Wheeling Park Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

The only thing she had left on was her stockings, garter belt and straps. Like Mom, cum was slowly running out of her and down her legs now that she was standing.

"Nite.", I said, even harder now.

They stumbled a little to the door of the RV, supporting one another until they got inside and closed the door behind them.

"Let's grab our clothes. We won't bother putting them on."

"Where are we going?" I asked, only a little concerned about walking around naked with her after everything else I was just a party to.

"My trailer."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not done with you yet."

Once there, she took me into her bathroom, had me clean her all over in the shower, which really got me hard, before she cleaned me, taking a little extra time between my legs as she had me do with her.

Before I knew it, we were in her bed with nothing on, her lying half on top of me.

"I told you earlier this evening to say what you mean and mean what you say. I told you not to start any head games with me."

"Yes.", I said, knowing that I'd gotten caught up in her just like Mom and Jen did.

I just couldn't believe it happened. Were it not for the beer and pot making it all seem so unreal and,... It was hard to resist her. So hard.

"Well, I try to live by that myself, here at the park, I mean, and a lot more so with your sister and your mum,... But even more, I'll try with you."

"Why?"

She paused before answering, playing with my nipple before replying, "Well,... It's important with you. You're an important part of what's shaping up. A lot more important than I ever would have thought. I was anxious to meet you after meeting your mum and sister and I have to admit that, when I did, I was disappointed, but after that little talk we had,..."

She shifted position, pressing herself into me further with a sigh before going on with a very abrupt statement.

"I lost my virginity to a dildo in Girl's Juvie when I was sixteen. ... Not by choice. Whether I was meant to be a lesbian, or not, whether that experience defined that for me, or not, I can't say."

"You, my mom and Jen are, uh,..."

"Yes, I'm having sexual relations with both of them."

"Oh, boy."

"I know what you must be thinking."

"I'll bet you don't."

"It's important that I be up front with you about this as soon as possible, Jarid. Especially now, after what just happened."

"This oughta be good."

"Come on sugar, give me a chance. What just happened out there had nothing to do with me. They did what they wanted and so did everyone else, because that's the way it is here. Either one of them could have said 'stop' at any time and they would have stopped. I didn't direct their actions in any way, they did what they wanted to do and they did itbecausethey wanted to."

"But you enjoyed it."

"No more, or less than you did and in the very same way. Don't worry, this won't be the norm. Park stuff is just park stuff and it all stays here."

"How do you know?"

"Because it does."

"Did you see my sister? She,... She enjoyed that. A lot. That won't end there and it won't with Mom, either."

"Your mum is letting off some steam. I expect she'll have a little bit of fun and calm down before you three leave."

"You call that, 'letting off some steam'?"

She proceeded to explain to me about Mom, the things I didn't know because she'd never told me. The way she felt about herself and what happened during our errand to Mr. Grocer that day.

"I don't want you to think I'm fucking up your family, Jarid. Your family was fucked up ever since your parents divorced and I'm trying to,... Jarid, I know you won't understand, or believe me, but I think so much of all three of you. I never could have expected to find you, never would have thought that the missing pieces of my life would be so close when I introduced myself to your mother."

"Yet, here you are, with me in your bed. Her son."

"Yes,... Jarid,... You should- you probably won't believe this, at least not right now, but,... You're my first man."

I searched her face for telltale signs of lying, not that I would have caught any on her, but god help me, I believed her.

"But,... Why?"

"Why have I never had a man, or why you?"

I shrugged, genuinely surprised and honoured, despite myself, that I should be the first man for a woman like this.

"I never had a man because I never wanted one. I always preferred nice, soft, dainty little things with tits and wet pussies. I've had my relationships and even some casual sex with women here and there, but never a man. And I chose you because,... You're Trudy's son. At first it was kink, or so I thought, but you turned out to be so different than them. You know who you are. You have trouble relating, but not with yourself and you know what you're about. You could have had any woman there tonight, any one of them would have taken you gladly, even though you didn't know it, but after trusting me to take you out there, after sticking with me and not telling me no when I decided I wanted to play with you,... Well, that said a lot to me. You're very special, like your sister and mother are, but in your own very unique way."

