pleasure, I began to drive the vibrator against my clit. Groping my tit with me left hand, the vibrator moved faster and faster along my slit in my right. Pinching my nipple and plucking it away from my body, my back began to arch. Knowing I was close, I tilted my little toy and slid the very end into what Wyatt calls "my succulent honey pot" allowing the rest of it to stimulate my clit.

Moaning loud enough for our neighbors to hear, I came hard, soaking the bed below me and drenching my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

The room had a musky scent now... Like a mix of sex, sweat, and unbridled want all quenched for the time being. And I fell asleep.

The deepest sleep, so deep I didn't even hear the door open when he came home three hours later. So deep I didn't feel him caressing the matted mound between my legs and so deep that I was only awoken by him whispering, "Baby I'm glad you played today."