Wheeling Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Yeah, what's his name and what does he look like?" Robbie asked from behind me with her arms around my middle.

"His name is Jarid and he's my age, eighteen. Twins."

Carrie grinned while Robbie exclaimed, "Twins! I can't wait to see him!"

"But, tats or piercings?" Carrie asked again.

"Not that I know of."

"Oh, boy. I run a tat parlour, by the way. There's just something about you clean slates,..."

"Well, you can have her brother, but not my Barbie doll!"

"Oh, her brother might as well start thinking of his tattoo now. How 'bout your mom?"

"I don't think she has any tattoos, either. No piercings, except for her ears."

"How old is she?" the beautiful black woman, whose arms I comfortably reclined in without a second thought about it, asked.

"Thirty-eight."

"This gets better and better." Carrie said almost gleefully. "Think she'd like a nice belly button ring?"

"These days, who knows?"

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged, pausing to find a way to explain without spraying Moms personal business all over the park with my mouth. "Well, she kinda took us by surprise with this trip. It's never been like her to do this kind of thing.

"Good for her that she did it, then." Carrie said.

"Yes, if she didn't, you wouldn't be here and I'm really glad you are." Robbie said.

"Me too." I agreed. "The people here are so friendly. I never make friends like this. I don't think Jarid even has any friends."

"He does now." Robbie said, stretching her long legs out around me in the water and starting to play with my wet hair, stroking it back as if I really were a Barbie doll.

"So Barbie,...", Carrie asked, that evil grin coming back, "What's with the nipples? You cold or something?"

"Oh my god." I uttered, covering my face.

"What?" Carrie laughed.

"It's just this stupid, weird thing with water, okay?"

"You're an aquaphiliac? Oh, wow, kinky Barbie!"

"No, I'm not!"

Carrie laughed, pointing and stating, "Oh, yes you are! You denied that waaay too quick and, if it weren't true, you wouldn't even know what an aquaphiliac is. I'll bet you googled it and read all about yourself, didn't you?"

"Oh my god!" I repeated, trying to hide my face. (That's exactly what I did!)

"So, you're horny as hell right now, aren't you? Fuck, I just love this, aren't you just lovin' this, Robbie?"

"Yes, but stop teasing her, you're making her all self conscious."

"I know, it's cute. I wonder if Jarid is too?"

"Oh no!" I screamed into my hands, laughing as well and, once again, red as a beet.

"Oh, it's no big deal!" Carrie reassured. "Hell, I wish I was an aquaphiliac.

"This is so embarrassing! Nobody's ever found out about that before now!"

"That's life at Wheeling Campground.", Robbie cheerfully sang.

We sat like that talking for a while before they walked me all around the 'the bar', showing me the edges and giving me a pretty good idea of the depths and warnings of where abrupt drop-offs were before I wondered aloud at what time it was.

"Time for a cigarette." Carrie asserted.

"It's about eleven thirty, maybe quarter to twelve." Robbie said after squinting at the sun. "Why, got an appointment?"

"I told Ollie I'd be back to help in a couple hours and that was about ten."

"And I gotta clean the RV.", Carrie sighed.

"Okay, let's go then." Robbie suggested, walking towards our shore and adding, "I'll help you with your RV, Carrie."

"You just made my platinum Christmas card list. Come on, Barbie, let's get you back to shore and dried off before you rape someone's zucchini."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers