Wheeling Park Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"Quite a bit, I think," Jen answered. "But it turns him on, too. I talked to him about it today and he got hard, I could see it nice and good."

"He's upset because he liked it so much," Liv said. "I'm going out to help him a bit with his maintenance. Why don't you two put together a little something to eat and put that movie in for him so we can all watch it together?"

Jarid and Liv entered the RV some time later, deep in conversation over something concerning 'spring compression rates'. Jarid was actually doing the listening and there was no mistaking his respect of her opinions on the matter. She sent him to clean himself up, she washing her hands at the kitchen sink and humming a bouncy little tune while I smiled from behind.

And the smile was well warranted. We all sat and watched the movie with him, drinking beer, smoking pot and munching on the snacks Jen and I made. He was very settled, seemingly happy and enjoying himself, even while Jen cuddled with Liv just to my right with me between he and them.

"Good movie," he commented when the credits rolled.

"Cave dwelling mutants and girl power, what more is there?" Jen asked.

"Next movie," Liv said, getting out from under Jen and going to the large screen TV.

At this point, it was well after dark and the lights in the RV were all out, except for some dimmed illumination in the small pop-out living room sectional we all sat in.

Jarid yawned and took another sip of his beer. I was a little concerned about his alcohol consumption, but it seemed to keep him on an even keel and a lot more livable. I know how that sounds coming from his mother, but it was all just a sudden party and there seemed to be time to come around on that.

Like I seemed to be coming around on my public behaviour at the Park. It wasn't exactly that I regretted the things I'd done with those men, not really, but Jarid and Liv made me pay a little closer attention to what was to be appreciated at home.

Liv sat back down, this time to my left between Jarid and I to cuddle with him.

"What movie's this?" Jen asked.

"It's about a couple of undercover cops who gets found out," Liv explained.

"That sounds good," I expressed.

It was a porn movie. Jen giggled when she realized and I laughed a little too, getting more comfortable with my thighs folded and underneath me, my arms stretched out on the back of the couch, glass of wine in one hand.

"Oh, crap, you're kidding," Jarid said, shaking his head, but with the smallest grin.

"Nope,", Liv said decisively. "You owe me."

"I- I owe you?"

"All of us, actually. You passed out on us last night."

"You plied me with booze last night," he protested.

"Nevertheless, I had plans for you. Anyway, this is good, shut up and watch it with us, sug."

"You want me to sit here and watch porn with my mother and sister?" He laughed.

"Oh, grow up,", she playfully scolded.

We watched. Jen commented on how much fun it would be to get tied up and screwed while one of the female cops, bound to a post was having her dress ripped from her.

"Your mother likes having her clothes ripped off,", Liv stated, making me blush just a little as both the twins looked at me.

"It's exciting," I explained with a smile, watching her rub Jarid's belly, having unbuttoned his shirt without me noticing.

"My nipples are all hard," Jen announced, looking down while she pinched them up even more through her shirt.

"You're actually wearing a bra," Liv observed.

"Jarid's a lot more comfortable when I do. Aren't ya?"

He shrugged with a shy smile.

"Take your shirt off, Barbie girl," I suggested. "Show him the nice bra you wore for him."

"Uh,... Mom, I-", Jarid started.

"Shush," Liv finished.

"Sure," Jen agreed.

She got up to stand in front of Jarid and Liv and tore the front of her cotton baseball shirt down the front, arching her back and smiling wickedly. Her breasts popped out in a light blue, low cut bra, the one Liv bought for her with the shoulder straps connecting to the cups almost under her arms.

"Holy shit, Jen," Jarid almost gasped.

He stared at her nipples straining against the light fabric, like mine were against the shirt I was wearing, and I could just see the very top of her left areola.

"Ta-daaaa!" she exclaimed.

"Did you know Barbie's nipples and your mum's are the same?" Liv asked Jarid as Jen casually swiveled back and forth at her hips while holding his eyes.

"I,... I did notice that," he answered.

"You two get along good today?" she asked him next.

"Uh-huh," he returned, holding Jen's smiling expression as though he were hypnotized.

"That's nice. Your mum and I want you two to get along. I know you were always close and we don't want to see that ruined."

"Me neither," Jen added. "Nobody sees trigonometry like you, bro, I'd be lost without you."

"Yeah. Too bad I'm not taking hockey one-o-one this fall, you might be a little use to me in return," he responded.

My heart sank as I looked at Liv, seeing an expression in her face that mirrored mine. I looked to my Barbie, trying to prepare for how her feelings would be hurt by his sharp and unfair remark.

