What's in a Story

Story Info
Darren demonstrates how easy it is to brainwash three girls.
4.1k words
4.21
68.1k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/16/2012
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmer7
Mesmer7
1 Followers

Lamar and his body guard escorted their new associate into the recording studio's control room. "You're telling me all you have to do is tell a girl this story and she'll suddenly become an obedient fuck toy?"

"It's not really that simple. The stories are told with special language and speech patterns that engage the brain's mirror neurons."

"Mirror ... what?

"It's the part of the brain that makes you identify with someone. It creates the feeling of compassion and the desire to imitate or become more like the person you see...or in this case hear about. When a girl listens to one of these stories, they will see themselves become the girl in the story. They'll subjectively experience the same feelings as the girl. When they see the girl in the story enjoying really great sex, they'll feel a desire to enjoy sex in the same way. And they will subconsciously accept some of the same mental attitude that will enable her to enjoy it.

"I thought you said these were audio stories. How can they see anything?"

"They'll see it in their minds, in their imagination. That's part of the process, engaging their imagination. Then what they imagine will become what they want." Darren sat down at the control panel and produce a thumb drive. "The stories are already written and recorded. But I'll need you to transfer the files to your system and show me how to direct them to individual headsets. Then of course, we'll need a couple of vict...test subjects."

Lamar sat next to Darren and started up the playback system, " ... and where do we find these vict ... er, test subjects?"

"You own a hip hop recording company, right? You must have a few dozen backup dancers or groupies who'd do anything to meet 'the band'. Call up a few, tell them you want them to come in to listen to a demo tape for a new artist. Just make sure you tell them that the demos are erotic audio stories not music, and you want them to stick around afterwards to tell us what they liked or didn't like. "

Lamar nodded to his body guard who silently left the room. He returned an hour later with three very hot young ladies, two slender black girls and a slutty looking hispanic girl. Lamar knew all three by site if not by name. They'd each applied for jobs as background dancers for one of his artists. The girls were all attractive, but none had any dancing talent. He suspected they just wanted to land rich husbands. They'd be relatively easy tests, but they could always move up to more difficult vict ... er, test subjects later. Damn Darren for sticking that joke in his head.

Lamar introduced them to Darren and explained that he was testing a new line of erotic audio stories, he wanted them to listen and tell him what they thought of it. Darren kept silent as he watched the body guard escort each of the girls to a separate listening booth, but was watching Latoya, a slim, light-skinned black girl with soft sensual sensual lips. Jackie, the other black girl had great legs, which suggested a really tight pussy. Marisa, the hispanic girl had beautifully bronzed skin and raven black hair. All three wore jeans and tank tops that hinted at nicely rounded breasts. They'd all make nice playmates. But Darren was imagining Latoya's lips wrapped around his cock as Lamar helped her get comfortable with the headphones. He knew he'd keep her for himself and direct the other girls' desires towards Lamar and or guard.

Darren had actually taken three different stories and cued them up them up separately: a seduction story, a sexual obedience training story and an amnesia inducing scene. This way he could replay the seduction scene until he was certain a girl was deeply entranced, replay the obedience scene until she orgasmed on command. He started the seduction scene for all three girls. Then dimmed the lights in the isolation booths so the girls could more easily drift off, but he could still see their reactions.

Marisa was the most quickly affected. When the story reached the deep breathing hypnotic induction, her breathing deepened noticeably. Her slowly rising breasts inspired all three of the watching men. "As I recall, Lamar told Darren, "Marisa refused to go out with Tony," indicating his body guard. "What was the reason she gave you?"

"Said I was too big."

"Right, so if you can get her to fuck him, you'll have proved your worth."

"Judging from her response so far, that will be pretty easy. What remains to be seen is how long the effects last." The recording reached the part where Darren was about to tie the girl to the bed. And it was exciting to watch her raise her arms over her head in response to the hidden commands. As the hypnotic commands made her experience some very tantalizing foreplay, her hips started squirming deliciously. When Darren' recorded voice asked her if she was willing to do things his way, she nodded quickly. He then started the obedience training story in her set.

