What's in a Name? Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth's friend spends a night with us.
7.5k words
4.38
37.6k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers

Notes:

1) Most locations are real. Characters and events are all fictional.

2) 'Joan' and 'Beth' are the same person. When referring to events in the past, I will generally use her original name, Joan. Talking to her or about in the present, I will use Beth. Both names refer to the same individual, but will alter the nature of our relationship.

3) This is a re-submission of an earlier story. I've started writing the story from Beth's perspective and some scenes have changed as a result.

Chapter 4: Jackie

My daughter had always disliked her name, Joan, considering it boring. She was named for Cathy's favorite Aunt (Cathy and I divorced when our son, Paul, was 20 and Joan was 14). We had joint custody with Joan staying with me from Thursday evening to Monday morning. When Joan finished high school, she decided to start going by her middle name, Beth (for Elizabeth). When she changed her name, it changed her, and the nature of our relationship. Joan was my daughter. Beth became my lover last week. On Friday night, she had intentionally gotten us both tipsy (she joined me in drinking beer), and then seduced me.

We spent the weekend fucking like rabbits, and on Sunday we visited an adult boutique to get her something to replace 'Richard,' her pet name for my cock, while she was at Mom's.

On Monday, I got an e-mail from Paul saying that he and his girlfriend would be in town for a week next month. I noted it on my calendar.

I had hoped I could make it through the week without doing myself, but only made it to Tuesday evening. I didn't visit a porn site though; thoughts of Beth were more than sufficient to get me off.

As I drove home from work Thursday evening, knowing that I would see her this evening was enough to get me hard.

She normally got home from practice before I did on Thursdays, but her car wasn't in the drive. I had started dinner, and she volunteered to fix a salad when she got home a few minutes later. She seemed eager to share something, and as soon as we sat at the table she broke into a shit-eating grin. "I think I told you that Jackie came out as bi last year. She said that her passes to us would be limited to the soccer field, but she may accept a pass from us. Remember how I mentioned that a few girls on the team shaved their pussies? Jackie's one of them. Anyhow, we were talking with each other after practice on Tuesday. I had to tell someone that I was no longer a virgin and it ended up being her. I admitted that she knew my lover and that she had commented more than once that he was hot. She immediately asked who it was, but I said I'd rather not tell her. She didn't ask why and never brought it up again. She then asked me about some of the things we did, and I told her. We both got turned on by it, and she convinced me to call Mom to tell her I would be spending the night with her. We spent the night exploring different ways two women can have sex with each other. She also has a ton of sex toys. If you hadn't demonstrated how hot hetero sex can be, Tuesday may have been enough to make me give up on guys. She also stated that she was into threesomes if I was willing to share my new boyfriend." Almost as an afterthought, Beth added "oh, I also have a surprise for you later."

Jackie was one of her teammates who was joining her at the U of P that fall. The others were Karen and Shannon. All four had accepted soccer scholarships, and were planning on sharing a suite in the dorms. I remembered Joan telling me about Jackie coming out to the team, but she hadn't mentioned the "passing" comment -- that's something that Beth would tell me, but not Joan. From her expression, it was clear Beth wanted to take up Jackie's offer if I was OK with it. I don't know if every man dreams of having sex with two women, but it's been a common fantasy for me, so I was naturally interested. In this case, however, I was also concerned. "Are you willing to admit to Jackie that you're having an incestuous affair with your father? And if she knows, can you trust her to be discrete about it? If you're positive that the answer to both questions is yes, I'm willing to share you with your teammate. I don't see this being a regular thing, but once or twice over the summer would be OK."

"As to your first concern - when we weren't having wild sex with each other, she showed me some of her favorite stories on a smut site. A couple involved sex between a brother and sister, but several involved a father/daughter couple. In light of the relationship with her father, or should I say the LACK of a relationship, I could see how something like that would appeal to her." Jackie's father had moved to Colorado when she was 5 and she only saw him a few times each year. I'm sure they talked on the phone and traded texts and e-mails, but it's not the same. "She'll be surprised, but she'll probably be more turned on at the idea. As for discretion, at one point I asked her if she had had sex with anybody else on the team. Her smile indicated that she had, but she wouldn't even tell me how many let alone name names. Also, as I mentioned, she immediately dropped the subject when I said I wasn't comfortable saying who I had slept with."

Beth clearly had the bases covered, so I said. "OK, see if you can set something up for some Friday or Saturday night and you can play it any way you want. All I ask is that it happens here. I want to have control over the environment, and this is the best place for that. About the only thing on the calendar is that Paul and Nancy will be here the first week of next month."

She pulled out her cell phone and walked into the living room. By this time we had finished dinner, and already had the kitchen squared away. All that was left was starting the dishwasher.

I walked into the room as she was slipping her phone into a pocket. She said that she had arranged to pick Jackie up after work tomorrow. She didn't tell Jackie if it would be a threesome or just the two of them, but had made it clear that it wouldn't be a childhood sleep-over.

"As I mentioned, Paul and Nancy will be in town a couple weeks from now. He hasn't finalized the reservations, but I said that somebody should be able to make it out to the airport to get them."

Beth looked thoughtful for a few seconds. Her expression soon changed to an evil grin. "We'll have to arrange a 'welcome home' party. A couple weeks should be plenty of time to set it up right."

I said "We'll talk about it" and let the matter rest.

Since Friday, Beth had taken over the remote. She had turned on the TV, but wasn't having any luck finding anything interesting. I suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom and Beth's eyes lit up as she turned off the TV. We both undressed on the way. Beth stopped for a second after taking off her panties and I turned to see why. Her bush was gone. I remembered her comment about having a surprise for me, and realized that she had all but told me what the surprise was. She had spent Tuesday night with Jackie, who was one of the girls who shaved her pussy. Her pussy was as bare as it was the last used the family changing rooms together a decade ago. I honestly couldn't decide if I preferred her with or without the bush. We then proceeded directly to the bathroom to watch each other pee. We both had a better view without the hair.

When we got to the bed, I suggested we try something different tonight. Beth's response caught me off guard. "We've done something different every night we've spent together. Friday we started with oral sex and then you took my virginity -- sideways. Saturday morning you fucked me in the shower then ordered me to let you take me doggy style that night. We spent Sunday playing watersports, and that night we finally had sex 'like normal people' using the missionary position. Then you fucked me in the ass -- sideways. What could be more different?" This was delivered with mock anger. I don't know how she managed to sound like she was upset while smiling.

I had to admit that she had a point. "The difference is that tonight we won't touch each other -- at all -- until after we both cum. It occurred to me this week that we'd both been satisfying ourselves for a while up until last weekend. Tonight, we'll satisfy ourselves, but we'll be watching each other rather than some random website. I can watch you gush as you cum, and you can watch me shoot my load."

A few seconds later, she conceded "OK, you win. That IS different. I'll admit that I've wondered how guys could simulate a pussy, You did give me a hint last night but I'd like to see it. Fingers aren't exactly a cock, but they can apply pressure in similar places. Of course, I'm now using three fingers in my pussy when I was using just one a week ago. I didn't realize how much of a bother my hymen was until it was no longer there. Thank you for taking care of it so effectively. That John Cougar song 'Hurts so Good' comes to mind."

"It was, quite literally, my pleasure. But back to the present -- I normally use a rag to catch my semen, but I suspect you'll want to watch it spurt. Do you have a preference of where it goes?"

"Is it against the rules for you to cum in my mouth?" She was clearly hoping that she could swallow my cum.

"I'll give you a facial, and try to get most of it into your mouth. Will that work?" It really didn't matter where I shot my load. With company coming, we'd have clean sheets on the bed tomorrow anyhow.

"So you're serious about not touching each other?" Beth's disappointment was apparent.

"Yes." I replied. "Consider it a lesson in restraint, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Besides, after we both get ourselves off, we can go back to fucking like rabbits."

Having set the rules, we arranged ourselves on the bed. Beth sat leaning against the headboard with her legs spread. I leaned against the wall with one of my legs resting on hers. Yes, we were touching each other, but only incidentally. She reached for her pussy with one hand, and grabbed a breast with the other. She ran a single finger from the top of her partially open slit to the bottom then drove three fingers into herself. Her eyes were glued to my cock as I wrapped my hand around it and started pumping. Watching Beth fingering herself was hotter than any porn site, and a glance at her face indicated that watching me had a similar effect on her. In addition to the view, no porn site could provide the aroma of two lovers. Her hand alternated between her hole and her clit while I just kept beating my meat. She finally quit pinching her nipples so she could stimulate both ends of her slit at the same time. Soon after that, she closed her eyes, tensed and then let out a moan.

I let go of my shaft just long enough to shift to my knees. Beth opened her eyes to find my cock inches from her face. She immediately opened her mouth. As she started to lean forward, I signaled her to stop with my free hand. I could tell that it was a mental struggle for her to comply, but she leaned back against the headboard. I aimed my cock at her open mouth as I let out stream after stream of cum. She couldn't hold all of it, and a couple jets hit her when her mouth was closed, swallowing an earlier blast. She swallowed what she had caught while the rest dripped down from her face onto her breasts.

"Well done." I said. "You did good. How did it feel?"

"A lot better than I expected, but I still prefer touching each other. Can I suck the rest of the cum off you now?"

"Go for it. In fact, I believe you could use a good licking yourself, so why don't we take care of each other?" As I said this, I licked off some of my semen that had missed her mouth. As she lay on top of me, it occurred to me that this was far and away the most common position for us. I was reminded of one of the major advantages of a shaved pussy, but surprised that her sex tasted different. She had a muskier flavor than last weekend. Regardless, in just a few days, the two of us were accustomed to tasting our mixed cum. The fact that we both enjoyed both giving and receiving oral sex was the best thing about our relationship. No, I corrected myself, it was the second best. Our love for each other was first.

It was clear that her intention was not just to clean the cum off my cock. She didn't need to take it into her throat for that. Following suit, I licked her pussy clean, followed by her pee-hole and then her clit. As I was sucking her clit, she stiffened and whimpered, and her pussy needed to be licked clean again. As I was savoring her renewed juices, she had a new 'mess' to deal with as I came again. This time we stuck to the task at hand and avoided further 'messes.'

When we separated, she said "OK, mutual masturbation is definitely better than fingering myself over a porn site or some story, but I prefer having sex with an active partner. The first part of this evenings program was good, but the second part was better." She said it as if writing a review of a play or something. I knew Joan, but I still have a lot to learn about Beth.

We both had to get up early, so we ended our lovemaking at that point. Besides, we expected to have a full night tomorrow.

********

Friday morning we established what had become our week-day routine. I fixed coffee, and we both peed on each other in the shower before washing. I stripped the bed as we were getting dressed and asked Beth if she could make it. She said she'd take care of it between soccer practice and work. I drove to work with a smile on my face. I had a bigger smile driving home thinking about what was planned for that evening.

Beth must have changed after work -- sun dresses weren't appropriate at the nursery, and bras were required. She greeted me at the door with the usual hug and kiss (but not French, this time). I then noticed Jackie watching from her seat on the couch. Her expression shifted from a smug smile to a shit-eating grin. "Beth, I've been wondering all week about who took your virginity. You admitted that I knew him but your refusal to tell me now makes sense. You've actually been fucking your father? So I guess that means we WILL be spending the night at your boyfriend's place."

Beth smiled at me then answered over her shoulder "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm fucking Joan's father. If you hadn't shown me those the stories about incest, I wouldn't have taken you up on your offer." She had turned as she said this and was now facing Jackie. "The thing is, I honestly see him as Joan's father, not mine, so it really isn't incest. This guy" she pointed at me with a thumb over her shoulder "agreed to your suggestion only after I assured him that you wouldn't be too freaked out. What's really weird is that 'Joan' never saw him as anything but her father. It wasn't until I became Beth that I realized you and the other girls were right about him being hot." Beth managed to convey to her friend how our relationship had changed in a few sentences. It had taken me a over an hour to accept that it had changed, and I was still trying to figure out all the implications of those changes a week later. "The fact that you don't tell anybody who you've been with helps. For obvious reasons, this isn't something that he or I want others to know about. As far as I'm concerned, I'm having sex with an older man that I've always referred to as 'Dad'. You are one of the few people I can think of who would understand that."

I've known Jackie since she started playing soccer in 2nd or 3rd grade. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've seen her speechless. She stood up and gave Beth a hug, and Beth returned the gesture. Jackie's eyes were closed as the hug started. When she opened them, she looked at me and gave me a 'come hither' look. I walked over and wrapped my arms around both of them. We held each other for a timeless moment, the separated, each wearing a shy smile.

We made our way to the kitchen, where dinner was waiting. I opened a bottle of Merlot that perfectly complimented their creation. The spell from the hug dissipated, and life resumed. During dinner, Beth and Jackie talked about soccer and their plans for the fall. Jackie commented "Joan was a hell of a soccer player, and you're just as good, but you make the rest of us look better. I would signal to Joan that I was going to rush the goal and she'd nod and pass the ball giving me an easy goal. Now, I can just make the break and know the ball will be there. I'm not the only one who's noticed. One of the Juniors asked me if you had always been a mind reader."

Beth smiled modestly "I think I know who you're talking about. She caught onto my power throw-in almost immediately. During scrimmages, I could see her break for an opening and throw the ball to land at her feet." I'm not reading anyone's mind, I'm just watching the field."

A short time later, I explained the arrangement Beth and I had for our relationship. It would only be a summer affair -- with Beth living in the dorms when school started. Jackie was initially puzzled, but was fully on board when I explained my reasoning. As her lover, I would have happily shared my bed with her for the rest of my life. As her father, I knew that she had to establish a relationship with someone else.

Jackie stated "As soccer stars, just about everybody on the team will have at least a few guys salivating over us. On the other hand, a lot of guys are intimidated by girls who are smarter than they are, and I take advantage of that. I'm a natural blond, and playing dumb comes easily. Beth tried to explain Relativity to me, and it made my head spin. When she started talking about dark stuff, I was clueless. If I find a guy who is interested in talking about that crap, I'll send them to Beth. There are science geeks who would go apeshit finding a girl who understood that stuff. With your combination of body and brains, you could trip one of them in a heartbeat." Beth all but licked her lips at this. Jackie was right about Beth's interest in science and math. She and I would occasionally have conversations about number theory or the latest news out of CERN. Like me, she had an almost instinctive understanding of calculus. She hadn't decided on a major yet, wavering between Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science.

It had already been agreed that they would be sharing a suite in the dorms with Karen and Shannon. The setup has two double rooms sharing a common bathroom. The four of them still hadn't decided who would be rooming with who. Beth suggested that maybe she and Jackie could share a room. Jackie looked at me, clearly asking for my opinion.

"Actually Beth, I think it would be better if Jackie bunked with one of the other girls. You two would still have plenty of opportunities to play together, but part of the plan is for you to find a boyfriend. If Jackie is too readily available, you might not be as motivated."

Jackie's nod made it clear that, although I may not have given the answer she was expecting, it was one she could get behind. She was one of the team's goalies. When she wasn't playing keeper, she was a forward. She was about 5'10" and, like Beth, appeared to be at least 20 pound lighter than she actually was. She wasn't kidding about being blond and wore her hair in a page-boy cut (just long enough to tie back for soccer). She too was in a sun dress (sans bra). Her breasts were slightly larger than Beth's b-cups, but her chest was larger as well. Her face was more angular than Beth's but still quite attractive. Her eyes shifted between green and blue. "Don't worry about the dorm situation. I'll ask one of the others to share a room later. Back to the topic at hand -- how long ago did you trip him?"

Beth gave her a puzzled look, and then giggled. "You used that expression earlier. If it's what I think it is" Jackie nodded in response to the implied question "it was a week ago tonight. I'd been thinking about it for a while and started setting the stage a week before. He and Mom both warned me about drinking at parties, but he went on to tell me why. I decided to get us both a little tipsy so HE might try to get into my pants. He didn't, so I took them off and got into his. After that, we were at it all weekend. By Tuesday, I felt like I had to tell somebody soon, or I'd explode. When you and I started talking after practice, I decided to confide in you. I didn't expect what followed, but I'm glad that it did."

Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers
12