Wheeling Park Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

"I'm a good judge of character, Trudy." she said as we came to the water. "Just follow beside me, it's not far."

"Alright. Hey, the water's nice!"

"I think it's going to be a lifesaver for the whole park by tomorrow." Olivia predicted before throwing herself in.

The sandbar was everything it was bragged up to be and more. We stayed out there for quite some time, slowly walking its perimeter as we talked, sitting in the water and soaking up the sun. People would swim out and stay with us for a while, some I had met the night before, some not, but I couldn't help but notice the respect Olivia got from all of them.

"I still can't believe I said that in the store." I said after a rather fun loving couple in their late twenties left.

We were sitting in water that came up to just under our chests, facing one another, she smiling and saying, "And you thought you were boring."

"I must admit, now I'm not sure. You're right, though, I'm different here."

"Yes, I know. So, Trudy,... you want to see the rest of them now?"

My eyes glanced down to her breasts, then back to her devilish, yet very sincere smile. I couldn't say anything.

"You'd like to, wouldn't you? You're not sure why, and that's okay, but you want to see them. I've seen you peeking at them all day."

" ... Yes." I admitted, looking her in the eyes again and trying to smile around my embarrassment. "I- I don't know why, like you say, but I would. Would you show me, please?"

Olivia slowly pushed the pink triangles to the outsides of her fantastic breasts, exposing large nipples. She watched her hands as she felt around them softly, dragging handfuls of water up over them.

"They're,... uh,... very nice."

"Thanks.", she replied, looking at mine.

A moment later, she moved closer, a lot closer, and asked in a low voice, "Would you mind if I looked at yours?"

" ... Mine?"

"Uh-huh."

This was something else. I mean, put yourself in my shoes, on the one hand experiencing this strange reaction, this attraction to the woman opposite me, while the boring aspect of my personality was jumping and screaming, waving its arms at a distance, calling franticly for me to put on the brakes.

" ... Uhh,... Okay. Yes, Olivia."

She pushed the small cups aside in the same manner she did her own, slowly while she watched until my own erected nipples were exposed.

"Oh, Trudy." she purred. "I love them. You have such a nice body."

She took them in her hands and pushed them up, her fingers covering them, squeezing them and making me sigh unexpectedly.

Moving even further forward, until our nipples brushed against one another, causing me to gasp a little, she asked, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

" ... No."

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Um, yes. I-I think I do."

She did. A nice long, soft kiss on the lips that blew the doors right off any kisses Kevin ever gave me.

" ... Olivia?" I asked in a small, shaky voice.

"Yes, sugar?"

"Uh,... Are you a lesbian?"

She smiled, even laughed quietly before asking, "Are you?"

"Umm-"

She kissed my lips again, me returning it this time and holding it longer, both our eyes closed as I enjoyed this perfect, incredibly exhilarating moment of being kissed by another woman.

"I can't believe this is happening." I whispered.

She replied by taking both of our nipples in her fingers at the same time, pinching and rolling them against one another. I gasped again, louder.

"Oh,... Oh, that feels,... so nice!"

Olivia moaned softly as I did the same thing with our other two nipples.

"You're so beautiful." I breathed, quickly losing myself to this.

"Mmm! God, Trudy! You make me,...", she said, trailing off and moving back a little, a hungry look in her eyes that was almost startling.

"I think I'm going to faint." I said with a vacant smile, staring into her eyes as she looked back.

Some of the intensity left her expression as she settled back further, saying with a strange smile, "Might be heat stroke. We've been out here a while and you're probably not used to this. Let's get back, okay?"

"Okay."

"I like how you were using my full name, there. When we were,... you know."

We got up and, as we walked to the shore side of the sandbar, our breasts swinging free, I looked up at her with a smile, saying, "I like you a lot, Olivia. You make me feel something,... I don't know."

"I like you, too. I did almost from the minute you invited me in for a snack. I saw you there in your cute little Martha Stewart Special. I know it all seems a little sudden, it is for me too, but,... You were just here and I didn't expect to find,..."

She took my hand in hers and asked, "Another kiss before we leave?"

"Yes, please."

"I love how you're so polite, sugar."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Olivia wanted to try out one of my 'Martha Stewart Specials'. She chose a black summer dress, one of the shorter numbers I'd gotten and, with her height, it was shorter yet. She left a couple of buttons undone at the top, allowing some cleavage to show and accentuating it with my wide, white belt.

"It looks great on you."

"I have the babydoll on underneath."

"I'll bet that looks just fantastic on you."

She responded by kissing me. I loved when she kissed me, something my big grin betrayed.

"Your turn. I saw a pretty sexy little-"

"Hi, Mom!" Jen called as she whipped the door open and slammed it shut behind her.

I turned to see her stopped up, staring at Olivia.

"Jen.", I greeted in return, just a little awkwardly and hoping she wouldn't notice. "I'd like you to meet Olivia, Ollie and Shelly's daughter. Olivia, this is my daughter, Jenifer."

Olivia stepped up and offered her hand and a warm smile. Jen returned a smile of her own that made me wonder if she wasn't mesmerized by the other woman's obvious and undeniable presence, but she finally responded.

"Hello, Olivia. I'm pleased to meet you."

"Aren't you a very pretty and polite young woman? The pleasure is all mine, I assure you."

Jen blushed and looked at the floor, something she rarely ever did at home. I suddenly noticed she wasn't wearing a bra under her pink T-shirt, her nipples protruding sharply and proudly, and I didn't even realize she owned skirts that short, but the little black number was quite an attention getter and I suddenly felt ashamed at my jealousy when Olivia's eyes glanced up and down my daughter's body.

"How are you enjoying your stay with us?"

"It's really fun, Olivia. I just love the sandbar and I can't wait to go to the club tonight,... if Mom says it's okay.", she finished, looking at me hopefully.

"The club?" I asked.

"It's a spot we have for entertaining ourselves, just down from Junior's lot. It's got a bar and a stage and we usually crank up a band there on the weekends. Great place when it's raining, too. I was actually hoping you'd like to go tonight, Trudy."

"Uh, well,... it sounds pretty nice."

"Wait till you see it.", Olivia encouraged. "It used to be an old dilapidated barn in Hull, but I guess that's Elmo's story to tell. Festivities usually start just after dark. What do you think?"

"Alright, if you'll take me."

"I'd hoped I would."

"Okay, but what about me?" Jen almost pleaded.

I looked at her critically, then decided, "Well,... Alright, but remember: Take it easy with the beer. I think you like that stuff."

"Thanks, Mom! Uh, did you get more beer when you were out?"

"Yes, I did."

"Can I have one now?"

"Can you believe this?" I asked a chuckling Olivia."

"Please? It's hot out."

"One.", I allowed with a smile.

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best."

"So, what have you been doing all day?" I asked as she went to the fridge, glancing curiously at Olivia on the way.

"Hanging out with Carrie, Robbie and Jet. I came back to grab something to eat, but I'm going out again after."

"I'm surprised Robbie didn't make you a part of her collection." Olivia said.

"I think she did, if you mean her Barbie's. She's even got everyonecallingme Barbie."

"It fits, that's for sure. Did she show you her collection?"

"Yep, it's neat. All the little clothes and stuff, it makes me wish I kept all my Barbie things so I could contribute."

"I'm betting you've done enough,... Barbie." the tall woman commented with a smile.

Jen smiled brightly back as she sat down at the table with her plate and a cold beer, taking long seconds to look at my 'visitor' before saying, "You're really pretty, Olivia."

"Thanks. Call me Liv."

Jen nodded at this, chewing and still looking. I couldn't blame her, the woman was captivating.

"Where's your brother?" I asked before she could look too long and create an awkward moment.

"Um, I saw him a few hours ago helping Elmo out at the Club, but I don't know where he is now."

"Helping Elmo?" I asked.

"Digging at some pipes in the ground."

"The water leak." Olivia explained. "Makes sense he'd want to get that done before our oncoming heat wave. Pretty good that your brother's helping him, too."

"They hang out." Jen imparted.

"Indeed?"

"Yup. You'll see Elmo going by on his four wheeler, with all kinds of tools and stuff, and then Jarid behind him on his bike."

"Well, I'm glad to see everyone fitting in."

"It's weird, though. Jarid never fits in anywhere. At school, he was always one of those loners. He never even tried to talk to girls."

"Wheeling Park has a funny effect on people, Barbie."

"Well, it sure has on him. Nice outfit, Mom. Are you wearing makeup?"

I was still wearing what I had on when I went out, having reclothed myself after returning to where we left them.

Deciding not to mention her own attire, (What did it really hurt?) I replied, "Thank you, and yes, I'm wearing makeup. Olivia applied it for me, wasn't that nice of her?"

"Yeah. You did a great job, Liv."

"Thanks. Your mum has a lot to work with."

"I swam out to the sandbar today." I said, changing the subject. "You were right, it's very nice there."

"'Awesome' is the word I use, even though it's out like log cabins. We're swimming out again after I get back. I love Carrie and Robbie, they're really cool. So is Jet."

"Just don't make a pain out of yourself."

"I won't, Mom."

"She's incredible." Olivia said when Jen did leave. "I find she's a lot like you and that's a compliment to you both."

"Thank you, Liv. But like I say, she's not like that at home. She can talk about Jarid all she wants, but sometimes,..."

"Yes?"

"Well, for example, there was an incident recently. It was during the season finals. You see, women's hockey is seen as a clean game, but she did something on the ice that shocked a lot of people and almost got her thrown off the team."

"What?"

" ... A very brutal body check. A legal one, but a bad one, if you know what I mean."

"I think so.", Olivia said, regarding me with that intense focus of hers.

"And some very unsavoury behaviour afterwards."

"I see. So, what happened after?"

"I had to go down to the school, then the school board, so on and so forth to plead her case. In the end, I think they really only kept her on because they knew she could carry the team to the championship."

"Hm. Did she?"

"Yes. She's very good."

"You've got to admit, it shows spirit."

"Yes, but,... She sees nothing wrong with what she did. She even has a video recording of it."

"Sounds a little like me when I was young."

"Oh?"

"I got in trouble once for,... well it was an assault charge. It's gone now, I was about your daughters age at the time. It was ugly, like you said, and I felt justified. But I matured and, with time, I learned restraint aaaaaand,... Here I am."

"Dressed like Martha Stewart.", I observed humerously.

"Do I pull it off?"

"Well,... yes and no. I wouldn't expect to see it on a woman of your type, but like I said, you look great in it. Very striking." I noted, looking at her bust line.

She stood and took my wrists with a smile that matched my own, gently pulling me out of my seat and to my feet in front of her. She wrapped her arms around me, bent her head down and kissed me like she did out on the sandbar. I automatically put my arms around her neck, going to my tiptoes and returning her gesture while her hands caressed my back. The feel of our breasts between us was unlike anything I ever would have imagined and tingles covered my scalp as I literally swooned in her embrace.

"You're so hot!" she whispered lustfully into my ear as her hands roamed under the back of my shirt.

"Oh, you make me feel so good, Olivia!" I whispered back before kissing her cleavage, she holding me there with a gentle hand at the back of my head while she moaned.

"Trudy,..."

"Yeeess."

"Do you want to suck on my nipples?"

Almost in a trance, I ran my trembling fingers down the narrow lapel to the buttons, undoing them while she leaned against the counter behind her. I spread the top of the dress and put my hands inside, feeling her beautiful breasts and their hard nipples that the babydoll barely covered.

"Suck them." she breathed.

I pushed the silk aside with a soft caress and brought my face closer until her nipple was exposed, my lips brushing her firm bud. I flicked my tongue against it, making her moan again before sucking on it as she asked.

"Mmmmm.", I crooned with my eyes closed.

Olivia became louder, taking my hips in her hands and softly grinding herself into me as I went on sucking, holding that large breast as though it were the most precious thing in the world to me.

"Oh, sugar! Oh baby, yeah!"

"Mmmp!" I exclaimed as her hand began unbuttoning my shorts.

It seemed an enjoyable eternity while I allowed her to go about this, still sucking her nipple, until I felt her hand at the front of my decidedly moist panties. I flinched again, making the same little sound, but also spreading my legs a little for her light, caressing touch, moving in and out from between my legs. It may have been a light touch, but it was doing some pretty heavy things for me.

"Oh, god! Oh, Godddd!" I panted.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"You feel soooo nice."

"Mmmm- Mmmm!"

"Bring it up here, up here, baby."

I did and watched her lick her own nipple a moment before joining her, a very naughty and exciting new way for us to kiss one another.

This was incredible. I was making out (heavily) with a woman and I was so turned on by it that I couldn't even control myself. Her fingers went down the front of my panties, through my dark pubic hair, over my clitoris and straight to my opening. I rotated my hips, trying to meet her there.

"Ohhh!! Olivia!!" Oh, honey, yes!! Oh, it's so goooood!!"