Unfortunately, Latoya and Jackie appeared to be in much lighter trances. Neither were lifting their arms, but they were at least entranced. He'd have to replay seduction story a few more times for both of them before they would be deep enough to accept the obedience suggestions without resistance.

But he had to cut the audio in the control room. Now that the three girls were all listening to different parts of the stories, it was too difficult to follow.

Marisa continued to squirm and breathe hard for several minutes. Then she suddenly jumped up and stood at attention, but with her eyes still closed. Lamar drew in a quick breath, concerned that she had caught on to what the program was doing to her. But just as quickly she dropped to her knees. Tony discretely tried to adjust himself. But his cock seemed to know she'd be serving it soon and he was having a difficult time containing his excitement. Darren on the other hand, had long ago learned to control his own excitement. His cock wouldn't come up until he wanted it to.

Jackie finally raised her arms over her head indicating she was ready to proceed to the obedience story. But Latoya was just starting to breathe deeply. Darren quietly laughed to himself. It would be his luck that the girl he most wanted would be the hardest to get. But he'd clearly have to "seduce her" again.

Marisa was now on her knees, obediently sucking an imaginary cock. She slid down and rolled over on her back thrusting her hips up to the image in her mind of the man training her subconscious to obey him; the man who, by design spoke with Darren' voice. She started whispering the word "yes" over and over, in response to the imagined fucking, totally unaware that she was also agreeing with the post-hypnotic commands that were being embedded in her mind and subconsciously linked to the intense pleasure she was feeling. Her voice grew louder and louder until she suddenly stopped. She tensed up and came hard and collapsed in an spent heap.

Darren paused the playback and Lamar, "How do I speak directly to her now?" Lamar reached over and flipped a switch. "Marisa, stand up." She slowly obeyed. "When I tell you to open your eyes, you will, but remain deeply entranced." She stood quietly, her breathing returning to normal. "Open your eyes. See the chair next to you. Sit in it and close your eyes again." She obeyed, and Darren started the amnesia story for her.

"Do I get her now?" Tony asked.

"Another 10 minutes for the amnesia sequence. This will program her to consciously ignore the fact that she's obeying and accept everything as natural. This way, she'll never know or care that we've reprogrammed her into an obedient fucktoy. "

Jacky was coming near the end of the obedience training sequence. Her hips were churning with arousal, but noticeably weaker than Marisa's. Darren restarted the obedience training sequence, leaving her teased and frustrated. Latoya still had another 20 minutes to play of the seduction script, but looked only slightly aroused. In fact she looked nearly as amused as she was aroused. So he set the seduction to loop automatically.

When Marisa lifted the headphones from her ears, Darren raised the lights in her room and went to join her. She greeted him cheerily.

"So how did you like the story?"

Her eyes went wide. Responding to the subconscious link between the sound of his voice and the promise of intense sexual pleasure. "It was good," she smiled flirtatiously.

"What did you like about it?"

"Um ... " she blushed. "Everything, I just loved listening to it." She inched forward in the chair and leaned in to offer Darren a good view of her c-cup cleavage.

"What did you think about the girl who was hypnotized?"

"She was...um...okay," she replied as she reached over to caress Darren' arm. The amnesia commands had worked well. Her conscious mind had no access to the memory of being trained to obey his voice.

"Stand up."

"Okay," she said, her breathing quickening as she obeyed. She moved close to him, almost touching her breasts to his chest, her hands gliding up his arms to his shoulders.

"Kneel." She was on her knees before she had time to think about it, and reaching for his cock.

"Sleep for me now." Her eyes closed and her hands fell to her knees but she remained kneeling. "The hypnotized girl wants to meet on the rap star, doesn't she?" Marisa nodded. "And it excites her to think about meeting him. It excites her even more to think she can have him. Doesn't it?" Again, she nodded. "And its a great feeling to become so excited. The hypnotized girl loves feeling this excitement. And she can easily imagine what will happen when the hypnotist introduces her to the star. He'll tell her that this man is 'your star' and she'll feel this rush of excitement that she loves and become eager to give him the best fuck of his life. She'll become so hot and eager to please him, she'll forget everything else until she does please him."