"Uncoordinated, jealous slob," she returned with an aggressive, yet purely jocular demeanor, putting her hands on her hips and stooping forward a little when she spoke down to him.

"Bulldyke jock," he shot.

"Dirtbag loser!" she fired back, trying not to laugh.

"Wannabe."

"Oooooooohhh!,... You suck dead bears."

"You lose, that's easy," Jarid sneered good naturedly, taking a drink and glancing at her chest as Liv and I now allowed ourselves to be entertained by this.

"You're just a nerd."

"Bottle-blonde bubblehead. I have to teach you two plus two every fall."

"I'm not the one who thinks plant reproductive organs are too embarrassing to talk about. Ha! Ha, ha!"

I couldn't help but laugh at this as Liv did, looking from one to the other.

"Oh, shit!" he swore with an embarrassed smile.

"You're a mary!" she teased.

"You're a hermaphrodite!" he charged with a laugh.

We laughed all the harder, Jen also laughing a bit now while Jarid retained some control.

"I can kick your ass!" she challenged.

"Only cause you know I won't hit you back!"

"Bullshit."

"You're just a little kitten who wants to be petted."

She laughed in reply and I wasn't quite sure how that laugh should be taken. It seemed aggressive, yet (ironically) in a kittenish way.

"Mee-oooowww," she teased.

"Uhhh, I think this is between you and sissy, bro," Liv told Jarid as she slid away from him and over to me.

"See, even Livy knows I'm the dominant twin. You're like my boy," she teased, standing there in her bra and completely open shirt, shifting her weight from hip to hip as he sprawled, watching her.

"Who climbed the rope right to the rafters in gym?" he asked.

She hopped into his lap, surprising him with her knees on either side of his thighs, and there was a brief struggle to grab one another's wrists. Jarid came out on top with a smile as Liv and I watched with all our attention, the movie forgotten. I should have known Jen would take over, if left to her own devices, but I wasn't complaining. I was curious to see what would happen.

"You're just a monkey boy," she said, straining against him, suddenly breaking down and laughing, losing her strength and allowing him to push her arms back, sticking her breasts out, almost touching his face with the maneuver.

"I'm stronger than you," he boasted.

"You're a redneck bum," she giggled, then moved in on him fast.

(smerp)

"Awwww, isn't that sweet?" Liv half teased, looking at Jarid's surprised expression after the kiss on the mouth she'd given him.

"I surprised you," Jen informed as she put up a half struggle against his grip, squirming deeper into his lap, pushing her chest closer to his face.

"You're cheating," he charged.

"That's what losers always say," she giggled again.

"You're a little freak," he laughed, looking at her chest again.

"Grab my hands."

"No, I'd have to let go. It's a trap."

"I swear it's not a trap, let go and grab my hands."

He smiled a little wider as Liv's hand rubbed my thigh, dipping under my skirt. He let go, hastily locking his fingers with hers afterward and looking at her, waiting for what came next, it seemed.

She slowly moved her grinning face closer until she was close enough to whisper something. When she was done, she moved back and watched him as he returned her stare, seemingly unsure of what his reaction should be. He looked over at Liv and I.

"Mom,...", he said hesitantly as Jen looked on. "Play with yourself."

"Yeah, we want to watch," Jen added.

I drew myself straighter, smiling at them, but asking, "Play with myself?"

"Seems pretty straight forward to me, sugar."

"Umm,..." I dithered, playing the game and loving it.

"Livy, can you make Mom take her skirt off and get her boobs out for us?" Jen asked.

She reached around and deftly unbuttoned the collar of my sweater before pulling my top down under my breasts, showing everyone my hard nipples that begged for attention.

"Liv!" I exclaimed, really loving it now as the kids just ate it up.

"Stand up, Trudy."

I stood and she grabbed the zipper at the back of my skirt, pulling it down so the garment started to slide off my hips with the help of her hands from behind as the kids watched from in front of me.

"Your mum's got such a nice ass," she said, kissing my cheeks and making me jump a little, shaking my bare breasts.

Jarid was staring at them while Jen watched my white panties come into view. Her proud, young tits were only a couple of inches away from his face as her hands now rested around his neck, his on her hips.

I stepped out of the skirt and sat, looking at Liv for what came next, but hearing it from Jen.

"Act like a slut for us, Mom."

"Do you want to see your mother touching herself, Jarid?" I asked.

After a brief hesitation, he nodded, receiving a kiss as a reward from his sister.

I started with my chest, squeezing my boobs together, taking them in my hands and holding them out for them to see while I watched their expressions. My nipples were at full charge and I hopped in my seat a little, inhaling sharply when I grabbed them, spreading my legs like a whore.

"Oh! Jarid, take Jen's shirt off," I encouraged.

He pulled the remnant over her head, she raising her arms to allow it. Liv moved from beside me and knelt on the seat cushion at their sides, facing them. She kissed both of them passionately before they co-operated in taking her shirt off as well. They each carefully pulled out a large breast and played with it, feeling, sucking her nipples, licking and kissing while they watched me pinching my own erect buds in front of my private little fantasy come to life.

"Let's see some action over there, Trudy," she said above their eager attentions to her body.

I leaned back and dipped my hand down to my crotch, rubbing myself over my panties, breathing heavily and moaning, "Uhhhhh! Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh, Olivia!"

"I know, sug, I'll be there soon, you just keep touching yourself."

"Ohhh, yes Olivia!"

"Isn't mummy such a good little slut?" she asked them.

They nodded and kept at her as she half closed her eyes, enjoying the moment while I slipped a finger inside the white lace between my legs.

"Is your little pussy all wet, Trudy?"

"Yeaaahhh!"

"You want me to come keep you company?"

"You know I doo!"

"Then give them what they want."

I pulled my panties aside and slipped a finger between my wet, spread lips, groaning in pleasure as I slowly worked it in. I inserted it to the knuckle and began slowly fingerfucking myself, subtly bucking into my hand while I watched the twins, now letting go of Liv's breasts to watch me as she was.

"That's it, sugar, fuck yourself so nice for us. Mm-hmm."

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh! My pussy! Fuck, I need- uhhhhh!" I uttered.

"Don't forget your clit, Mom," Jen reminded, still pinching one of Olivia's nipples.

"Oh, god! aohh! Yeah! Oh, Yeah, Ohh-! Uhnnnn!?"

"Jarid's cock is all big and hard," Jen reported almost matter of factly, prompting a low, sleazy laugh from me amidst my moans as Jarid's attention went to her looming chest, then up to her face.

I slouched further and raised my legs straight up and back in a V so I could dance a finger over my flower as I worked my soaked opening for the three of them to see.

"Ummm,... can I get your cock out and play with it?" Jen asked hesitantly. "You can feel my muffin, if you say yes."

"I think you should let him do whatever he wants with your body," Liv suggested.

"Oh, my god," he replied, a little stunned, but obviously and hopelessly entangled.

"Yeah," Jen agreed with her smile as she dug between their legs at his pants. "You can take my clothes off and play with my body."

"Ahh! Oh shit, Jen, my-!"

"Shhhhh,", she soothed as she brought his manhood into view, softly stroking it while holding his eyes.

"OH! OH! FFUUUUCK!!" I cried out as I came.

"Oooooohh, look at mummy cum," Liv crooned, her hand rubbing between her legs and through her denim jeans.

"Oh my fuck, Jen!"

Liv now moved closer to me, standing and pulling me to a seated position, my face at the same level as her belt buckle and said, "Why don't you show Jarid how you suck pussy, Trudy hon?"

"Mmmmmm," I heard myself say, barely recovered from my orgasm, but attempting to undo her belt.

After finally getting her unbuttoned, I found she wore matching black and red panties and I rubbed them all over, back and front as she finished pulling her jeans down. I pushed them the rest of the way to her ankles for her, kissing the lace underthing tenderly before burrowing my mouth right between her legs.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh, Trudy! I love you, babe."

"I love you too!" I hissed pulling her panties down slowly as she stepped out of her jeans.

"Kiss me right here," Jen said softly.

I looked in time to see Jen guiding his face carefully to her chest with a hand at the back of his head. He gave her a small kiss at the very bottom of her cleavage where she indicated with her other hand.

"Hmmm. Deeper. Yes. Oh, just like that. I really like that, baby. Do it some more while I rub your nice,... big, hard cock."

Liv took my arms and lay me down along the end of the small sectional on my back so I could watch the twins while she spread her legs and straddled my face, lightly rubbing her lips across my mouth before my tongue began exploring them anew, my lips kissing here and there, hands reaching up and grabbing her wonderful breasts.

"Ohhhhh, god, yeah! Oh, your mummy's so good at this!"

I hummed into her opening while I gently sucked, probing softly with my tongue at the same time.

"Oh, Jarid!" Jen whispered, prompting me to look up and see his hand carefully feeling and rubbing his sister's crotch.

She ground herself into his hand, stroking his cock with her mouth open, suddenly locking it on his and kissing him needfully.

I was right. It was beautiful and, if I'd had my hand between my legs at the time, I'd have orgasmed again just watching them together like that. Liv's reaction was the same as I glanced up at her face, her attention riveted on them and breathing quicker, her groans becoming broken. I licked her clitoris and watched her eyes shut momentarily, letting out a short cry and writhing into my face a little harder.

Meanwhile, Jarid and Jen's mouths had separated. Jarid's hand pressed and rubbed all the harder as Liv reached over and unclasped Jen's bra at the back. Jen smiled at her and watched me for a moment while Liv pulled it off of her.

"Look at my nipples, Jarid. Uhn! Look at my titties!" Jen finished almost breathlessly as her spine rolled like a snake before straightening again.

She beheld him with nothing other than wanton abandon from the blonde locks of hair around her beautiful face. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked tentatively at first, then closed his eyes and enjoyed himself, pumping his pelvis upward in time for each of her slow strokes at his rock hard prick.

"Do you like it when I stroke your cock for you, baby?" she purred almost above his ear.

It made me wish I could have her place then, hoping I'd get a chance at him while I drove Olivia a little closer, sucking her clitoris while rubbing around with my lips in a small circle.

"Yeah!" Jarid groaned.

"Do you love my body?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

"I make you hard."

"Mmmmm!"

"Do you want to see my muffin?" I barely heard her ask.

"Oh, Jen!"

"You know I love you, baby. Say yeeessss."

Liv, was trying to quiet herself so she could hear as well, but that was becoming more and more difficult for her. She began to feel my scalp and hold one of her hands over mine on her breast, her eyes still half closed as she watched the beautiful couple make out.

"Oh, god yes, Jen!"

"I want you to show me how much you love me, so I don't need any other men. I want you to take my pants off and fuck me when I make you horny."

"I do love you!"

"Let me suck on your nice cock."

"Oh, god!" Liv erupted, no longer able to hold back. "Trudy! Fuck, your making me cum! Oh, fuck!! UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!! AHHHHHH, FUUUUUUUUCKKK!!"

When she'd calmed, and by the time she got off me, Jen had slid out to Jarid's knees, bent sharply over with the end of Jarid's cock in her mouth. His expression was perfect. He loved it, even as he was trying to accept that it was his own beloved twin sister that was now wantonly sucking him.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck!" he groaned, quite excited.

"I think we,... Oh, god you two are so beautiful together," Liv breathed. "Let's all go to your mum's room."

Once there, we all stood for a moment, looking at one another and just a little unsure of what to do next, even Jen who was anxiously twisting her nipple and staring at Jarid.

I went to Jarid and started kissing him softly. He tensed under my hand, especially when I pushed his shirt down over his shoulders and kissed his chest, but soon there was someone else at his side, whispering in his ear. It was Jen, telling him that he'd made her muffin all wet.

We moved Jarid down to the mattress, below and between us while Liv settled at the foot, smiling as Jen eagerly began making out with him again. I looked at his half open pants and glanced down the bed at Liv, licking my lips.

She made no gesture of instruction at all. I looked back at him, seeing the end of his cock now as he was forced to shift under Jen's increasing aggression. I reached out and unbuttoned them the rest of the way. Shifting position, I grabbed them by the waistband and pulled them and his underwear down and off, along with his sox. I watched him, completely nude underneath my topless daughter and touched myself, looking back at Liv.

This time, she smiled at me.

I moved forward again, reaching out slowly to put my hand on Jen's hips, gently raising her pelvis, feeling her help out while at the same time shifting herself further over him. Now it was easy to reach around her front, slowly unbutton her jeans and work them over her hips, one side at a time until I got them to her lower thighs. Then, she settled her weight on top of him, even pushing herself up further so his face was at chest level.

"Kiss me where I like, baby," she softly insisted as I pulled her hip huggers the rest of the way off. "Mmmmmm, use your tongue. ... Ohhh, yeaah."

Next up was her pretty little white cotton panties, covered in small pink hearts. I slid my hands under them, grabbing them from the inside and tugging them down as she again helped me until they came off her ankles.

And there they were. I moved back with Liv to just watch them from here, as much as I wanted to join them, and we began touching one another while appreciating this perfect little couple we'd made.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers