What's The Password?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winnie is beyond lust now. Her hands rub against her nipples and she doesn't even mind that the bodyguard is now face deep between her thighs licking her dripping wet pussy. Her eyes are wide open as she watches her friend cum so hard that she passes out.

Horny beyond imagination, Winnie pulls away from the bodyguards tongue, spins around, and pulls him up by the neck tie so that they are face to face. She gives him a hard, passionate kiss...tasting her own pussy juices on his mouth. She rips at his clothes and begs him, "Fuck me."

She rips off his white button down shirt, sending buttons flying on the floor. Off comes his belt and she pulls down his pants and underwear in one fell swoop, springing his rock hard cock out. She stares at his cock amazed by the size. It's thick and at least 8 inches long. She barely has enough time to jerk it before the bodyguard grabs her and spins her around and pushes her hard against the wall. Winnie instinctively sticks her ass out as the bodyguard pulls her panties down to her knees and lifts up her pink dress to reveal her nude colored thigh high stockings. He lines up his cock and guides the head into her welcoming pussy. He slams into her hard with no care for her comfort, forcing Winnie to grunt in pain. She gasps as she feels his balls touch against her clit. She bites her lip and looks back with desirous eyes and begs him to fuck her hard. The bodyguard obeys and slams his cock in and out of her at a rapid pace. He's clearly not concerned about lasting long as he just wants to fuck her as hard and fast as possible. Winnie is pounding against the wall with each thrust, the hard dick inside of her giving her exactly what she needs. The bodyguard is nonstop, fucking her ruthlessly and slapping her ass leaving a red hand print on her pale ass cheek. He feels his thighs and balls tense up and knows that any second now a massive load is shooting out of his cock. The bodyguard pulls out and grabs hold of his cock, trying to hold in each drop. He shuffles around Winnie and shoves his cock in front of her face and sprays her pale skin with rope after rope of cum. He jerks and shakes over and over again, grunting not once or twice...but at least five times until every drop of cum is spilled onto her pretty face and open mouth. With drops of cum falling onto the floor, Winnie pops his cock into her mouth and sucks every last drop out causing the manly bodyguard to whimper like a sissy. She doesn't stop sucking until his cock is limp. The bodyguard looks like he's about to pass out. They are interrupted by Marcus slowly clapping outside the doorway.

"That was impressive. Why don't you come back tomorrow?" And with those last few words, Marcus steps back into the room and shuts the door.

To be continued...

12