When A Man loves A Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Nadia loves Joel, but he doesn't belong to her.
2.9k words
4.55
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers

Chapter One

Nadia

Outside it was storming.

I was lying across my bed wearing a purple tank top and matching panties, listening to one of my favorite albums by Janet Jackson, while flipping through a magazine aimlessly as I waited for him to come. I hoped that it would be soon as he was almost an hour late.

Tossing the latest edition of Jet aside; I went to check out of the window again, and yep it was still pouring out. As if that had been my purpose. I rested my weight on my left foot as my right foot slowly slid up and down the back of my left leg in a soft caress of reassurance. My arms were folded across my chest as if I were hugging myself as I dazedly looked down onto the street outside my window.

I must have stood there a while; I wasn't really watching the time, I made myself not do that, when from across my bedroom I heard, "looking for someone?"

Relief poured from me like the rain outside as I turned around to face my man, trying not to show how I had been feeling only moments before.

He stood in the doorway still pretty much wet from head to toe. All I cared about was the way that he was smiling at me. It was a contagious smile that I caught and returned immediately as I walked over to properly greet him.

"Hey you" he said enveloping me in his arms as we kissed deeply.

I had fallen for this man two years before and I could not get enough of him kissing me. I finally pulled away to ask him how long we had together.

I couldn't stop grinning when he told me he could stay for a few hours. I planned to make good use of that time.

I skipped asking the questions I longed to ask, like whether or not he was hungry. I knew from experience that he'd either already eaten before he got here or he'd eat when he left.

I felt a familiar pang at the care with which he undressed and then placed his clothes on a chair near my vanity but as always I brushed off the way it made me feel the moment his eyes focused their attention on me.

I am the assistant photographer to the internationally successful Corey Jeon and hope to be a household name myself one day, so when I say that Joel is one of the most beautiful men I've laid eyes on I do know what I'm talking about.

At 6"2 and built like he'd been fashioned by the gods themselves; he wore his auburn hair in a low-cut, so that he had little more than a hint of it on his head. His eyes were what I loved most about him. They were a deep, forest, green. They were also the most intense eyes I'd ever had the pleasure of having focused on me.

He was still standing across the room near my vanity now. He was fully naked. His penis jutted and jerked while we once again made eye contact.

I crooked my finger in a come hither fashion.

His penis led the way and his eyes never left my face as he climbed between my legs forcing me to keep leaning back until I was laying flat back on my bed. I wrapped my arms around him and he rubbed his hard dick against me.

I could count the ways and reasons why I loved this man. It was definitely in the way he loved me. Like how, even though I was his in every way he still asked my permission. He didn't need to. It wouldn't have mattered to me but he did it anyway.

Against my lips he asked softly, "Can I have you?"

No matter how many times I heard him ask that same thing it always had the same effect on me. I always felt that my pupils must have dilated as a rush of hot liquid flooded my pussy. Our connection was like the lyrics to that song to me:

I want to know what love is and I want you to show me. My entire being had screamed that out at Joel the moment I'd first laid eyes on him and his answer from the very beginning had been yes, a thousand times, yes.

In answer to his question I nodded and lifted my butt off the bed so that he could remove my panties. As he pulled them down he also moved down the bed kissing me all over along the way, until he was on his knees on the floor next to my bed.

His lips began kissing my thighs then he moved his mouth down my legs and to my feet. Taking my left foot he put it into his mouth pulling on my toes with help from his tongue, all the while making me so very wet. He may as well have been pulling on my clit because I felt it almost as if he were.

After he gave my lower body attention his big male hands traveled up my body to spread my legs wider. I couldn't look away as his pink tongue licked at my pussy lips. I was shaved and smooth.

He teased me for a minute only using his tongue to taste me, but before I could go too crazy with need, he used his fingers to spread my lips so that he could eat my pussy the right way.

The first lick had me falling back onto the bed shutting my eyes as they rolled. I spread the fingers on my right hand across the top and back of his head to caress.

When I came; my body convulsed as my clit throbbed. His lips were holding it captive while his tongue swirled around it making my toes curl.

When he was finished I lay on my back for a second while he sat back catching his breath too. As soon as my body stopped its tingling I sat up on the bed just looking down into his face. He grinned up at me moving his eyebrows up and down in a playful manner. My heart clenched at the sight, because I loved him so much.

I started to move against him like he'd done me on the bed earlier, kissing him until he was lying against the floor. It was my turn to use my tongue to taste him.

I started by planting kisses all over his face and mouth then ended at his dick. I nipped at his balls with my teeth, which he loved. I sucked and pulled on them before starting to use the flat of my tongue to lick his dick until he could no longer lie still. It let me know that he had grown restless with my teasing.

I then took his dick into my mouth inch by inch until I'd worked up a rhythm that had him breathing hard and had his fingers tugging at my shoulder length tresses.

His eyes never strayed from what I was doing to his dick. As he came his eyes closed and his mouth opened on a silent gasp while his fingers gripped my hair harder. After that we moved to my bed and got beneath the blanket.

He pulled me close and I rested my head against his chest. It wasn't long before he was hard again and rolling on top of me asking his favorite question, to which my reply was what it would forever be.

His cock felt like it had been made specifically for me. I drew my legs up and spread them so he could have all the access he needed while he made perfect love to me.

We made love for the next two hours like our lives depended on it, after which he showered and took his time getting dressed again. I sat on my bed as I had when he'd come over, just watching him until he asked me to help him do up his tie.

He wouldn't meet my eyes as he made the request. It was always like this after we'd spent time making love, not out of guilt, I knew. He hated knowing that he was hurting me, but he had to leave.

I knotted his tie perfectly trying not to think about the wife and child waiting at home for him. I understood perfectly well that he couldn't stay so when I kissed him goodbye I didn't let on how much it killed me to watch him go. He left and I curled up onto my bed.

I know it's wrong and I should feel bad because he's married to someone else, but I don't and I can't.

I buried my face in my sheets that still held his scent and I let the tears I'd been holding in fall, hot and thick. I cried until I fell asleep.

***

Joel

More than anything Joel hated seeing the hurt look on Nadia's face when he had to leave, even as she did her best to hide it from him. As he drove home he thought about his wife Chloe, and his reasons for going home.

He knew that he no longer loved Chloe and that knowledge couldn't have shocked anyone more than it had shocked him to realize it, except for maybe Chloe. In the almost two years he'd been with Nadia he had been very careful to not let his wife know about his other relationship.

He had never cheated on Chloe before Nadia, but one look at the beautiful mocha brown- skinned woman he'd met at a function for work, and he'd been lost. He could not have turned away from her if he'd wanted to and he hadn't wanted to.

But, he also refused to hurt Chloe by allowing her to know about Nadia. She was the mother of his seven year old son, Matthew. Matthew was the spitting image of his father and the apple of Joel's eye. Joel knew for that reason alone he wouldn't break up his marriage.

Nadia had been very understanding, from the beginning. She never pressured him to see her, even though she didn't have to. She never got angry at him and threatened to tell his wife or nagged him about not being able to see him, all things he was sure mistresses did to their married lovers. She was simply there to love him and to get love from him. Joel gave her all he had, which was why even though it was his choice stay in his marriage, it was always hard as hell to go home when he left Nadia.

In no time at all it seemed that Joel had pulled up to the house he'd shared with Chloe for the past six years. They'd bought it after Matthew had been born realizing that they needed more space than they thought they would. They'd sold their condo and moved to a four bedroom in the suburbs.

Joel used his remote to lift the garage door and then he drove into his spot and out of the storm that was still raging outside. He sat quietly after turning off the car, trying to give his body the command to get out of the car and go into the house.

When he finally got out of the car and entered his home through the garage, he by passed the family room he had to walk through and made his way to the dining room where he could hear voices.

Matthew sat at the table doing his homework but ran to his dad when Joel came into the room. Joel picked up his mini-me and hugged him hard, and then kissed Matthew on the cheek. Matthew responded by wiping his face and frowning at his dad.

"Oh right", Joel said to his son, "you're too big for kisses."