She didn't respond. So Darren knelt beside her. "Show me how excited the girl will get when she meets her star." She reach for his face and drew his lips to hers, kissing him hotly. His cock threatened to break his control. So he stopped her. He woke her, stood her up and walked her back to the control booth. She hung on his arm and pressed her breasts pressing warmly against it as they walked.

As soon as they reached the booth, he said, "Marisa, Tony here is your star." Her head whipped around to find her star. As soon as she zeroed in on Tony, she ran into his arms and kissed him passionately, rubbing her whole body against his. After a minute, Tony remembered where he was. He excused himself and took his new fucktoy to a more private room.

Lamar smiled knowingly, "Your stories work better than I expected. But they seem to be working more slowly on these other two. Jackie seems to be responding better now, but I don't think LaToya has responded at all."

"Everyone responds a little differently. Marisa's must be one of those rare perfect subjects. I expect you'll find most girls will be responsive, but not so quickly or completely."

"Very good. But how do I know the girls will obey me they way they obey you?"

"If I tell them to, they will. But the program trains them to my voice; which can't be helped." Lamar frowned. "Think about the way a song sticks in your head. Your mind records the voice, the melody and rhythm as one single memory; the components are linked together. This works the same way, the sexual arousal, the obedience, and my voice are all linked together into a single memory. You saw the way Marisa responded. Just the sound of my voice turned her on and made her eager to please me."

"I don't think you'll have it quite so easy with these other two," Lamar nodded to the monitor.

Darren looked at the two girls. Jackie was fondling herself, one hand caressing a breast and the other between her legs. That wasn't part of the program. There were no commands to touch herself. Darren had specifically designed to program to make a girl forget masturbating and believe all pleasure came from being with men. Still, her intense arousal meant he had gotten through to her subconscious. She'd still be aroused by his voice and his commands. So with some more personal attention he could probably train her to respond properly. The girl he actually wanted, however, had barely responded. In fact, she was smiling like she knew exactly what to expect. That meant he'd better switch her to the obedience program before she woke herself.

He ran the obedience segment twice more for Jackie before she exploded in an orgasm that left her spent. Then cued the amnesia/awakening program. "Would you like me to direct her desires towards you?"

"Wouldn't you like to enjoy your own ... handiwork?"

"Of course, but Latoya is more my type."

Lamar chuckled, "Good choice, Jackie can be jealously possessive."

"You didn't tell me you knew any of the girls that ... well."

"Not me," he chuckled, "just something I heard."

"Jealousy and possessiveness can be reduced, even eliminated, but it requires special attention. This program won't address it, but I could easily convince her to come back for another 'test'."

"Do that. It will be interesting to see if she returns when you tell her to."

Darren entered the booth just as Jackie was opening her eyes. She removed the headphones in time to hear him ask, "How did you like the story?"

"It was great, I never knew a man could talk like that."

"It's a skill. Like singing or acting, it takes some practice to become good. Tell me, what did you think of the girl in the story?"

"At first I liked her, but I think she surrendered too quickly," her hand reached for a came up to her breast, but she forced it down and grasped the chair's arm. "She should have resisted a little longer."

"What would that have gotten her?"

"Respect, of course. Men don't respect a girl who gives it up too easily. They just use her and throw her out." She sounded bitter, like she was speaking from personal experience. But her hips were squirming and she was fighting the desire to inch closer to Darren.

"But what about her pleasure? Doesn't a woman need sexual satisfaction as much as she needs respect?" In spite of her attempts at self control, she began to breathe a little harder. "Sometimes, a little more." Darren smiled seeing her hips inch forward, her desire growing stronger than her self control.

"Sleep for me now, Jackie. Imagine a balancing scale. One side holds the need for respect; the other side, the need for pleasure. You can see them balancing each other. Sometimes one need outweighs the other, and other times the other need outweighs the ... one." He'd never let such bad grammar slip into in a recording, but face-to-face, he could expand it to make more sense. "Sometimes a woman need respect more than pleasure, but other times she needs pleasure more than respect."

