Wheeling Park Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Why don't you come out with us?" Mom asked. "You missed a great time at the club, come on out."

Olivia nodded solemnly behind them, looking pointedly at me as I opened my mouth with a ready excuse as to why I couldn't do that. I closed it again, my eyes too for a second, before opening them and saying one word in a quiet, resigned voice.

"Okay."

"Then get yourself a beer and come on." Mom said with a reassuring smile before turning and going out.

Jen was looking at me, still showing her forgiveness smile and when she got my attention, she asked tentatively, as if testing me, "Do you like my outfit? My friend, Robbie loaned it to me and did my hair and makeup, too."

"You look great." I said truthfully with a little smile quickly pasted on.

Hey, streetwalkers do look great, just not when they're your own sister.

"Barbie girl, why don't you go on out while I have a quick word with your brother, alright? We'll be right there."

"Okay, Livy."

I opened the beer I'd got from the refrigerator while Jen was leaving and leaned against the counter, not looking at Olivia.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No."

"Did you mean it when you said she looked great?"

"Yes.", I admitted.

"Don't you think your mother looks nice, too?"

"Yes."

"Well, I think you should make it a point to tell her the first chance you get. It would mean a lot to her, coming from you."

"I will. (fuck, I hate this) I'd rather not go out there."

"Barbie told me about you and your little hang-up. I guarantee you it's okay, I'll be right there beside you the whole time."

"Hey, that's just great." I said unenthusiastically.

"Don't start, Jarid." she warned me."

"It's not just a little hang-up, you know."

"I'll be there."

"Yeah, yeah." I said quietly, feeling defeated, nervous as hell and somewhat depressed.

"Hey.", she said, moving around and taking me by the shoulders. "Look at me. That's better. Now, when I guarantee something, it's guaranteed, alright? You'll see that in time, but right now, I guarantee that everything will be alright out there. Just trust me and be yourself, people already like you, okay?"

"Yeah."

"Hey Jarid,... Do you think I look nice tonight?"

" ... Yes." I said carefully, suddenly realizing that the woman had actually crawled into my bed with me.

"Thank you. Women like compliments, you know."

"Alright."

"Let's go, then."

Outside, Olivia asked a couple sitting in a double lawn chair up against the side of the RV if they wouldn't mind giving it up for us, which they happily did. She patted the seat beside her with a smile and I took it, nervously fidgeting with the bottle of beer I was holding.

Shelly and Ollie were there, as well as Junior with an attractive blonde woman, his straw cowboy hat on her head. There was a beautiful black woman with a black man, (presumably her husband, but who knew?) Carrie, the guys who helped hook up the utilities and some people I'd seen around. They were all very friendly as they would sometimes approach to talk, introducing themselves and so on.

She was telling the truth. I didn't notice much nervous tension, because she talked to me the whole time, keeping me occupied and with some purpose for being there, instead of being left to close in on myself. Of course, conversation with Olivia wasn't exactly desirable, but actually preferable to the horrifying social alternative.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers