Wheeling Park Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,246 Followers

This time, I held his cockhead just past my lips, creating a seal with them as he came. I jacked him with my hand, feeling him splash every shot against the roof of my mouth, swallowing as I needed to while he jerked and yelled out above me. It was just fantastic.

Making sure he was clean, I did him up again while the others clapped and cheered some more.

I stood, downed the rest of my beer and said, "Now I'm ready for that ride."

They toasted me again while Dick shook his head laughing, mounting the bike and starting it while even Jarid laughed a little. I looked again at the one hardened penis in the group I had yet to suck, but put it out of my mind.

It was a great ride. I held on to his crotch with one hand, his chest with the other as he puttered around the Park and tore up and down the long dirt road to the culvert. What a lot of fun! The power, the wonderful vibration, wind whipping through my hair. It was easy to see why people liked riding and easy to imagine the freedom of the open road like this. I began wondering if Livy had a bike.

Back at the lot, we found everyone inside as we laughingly entered.

"You're back!" Dave yelled.

"Have fun?" Jarid asked.

"It was a blast!" I reported, taking the bottle of Crown Royal from Dave again as Gigi lit another joint.

They were watching porn, of all things.

"Eulllggh!" I exclaimed after my shot.

"She's getting better." Panhead commented.

"She's gonna be pukin' sick and her whole day will be ruined." Dick warned, stepping past me.

"No, I'm alright." I said, handing the bottle to Jarid, who looked like he was feeling pretty alright as well.

"Right now, you are." Dick corrected.

"Yeah, he's right." Dave said. "You should pass on that joint. I'll make ya a nice roast beef sandwich, how's that?"

"You'll make me a sandwich? What will I have to do for that? My lips are all numb."

"We'll work that out later. Woman cannot live by cum alone."

Everybody laughed, including Jarid, and Gigi invited me in from where I still stood at the door. I sat between he and Panhead on the couch, across from the TV screen where a woman was being felt up by two guys. They were standing in front of a big four wheel drive and the woman didn't look very sure that she liked this attention.

By the time Dave passed me my sandwich, for which I politely thanked him, one of them was holding her arms while the other was pulling her top up. It was actually a very good scene and I was still pretty turned on. I felt my nipples erect themselves even harder, longer while I chewed and watched without speaking.

"Nice tits, eh Jarid?" Dave asked, taking the twin to the small folding chair Jarid occupied.

"Oh, yeah." he agreed, eyes glued to the screen like mine were.

"Not as nice as your mom's, though."

By the time I was done the sandwich, she was being screwed very soundly and very much enjoying it.

"Do you look at porn on your computer, hon?" I asked Jarid.

He looked over at me, surprised, but a little too buzzed to be so uptight.

"Well,... yeah. Everybody does."

"Computers aren't good for much else." Panhead judged without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Is it like this?" I asked him.

"Sometimes, I guess. Maybe not exactly."

"Do you like this?"

"It's pretty good."

"It is.", I agreed.

"Turn you on, Trudy?" Dick asked.

"How rude." I joked with a chuckle.

"You should show us your tits." Dave suggested. "Jarid, you wanna see your mom's tits?"

"Uhh,..."

"You bet he does, look at how fuckin' hard the kid is.", Panhead said.

"What do you think?" Dave asked, looking at him.

"Ummm, excuse me,..." I laughed. "Is this about the sandwich?"

"Yeah. I wanna see Mom's tits."

"There ya go, Mom." Gigi said while I decided to just let this play out. "Jarid, you want another beer?"

"Okay."

"She'll have to pay for that, too."

Jarid and I looked each other right in the eyes and he said, "That's okay."

This was the moment I stopped denying my like mindedness to Jenifer's ambitions with Jarid.

I sat forward to the edge of the couch where I could sit straight for a proper display with my knees together. I smiled at each of them, including Jarid before pulling my top up over my breasts and to my neck. They whistled and had a good look while I arched my back for them, loving the attention, especially from Jarid who stared with a nice smile.

Dick handed him a beer and asked him, "So, now what does she do?"

"Uhhmm,... geez, I don't know."

"Your beer, your mom, you think of something." Dave said.

"Okay, Lemme think." he said, looking at me while I beamed back at him. "What about,...? I think she should let you guys all have a turn at them."

I opened my mouth and looked at him in mock surprise as the others chuckled in anticipation. He smiled as Gigi and Panhead pulled me back on the couch to take their turns at my breasts together.

Of course, I loved it. I let them kiss and lick them all over, sucking and nibbling on my nipples and sending tingles right down to my vagina.

"Ooooh. Mmm, yeah. Oooooh!" I murmured, arching my back for them again.

"Those are fucking beautiful tits." Dick observed.

"Yeah, those nipples,...", Dave added.

They drove me crazy. I sat there with my knees together, playing the game and catching snippets of video (now a young woman in a school uniform being pounded missionary style) and watching Jarid as he divided his attention between me and the screen. I wondered if the young blonde in the video was making him think of Jen.

After they were done with me, Dave and Dick took their places and I enjoyed another round of exquisite torture.

"Wow, she sure likes that." Jarid said.

"Yeah, she's getting' pretty excited." Gigi agreed.

"Wonder what else she likes?" Panhead asked nobody in particular.

"She wearin' panties, Jar?" Gigi wanted to know.

"I dunno." he said with a slightly embarrassed laugh.

"Do ya want to know?"

" ... I guess, yeah."

"Go find out."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, find out. Stick your hands down her shorts, or unbutton them, ask her if you want."

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned, wondering which he would choose as Dave nibbled in just that right way.

He got up and came over. Both Dave and Dick tweaked my nipples with their fingers as they watched him slowly unbutton the front of my shorts. He pulled the two halves of the fly apart and down, everyone grinning at the exposed, upside down pink triangle of thin lace between my legs.

"Ohh, Jarid honey,...", I breathed as he looked at me.

His hardon was bursting to get out as Dave and Dick removed theirs from their pants and began stroking them.

"Oh, nice!" Gigi approved.

"Take em right off, Jar." Panhead encouraged.

"Yeah.", Dave seconded. "Show us your mom's pink panties."

I didn't say a word, only writhed to the attentions on my nipples as we all watched him reach between the two erect penises at my thighs and pull my shorts down my hips, over my knees and off.

Dave and Dick spread my thighs, resting the backs of my knees on theirs as Panhead and Gigi got their penises out too.

"Oh, Mom,...", Jarid said, staring between my legs.

I only moaned out loud as Dave tugged at the top of them, pinching the narrow waistband between thumb and forefinger.

"Fuck, she is so hot!" someone breathed as dick gently rubbed my crotch.

"Let's get her up on the table." Panhead suggested. "Jar, check this out."

I allowed myself to be hauled from the couch to the kitchen table and be put up on its top on my hands and knees, closed thighs with my bottom on display. I looked behind as Jarid got lined up for a good view. The other guys had their pants off now and all of them sported a beautiful hardon.

"Look at her pussy, it's soakin' fuckin' wet." somebody noticed.

"Ohh, fuck, Jarid, look at that ass. Get your cock out and stroke yourself, man."

"I dunno." he hesitated.

"Why not, cause it's your mom? Who gives a shit? Look at those wet panties, fuck that's so nice."

I rested my cheek on my forearms, still watching Jarid's expression as he stared. He wanted to, I knew.

"Check this out, man.", Dave said.

"Oh!" I yelped when a finger touched between my spread lips, pressing at the wet lace a little.

Someone's hand started caressing the small of my back, softly moving lower to take the waistband and pull up, tightening the lace across my swelled lips, much to their appreciation.

"Take her panties off, Jarid."

" ... Really?"

"Yeah, man. Don't you wanna see your mom's hot little pussy?"

" ... Okay." he said.

"And take your pants off."

I watched as he complied, a little flushed as he removed his pants and underwear, finally letting me see his big, completely erect penis. We looked at one another again for a moment before he slowly peeled my panties down, leaving them at my closed knees.

"Oh, shit, Jarid, fuck that's nice!"

"Play with her pussy and get her revved up."

"Ohh!" I groaned as Jarid gently squeezed my lips together. "Ohh, yes! Ahh!"

"Man, she really is soaked. What a little doll, eh? Spread her legs, Jar."

I watched as he did this, pausing afterwards with a view of me I never would have thought he'd have just a week ago.

"Oh, my fuck, your mom is so sweet. Stick your finger in her pussy, watch her jump. She'll like it."

I did jump, a few times as Jarid's finger worked its way slowly, but easily into my soaked opening all the way to the knuckle and yes, I did like it. I loved it. He probed around, making beautiful wet sounds between my swollen, pouting lips. I groaned in a high voice, the side of my face now on the table, my hands flat on either side of my head.

"Oh, fuck yeah, look at her. Go ahead and lick her while you finger her."

"Nyaaaa! Ohhhh, honey, yes!" I wailed as he did just that.

I felt the vibration from his own moans against my sex as he stroked himself, exciting me rapidly. When he got to my clitoris, I could only grip the edges of the table, wailing now through gritted teeth as an orgasm neared.

"Keep goin. Ahhh, fuck, look at her. You know we're all gonna fuck her senseless, right?"

"Ahhh-hhh! Oh, God, I'm,... nnnnnaaaaaaa! Uuuuhhhaaaaaaa!" I yelled as I came to Jarid's mouth and finger.

"Way to go! Let's get her down on her back and spread her legs." Dave said. "You get her first, Jarid."

"Umm,... no, I'm not gonna do that."

"Suit yourself." Dave said as they began flipping me over.

They pulled me closer so that my ass hung over the edge of the table with my left leg spread and hanging off it's surface, my right over Dave's shoulder. I moaned, anticipating his cock as I watched him line it up at my vagina and start pushing it in. We both cried out as he worked his way inside, his impressive girth spreading my lips.

"How do you like that, Trudy?" Dave asked with a leer once he'd gotten himself in.

"Ohhh, Dave!"

Dick and Panhead started rubbing their penises on my breasts, running them over my nipples as Gigi put his inside my mouth again, numb lips or no. Jarid reached out and started playing with my clitoris while Dave began screwing me. He was stroking himself while he did this, wide eyed and very much enjoying his mother's body to the extent that he chose. I wondered what else he would do, how far he would allow things to go if we were in private.

I began jerking Dick and Panhead as they sucked my nipples. It was the royal treatment and I was soon lost to the attention, looking up at some point when Dave gasped that he was going to cum. He took it out and shot himself all over my belly and pubic hair, getting some on Jarid's hand, too. He staggered backwards as Panhead took his place, Jarid stroking himself faster, rubbing my clitoris faster as well as he watched my mouthful of cock. I loved that he was getting off watching me like this. It was so dirty, so wrong and irresistible.

"Uh, fuck!" the handsome Gigi groaned a short time later. "Ohhhhhh! Jarid, watch me cum all over your mom's pretty fuckin' face!"

He watched as Gigi pulled himself from my mouth and ejaculated into my hair and across my forehead, groaning almost helplessly as he did.

Jarid's eyes were glazed and I watched them roll back a little as his jaw dropped open to say, "Ohhh-hh, Mom! Fff-fuuck! Oh! Ohhh!" as his seed erupted from the tip of his cock and landed across my breasts.

The look on his face as he watched himself do this was something I'll never forget.

They all had a turn at me, except Jarid. He was quite happy to watch and jerk himself off again, this time over my cheek and temple as I sucked another hard penis.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"I had a lot of fun today." I told Jarid with a tricky little smile from under my brows.

I was in the water at the end of the little wooden dock, on which Jarid sat cross-legged with my clothes, watching me clean myself up with the tiniest smile on his own mouth.

"I did, too."

"Really? You really do like my body, huh?"

"Well, yeah, who wouldn't?"

"You have a very nice body, too, Jarid."

He shrugged, watching me rinse my hair, his smile becoming a little wider.

"Why do you do it?" he asked.

" ... Uhmmm, I guess because it's so liberating. I mean, to just satisfy and be satisfied like that, or any way, casting my inhibitions off like that is,... just so satisfying."

"It must be hard."

"You tell me."

"Touché, Mom."

"Ha. Your old mom is smarter than you think."

"You're not old. Hurry up, I'm hungry."

"Oh, yes, sir." I said with a mock salute before I continued with myself. "I really loved it, the things you did and said, though."

"Yeah.", he answered. "I guess I just went with it. I really wanted to see your boobs and it just seemed so,... I don't know, but one thing led to another and, well,..."

"Regrets?"

"I don't know. I mean, yes, but it's not like I fucked you."

"I see. Did you want to?"

"C'mon, Mom, hurry up."

"Uh-huh.", I said with a knowing grin that he looked away from.

I tried to hurry as I explained, "It's okay, honey. Like we tried to tell you, it's okay to feel that way here. It's not as if I don't like it when you look at my body."

"I know."

"What was your favourite part?"

"Aw, Mom."

"Tell me, what was it?"

He sighed, looked at the pile of my clothes beside him as if that's where his memory resided, and said, "I think when I was fingering you. When you,... You know."

"I loved that. But, my favourite part was when you,..."

" ... What?" he asked, obviously curious.

"Well, when you decided you wanted to know if I was wearing anything under my shorts."

"Oh. Yeah, I was pretty turned on."

"I know. I loved it."

I finished, hopped up on the dock and stood. As agreed, he used his T-shirt to get me mostly dry before I got back into my clothes. We walked up to the track, side by side, and meandered our way back to our summer home, speaking of things completely unrelated, such as whether or not we should get a dog when we got back to town and his latent desire to trade his bike for a car.

Walking into the lot revealed Jen and Liv sitting across the picnic table from one another in the shade of the RV's awning with a game of checkers laid out between them.

"What kind of crazy rules are you playing by?" Olivia asked as if she were at her wits end.

"The same rules everyone else uses.", Jen replied cheerfully as she jumped a few of Liv's pieces, the older woman rolling her eyes and shaking her head before noticing us.

"Hey, you two, that was a long walk."

"We ran into some friends." I said with a playful tone.

"You both look half in the bag." Liv said with a smile, looking us both up and down.

"It's alright, it's a wet, soggy, paper bag and we can kick our way out later." Jarid said.

Olivia and I laughed at this, as did Jen, who was staring from Jarid to me with a very amused look.

"Jen," Olivia started, peering at us with a smile, "why don't you take your brother inside and,... help him get his shit together. Give him something to eat."

"Okay.", she easily agreed as I bit back a comment about making him 'pay' for his food.

"Hey, bro! Havin' a good time!?" she asked, taking his arm and briskly rubbing his back and shoulders, comically 'shaping him up'.

"Yeah, that's enough." he said. "We did walk here, y'know."

"Come on, then." she said happily, guiding him to the door. "I'll whip up some yummy Kraft Dinner!"

"Oh, no!" he complained as she pushed his unsteady body into the RV ahead of her.

I sat a little heavily beside Liv and smiled crookedly at her.

"Okay, what happened?" she asked with a curious smile and a low tone. "I can tell by the look on your face that something went down and I want all the details, sugar."

I gave it to her, details and all. She sat and listened silently until I finished, her expression changing every now and then during the good parts.

"He jumped right in.", she noted, looking at the RV.

"Yup."

"I wish I was there."

"So do I."

"Trudy, I keep thinking of those two with one another."

"Me too. I think about taking all their clothes off and just putting them together. It would be so,..."

"I know. And then,... you and him."

"The four of us." I whispered.

She gave me a kiss and said, "We'll just see how things play out with him, see how he feels about what happened today in a day or so."

"Yes."

"I think he'd like to have control over you."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"Not sure. I may be wrong and I don't think he recognizes this, if I'm right."

"Hmm.", I replied, thinking about this.

"But then, with Jarid, I'd rather not assume anything." Liv amended with a sigh. "He'll have an excellent future as either a con-man or a detective. No offense meant in either case, sug, I adore him."

"I know, and you're right. He's like his father in that way."

"A corporate lawyer. I rest my case, so to speak."

"Very funny." I chuckled to her delight. "Liv, honey?"

"Yes, my Trudy?"

"Do you have a Harley Davidson?"

She smiled and replied, "I have two. The one I rode here on is in Dad's shed, but I have another one in town. I use cars when I'm here, going to town and all."

"That's great. You'll take me for a ride sometime?"

"Sure. You like those, huh?"

"Yes. It'd be a lot better with you, though."

"You'd like my hardtail in town."

"Hard tail?"

"Uh-huh. You'd be my bitch on the back of that one, though."

"I'm your bitch, anyway." I giggled. "But, what would I be on your other one?"

"My beautiful wife."

"Oh. Okay, so what would I be on the back of Jarid's bike?"

"With him, or me?"

"Both."

"You'd be my party girl, his cool girlfriend."

"Cool, huh?"

"Way cool."

We kissed for a little while, the kind of kissing that speaks more of genuinely enjoying one another's company, than sex.

Finally we separated and I said, "I need to go take a proper shower and maybe pass out with a couple Tylenol for an hour or two."

"You go ahead, sug. Drink some water before you go to bed."

"I will. What are you going to do?"

"I think I'll entertain Jarid, tonight. I'm thinking he might be a little more receptive to my company this evening."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,246 Followers
12