Jackie frowned, in spite of her growing arousal, she wasn't just going to accept that suggestion. "So he tried a different approach. Picture the hypnotized girl in your mind. Now imagine the hypnotist told her that she was at a doctor's office and had told the doctor she was feeling a little down. The doctor takes a blood test and tells her that her body isn't producing enough oxytocin. She's stunned, she's never heard of this before. And the doctor explains that oxytocin is the hormone the body produces during sex. It's a very important hormone that helps keep you happy and healthy. Caressing and being caressed triggers the body to produce the hormone. The more she is caressed the more her body will produce, and the better it will make her feel. So it's very important that she give and receive more physical affection, more sex.

"The girl is deeply hypnotized so she accepts the suggestion that she needs more sex, but she still doesn't want to be a slut. So the doctor tells her to think about how important her health is. It's more important that money, more important than work; her health is more important than anything else in the world. And if getting more sex will improve her health, then sex would become more important than those other things too. All she had to do was think about it.

"You can see how the hypnotized girl would accept this suggestion, can't you?" Jackie whispered a quiet agreement. "The hypnotist told her to think about this, and the more she thought about it, the more she would see how important it was to get more sex in her life. He told her to think about it for a week then come back to discus the next step.

"Now this girl is deeply hypnotized, right? And she does what she's told. She thinks about it for a week, and each time she thinks about it she realizes that sex will make her feel better, and she does want to feel better. So she begins to want more sex. And soon she can see herself telling this man that she has accepted the suggestion to have more sex and she'll do anything else he suggests. You can see this, can't you?" Jackie nodded.

"Good, now your subconscious knows who the hypnotized girl is, and it will remind her to think about these suggestions. And it will keep reminding her to think about them until she accepts them. Then it will bring her back here to get some more good advice. Let's say the same time next week, shall we?" Jackie didn't respond. "One week from tonight, Jackie, come back here, okay?" she whispered her acceptance.

"Come awake now." Her eyes opened slowly, but she woke without a word. "I hate to do this, but it's getting late. Can you come back next week to listen to another story?

Jackie's eyes widened with desire, but she restrained herself. "Yes, I'd love to."

"Good, I'll show you out." Darren walked her to the exit without touching her or triggering another trance. It was best to wait and see how she responded to the time bomb he planted in her subconscious. If it worked as planned, and it should, she'd be back in a week willing to fuck anyone he suggested, including himself.

Walking back to the control room, he heard a minor commotion from the office. Tony tumbled from the office trying to get his pants zipped back up. Marisa was trying equally hard to keep them off him. They weren't saying a word to each other, just fumbling around like a couple in an old slapstick film.

Tony barked, "Get her off of me, would you?"

Darren chuckled to himself. Be careful what you wish for, he thought. "Marisa, I'm your star." Her head whipped around. Instantly she forgot the bodyguard and threw herself into Darren's arms. Her hot breasts pressed firmly to his chest, her lips greedily kissing his, her loins pumping his crotch and threatening his self control.

The moment she let him breathe, he said, "Sleep for me now." Her eyes had already closed for the kiss. Now her arms relaxed and her hips went still, but she still clung to him nicely. "Marisa, we can make love all night, but first I need to finish my work here." She let out a quiet little pout. "If you behave yourself, I can finish a little sooner, then we'll have the whole night to ourselves. You'll behave for me, won't you? Be patient until we get home." The last a command, not a question.

She whispered her agreement. He patted her butt as he said, "That's my girl." It made her squirm nicely, but when he woke her she quietly took her place hanging on his arm.

To Tony and Lamar who joined them in the hallway he said, "With a girl like this, you just have to take charge. She loves the feeling of belonging to a strong, take-charge kind of man." Then to Marisa he asked, "Don't you, doll?" She answered with a brief affection kiss, then rested her head on his shoulder.

"Don't forget", said Lamar. "You still have one more girl listening to your ... story."

"Right, let's take care of her."

They waited patiently for Latoya to listen to complete the obedience segment one more time. Then Darren played the amnesia segment for her. When he saw her raise an eyebrow, he knew she had never gone deep enough for the amnesia commands to override her own natural perceptions. As he removed her headphones, he asked, "What did you think?"

Mesmer7
Mesmer7
1 Followers
12