When she slipped her fingers inside me, I began to shamelessly buck against them and when her thumb found my clitoris, I went wild. I burrowed my face into her babydoll once again, pulling out her other breast and howling into the fresh nipple until I couldn't take any more.

"Oh!! Oh, god!! Olivia!!"

"Yeeess, baby?" she hissed in my ear."

"Im!! Im!! Oooooohhh,... GODDDDD!!!"

Yes, I came right there, right in her hand and right in my panties. All I could do at that point was hold on until it was over and I'd recovered. Needless to say, I'd never had a sexual experience likehatbefore and I was quite shaken by the intensity, moaning into her cleavage as she held me with both hands again.

"Sugar?" she purred.

"Hmmmm?" I whimpered.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, yes. I- never imagined."

"Well,... I want to do something else with you now."

"Yess."

"I want to take you to your bedroom."

"Yess."

"We'll take all our clothes off."

"Oh, yes."

"And I'm going to lick your hot little pussy until you cum again."

"Ohhhh, Olivia!"

"While you lick mine and make me cum too."

"I- wanna make you cum."

"I want to suck your little clitty till you cum in my mouth!"

"Yes!"

I want to feel my clit between your lips! I want your tongue up my pussy so I can cum all over that lovely face!" she said as she slowly tore the front of my shirt open, spilling out my big, bikini clad breasts.

"Ooooohh!! I'll do whatever you want!"

"Oh,... sugar. That's just what I love to hear."

She grabbed the short string between the little cups and led me to my room, raising her hand to allow my breasts to bounce free as she used the little garment as a leash. My shorts went to fall the rest of the way down my hips as I hurried behind her, so that I had to grab them, shuffling along as I watched her in awe, anticipating what we were about to do.

In my room, she whipped the bikini top over my head and pulled my shorts the rest of the way down. She tore my panties right from my body as I gasped, never having been treated this way by Kevin and very much enjoying this kind of attention. She shredded what was left of my shirt next, quickly tearing it down my body to my ankles with an intensely lustful expression.

She quickly got me on the bed, on my back. I watched as she stripped out of the summer dress, moving quickly and revealing the babydoll which really did look just fantastic on her, both breasts swing free. She wore no panties and had only a narrow, shaved strip of pubic hair, unlike my own triangular bush.

"I want your body!" she husked as she climbed on the bed, immediately straddling my face.

I looked up her round ass as she pulled the babydoll up and over her head before looking down at me as I moved my hands up her sides, looking at her uncertainly.

"I'm not sure what to do.", I said in a nervous voice.

"You'll know, sugar."

She slowly lowered herself until my lips brushed hers. She shivered and started feeling my boobs while I started kissing, taking in her aroma and the sight of her vagina, glistening wet with swollen lips. I kept kissing and soon found her very erect clitoris. It poked out from its hood just a little and I kissed it too. She moaned and started working herself against my face a little, wanting more.

I grabbed her breasts and kissed it harder, then began slowly exploring her crotch with the end of my tongue, poking here, lingering there and enjoying her taste now that I was a little used to it.

"Ohhhh!!! Ohh, fuck! Oh sugar, lick me!"

I licked harder, more urgently, suddenly driving my tongue in and out of her wet opening and making her dance on my face. I sucked right there, making her wail and then collapse forward with her face in my vagina, kissing and licking like me, sucking my clitoris suddenly and making me yell into her beautiful, plump mound, as much of it in my mouth as I could get.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!", she groaned into mine, rubbing her lips all over me, spreading my legs with her hands as I caressed her round bottom, the small of her back and thighs, sucking on her clitoris now as she had mine.

We stayed like this, breathlessly and urgently pleasing each other with complete abandon and, when I came, it was even better than the last time. When she came over my mouth and face a moment later, I licked it all up and kept sucking, holding my arms around the small of her back so she couldn't get away, picturing what this must look like and wanting to cum again. Each of us did and, not until then, did we finally stop, collapsing over one another in a sheen of our own perspiration due to the late afternoon heat and our passion.

She held me in her arms afterward, stroking my hair, shoulders and upper arms, talking in the nicest tone.

"Sugar, that was so good, so nice,... I just hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I couldn't believe it was happening, it was like some naughty dream, but yes. I enjoyed us so much. I never would have thought it could be so,... mutual."

"Mmmm. More than just sex. Like I said, I knew there was something special about you almost from the start."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers