What's Under a Kilt?

Story Info
A story of a question asked, and answered.
2.2k words
4.17
19.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last spasms of my orgasm die away, you move up and snuggle in close to me. When you kiss me the musky odour of my come on your breath overcomes the sweet aroma of your pussy juices on my moustache, the salty taste on your lips and tongue as you kiss me and whisper happy anniversary takes me back to the night we first met. The images still vivid and real after so many happy years together.

It was at a music festival in the summer, at the dance designed to get people mixing. I was sitting waiting for the band to start and having a slow beer when I saw you come in.

You were wearing a flowing butter yellow dress that highlighted your tan and the red in your hair. I saw you smile across at me as you looked for a seat. I admired the free easy, flowing way that you moved which spoke of confidence and assurance.

As you turned from me I saw that your dress had a low scooped back crossed a lattice of straps showing of your smooth back. I knew that no bra restricted or constrained your sweet breasts and I wanted to meet you, to know the person that projected so much aura and appeal across a room.

As the band came on for the first tune and to call the first dance I stood and moved across to ask you to dance. My kilt swirled as I gave my butt the flick that caused the pleats to swirl. I enjoyed wearing the kilt, from my Scottish heritage, at dances for the way it moved as I danced and the comfort of being naked underneath.

I saw your eyes sparkle as I approached and sensed that you were not going to say no. You stood easily and took my offered hand and we moved onto the floor still hand in hand. The first dance had you cradled in my arms as we moved around the floor. The position and movement was such that I was treated to exquisite glimpses of the swell of your breasts down the front of your dress while it felt so right to have you in my arms.

We stayed on the floor for the full set of dances, some with each other and some progressive where we changed partners. Even when you were on the other side of the room I was aware of your presence and our eyes seemed to lock as we moved around.

The first time that your hand brushed across my butt when we moved through dances I wasn't certain that it wasn't an accident, but then it kept happening and I responded by caressing yours.

The soft teasing contact was tantalising and arousing. Your skin was silkily smooth under my hands, yet firm with the flex of your muscles. Your subtle perfume filled my nostrils and stayed with me as you moved away.

As the first set ended it seemed so natural that you joined me for a drink. We started to talk and found so much in common; attitudes, beliefs and outlooks on life. I could feel a closeness building between us that was so real that I was surprised that I couldn't see it. Others seemed to sense it as no one came into our private corner of the world to distract or disturb our reality. The next set came up and we moved up to dance again.

I rapidly became aware that you were going to tease me, at every chance your hand would slowly caress any body part that it was in contact with. Your breast would be pressed against me then withdrawn. Eyes that gleamed and sparkled up at me. A twist and your breast would be revealed down to the nipple for my sight alone.

I was doing the same to you and my hands had briefly explored your body in so many ways. They had caressed your butt, slipped down your back, cupped your breast and squeezed messages to you as we held hands.

The night passed in a whirl, each of us prolonging the contact, drawing out the teasing to raise our senses to a fever pitch. We each seemed to know where we were heading but wanting to enjoy the getting there as well.

I asked you back to my tent for coffee when the dance finished. Your head rested on my shoulder as we walked to my tent with my arm across your back to cradle the soft swell of your buttock. My fingers moved slowly, feeling the warmth of your pussy through your dress as I caressed you.

As I was getting the coffeepot you asked me "What's worn under your kilt?"

" It's like at school, to find out the answer to a question.... You have to put your hand up" I replied.

I was bending over to put the coffee on and I felt your hand touch my thigh, sliding up under my kilt. Your touch was gentle and assured as I moved my thighs apart to give you free access, I knew what you were going to find but I wasn't sure that you did.

Your hand cupped my naked scrotum, squeezing fleetingly before moving on to close around my hardening shaft. I stood up and you nipped and licked by ear as you whispered "Now I understand the thrill a man gets when he runs his hand up under a woman's skirt."

I turned, to take you in my arms and kiss you. Your tongue was in my mouth instantly as you lifted my kilt to stroke my shaft. I eased your dress up your thighs so I could feel the satin smoothness of your skin.

All my hands found was the smooth expanse of naked flesh, highlighted by the thin strip of your thong. Your pussy sent messages to my fingers with heat and moisture.

I cupped your pussy in my hand; pressing firmly against the swell of your mound letting you set the motion with the rocking of your hips. You broke our kiss to throw your head back and cry out passionately as my fingers eased aside your thong so I could slip a finger smoothly into the welcoming warm wetness of your pussy, tremors rippled through you as you came.

My kilt was standing out over my fully erect shaft as we clung to the wonder of the moment and each other. Slowly you recovered to kiss me again, your tongue hot, mobile and promising on my lips and in my mouth.

"Now it's your turn" you whispered into my ear as the tip of your tongue traced its way down my neck. You went to your knees lifting my kilt over your head to touch your lips to the tip of my straining cock. With a teasing anointing of the head before your mouth slowly eased its way onto me.

