Wheeling Park Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,250 Followers

"So, what are you saying?", Livy challenged.

"I guess I'm saying,... Dad's a dickhead. Mom was dysfunctional. I was going to move out and pack off this fall, but with you on the scene, I can't do that."

"Why?" she asked, moving closer, resting one knee on the seat between his legs.

"Would you at this point, if you were in my place? Could you leave them alone now?"

"No. Especially not if I found someone,..."

" ... Maybe there's that." he allowed.

"You're right, I do want a home. And I know that in time you'll trust me far enough to,... to allow me to take my place there. Your biggest problem is that you just don't know me, but again, give me time and a little trust to build on and you'll see that I'm good."

"Yeah. Like I said, I have no control over that, anyway. Just know, I was already willin' to leave." he established, taking another drink.

"Jarid, sugar?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we just forget about this for now?"

" ... I guess."

She put her arms around his neck and gave him a big wet smooch, right on the kisser and said, "Don't drink any more, okay?"

" ... But this is Wheeling Park an' who gives a rat's ass if I-?"

"Don't push it." she smiled, moving closer, touching her boobs to his chest.

"Okay, Liv."

"I want you to come on inside with me, now. We'll put some gel in your hair and someOld Spiceon, hmm?"

Jarid actually looked down and laughed self consciously. A minute ago, he was actually besting Livy, but then in the long run, who really bested who?

"Why do you make me do this stuff?"

"Women like to be humoured. Come on, sug."

He accepted this with his drunken little smile as Mom and I looked on with our very sober, somewhat surprised ones. He went with her, leaving us alone to listen to them after they made their way to Mom's room.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,250 Followers