What's in the Big Chocolate Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

I laughed, "Either or both."

"Finally, I think I just tasted pure Deanna. I flattened my tongue and ran it the length of her pussy, bottom to top, flicking her clit at the top of the upstroke, just like when I bathe the underside of your shaft and then lick the head of your cock. Her hips were jumping up to meet my tongue. It felt as if electricity was running out of her clit into my mouth. It was a totally unreal experience. I had never thought I would want to eat pussy, but once I did, I loved it. I was lapping away, thinking back to all the bi girls I knew in college who I turned away, wishing I could be like Dorothy returned from Oz. I kept sliding my tongue over and around her hot stiff little clit. Deanna was grabbing my shoulders then, pressing my face deeper to her groin. I was surprised later that you never noticed her nail marks. By then, she was coming again, and took one hand off my body to stick it into her mouth and stifle the screams."

"I don't see why. Wade would probably have been just as pleased as I to help out if we came to investigate, once we found out it was pleasure not pain making the ruckus."

"I wasn't analyzing the actions as I did them, hon. In hindsight, maybe I wanted that private moment to stay that way because part of the charm was the way the shower made it seem detached from reality. Though most of it was how great Deanna tasted, and the mouth feels. The softness of lady parts beats the stiffness of a cock in my mouth any day. I hope that doesn't disappoint you to hear that. I'll still blow you when I'm in the mood -- and a big box of chocolates might help that any day - but as I'm recalling this, I'm thinking more and more that it is sex with women that really turns me on, and not just sex with Deanna."

My mind raced with more questions. Had she fucked Deanna? Had Deanna fucked her? What toys did they use? Had Luci hooked up with our son without me? Had she done Wade and Deanna in a threesome? Would she do a threesome with Deanna and me?

I was just speculating on how much sexier Deanna would look in a few months when her pregnant belly showed more swelling, and how great fucking her doggy style then could be, with Luci under Deanna, playing with Deanna's swollen tits, and licking my cum as it spilled out of our daughter in law's cunt, fresh from the source, when the doorbell rang.

Watch for chapter 2 coming soon...

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers