What's on Your List?

Story Info
A sexual fantasy comes true for two people.
1.6k words
4.12
36k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as I had been here, she's been a part of my daily routine at work. It started out just seeing her back at the gate, speaking on a daily basis and always flirting. Then I was promoted and moved to the front. Now the only time I ever saw her was on a closed circuit television monitor. Every once in a while she would come up and say "Hi."

Toni stood about 5'1" with short red hair and emerald green eyes. She had a magnificent figure, 38-28-32. That was just a guess but most of my guesses were pretty close, sometimes.

Tonight wasn't very different from others. Toni had come to the guard shack a few times; she's the boss of the cleaning crew so she escorts all the new ones up here that need pictures taken.

As I was snapping away I could feel her staring at me. Once when I looked at her I could tell her eyes were checking me out. I know my body isn't much to look at but with the hour I have been spending at the fitness center every morning it's beginning to make a difference.

Whatever she was looking at was making her smile.

After she left I watched her walk away, she turned at the last minute before she walked into the building and smiled at me.

At about 10:00 she called the Security Booth. She had caught one of her people sitting in an unauthorized area reading a paper. She wanted me to come help her throw him out because he was getting a little violent.

By the time I got to her location he had already left.

"He left. He just went off on me and started screaming and yelling."

"Where was he?"

"I'm glad you showed up. He was over here."

She began walking to another building that was attached to this office building by a small staircase. She got to a cubicle where a newspaper was laying on the floor and stopped.

"Well," I said. "At least he was trying to hide well. He would have done better if he hid in the conference room."

"There's a conference room in here?"

"Yeah. You mean you don't clean it. It's through that door."

I pointed to a closed door with an 'Occupied/Unoccupied' sign on it. Without missing a beat she went right for it. I followed, watching more of her then where I was going.

When she opened the door she flipped on the lights.

The paneling of the room was a dark walnut. At one end was a large 52-inch flat screen TV with a VCR and a satellite receiver. In the middle of the room was a light walnut "u" shaped table surrounded by purple cushioned chairs framed with yet more walnut.

Toni stopped short in the room, "Wow!"

"Pretty awesome for a company that likes to save money, isn't it?"

She didn't really say much as I entered and the door closed automatically behind me.

She walked to the center of the room and barely touched the table with her fingertips as she walked the length of it.

"Wow. This reminds me of a fantasy."

We teased each other a lot, but whenever I saw her recently we were never alone. "Oh," I replied. "What fantasy is that?" I walked over to her.

"I've never had sex on a board room table. Just one of those things I should cross off my list."

I slowly approached as she leaned on the table. "You have a list of places you haven't had sex yet too?"

"Well of course I do. It's not too long. Let's see, a Wal-mart dressing room..."

"Sound travels too much in those. That one I only crossed off half way."

"The stock room of a retail store..."

"So, how many do you have to cross off?"

As her eyes traveled over my body she sat on the table and scooted back, so her knees were right over the edge.

I walked over to her and stood before her as she leaned back on the wide table, propping herself up with her arms.

"Four, maybe three."

"I've always believed that if someone wants to do something bad enough they should just do it." I moved in a little closer as she spread her legs. Sitting up quickly she put both hands on my shoulders and pulled me to her.

I didn't resist at all as her face slowly came towards mine. Our lips met, softly. She whispered, "I agree."

She moved me in closer. Her arms tight around me as our mouths opened and our tongues met. Hungrily we kissed. The passion that had been building for six months took control of us.

Her hands went to my pants as mine went under her shirt, feeling her hot flesh. My fingers unsnapped her bra.

"Hmm,,.first try." She said as our lips parted for an instant.

"I've had lots of practice." As my hands moved to her breast, my fingers touching her nipples softly, her fingertips caressed my hardness through my uniform.

Pushing me back she stood up. Deftly she unfastened my belt and opened my zipper, pushing my pants and boxers down till they landed on the floor around my ankles.

Her hand grabbed my stiff cock as I undid her pants, forcing them to the ground.

We stepped out of our clothing as I found her wet pussy with my fingers, soft and inviting.

"God, I want that in me."

I lifted off her sweater, exposing her naked breasts as her hand guided me into her. She was warm, wet. She gasped as I entered her. When she lifted one leg around me I picked her up and sat her on the table, my cock going deeper into her.

We pushed into each other as she leaned back, my hands playing with her breast, twisting her nipples gently.

As I could feel her begin to climax she sat up, her hands grabbing my butt, forcing me deeper into her.

We kissed, our hot breath igniting more fire within us.

Her nails dug into me; the pain was unnoticeable as I came inside her. Her warm wetness tightened around me.

We held each other as our heavy breathing continued. I grabbed the back of her head, lifting her up to kiss her.

Our tongues were soft, tender. Our breath was still hot; our lips still quivering at the slightest touch.

As our lips parted again she began unbuttoning my shirt, forcing me backwards until I stumbled into a chair. Her soft hands pushed my shirt over my shoulders as I sat down. Her long finger nails drawing circles in my chest, moving slowly down my body till they were touching my cock, making it harder with each pass of her nail.

She knelt before me and kissed the tip, her mouth opening and taking me in. Her lips were stroking my shaft, as I was getting hard again.

My hands went to her head, my fingers stroking her face as she moved up and down, her teeth gently scraped the sides of my cock.

I inhaled and leaned back as I could feel myself begin to cum again. Then she stopped, her lips barely touching my cock as her eyes looked up at me. A wicked smile parted her lips as she stood up and returned to the table. Hopping up the table she leaned back and spread her legs.

I crawled up with her and began kissing her ankle, moving my way up her slim legs. She squirmed when I reached her thigh. I stayed on course until I could lick her pussy, my tongue moving in and out, circling the warm wetness that was calling to me.

Her hands went to the back of my head, forcing my tongue deeper into her. Her breathing was coming in short gasps as her body trembled. She climaxed again as she sat up a little.

"Oh God! Fuck me hard!"

She screamed it so loud I was sure someone heard. Quickly I moved up her body, my hard cock entering her easily, going deep inside her. With my knees I pushed her legs together as I stroked her pussy with my hard cock. Deeper with every thrust I pumped into her, hard and fast. The speed growing as I felt her body shake again with another climax.

Finally I came inside her again as I felt her pussy grip my cock.

We lay there; still and unmoving, our heavy breathing echoing through the room. Finally I got up and stood beside the table. Bending down I kissed her one last time as she rolled off the surface; her bare skin trying to stick to the table.

Our little break had lasted a whole thirty minutes, I was sure the other guard was wondering where I was. We quickly got dressed and then looked at the table. The imprint of her back and legs left a slight watermark, as did my hands and toes, from when I pushed deeply into her.

"Hmm...I hope you can get that out," I said.

She smiled. "I don't know. I might just leave it there for a while."

It was only Friday night. I was sure they didn't use this room on the weekends.

After we dressed we passionately kissed, her tongue tasting like a warm spice.

I left and headed towards the shack as she went on with her duties.

When I came in the next night I returned to that room. The imprint was still there, but you had to look real hard to find it. If the light reflecting just right it would stand out more. The smell of sex still filled the air. Taking a closer look at my handprint I noticed the fingertips were missing; smudged like they were wiped away.

I should be safe; unless they had a camera in here I didn't know about.