He sat his son down stopping himself from kissing the top of Matthew's head; instead he ruffled his son's hair. Matthew didn't like that too much either.

Joel laughed it off good naturedly. He knew that Matthew couldn't possibly understand that to him he would be a baby for a long while.

As Joel lifted his face from Matthew's he looked right into the face of his wife.

Chloe had come in from the kitchen and witnessed the incident. She was smiling at the scene she'd walked in on but her smile widened even further to include Joel as he'd looked at her.

She was still very beautiful to Joel, but he could hardly remember when seeing her moved him to feel anything other than respect for her as the mother of his child, and as woman who made his life easier. He wasn't an idiot he knew that Chloe had sacrificed a lot for him. That's why she only worked outside the house if she chose to, and he would give her whatever she asked for.

Joel mustered a smile for her as she walked over to him to give him a kiss. He kissed her softly on the mouth, hoping she didn't notice when he pulled away before she could deepen the kiss.

Chloe was everything Joel had thought he wanted in a woman since he could remember wanting one. She had long black hair, bright grey eyes, and a seductive smile, but looking at her now all he could see was how she lacked Nadia's soft curves and other things.

He knew how wrong it was of him to compare the two women so he forced himself to stop thinking that way. It was in no way Chloe's fault that he no longer felt the same for her, and he would not punish her for his issues. He grabbed her around her small waist and leaned down to kiss her neck. She smelled nice.

Chloe shivered at Joel's touch. In anger at himself for his thoughts minutes ago, he asked whispering, if she wanted some of him. He hoped that she said she couldn't or something because he wasn't sure after what he'd been doing with Nadia that he could get hard again anytime soon. He'd come so damn hard and so much.

Chloe looked up at him with a smile and in a whisper told him that she always wanted some of him.

"Are you hungry?" she pulled away from him asking.

He told her that he was.

"I already fed Matt so it'll be just the two of us," Chloe said to Joel as she helped Matthew clear his things from the table and sent him to his room.

Joel hadn't moved from the spot he'd stood in since coming into the dining room.

"Babe,please don't wait for me to eat," he said to her retreating back as she went into the kitchen. He felt even worse now.

Chloe came out of the kitchen a minute later and set the table. "I don't mind waiting for you. I want to eat dinner with my husband." She smiled at him again.

They sat down and had dinner by candlelight. After that they both went into Matt's room and made sure he was ready for bed. He'd had his bath after dinner so Chloe left Joel to spend a little alone time with his son.

Joel took out one Matt's favorite books and sat on the edge of his son's bed as he read to him.

After he left his sons room he went through the motions of showering again while Chloe waited for him in their bedroom. When he came out of the bathroom naked and drying the only part of his body that could have really used a washing, his hair, Chloe sat on their bed. He noticed that her eyes were glued to his sex. He was semi hard because he'd been in the bathroom jacking himself while thinking of his girlfriend. Fixing his gaze on his wife he asked her how she wanted him.

Chloe told Joel that she wanted to be on top of him so he lay down on their bed onto his back. She got astride him taking him into her warm and wet sex.

To Joel she felt good. She leaned down to kiss him and to intertwine her fingers with his. As soon as their lips met he pulled away. He flipped her over and drove into her deeply. He could tell that she was surprised by what he'd done from the look on her face but that she didn't dislike what he was doing. He brought her to a shuddering climax before he pulled out of her, coming on her stomach, unlike with Nadia. He always preferred to come while deep inside Nadia.

Joel thought that Chloe seemed to be satisfied with his performance and he was glad for that because he was really tired. He lay down next to her and was asleep in minutes.

***

Chloe

Chloe watched her husband fall asleep after he'd taken her roughly, well fucked her. He'd fucked her. It wasn't that she didn't like it, and she knew that he worked hard and was tired, so she did her best to get rid of that little feeling in the back of her mind that made her feel that—well something she wasn't altogether sure of.

Shaking off her thoughts she curled up next to him and closed her eyes. That tiny feeling made it a lot harder for her to fall asleep though.

The next morning Chloe joined Joel in the shower and his love making erased whatever weirdness her mind had conjured up the night before.

***

lovewords
lovewords
308 Followers