What's Coming to Him

Story Info
It’s time for a little payback.
5.7k words
4.32
337.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,415 Followers

[This story is dedicated with admiration to Just Plain Bob, many of whose stories served as inspiration.]

*

By the time I got back home it was very late, after 4:30 a.m. I knew what I was going to find, but I was hoping against hope I'd be wrong.

I wasn't. The front door was unlocked and the living room lights were on. I ran straight upstairs. When I got to the bedroom I was sickened by the sight, even though I knew what would be there.

Camilla lay sprawled on the bed on her back. She was naked. Her blonde hair was wildly tangled, her nipples looked red and sore, and there were several bite-marks on her breasts. Between her widely-spread legs, her gaping pussy oozed cum down towards her anus and onto the sheets.

She was either deeply asleep or just passed out, probably the latter. I quickly checked her breathing and her pulse—she was all right. I got the digital camera and took several photos, making sure to include her face, her abused breasts, and her dripping pussy. After that I gently covered her with a blanket and turned off the light.

I went downstairs, drank a cup of day-old coffee, and sat in my easy chair to think. I knew more or less what had happened. Now I had to decide what to do about it.

*********

Alex Janzen and I were both junior vice-presidents at Acrodynamics, Inc. We had each joined the company 10-12 years earlier, and had each risen through the ranks to our present positions. We were both good at our jobs, and had earned the respect of the people who worked for us. We also hated each other's guts.

I never really knew why Alex had it in for me, but I knew why I hated him: he was a dishonest asshole. I never minded honest competition with someone; when he had a better idea than mine, I supported his. Sometimes his division did better than mine in a quarterly accounting, and I congratulated him—then tried to beat his ass the next quarter.

But Alex didn't play fair. He stole ideas, took credit for successes that weren't his, and badmouthed people—not just me, but other colleagues as well—to upper management whenever he got the chance. A lot of us didn't trust him, but it was always me he particularly tormented.

Come to think of it, I did know one reason he hated me. We knew each other's wives quite well, and while his wife Linda and I got along very well, my wife Camilla detested Alex. It infuriated him.

Acrodynamics prided itself on an atmosphere of camaraderie throughout the company, and there were a lot of company parties, picnics, trips to ball-games, etc. Attendance was pretty much mandatory if you wanted to succeed at the company, so we all got to know our co-workers and their spouses pretty well.

Over the years, Camilla and I had sat at enough cocktail tables with Alex and Linda to know what we thought. Linda was charming and intelligent, and both Camilla and I enjoyed her company. She even flirted with me a little, in a friendly way. But Camilla saw right away that Alex was a snake, and she didn't work too hard to conceal his dislike.

Camilla and I have been married for eight years, and it's been fantastic. She is loving and sexy and very loyal. Our life together, in and out of bed, has been as happy as it could possibly be. We communicate a lot about sex, and have always agreed that total fidelity is what each of us needs from the other.

I've never had the slightest worry about Camilla's faithfulness. My only worry is that she can't handle her alcohol. Even one glass of wine gets her as tipsy as most people get on four or five; three mixed drinks and she's totally looped, and very vulnerable. It's sort of a joke between us. But she's always made sure never to do any drinking except when I'm there to keep an eye on her.

One of the big annual company events was a Harvest Moon Dance, held in September in the big assembly hall attached to our company's offices. So naturally I was there with Camilla, and unfortunately we got stuck at the table with Alex and Linda. I tried my best to be pleasant, but Alex was nastier than usual. He was joking about how sexy my wife looked in her black cocktail dress, and how she needed more of a man than I could ever be. It was totally tasteless, and even Linda looked annoyed.

Camilla and I danced and tried to have a good time, staying away from the table a lot. She was in a drinking sort of mood, and by ten p.m. was already on her third vodka gimlet, giggling happily and flirting with some of my co-workers (though NOT Alex). I didn't mind—Camilla got amorous when she was tipsy, and I was looking forward to getting home after the party!

About 10:15 Alex came across the room to me, a nasty grin on his face, and said that John Warburton (the CFO of the company) needed to see me right away—it was urgent. Knowing Alex I suspected some trick, but he insisted that Warburton was waiting in my office. I told Camilla I'd be back in just a few minutes, and hurried away.

My office was empty when I got there; and when I turned around to leave again the door swung closed and I heard it click shut, and then a spraying sound. Then Alex's smarmiest voice through the door:

"Well, Rick, looks like you might be stuck in there all night! What a shame, leaving poor Camilla all alone. And her being so loaded and all . . . I sure hope she finds someone to keep an eye on her." He laughed, and I grabbed the door-handle and twisted. It didn't move—Alex must have sprayed something like superglue in the lock, and I couldn't get the door open.

"You big sack of shit, get me the hell out of here!" I shouted, but I knew I was stuck. I heard his taunts and laughter fading as he walked back down the corridor towards the party.

I lunged for the phone on my desk—and to my horror it was gone, cord and all. It had been unplugged from the wall and taken from the room. That bastard had not only set me up, he'd planned it pretty thoroughly.

The door was solid oak, the walls were thick plaster, and the windows were sealed. I could have shattered one, but I was four floors up. Even if I'd shouted until I was hoarse, my office faced the back parking lot, which was deserted, with the woods beyond it. No one would see me or hear me for hours, probably not until morning.

Sweating and cursing, I tried everything I could think of on the door, but nothing worked. After a horrible half-hour, I realized I was totally fucked. Or rather, that Camilla soon would be. There was little doubt about what Alex had in mind.

I screamed and shouted for a while, but there was no one in that part of the building at night—and the party was getting so loud no one would hear me anyway. At last it occurred to me that sometime during the night a watchman would patrol the hall. I'd have to wait and listen for him.

It was the worst four hours of my life. When I heard the watchman a bit before three, I screamed and banged on the door, finally getting his attention. I briefly explained the situation. He had to call a locksmith, and I didn't get out until 4 a.m. The assembly hall was deserted, of course, and my car was gone from the lot. I called for a cab, which finally got me home.

*********

I must have fallen asleep in my chair, the coffee cup on the floor next to me. I jerked awake about 10:30 a.m. when I heard a shriek from the bedroom.

When I got upstairs Camilla was standing naked in the bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She was shuddering and crying, and when she saw me her sobs got more frantic. I pulled her robe from the closet and put it around her, then held her gently in my arms while she wept. She kept trying to speak, but the crying made it impossible. Finally, after many minutes, she began to calm down.

"Where were you? My God, Rick, where WERE you? You knew I'd been drinking, and . . . " She started to cry again, while I just stroked her back, saying, "it's okay, baby, it's okay".

Finally I got her quiet, and I sat her down in a chair and sat facing her on the bed.

"Honey—Alex locked me in my office, and he'd stolen the phone. I was stuck in there until 4 a.m. When I got home you were already . . . like this."

As gently as I could, I said, "can you tell me what happened?"

She looked at me bleakly. "That bastard, he . . . fucked me. He brought me home and he fucked me, Rick. At first I thought it was you, and . . . then he . . . " She broke down in sobs again, and it was a long time before I could get the whole story out of her.

After locking me in my office, Alex had come back to the table. He played the gracious "friend", keeping an eye on Camilla and making sure to keep her glass filled. He even pretended to "go look for Rick" a couple of times. Camilla got way too drunk to be worried about me. When the party was breaking up Alex pretended to be baffled and annoyed by my absence, He told Linda to drive their car home and he would bring Camilla home in our car.

Camilla was 90% asleep during the car ride. He carried her into our house and up to our bed. Then he dimmed the lights, took all her clothes off (and his own), and began to make love to her. He took his time, caressing her, kissing her neck and her breasts, stroking her pussy. He didn't speak, and for a long time Camilla thought it was me—which may sound unlikely, but when she's that drunk it's more than possible.

It was only when he was on top of her and had thrust his cock inside her that Camilla realized that it was someone else: his smell and the feel of his body were different. Drunk as she was, she tried to fight him off (or so she said), but Alex was determined. After a while, she stopped fighting.

Camilla wasn't sure, but she thought he'd fucked her at least twice, the second time doggy-style. He might have licked her pussy in between. She thought he tried to get her to suck his cock, but she was far too out of it to manage a blowjob.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked. I was furious, out of my mind with rage, but I was using all my strength to remain calm with her.

"No . . . I don't think so. He must have left these bite marks on my breasts, but I don't remember anything painful. I remember he talked a lot about how exciting and sexy I was; he probably thought he was really turning me on, the prick!" To my relief, Camilla seemed to be coming back to herself now—she was less shocked and more angry, which seemed appropriate.

When we'd finished talking I led her into the shower and we washed, lovingly, not doing anything sexy but holding one another a lot. We went downstairs and had some breakfast, then we both took a nap. Each of us in our own way had had a pretty rough night.

*********

"What the hell are we going to do, Rick?"

Camilla and I were sitting at dinner that Sunday evening. She still seemed a little shaky, but not as bad as I'd feared. It occurred to me that being fucked when you're incredibly drunk like that is probably easier to handle than being raped when you're sober—not that either of them is so marvelous.

"I've been thinking about it all day, babe. There's no way we could make a rape charge stick—too many people saw you very drunk at the party, and he would simply say that when he got you home you wanted it. But I have some ideas about how to teach him an appropriately painful lesson. I'm going to ask you to trust me and let me handle it, okay?"

We went to bed early, watched some TV, then cuddled together for a long time.

Camilla said, "I'm just not up to sex tonight, baby. Is that all right? Maybe tomorrow—I'm really going to want to have you inside me, erasing those creepy memories. But I'm just not ready yet."

"That's fine, honey. Just being close like this is fine for now."

*********

The next morning I made a quick stop at a store, then headed into the office. I walked straight into Alex's office and shut the door behind me. He turned to look at me, and a big smug grin appeared across his face.

"Why good morning, Rick!" he said with mock cheer. "We lost track of you the other night—wherever did you get to?"

"You're hilarious, Alex," I said calmly. "You want to tell me what happened? I could tell my wife had been thoroughly fucked, so I'd like to know who you got to do it—we both know you don't have enough of a dick to fuck her yourself." I was goading him, and he rose to the bait just as I knew he would.

"That was all me, pal," he said, his smile widening. "She was hot for it, too. I banged her three times. Would've taken her ass, too, but she just got too sleepy. What a pussy she has! Hot, and wet, and slick . . . And those big soft tits—I'm getting a hard-on again just thinking about her.

"Say, you wouldn't mind if I came over after dinner and porked her again, would you? She's probably aching for some more man-sized cock after all those years with you."

I didn't let it show, but I was relieved. I was afraid Alex had brought men with him to gangbang Camilla.

"Actually you're wrong about that, Alex," I responded. "She doesn't seem to remember a thing. She says she fell asleep while you were driving her home—the next thing she knew she was waking up in the morning, smelling like some guy's B.O."

He grinned nastily—I'd stung him a little. "That's bullshit, pal. She fought me a little at first, but then she started whimpering, pushing those hips up at me, saying, 'ooh, Alex, ooh!' She just loved it! She's even a hotter fuck than Linda, if you want to know the truth."

To throw him off the track I said, "well, I hope you enjoyed it, Alex. Because in about half an hour, I figure the police will be here to arrest you for rape. I'm looking forward to hearing about you being butt-fucked by some new best friends in prison."

He looked happier than ever now. "Not a chance, Rick. She wanted me, she asked me to fuck her. At least, I THINK she did. Maybe not, who knows? But that's what I'm going to tell the cops, and no one can prove she didn't. You can't touch me."

"You miserable prick!" I pretended to look frustrated. "You'll be convicted, mark my words!" I stormed out of the office, smiling to myself. Behind me I could hear Alex laughing and calling out, "bye, Rick—have a great day!" and laughing delightedly.

I went straight back into my office and shut the door. My phone was back in place—no surprise. I picked up the phone and called Linda at work.

"Hi Rick—listen, what happened to you the other night? Is everything all right?"

"Actually, Linda, I have a big problem, and I'm hoping you could help me. Is there any chance we could have lunch today? I really need to talk to you."

We met at a quiet restaurant across town from the office—I didn't want to be discovered.

After we'd ordered I said, "Linda, I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to come out with it. Last Saturday night Alex arranged to lock me in my office. He took my phone so I couldn't call for help. Then he raped Camilla. It was all planned."

"Whaat??" She looked stunned, and I could hardly blame her.

After a minute, she said, "Rick, I just can't believe that. I'll be honest with you—things have been pretty rocky between Alex and me the last few months, and we may be getting near the end. I know he can do some pretty slimy things at times, when he doesn't get what he wants. But raping Camilla? That's too low even for Alex."

"I know it's hard to believe, Linda. But I wouldn't have come to you unless I was sure. Here is what I found the other night when I finally got out of my office and rushed home." I passed her three of the pictures I'd taken of Camilla, naked and passed out on the bed.

She looked at them, then looked up at me, horrified. "Oh my God, Rick! Did Alex do this to her? I can't . . . "

I waited another minute, watching her try to process this. Then I said, "Linda, I know those pictures don't show who did it. You must be wondering if this is some kind of crazy set-up. After all, Alex and I aren't exactly best of friends."

She nodded. "I didn't want to accuse you of anything, Rick, but . . . well, I just don't want to believe that Alex could do this."

"Let me play you something. This is the conversation Alex and I had in his office this morning." I pulled out the mini-recorder I'd bought that morning, and let her hear the entire conversation.

She sat very still, hardly breathing, as she heard her husband brag to me about what he'd done to Camilla. When she heard him say "she's even a hotter fuck than Linda" her mouth took on a hard, tight look.

I turned the tape off and waited.

"That BASTARD!" she hissed. "That mother-fucking, selfish, dishonest BASTARD!"

I didn't know what bothered her the most: that Alex had cheated on her, that he'd raped Camilla, or that he'd said she was better in bed. And I didn't much care—what I wanted was Linda mad, as mad as possible.

We sat a minute or two longer.

"What do you want me to do, Rick?"

"I don't know," I lied. "I just knew I had to let you know about this. I thought maybe we could figure something out together."

Our food came, and we ate. I gave her more time. I could see she was shaken, and angry.

Finally she said, "well I'm divorcing his ass, for starters. If he thought he could pull that shit and get away with it, he's about to learn a very different lesson."

The more we talked, the more Linda's anger bubbled up, and along with it her eagerness to get back at her wayward hubby. By the time lunch was over, I'd led her around to most of the plan I had in mind. We agreed that she'd go straight to her lawyer, and that Wednesday night would be the night.

That afternoon I met privately with Clarence Clancy, the in-house counsel for Acrodynamics. We agreed that our conversation would be privileged; then I got right to it.

With the help of the photos and the audio tape, I told him the entire story. I showed him the night watchman's written report, confirming that my door had been sealed. I pointed out that the unlawful restraint that led to my wife's rape had been committed on company property and that Acrodynamics was potentially liable for a multi-million dollar damage claim by me and Camilla.

Clarence hemmed and hawed, looked thoughtful, asked me a number of questions. Finally he said, "I'm conceding nothing, Rick—but just for the sake of argument, what might you have in mind as an alternative to filing suit against the company?"

"I want Alex Janzen fired. I want him to lose his pension, and leave here without a decent recommendation. And I want your written assurances that this story will be kept completely confidential. There will be no mention of Camilla or myself in connection with Alex's dismissal—some other reason will have to be given.

"Alex will know the truth, of course, but I doubt if he'll want to spread it around. It would only show everyone what a sleazeball he really is."

After more hemming and hawing, Clarence said he'd have an answer for me by the end of the day.

He called me at 4:50 p.m. They'd do it—as I knew they would. They didn't have much choice. At my request we agreed that the firing would be done Thursday morning.

*********

I don't think making love with Camilla had ever been as important as it was that night. Privately I think each of us was terrified; but the love we felt for one another was far more important than our nervousness. We took our time, spending many minutes in affectionate foreplay and loving words to one another. When we coupled we were slow and gentle. There were no fireworks, and I don't think she came, but when we were done we were both happy and relieved.

We dozed, and I thought we might just go to sleep for the night; but Camilla shook me after a bit and said, "not yet, buster—I want some more, if you please." With a big smile she slid down and took my limp cock into her mouth. It wasn't limp for very long!

I tried to pull her around into a 69, but she stopped me. "No, baby, another time. Right now I just want you hard, and then I want you to fuck the hell out of me. Fast and hard and crazy—so we both know you've reclaimed me. I want to be all yours again, forever."

ohio
ohio
4,415 Followers
12