"Um,... You were my first, too."

"I know, sug." she said with a smile, playing with my nipple again. "And you can't know how happy I am about that. In fact,... Well, Trixie had some very definite plans for you and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I had to offer a lot to get you. Well worth it, though."

"You- you offered something for me?"

"She found you first and she was, well, quite interested."

"Like, what did you offer, a car? A home appliance?" I asked, a little weirded out by this.

"No, it wasn't like that. Don't be offended, like I say, she saw you first and so I had to come across."

"Gee whiz, Olivia. I don't know if I should be offended,... or flattered."

"Liv. My point is that I went to some trouble for you. I wouldn't do that for just anyone, for a man it's literally unheard of."

"So, why then?"

"Because you would never run around, not even here. You see, while it turns me on to watch your mother and sister having sex with men, I allow it only because that's something that I can never give them. I don't even use dildos, not on myself and not on other women, but that's my choice and my decision and I have no right to deprive them of that here. It's different with you for obvious reasons. You see what I mean about that, don't you?"

"I think so."

"I have no right to tellyounot to run around here either, but,... I'm hoping you don't and I wouldn't have gone to such trouble if you weren't Trudy's son and if I wasn't almost sure you wouldn't 'visit' any other women, even while you're here."

" ... I see. Okay, but you keep saying things that makes it seem like you mean for this situation to go on."

"I do. And things will be different then. Like I say, park stuff is park stuff. Sugar, I know you're a little freaked out about this, but all I'm asking for is time and some patience from you. If you give me a chance, you'll see."

"Give you a chance? Look at Jen. I'm telling you, there's a problem there."

"No, Jen's a smart girl and she'll go back to normal when she goes back home, only with a big smile on her face. Worse comes to worse, she'll have to be brought in hand, but we can do that, you and I, andIknow that we both want what's best for her. You see, you're important."

"This is fucked, Olivia. You may want to kill me for saying it, but there it is. Even as I lay here with you and this hardon, I know it's fucked. Do you realize that you have had sex with all three of us? Me, my mother and sister were all fucked on the same picnic table at once!"

"First of all, calm down. Second, if you don't start calling me Liv, I'm going to tie you to my bed and bring you to the point of orgasm, where I'll hold you for hours on end without letting you get off until I'm satisfied that youwillcall me Liv. If you think that sounds fun, that's a very grave error on your part. Third, as I told you, I had nothing to do with that, other than taking you between them."

"You enjoyed it.", I accused.

"Again, so did you."

"You seem to have an answer for everything."

She paused, each of us looking one another in the eye while I began to get nervous, hoping I didn't finally piss her off.

"You need to trust me. Like I asked your sister and your mum, all I ask of you is time and a little of your trust to start with. Tell me, do you like me? At all? You must know I like you."

"I think you're the devil."

What was I thinking? She lifted her head off my chest to look me more directly in the eye. Her expression could best be described as 'irritated'.

"Jarid, I swear to god, you have way too much nerve for your own good."

"Call me Jar."

(Omigod, am I nuts!?)

" ... I think I'd like to hear something nice come out of your smart mouth very soon, sugar.Verysoon."

Yes, she meant it. No question. Her expression left no doubt over that, whatsoever.

"I- You're right, I won't."

"Won't what?"

"I won't visit any other women."

Her expression softened immediately, a smile replacing the dark frown, and she said, "See, I knew it. You shouldn't push me like that, though. You're a very bad boy to be doing that."

"And I'll give you the time you want, since we both know I'm just along for the ride after tonight, now that I've got nothing left to lose."

"I'd like to think there's some personal willingness there."

"Well,... It's hard for me to not be,... impressed by you."

"Mmmmm,... I knew you liked me at least a little. You know, I loved it. It was perfect. Was it for you, too?"

"Are you kidding? It blew my mind." I admitted.

"Mine too. It was- it felt so,... fuckin' good. Heh. And, because it was you, it was even more for me, on another level, I mean. ... Jarid, let's have a sixty-nine. ... Ooooh, if you could only just see the divine little expression on your cute face right now."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers