What's It Like?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Marissa smiled around Summer's nipple at the shorter girl's actions before returning her full attention back where it belonged, her best friend's breasts. Switching in between twirling her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise around Summer's nipple and sucking on it gently Marissa kept the other girl on her toes by constantly changing the power and speed of her mouth and tongue, making Summer question whether the next lick or suck were coming from.

After licking and sucking softly at the nipple for a while Marissa removed her mouth from Summer's right nipple and slid her lips down her friend's right breast, up her left, and took Summer's left nipple into her mouth. Marissa proceeded to do to Summer's left nipple what she had done with the right, sucking hungrily, then gently, hungrily, then gently, hungrily, then gently on that hard nipple, all the while twirling her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise.

It wasn't long before Marissa was moving from one nipple to the other, seemingly hell bent on driving her friend to the brink of orgasm without even touching Summer's pussy.

Poor Summer was going crazy with lust under Marissa's skilled mouth, her best friend making her feel more sexually aroused than she'd ever been with Colen or Zach or any of the other forgotten jocks she had made out with in her past. If she was a little more sober she might have been scared by that fact but now she wasn't feeling fear, in fact the only thing she was feeling right now was desire, desire for Marissa's mouth to go lower.

But Marissa just wasn't cooperating. No, Marissa seemed far more interested in driving Summer crazy than giving her the sexual gratification that she so desperately needed.

Becoming angry Summer tried to push Marissa's head downwards, wanting to push her friend's mouth down to where she needed it most, but Marissa held firm, seemingly determined to kill Summer with non-satisfying sexual pleasure.

Giving up on physical force Summer decided to go with something that had always worked for her very well in the past, emotional blackmail.

"Coop, please." Summer whined softly.

If Marissa had been in a more playful mood she might have asked Summer to elaborate on what she meant and enjoyed hearing her friend begging for what she wanted, but the fact was Marissa knew what Summer wanted and was far too horny not to move onto the next stage.

Marissa was so horny that she wanted nothing more than to dive head first into Summer's pussy and devour her friend's womanhood, but she was too afraid that she might scare Summer off by doing that so she remained calm while moving towards her ultimate goal.

Fighting the urge to just bury her face in Summer's sweet snatch Marissa kissed her way down Summer's stomach, deliberately ignoring her 'ultimate goal' and choosing instead to cover Summer's inner thighs with kisses. Marissa smiled to herself as she heard the smaller girl whimper and moan in frustration before she finally grabbed the waistband of Summer's panties and looked up into her friend's eyes for permission to remove them.

Summer's eyes practically screamed yes and when Marissa started to pull her panties down Summer lifted her ass off the bed and then lifted her legs up to make it easier for Marissa to remove her panties.

Once the panties were off Marissa returned to Summer's inner thighs, sliding her lips from Summer's knees to the edge of her pussy lips, back and forth, up and down, over and over again until tears of need were literally running down Summer's face.

And it was at that moment, the moment just before Summer thought she would die if she didn't feel her friend's tongue in her pussy, that Marissa finally did what Summer had been dreaming about ever since her best friend had confessed her bisexual tendencies to her almost a year ago.

Looking deep into Summer's eyes Marissa slowly lowered her mouth to her friend's pussy, and gave Summer one agonisingly slow lick from the very bottom of her pussy to the very top.

From the moment Marissa's tongue touched her cunt Summer let out a moan, a moan which would continue and grow louder as she experienced the first lick of another girl's tongue on her pussy.

The first long, slow lick was quickly followed by a second lick which was just as long and slow as the first, and it was quickly followed by the third lick, and the fourth lick, and then the fifth lick, and so on, Marissa somehow finding a way to give Summer what she wanted and yet at the same time torture her like never before.

It had been a long time since Marissa had gone down on another girl and she wanted to make this last, to enjoy every moment of it for as long as she possibly could and more importantly this was Summer's first time being eaten out by another girl and Marissa wanted to make sure her friend got the best experience possible.

Of course the slow and gentle crap certainly wasn't Summer's idea of best experience possible right now. Summer had never really experienced oral sex before. Colen wasn't really interested in going down on her, and she hadn't gone that far with any other guys, so she didn't really know what it was she was supposed to be asking Marissa to do, but she had a few ideas. Those ideas included things like Marissa's tongue, which felt so good caressing the outside of her pussy, Summer wondered what would it feel like inside her wet love hole and Marissa's lips, which had felt so soft against her own, Summer wondered what they would feel like wrapped around her pussy lips. All Summer knew was that she wanted more, and she wanted more now and she had no problem verbalising what she wanted.

"More. Give me more." Summer demanded, before asking again in a nicer tone, "Please Coop, give me more."

Marissa looked up, smiled, and then gave Summer more.

Summer practically screamed in pleasure as Marissa's mouth clamped itself around her pussy lips like a vice and the most wonderful sensations rocked her body as Marissa buried her tongue as deep inside her as it would go. Before Summer had a chance to get her body under control Marissa started slamming her tongue in and out of her pussy at a rapid fire pace, that heavenly tongue swirling around inside her, massaging her inner walls, finding all of the most sensitive areas in what felt like seconds and then spending what felt like the rest of eternity caressing them. If that wasn't enough Marissa's mouth suddenly seem to turn into a vacuum cleaner, the taller girl acting as if she was trying to suck the very life out of Summer through her pussy and very nearly succeeding.

Marissa had been keeping her girl on girl desires to herself for a long time and now her best friend was finally giving her the opportunity to enjoy these desires again she had been planning to do everything in her power to control herself so she wouldn't scare Summer off. When she had been sliding her lips over Summer's beautiful body Marissa had remained strong and even when she had first tasted Summer's delicious pussy Marissa had managed to control herself, which was nothing short of a miracle. But now Summer was literally asking for it and Marissa was more than ready to give her friend a taste of every pussy licking trick she had learned from her brief but passionate lesbian relationship.

Although she had been nervous at first when Marissa actually first tried going down on Alex when she finally did Marissa found she loved eating pussy and Summer's pussy had easily reminded her of everything she loved about it. The feel, the look, the smell, and the taste, oh God the taste, how Marissa loved the taste. Sure Summer tasted different to Alex but at the same time both her former girlfriend and her current friend were delicious in their own right and Marissa couldn't get enough.

And it seemed Marissa wasn't the only one who couldn't get enough.

Lost in a sea of pleasure Summer had turned into a complete mad woman, thrashing around on the bed, practically screaming at the top of her lungs in a way that made both girls glad that no one else was in the house. Although it had to be said that even if there were hundreds of Newport's finest having a cocktail party downstairs Summer would have probably still been screaming like a banshee, wanting each and every one of the rich snobs to know just how good her best friend ate pussy.

Summer just couldn't believe how good this felt. She had imagined it might be nice, different and yet nice, but this blew all of her expectations out of the water. Marissa's tongue felt just so soft inside her, and yet it was more knowledgeable than Colen's cock, or anything else Summer could ever imagine, and it seemed to find places inside her to stimulate which she didn't know about herself. And Coop's lips, oh those lips were amazing.

Without really becoming aware of it words began falling out of Summer's mouth. Most of it was incoherent jargon, but there was just enough sense on occasion to let Marissa know that she was doing a good job.

"Oh my God, so good, so good, so very, very good, oh Coop, oh so good, oh you're so good, it so good, I can't believe it's this good, I never imagined, oh my God, so much better than, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh Marissa." Summer moaned as she continued to thrash on the bed.

Summer's moans drove Marissa to turn up the heat, her tongue twirling inside Summer faster than ever before, all the while Marissa somehow managing to take the majority of the liquid spurting out of Summer like a fountain into her mouth and down her throat. Just to add to the stimulation Marissa began bobbing her head up and down so that when she pressed her lips downwards onto Summer's pussy she was able to get her tongue as deep inside her friend as she could possibly go before pulling up and out of Summer's cunt for the next big tongue thrust.

It didn't take long for this to get a reaction out of Summer.

With her eyes going as wide as saucers Summer buried both her hands in Marissa's hair and began 'assisting' her friend with tongue fucking her pussy. This 'assisting' included Summer pulling Marissa's hair practically out of its roots as she tucked her friend up and down like a rag doll in an attempt to increase the tongue fucking even further and shamelessly begging a girl she had regarded as her best friend since first grade to eat her and make her cum.

"Eat me, eat me, eat me, eat me, eat me, oh God Coop please eat me!" Summer cried, completely lost in her horniness, "Eat me, eat my pussy, eat my pussy and make me cum. I need to cum Coop. I need to cum so bad. Please Coop, make me cum, eat my pussy and make me cum. Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum!"

Once again Summer's begging got her exactly what she wanted because Marissa was more than ready to make Summer cum before the shorter girl started begging and when Marissa heard her best friend's cries it drove her to pull one more move out of her bag of pussy eating tricks.

After sliding a finger around Summer's pussy to collect some juices as lubricant Marissa removed her tongue from her friend's cunt and quickly pushed her juice covered digit into Summer's dripping wet love hole and curled it upwards in a comehither motion while moving her mouth and tongue to attack Summer's clit.

The reaction was immediate.

Summer let out a deafening scream, her hands pushing Marissa's face as deep into her cunt as it could go, at the same time her legs clamping around Marissa's head like a vice as her body was rocked with a powerful climax.

But Marissa wasn't done.

As Summer's cum covered her face Marissa added first a second and then a third finger into Summer's pussy and use them to fuck her friend as hard as she could, her fingers curling inside Summer over and over again constantly attacking her G-spot.

This gave Summer no choice but to cum again under Marissa's skilful fingers, the shorter girl now beyond words to describe the pleasure she was feeling even if she could form sentences.

And yet still Marissa wasn't done.

Removing her fingers from Summer's pussy Marissa quickly replaced them with her cum hungry tongue, her mouth clamping around her best friend's sweet little snatch, Marissa beginning to drink Summer's girly liquid down in greedy gulps. As she happily swallowed Summer's cum down her throat Marissa pressed her very wet index finger against Summer's ass hole and slowly slid inside up to the knuckle before beginning to butt fuck her friend with her finger as she continued eating her out.

This DP action caused what was left of Summer's mind to explode, practically leaving her comatosed with pleasure. In her comatose state Summer slowly lost her grip on Marissa and her legs fell from around her head to lay outspread either side of her and her fingers slowly became untangled from her hair until they too fell away.

Even though she was free Marissa stayed in between Summer's legs for a long time, first drinking down all the yummy cum, then seeing if she could suck any more out with her mouth, and then using her tongue to clean Summer's pussy, before finally removing her face from her best friend's pussy.

Beginning to kiss her way up her friend's body Marissa spent a few extra moments on Summer's boobs before capturing her lips with her own, trying to revive her friend with a deep, loving kiss.

And it worked. Tasting herself on Marissa's lips Summer slowly came back to consciousness and found new strength to begin kissing Marissa back, wanting to thank her friend for the blissful heaven she had sent her too.

Needing to verbalise her gratitude Summer broke the kiss and practically cried, "Oh my God Coop, that was amazing, I never knew I could cum like that. I mean, I heard it was possible but, oh Coop, is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"I can think of something." Marissa said without thinking before quickly adding, "But you don't have too, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do..."

Marissa was cut off midsentence by Summer's lips which attacked her own.

"I want too." Summer said softly when she broke the kiss, "I want to thank you... and I want to know what it's like..."

Summer could have very easily elaborated what she meant by that, but it was unnecessary, both she and Marissa knew what she meant.

After giving Marissa one final kiss before her descent Summer moved her lips to Marissa's neck, a spark of confidence running through her as she heard her best friend moan at the gentle caress.

Summer spent a long time on Marissa's neck, mostly because it was familiar and non-threatening territory, compared to the unfamiliar and kind of threatening territory south of Marissa's neck, however Summer didn't let that stop her for long. Ignoring the slight feeling of nervousness she felt Summer made her way down Marissa's body until she reached her breasts. Copying what her friend did to her Summer kissed her way up Marissa's boobs before sliding her tongue around the nipple and then taking it into her mouth to gently suck on it.

Marissa moaned which filled Summer with enough confidence to give the other breast the same treatment, the next moan giving her the confidence to return to the original breast she had been sucking on, and after that Marissa's moans became background noise as Summer became lost in her friend's cleavage.

Although Marissa wanted to bury her hands into Summer's hair and guide her friend's soft mouth she restrained herself, not wanting to do anything to scare Summer off and also believing that this was something Summer needed to do on her own. It had to be Summer's choice to suck on Marissa's breast, and Summer had to be the one to choose how to do it. Marissa didn't want to make her friend feel she had to do anything, even if there was something that Marissa would have very much liked Summer to do at that point, but that had to be Summer's choice as well.

Luckily for the taller girl Summer was in the process of making that choice.

Summer hadn't been quite sure what she had been expecting when she had reached Marissa's chest, but this whole sucking on another woman's breast thing was nice, and oddly enough, kind of comforting. It almost felt natural. Actually, it did feel natural.

Although she couldn't remember who had told her it Summer could remember being told that lesbianism, and in fact any kind of homosexuality, was unnatural and disgusting. At that moment Summer was pretty sure who ever told her that was an idiot, but then again she still had one more line to cross, a line which she was quite happy to cross for Marissa even before her friend had given her such wonderful pleasure and now Summer had absolutely no problem with what she was about to do next.

Her nervousness forgotten Summer boldly kissed her way down Marissa's flat stomach before reaching her panties. In no mood to play around with Marissa's inner thighs or anything like that Summer grabbed the last remaining piece of clothing either one of them had on them and looked up into Marissa's eyes, silently asking the same question Marissa had asked her not that long ago.

Marissa gave her a little smile and a nod which was more than enough for Summer who practically tore Marissa's panties apart as she removed them. Tossing the offensive garment aside Summer turned her full attention to what lay between Marissa's legs.

Summer had never really looked at a pussy before, not even her own. Sure she'd seen it, and she glanced at others in the shower, especially as of late, but this was the first time she was really... seeing it... and it was... kind of... pretty... and it smelt good... and at that moment Summer was curious... she kind of wanted to know... no, she did want to know what it would taste like. Summer wanted to know what it was like to taste another woman's pussy.

Marissa wasn't sure what to make of her friend's hesitation and it made her nervous. She really didn't want to force Summer to do something she didn't want to do but eating Summer's delicious pussy had left her feeling so very, very horny and Marissa didn't know how much longer she could hold out before she did or said something she might regret. If Summer didn't want to do anything, that was fine and Marissa could quite happily finger herself to the climax that she so desperately needed she just wanted Summer to tell her so she could finally get off.

"Sum..." Marissa began but her words became lost in a long moan as Summer bent her head downwards and copied what Marissa herself had done earlier to her, giving her pussy one long, slow lick from the bottom to the top.

From the second Marissa's flavour hit her taste buds Summer knew she was hooked. It was better than Summer had ever imagined and her second lick only confirmed what the first lick had told her, as did her third lick, and her fourth lick, and her fifth lick, and so on. Marissa's pussy tasted good. She liked it. She liked the taste of Marissa's pussy. She, Summer Roberts, liked the taste of her best friend Marissa Cooper's pussy. She, Summer Roberts, liked the taste of pussy.

Summer guessed that made it official, she was bi. Honestly it was a relief to finally admitted to herself after fighting it for so long. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off Summer's shoulders and now she could just accept herself for who she truly was, a cock and pussy loving little bisexual slut. And Summer was going to start that acceptance by giving Marissa the best pussy licking of her life.

While Summer experienced a feeling of inner peace as she finally accepted her bisexual desires Marissa was fighting with her own desires not to do anything that would push Summer too hard, too soon and risk losing that wonderfully soft tongue caressing her pussy.

It had been a long time since Marissa had felt a girl's tongue on her pussy and although Summer's tongue was a little clumsy and not as skilled as Alex's tongue had been it still felt amazing and Marissa just couldn't get enough of Summer lapping at her like she was a saucer of milk or something.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers