Wheat Country Ch. 04

Story Info
Family gets together briefly.
7.4k words
4.64
46k
34
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

For background I suggest you read the first two parts of Wheat Country.

Connie and I both finished our second year of college with good grades. We had enjoyed our almost honeymoon in our little rental house. It had two bedrooms. One of them was on the small side. We set that one up as a computer room and study area. We also set up a couple of desks in the living room. We were able to fit a couch and two chairs in there, too. We were keeping the house through the summer so we'd have it again the following school year.

We had spent most weekends at the farm or at Sonja's. It was usually four of us, but about once a month Vera or Sonja was off visiting Susan. A couple of times, Vera and Sonja went together.

Susan was still in Nevada. Her pregnancy still wasn't very obvious, but it was definitely showing. Her doctor said everything looked fine. She still had no real problems traveling to scout out possible relocation areas. It was on those trips where some of us would meet her. Connie and I only met with her once. She made a little detour to Oklahoma City. We met her there. It was a beautiful weekend.

Sonja had given notice at her job. We were all free to travel. To visit locales that Susan thought were likely relocation prospects. The plan was that we would make two teams. We thought we would be able to meet often and, if the mood took us, to change partners. We could even stay as a group for a while.

Connie and I wanted to visit Susan in Nevada before we did anything else. Sonja and Vera would be joining us there after a few days. Sonja had a few things to wrap up before they left.

Our goal that summer was to narrow down the selection. Some areas we could probably eliminate immediately for a variety of reasons.

Connie and I traveled to Nevada to visit Susan. She had rented a nice house in a good neighborhood. She was renting some of the furniture but most she had bought used.

Susan is my mother, but was no longer "Mom". We were now members of a group marriage. Our united family. Still, I couldn't help the feeling I had for my mother. There was a little more love than for the other members, except Connie. Not sexual love, lust, or whatever you want to call it. Although that was part of it. What I'm talking about is more like a spiritual love. She, Susan, was carrying my child. It was even more of a reason for the love I felt.

My love for Connie had much of the same spiritual aspect. We were legally married, and I had fallen in love with her. That said, I must emphasize that I tried to have equal love for all the members of our united family. I didn't mention the extra feelings for Susan and Connie, not even to them.

It was midafternoon when we arrived at Susan's. She was very glad to see us. She covered us both with kisses and couldn't stop hugging either of us. We finally ended up in a three-way group hug. She served us coffee. We caught up on things, then brought our bags in from the car. Susan was hot and horny.

"I've been thinking of your arrival for days," she said. She took our hands and led us to the bedroom without waiting for us to unpack.

Susan changed into a negligee that had both Connie and I drooling. Connie stripped down to bra and panties. Not to be outdone, I disrobed except for shorts. Susan laid between Connie and me and opened the negligee to show us the baby bump. My baby. I couldn't help feeling a touch of pride.

I leaned down to kiss the baby. She caressed my head as I did. Connie was kissing Susan's tits and nuzzling her neck. I let my hand drift down to Susan's twat.

"I missed you all so much," she said.

"Connie," she said, "I haven't had a man since the wedding. I really would like Jim to take care of me. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course it is," Connie replied. "But why don't you let me warm you up first?"

"That sounds nice," Susan replied. "I hope I don't monopolize Jim."

"Susan, you can have Jim all you want, any way you want," Connie told her. "Me, too, for that matter. I'm all yours any way you want, all you want. We have missed you so much."

Connie leaned over to kiss Susan. She started working her way down Susan's body. I knelt behind Connie as she nibbled on Susan's tits. I unhooked her bra and let it fall open. Next, I pulled her panties over her hips and off. Even with Connie cooperating, it was a little clumsy but we managed to get them off.

Susan put a pillow under her butt, to raise her hips and position her muff for easier access. Connie was between her splayed legs. After inhaling Susan's scents, she licked at the drops of dew on the swollen lips. Her tongue slipped into Susan's pussy. A gasp from Susan showed her satisfaction and her pleasure.

Connie's bare ass looked very inviting. I could see her pussy between spread thighs as she half kneeled and half laid on her belly. It wiggled delightfully as she ate Susan's cunt.

Susan held out her arms to me. I moved up next to her. She was showing signs of an oncoming orgasm as her arms pulled me to her for a kiss. She was shuddering in ecstasy as our wet mouths ground against each other with our tongues twisting.

Her legs were clasped on Connie holding her, gladly, at Susan's pussy. One hand that had been holding me was now wrapped in Connie's hair. Susan was rising to another orgasm. The sounds of orgasmic bliss muffled as she pulled my face back to hers for more hot, wet, kisses.

As Susan's orgasm neared a peak Connie pulled away from her.

"Now Jim," she said.

Connie got out of the way, letting me take her place between Susan's thighs.

I didn't have much experience, think not any, with pregnant women. I didn't know if I could hurt her or our baby if I lay on top of her. Or, how much pressure she could take. Susan wrapped her legs around my waist, raising her hips enough to let my hard manhood slide smoothly into her ready pussy. That beautiful, hot, wet, pussy.

Connie laid next to her. They kissed, sucked each other's tits, and kissed again. Susan held one arm up to me. The other was around Connie. I leaned down to her and she met me with wet kisses. Connie next to her, both women rained kisses on me. Hot women and hot kisses. It was wonderful. I plunged my hard cock into my mother as she raised her hips further for me. My hot cum gushed from me and filled her receptive pussy; her hot receptacle for my love and our lust.

As I softened, I moved back. Connie was there, ready to take my place. She went down on Susan again. She licked my cum as it seeped between Susan's lips.

I heard a gasp from Susan as Connie's lips slid between her labia to her clit. She licked and sucked, excited Susan's clit, and kept her aroused.

Susan and I kissed; a hot, open mouthed, wet kiss. Our lips mashed together.

"Do Connie," she gasped.

I flipped over and reached for Connie. She responded eagerly, even while keeping her mouth at Susan's muff. Susan turned on her side to give us all access to each other. My cock was in front of her, far from hard. She pulled me to her and licked the blend of her cum and mine from my flaccid dick. She started me back toward a new hard-on.

I buried my face in Connie's wet, hot, snatch. My tongue pushed its way between the lips of her pussy. I licked at her clit, her inner lips, and into the tunnel to her womb.

With Connie and Susan both cumming, the sounds of orgasms soon had me completely aroused again. Susan's lips on my hard shaft had the blood rushing to my cock. She pulled back, saying, "Fuck me again."

Connie heard her. She ceased her lapping at Susan's twat. She got out of my way and I knelt between Susan's thighs as I had earlier. This time, Susan pushed another pillow under her butt to raise it a little higher.

Connie laid next to her. They were exchanging hot kisses as my manhood slid into Susan's warm cunt. Connie rose and straddled Susan's face. Susan's hands clutched her hips as she brought her face to Connie's pussy. It was much as Connie had done for her.

As I plunged my cock into Susan, Connie leaned back against me and into my arms. Susan lifted her head further to stay with Connie's muff. Connie put a pillow under Susan's head for comfort. My hands were caressing Connie's tits, tweaking the nipples, and pulling them. Connie's hands held Susan's head. One on either side, and guided her. They lead her to where Connie wanted to be sucked and licked.

As Susan neared an orgasm, she was becoming more enthusiastic eating Connie. The thrust of her hips into me was stronger, too. Soon, I had two women experiencing orgasms. The sounds alone aroused me more, even as my already hard dick plunged into Susan. I felt the onset of another climax.

My hard cock in Susan, she eating Connie's pussy, Connie's body nestled against mine. It was more than I could stand. I couldn't hold myself back. I shot my cum into Susan's pussy as she pushed her face harder into Connie's hot muff.

As I softened, I backed away. Connie flipped around and went down on Susan. They ate each other, sixty-nine style, as I watched. I would have liked to bury my own face in either of their hot, wet pussies but I loved watching them almost as much.

When both were satisfied, they broke apart. We all exchanged kisses and laid together as we dozed off.

When I woke, I was alone. I put my shorts on and headed for the kitchen. I could hear laughter and women's voices before I got there. Connie and Susan were seated at the table catching up on events.

"Jim. Get some coffee and sit down," Susan said.

"Vera and Sonja will be here in a couple of days," Connie said. "Susan wants to go shopping to make sure we have enough food."

"We can do it tomorrow," Susan said. "For now, why don't you take your bags upstairs? Put them in the main bedroom for now."

Susan and Connie got together to make dinner. While we were eating, Susan told us about something she had run into on the internet.

"I was looking up sites about incest, trying to find one with some factual information. About things like raising the children, things like that.

"I ran across a veiled reference to something called Merged Families. I haven't had much luck tracking it down. You two are computer experts, or at least you're studying about it. Maybe you can find out more." We told her we'd give it a try.

Susan went on to talk about places she'd been on her trips to scout for our new home.

"I've found several places I like more than others," she said. "But I still haven't seen one that I really fell in love with. I thought I'd like to travel some more this summer, while I still can. I'll probably travel with some of you. We'll talk about it when the others get here."

Connie laughed, "Speaking of the others, if we're going to have a family love-in we need to cut Jim back to once a night or day."

Susan laughed too. "But you and I don't have to cut back, Connie. Starting tomorrow you're on a sex diet, Jim"

We went to the living room where Susan had her computer set up. She showed us the Merged Family reference she had found. It was rather vague, but it was on a site that covered incest as well as a few other sex and family related subjects.

"We'll see what we can find out," Connie said. "It may take a few days, or even much longer."

We all sat on the couch. I was in the middle with the women on either side of me. We were watching TV, but not with a lot of interest, when Vera and Sonja called. Susan put it on the speaker so we could all hear. They were leaving in the morning. The trip would take two long days but, with both of them driving, it wouldn't be too bad.

"We have a lot to talk about," said Susan, "I hope you can stay for a while." They assured her they would. Everybody said goodbye with a chorus of "Love you."

We went to bed shortly afterward. The women put on nylons, laughing together. We all ate each other in a circle of love. It was delightful. I inhaled the scents of hot pussy, reveling in the fragrances of lust. I shot my cum into Connie's warm mouth. Both women came as Susan ate Connie and I ate Susan. I had already cum twice that day. I didn't feel up to trying for a fourth time, especially with a big night coming up.

We all fell asleep after that. I was the first to wake in the morning. I went to the kitchen, started the coffee, and then headed for the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when Connie came in. She hugged me from behind. She didn't say anything. She didn't have to. Her hug indicated her love.

Susan woke a half hour later. We ate a light breakfast. No one felt like cooking. Then we showered and dressed. The shower in the master bedroom, where Susan slept, was a nice big walk in. It was plenty big enough for three. Four might have been a little crowded. The shower in the other bath was a tub/shower combo.

We went to a local supermarket and bought enough food to last a week, or more, for five of us. Back at the house, we unloaded and put everything away. I laid down to take a nap. Susan and Connie were puttering around the kitchen.

I woke up about an hour later. We had a late lunch then went to one of the local casinos for the afternoon. I played some five dollar blackjack. I won a little. I lost it back. I ended up a bit ahead. Connie played blackjack, too. She did a lot better than I did. Susan played slots, but the low limit ones. None of us appeared to be big time gamblers.

We had dinner at the casino. Then we went home pleasantly stuffed. Connie and I had a drink together while Susan drank herb tea, then went to bed early. Unusual for all of us, but we were not in the mood for sex. We were feeling warm love towards each other. The other members of our united family (groupwives?) would be arriving the next afternoon. We were all looking forward to that. Maybe we were saving ourselves for them. We fell asleep snuggled together.

When I woke in the morning Connie was gone, but Susan was still sleeping soundly. I followed the smell of coffee to the kitchen. I got myself a cup and found Connie at Susan's computer. She was trying to find something about Merged Families.

"I've only made a little progress," she said, "but it does seem that incest is more common than is generally thought. I'll send what I've found to our laptop so we can follow up after we leave."

Susan appeared, coming from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand. We told her what Connie had found so far. We spent most of the day catching up with laundry from our travels. We got things ready for the arrival of Vera and Sonja. Susan remarked that they would be too tired for a love-in when they got here. So we shouldn't figure on it the first night.

Sonja and Vera arrived in late afternoon. There were lots of hugs and kisses. We all sat at the kitchen table catching up on things. Connie and I went out to their car to bring their bags in. They had brought two big quilts from the farmhouse, too. I didn't have to ask what they were for.

While I was getting the bags, the sleeping arrangements were decided on. Connie told me she and I would be in the second bedroom. She said that I should put Sonja's and Vera's bags in the master bedroom and then move our stuff. That made sense. Susan hadn't been with Vera and Sonja much since the wedding. They did have occasional weekends, of course, but it had been a while since one of those.

Susan said that there were lots of things to talk about. She said that we should all sit down together for at least several hours. But we could do that anytime, as long as we were all there. In fact, Susan thought it would take more than one day to go through everything. Sonja and Vera agreed. They had a couple of things to discuss, too.

I made everyone drinks and tea for Susan. Vera and Sonja relaxed on the couch while Connie and Susan fixed supper. I went to the bedrooms and got more things that Connie and I might need that night.

Connie called us when supper was ready.

While we were eating, Vera said, "Sonja has been discussing something with me. I'm in favor of it, but we need to hear from the rest of you."

Sonja spoke up, saying, "What it is about is, I think I would like to have another baby. A child for the family. I am still fertile, and now is about the right time in my cycle to get pregnant. I quit taking the pill a month ago.

"If you are all in favor, that means I will have to have sex with Jim regularly for the next few days."

Connie clapped her hands and said, "That's wonderful."

Susan also agreed. "I think my baby would like a sister or brother."

Everyone looked at me. "The only problem I see is whether, or not, we can afford it. I get the impression we can."

Susan replied, "Yes, it won't be a problem. I've already included provision for more children in my projections. We'll be going over them this week."

"We might as well start right away," Vera declared. "Sonja can go with Jim and Connie tonight." She looked at Susan who nodded. Connie and Sonja indicated agreement, too. I didn't get a say. That was one of the few times I ever saw the women decide who was with who and when. Even then, it was really only an adjustment and not the full process.

After dinner, Sonja and I moved her suitcase to the second bedroom Connie and I had moved our stuff to earlier. Sonja was acting excited, although she didn't say anything about the upcoming night.

We went back to the living room for a while. There was some small talk for an hour or so. Connie said she was ready for bed. Everyone else agreed. I took Sonja by one hand, Connie by the other, and we went to the bedroom. Vera and Susan went to the other. It was a long time since Susan and Vera had been alone together. They appeared to be looking forward to it.

Sonja and Connie had both laid out sleepwear. Connie and I undressed Sonja. She put on a short, very sheer, nightie. Then she and I undressed Connie. Connie stayed naked. Both women turned to me. Connie was working on my shirt, while Sonja knelt and opened my pants. She pulled them down and helped me step out of them. Connie had my shirt off at about the same time. Sonja reached for my shorts. They followed my pants.

I was rock hard. Sonja stroked my hardness and gave me a couple of sucks. She stood up and laid on the bed. She pulled me down with her and Connie followed. Connie and I laid on opposite sides of her mother, Sonja. Both of us caressed Sonja's tits.

Connie reached across Sonja and pushed me onto my back. My hard dick was standing erect. Sonja straddled me and lowered herself onto the steely rod with a sigh of satisfaction. Connie straddled my face. I buried my face in her fragrant cunt. She leaned back into her mother's arms. Sonja's hands covered her tits.

I ate Connie's succulent pussy with relish. My tongue licked at her aromatic essences, drank them, relished them, and loved them. Sonja rode my cock and nuzzled Connie's neck as she tweaked her nipples.

Connie rose to an orgasm first, with both Sonja and me working to gratify her. She was rubbing her pussy over my face as her hands twisted and pulled at my hair.

Sonja was speaking into her ear, "Get off. I want him on top."

It took a while for her words to register with Connie but, when they did, she rolled off me. Sonja leaned down on me and rained wet kisses on my face.

"Get on top. Make my baby," she panted. We rolled over. Her hips lifted to me. I thrust hard into her. She met my thrusts. We found each other's rhythm. Our bare flesh slapped as we fucked passionately.

My entire body was feeling the thrill of an oncoming orgasm. The excitement flowed to my cock. It focused there. More exhilaration flowed through me. My body burned with excitement and the ecstasy of sexual climax. I shot my cum into Sonja's eager pussy as she shuddered with passion and with orgasmic pleasure.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers
12