What's Good For The Goose

Story Info
Elsa seeks revenge.
1.5k words
3.77
48.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blueboy4
Blueboy4
18 Followers

Elsa was a stunning lady. The sort of woman who could turn the head of every man in every room that she entered. Tall, elegant, you name it she had it. She was about twenty six years old and had been happily married or so she thought for four years. It was only recently that she found out about her husband's philandering. He did not know she knew of course and as she entered the pub with him the only thing she had on her mind tonight was payback time.

It was not just a whim with her either, Elsa had planned this for a week or so. One of her greatest fantasies was to have sex with a stranger, and as they headed out that evening she was confident she would go through with it.

They were here for the weekly darts match and as she entered Elsa had a quick look round the busy pub to see if there were any likely candidates in this evening. She knew she could do this because her husband was so embroiled in his darts match that he would probably not even realize she was even there for the next couple of hours.

Scouring the room with eyes that would melt gold Elsa knew almost instantly who her conquest would be. She spotted a man alone propped against the bar. He was handsome and rugged just the way she liked her men. She thought he was probably a little older than herself but that did not deter her. All she had to do now was to put her little plan into action.

The darts match had started and as usual Elsa was left to her own devices, however, tonight she did not mind this as she thought it was better than being at home alone and of course she had other things on her mind and now she knew exactly what she was going to do. She kept looking across at the guy at the bar. It was obvious he had nothing to do with the darts match and she just hoped he would be staying for a while longer, but try as she might she could not catch his eye trying even to the point of sitting facing directly at him with her short skirt riding high above her knees knowing that if he looked her way he could not fail to see her tiny white panties, which by now were becoming moist with the anticipation she was feeling about what might lie ahead later (or earlier than later if possible) during the evening.

All at once the guy stood up and left the bar. Elsa felt a huge wave of disappointment flood through her. She thought the chance had gone. Then she noticed that the man's pint was still full and suspected that he had probably just gone to the gents' room. Straight away she felt a lot better about the situation and she casually rose from her seat, glanced over to where her husband was, checked that he was not interested in what she was doing and made her way to the corridor in which the ladies and gents toilets were situated. Her timing was perfect, just as she entered the corridor the man came out of the gents' toilet.

The ladies' was just beyond the gents' and Elsa noticed that there was also a convenient door with access to the rear car park. The corridor was very narrow and she thought that this was perfect. As she made her way to the ladies' the man had to turn sideways to allow her to pass. He had of course noticed her now and she just hoped he liked what he saw. Elsa took a deep breath and thought it is now or never. As she passed the man she ran a finger along his thigh, as she did so a jolt of electricity coursed through her body, and she could not really believe she was actually doing it. The man stopped in his tracks, wondering if it had really happened or if he imagined it.

He turned round and saw Elsa had passed the entrance to the ladies' and was standing in the doorway to the car park. She had a big smile on her face and then disappeared into the darkness. Her heart was beating very fast now and she just hoped that he was following her. She glanced back just as the man appeared in the doorway and was looking to see where she had gone. Elsa made her way to the far corner of the car park where it was darkest and was grateful that the weather was still quite mild for this time of the year. She propped against the fence wondering if she was taking to much for granted when the man suddenly appeared before her.

" Hi" she said.

She was feeling more than a little nervous now but she had burnt her bridges and was determined to go through with it.

" Well" she said, " You probably don't get opportunities like this every day of your life so how about we just go for it".

He walked forward and Elsa was as sexually excited as she had ever been in her life. This was so daring, so risqué, it turned her on so much.

She pulled the guy towards her and they started to kiss very passionately and their hands started to explore one another's bodies.

Elsa was wearing a short denim skirt, which showed off her long legs to perfection and soon she could feel a hand working it's way up her skirt and almost instantly it was feeling her through her skimpy whit panties which by now had become soaking wet and as his hand made contact she let out a loud gasp. She decided to return the favour to her new found friend and she dropped her hand to gently rub him through his jeans and was pleasantly surprised at the huge bulge that had appeared there.

They carried on heavy petting for a few minutes feeling each other all over and then the guy put his hand inside Elsa's panties and because she was so lubricated he slipped two fingers inside her effortlessly. Elsa groaned. This was so exciting, so daring and she bucked forward a little to take more of the man's fingers inside her. As he was fingering her she expertly undid the zipper on his jeans and soon his large erection was grasped firmly in her hand. She started to stroke it backwards and forwards, slowly at first but soon working up to a steady rhythm. It was the man's turn to groan now.

Elsa had reached the point where she wanted this man inside her and between them they maneuvered a position so that his cock was resting just against the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. She thrust forward eagerly and the man slid his full eight inches easily inside of her.

She was so turned on by now, this to her was her ultimate fantasy come true. She briefly thought about her husband only twenty or thirty yards away in the pub and this spurred her on even more and she started bucking enthusiastically against the stranger's groin.

The two of them built up a happy rhythm and were achieving full satisfaction from their illicit encounter. Suddenly the man groaned a little and announced he was about to cum.

" NO" Elsa said " do not come inside me".

This made the man feel a little uncomfortable but Elsa soon recovered the situation by backing off of him and dropping to her knees. Before her eyes just inches away the man's erection was hovering large and true. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth and started to suck expertly on it making him groan even louder than he had before.

She was good and it was an act she loved performing on her husband. Slowly she took the full length into her mouth and then released it again running her tongue along the shaft as it withdrew from her mouth. It was not long before he got back into the rhythm and again he announced he was going to cum.

This time Elsa started to suck even harder on his cock and could feel his orgasm building as she had him inside her mouth.

The first jets of cum erupted into her mouth and she withdrew his cock and let the rest splash against her cheek as he achieved an amazing orgasm.

Soon it was over and the man was redressing himself when he looked down and saw that Elsa was rubbing the cum he had just unloaded into her cheek as though it was a moisturizer. She had a wicked grin on her face.

The two of them finished dressing and Elsa kissed the man, thanked him and headed off back to the bar.

The bar was crowded now and she made her way back to her seat. As expected her husband hadn't missed her but in fact had just finished his leg of the darts match.

Elsa looked across at the bar and the guy was sat back down on his stool and as their eyes met the two of them just smiles as Elsa offered the cheek that had just been so lovingly moisturized to her husband.

The End.

Please send comments good or bad.

Blueboy4
Blueboy4
18 Followers