I feel your hand close around the base of my straining shaft, your lips pressing onto your fingers as the tip of me touches the back of your throat. I can feel your tongue moving along the underside of my shaft flicking over the head as you slide me into and out of your mouth.

I reach down to run my fingers through your hair. Caressing the lobes of your ears before running down the smooth curve of your neck and shoulders to slip into the top of your dress, seeking contact with the breasts which had I had glimpsed so fleetingly earlier in the night.

My hand gently cups your breast, feeling the soft firmness capped by a hard nipple naturally sliding between my fingers to be teased to a fuller erectness. The feel of your breast is everything that I had imagined, firm and proud to adorn your chest, a delightful palm full of B cup.

Regretfully I ease my hand off your breast as your wonderfully mobile tongue brings me close to coming. Taking your head gently in my hands I ease your magical mouth off my cock as I feel the tightening of my balls, which heralds the incipient arrival of my orgasm.

Drawing you to your feet, I kiss you deeply before whispering "Slow down, we have a life time to enjoy ourselves." Taking your hand I guide you over to a chair and lower you into it. My kilt fails to conceal my arousal and your eyes seem locked on the mounded fabric as I see you slide your dress up your thighs to show the thin lace of your thong pressed damply over your pubic patch.

Our eyes are locked together, speaking volumes to each other in silent promises of passion. Your fingers move lazily over the lace as I move in front of you, pulling my shoes off rapidly with my feet so as not to lose eye contact.

My bulging kilt is at eye level for you and it falls aside as I raise a leg to place my foot on the arm of the chair. I feel the feathery touch of your hand gliding up my leg then cupping my turgid erectness as I slide my knee length sock down.

I watch entranced as your fingers tease your lace-crowned pussy. I smell the sweet musk of your arousal, anticipating your taste and the flooding of my senses as your juices soak my moustache and drench my face with liquid love. I marvel at the depth of the connection between us that has you cupping my cock in one hand, your pussy wet and hot in the other after four hours together.

My kilt seems to have a life of it's own, rippling with the stroking of your hand on my cock. Your head darts under it as I raise my other leg. I feel the quick flick of your tongue over my glans as my second sock hits the ground. Moving back I unbuckle my kilt and let it slip to the ground.

I follow the line of your eyes and see my shirt stretched over my cock. Looking like a mountain, snow capped by a patch of pre-come soaking through. I watch you ease aside the lace portal of your panties to slip a finger into your wet depths.

I take my time unbuttoning the four buttons on each cuff of my shirt, licking my lips suggestively as the sound of your finger probing the folds of your pussy fills the air. I raise my shirt to show my arousal to you, the full moon and the world if it is watching. Proclaiming with every straining inch that this is what this woman does to me!

I feel your mouth encompass my length as I pull my shirt over my head. Briefly and so softly I'm not sure it was real I feel your lips touch my balls as you take me fully.

My shaft glistens in the moonlight as I withdraw from the marvelous ministrations of your mouth. Taking your hand I lead you inside, my hard cock pointing the way like the lodestone of the ancient mariners.

Once inside I lie down to look up at you anointed by the moonlight shining in. My fingers encompass my cock, softly stroking I watch you slowly raise your dress revealing your gorgeous body to my eager gaze.

Your breasts cast soft shadows as they flatten and reappear as you pull your dress off over your head. The filmy lace of your thong is your only concealment from my lustful look and that only heightens my passion.

Teasingly you turn from my to remove your thong. I growl approval as your buttocks flex before me and I am treated to a brief glimpse of glistening pussy as you bend over.

Turning back to me there is no pretence of modesty, you simply straddle me to kiss my face with your velvety vulva lips. I reach up to cup and caress your breasts that respond to my touch so readily. My tongue slides up the length of your pussy, opening them and releasing a flood of your juices onto my lips. Contentedly I lap at your liquid love offerings. Soon my probing tongue finds your clit as your bucking hips drive into my face. Flicking my tongue over your clit I tweak your nipples as your hands encircle my head, trying to pull me into your pussy.

I feel your thighs gripping my head as you tense fractionally before your orgasm rips through you. As you shudder with the waves of passion I am drowning in your wet warmth feeling the pulsation's of your hips washing my face with your pussy.

The sound of your cries of ecstasy die away into the night as you release my from passions prison to spin, presenting me with your pussy as your mouth engulfs my cock to the hilt.

Your buttocks curve above my eyes, taut and tight under my hands as I grasp them. The darker, earthy aroma of your rosebud under my nose combined with the oral offerings of your mouth on my cock is enough to cause the come to erupt from by balls to fill your mouth.

I suck strongly on your clit as I feel my orgasm about to escape from my control and you start to come as the first penis pulsation puts sperm into your eagerly receiving mouth. With the ease of motion that first drew my attention to you, we are entwined in a cuddle and the taste of my come is on my lips from your kiss.

That brings me back to the present and the sensation of my saliva, semen slicked shaft slipping softly, sensuously through your fingers...