Wheeling Park Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"I would have thought I'd feel some kind of shock by now at having sex with a woman. At least about the fact that I haven't even known you for a day, but I don't because I was drawn to you, too. It's just that I didn't realize at first that it was inthatway. You just seem to have this attraction."

"I'm glad you see me that way."

It wasn't only me, I knew Jen saw it too and suspected a lot of people might, whether they'd perceive it as an attraction, or something else.

"I loved everything you did to me. Every single thing."

"Good.", she said, kissing the side of my head. "And you sure were incredible, too. I told you it'd come to you."

"Yes, you did." I confirmed with a smile, stroking her bare thigh slowly, just tickling a little with my nails.

"You know, Trudy,... things are a little different here, but,... it's not my intention to love you and leave you. I mean, I'm not a philanderer."

"What do you mean?"

"Park stuff is park stuff, but I want to, umm,..."

"You want to go steady?"

She laughed a bit and hugged me, saying, "Something like that. Society is more tolerant of things, these days. Again, I know this is sudden, but if you give it a chance, if you want to givemea chance,... Well, I think we could be happy together."

"Wow. Umm,..."

"No pressure, sugar. I said it's pretty sudden, I know."

"No. No, you're um- you make me feel,... You make me happy. You made me happy almost as soon as you got here and you kept on doing it. You're a beautiful person and I'd love for us to get to know one another a lot better. We'll cross each bridge as we come to them."

"Really? Because, that's all I ask. We do still need to get to know one another a lot better." Olivia warned.

"I'm not afraid, if you're not. I trust you."

"It makes me very happy to hear you say that. I'll take care of you if you let me, Trudy. Good care, you'll see."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers