When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"Come on, let me drive you home." Dylan spoke after a few minutes of silence.

On the drive home, Keisha was silent. As he drove to her apartment, she asked a question. "Dylan, what if you came with me?'" She looked across her parking lot and he spoke. "Let's talk in your apartment."

Dylan walked to her door, took her key, and let the both of them in. The apartment was a bit warm because she didn't leave her air conditioner running, and heat in the south was brutal. Keisha walked in and turned the air on, Dylan secured the door and waited a few minutes for her to return.

Keisha faced him and took deep breath, "You know I must go, Dylan. But I was thinking, you can come with me." She took a breath. "I have a job, and can support us until you find a new precinct. We can go someplace where no one knows us."

Dylan didn't respond. He waited. "I mean, it might be for the best anyway. If I'm gone, Deshaun might forget and move on. He might..."

Dylan spoke, "Go after Carter, Mya, or hurt the Greenes. Keisha, think about it, if you go, he will hurt someone anyway. But baby, if you stay here, I will die before I let him near you. Any action on his part is a one way ticket back to jail. But he still has fourteen months left, he won't be out for a longtime.

Crying Keisha faced him, "I can't. But you're right. If he hurts them, I'll never forgive myself. Dylan, I don't know what to do." she sobbed. He had to hold her. He had to comfort her in some way. He would call the DA tomorrow and ask if he could learn anything on Deshaun's incarceration. Maybe, just maybe he'd fucked up once more and wouldn't be out. "Baby, I'll talk to the DA tomorrow, maybe she can tell me something, OK. Just, wait and let me try. Promise me you'll let me try alright." He asked.

Keisha held on tightly to him. Dylan sighed, "Hey, you and I have to be up early. Maybe I should..."

"Dylan, stay. This time, stay." Keisha whispered.

"Baby, you have no idea what you are asking me." He groaned. His body hummed with anticipation of her. She was all he dreamed of., all he wanted.

Keisha unbuttoned her top, exposing the curve of her ample breast. Her lacy black bra came clearly into view and Dylan could not move. Soon the blouse was completely open, and nothing short of a nuclear explosion would move him from the spot at which he stood.

"Keisha, baby, please," he moaned. "Tonight, I'm yours Dylan, only yours." She slowly slid her blouse down her shoulders. It fell to the floor. Dylan stood staring, transfixed by her beauty. Soon she removed the skirt she wore. Standing before him in her lace bra and panties, Keisha was nervous. Maybe she read him wrong.

Dylan moved and pulled her body into is. Needing to feel his skin, Keisha frantically fought the buttons of his uniform, he paused and removed the offensive garment, his tee shirt, and slacks soon followed.

He wasn't sure about removing his clothes, but the way she looked at him made his desire burn even hotter. Dylan knew he wasn't the best looking man, but the desire in her eyes made him feel like a model. "Come here girl." She flowed into his embrace, and he devoured her. Her skin pressed into his and he was in heaven.

They devoured each other at this point, tongues dueling in a battle of dominance both knew that tonight things for them would change. Lifting her, He carried her to her bed, covering her body with his. There was no longer pretense, only white burning passion.

Tasting her skin, Dylan feasted on her breast. Perfection, simply perfect. he thought as he treasured the caramel colored mounds topped by chocolate tipped nipples.

"Dylan please?" Keisha whispered and within seconds he'd ripped her minuscule lacy panties and bra from her body. She lay naked before him, an ebony goddess.

Soon he removed his final garment and they both admired the others frame. She was absolutely perfect in his eyes. And to her, no man compared to the male before her.

"We'll talk later," he whispered, "Now I need..." and Keisha was consumed by his desire for her.

Tasting her breast, Dylan cold no longer hold back from the one thing he desired most. "Baby, I promise to go slower next time," as he climbed between her thighs to take possession of what he truly considered his. Her dark pussy was so wet, so wanting that he moaned as he rubbed his thick cock against her folds.

"Baby, please," she whimpered, a slave to her own desires for the man on top of her.

"Condom, I need a condom," he groaned as he paused. He was about to burst simply from the thought of filling her His cock throbbed almost painfully. At this point, there was no turning back. This would happen and it was happening tonight.

Keisha smiled, and then reached into a drawer on the table next to the futon. Extracting a small box of condoms, she smiled. "I knew we'd be together, so I bought some months ago."

Ripping the box open, extracting a condom, Dylan made short work of covering his well-endowed member and then inch by excruiating inch, he entered her hot body.

"Fuck Dylan, yes," she moaned. No man should feel this good. The feel of him penetrating her made her cum, her juices flowed freely around his hard cock, and her voracious pussy ate his rigid rod.

"Oh god, Keisha damn girl." He moaned as her heat engulfed him. Dylan knew he wouldn't last long because he was finally inside the one woman who could bring him to his knees sliding in and out of her body, listening to the cries of ecstasy, he felt her capitulate, as her feminine cavern gripped him tightly. Within seconds he filled the condom he wore to almost bursting. The lay in each other's arms, panting, exhausted, and elated.

"Dylan, that was..." Keisha was rendered speechless. No man had ever made her come so hard, so quickly as he did.

"Dylan held her tightly, her body pressed into his and he knew that he had to be with her again "Keisha baby, ready for round two." She giggled and within minutes he was buried deep inside of her once again. He needed to be the only man she thought of He needed her to forget everyone else. So he took full control. Lifting her knees with his elbows, he exposed her entire pussy to his cock. He looked at where they were joined and entered her balls deep. His brown hair pressed against the darkened hair that covered her opening.

In this position, Keisha felt every inch of him. Then she uttered the words that drove him insane with lust. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard." Dylan rode her viciously. The sounds of their sex permeated the room.

She was his, and no other man could have her He just had to make her realize this fact. He loved her long, hard, and completely. Keisha was amazed at his prowess. No man had ever driven her to the heights of passion that Dylan did. She never came as hard or as often with anyone else. She had heard of it, but figured it wasn't for her. He was an animal in bed.

She tried to halt her screams, but he loved her so well, so thoroughly, she could not help but moan. Her pussy belonged to him, no one else. No man could ever do to her what he did. "Ddddyyyllllaaannnn!" she screamed in the mist of her fourth or fifth climax. She'd had so many, she stopped counting. He was still going, and showed no signs of stopping soon; her man, Dylan.

"Cum for me baby; cum on my cock." He demanded, and she did. Sobbing, shaking, and awed, Keisha was a mass of emotions.

Dylan followed her into another glorious abyss. He rolled off top and discarded the second used condom for the night. Keisha went to the bathroom, as Dylan lay in her bed waiting for her to return,

She returned and joined him, and he smiled, pulling her into his embrace. "Next time, baby. I want you on top." He whispered. Keisha trembled with anticipation. Then she smiled, "Whatever you want, Love. I'm yours." She then dozed. Dylan thought about the whole situation, Keisha, Detain, her leaving, and he was saddened. He could not lose her, not now. Not when he'd just found her. She said she was his, right. Maybe, just maybe he could convince her to really believe that.

Keisha stirred, and her sex rubbed against his thigh. He was rock hard once again, but his lover was resting. He'd be patient and wake her in the morning. Kissing her head, Dylan closed his eyes and rested.

Keisha woke early and was pleased to find Dylan cradling her in his arms. Slowly, she climbed from the bed, freshened up, and started breakfast for the two of them. Dylan awoke to the smell of fresh coffee and Danish.

The rest of the week flew by with Dylan continuously pinching himself to make sure this was happening. Saturday morning arrived and he was preparing for the cookout. He asked Carter to help and man the grill. They ended up inviting a few cousins and other people from the department over.

Soon it was after five and people started arriving. Keisha arrived, and Dylan was instantly aroused. Since they moved to a new chapter in their relationship, he found himself in a constant state of horniness. "Hey babe, glad you made it." He greeted her with a kiss, pressing his hardened member into her.

Keisha laughed and answered, "I see. Play nice, and I'll take care of him later." She whispered as she returned a quick embrace.

Carter walked in and quickly stole Keisha from his big brother. He loved talking with her and wanted her to help prep the meats. Dylan greets the other guest as they arrived. Soon Lana came and brought Chase with her.

His Native American heritage was clear, deep brown skin, shoulder length black hair and eyes as black as night. His eyes seemed to peer right through a person. Chase was not a small man, but tall in stature and just as wide, with broad shoulders on top of a powerful frame. For a moment, Dylan felt intimidated. He wondered if Keisha would find this man attractive, but Lana laughed and introduced her boyfriend to her new partner. Chase extended his hand and Dylan welcomed him to his home.

Chase was also observing his woman's new partner. He wasn't tall and was a bit rounder, but he was a man of good character. He was honorable and had a clean aura. After shaking his hand, Chase felt a bit more at ease. He liked him, and knew his love would be protected. Dylan relaxed and smiled. "Wait, I want you to meet someone." he stated, "Keisha, come here love."

Keisha appeared and Lana immediately was struck by how lovely she was. Chase stiffened. Dylan made quick introductions, but Chase's eyes never left Keisha. You see Chase was a descendant of a long line of seers. He denied his gift, but that didn't make him not have it. He saw a dark cloud around the beautiful black girl, an evil that wanted to take her from this life. However, when she stood with her man, the darkness would flee, it had no power. For her to truly be happy, the dark cloud needed to be vanquished.

Chase immediately took her hand and spoke in his native tongue. Keisha was startled, but then she felt content. She wasn't sure what he said, but the words gave her peace.

"Hello, Lana and Chase, I'm happy to meet you." She greeted gracefully. Feeling at ease for the first time in so long, she was actually happy to meet these two people.

Lana smiled. And responded, "Same here, it's nice to meet the woman that keeps this guy in line. Tell me Keisha, what's your secret." She joked.

The women laughed and Keisha said, "Come on, his brother is manning the grill. You need to meet him. Let's go see Carter." They walked off.

Dylan and Chase chatted, becoming even more comfortable with each other. While talking, Chase could sense Dylan's anxiety and he knew it was because of his woman and the dark shadow. "I have just met you, but I like you Dylan. I know something is not right here, but you must stand strong. If you ever need me, call." Chase stated cryptically as he glanced at the door that the women had just vanished behind. Dylan accepted his offer, not really knowing why, but knowing he needed too. For some reason, he felt as if he no longer fought alone; he had backup. Carter and the women came out, and the girls laughed, breaking the melancholy mood he found himself in.

Soon more friends arrived and Dylan introduced Chase to his friends and the a few of his cousins that came. Carter fired up the grill, and was introduced to Chase as well. Chase observed him as well, and noted that he had an aura the same as his brother. Carter, ever the flirt, told Chase to watch out, because he planned to steal his woman. He couldn't steal Keisha, so Lana was next.

Lana laughed, and kissed her lover and replied, "I don't play with children." Everyone laughed. The man relaxed and everyone enjoyed their evening. Soon the party ended and as Lana and Chase left, the two women made plans to get together on Saturday.

As they drove back to Lana's apartment, Chase spoke candidly. "She is in danger, and he knows. A dark spirit surrounds her. He can protect her, but they both will be hurt badly. Lana, I fear you may be hurt. Please if at any time you are afraid, distance yourself."

Lana looked at her lover, the one man that she would never betray. "Chase, I love you. But you know I cannot abandon them. If a time comes and they need me, I'm there. Dylan is a good person and he is the only one that has really welcomed me here. She is his heart. As his partner, it's my duty to protect his heart."

Chase sighed, "I know. That's what I am afraid of." He looked at his woman. He looked at this white girl who had taken over his life by storm. "Lana, you are my heart. If this evil touches you, no one will be safe from the vengeance of the Gods, so baby, please, stay safe." They had arrived at her apartment and had gone inside before Lana spoke once more.

"So, baby, do you like my partner?" she asked climbing on top of his lanky frame.

"He is a good man, honorable. So I won't have to hurt him for looking at my girl." Chase teased. "But his brother, well..."

"Right, I'm your girl, Chase. Never forget that." she whispered as she surrendered to her need to taste her man. She proceeded to remind him of what he loved about her.

Keisha and Dylan were inseparable. For several months they conducted a clandestine love affair. She didn't want to cause problems for him at work. He stayed with her most nights, because she refused to stay at his home. Carter teased him mercilessly. He took the jokes in stride. One day as he was picking Keisha up from work he could tell something was off. She'd gotten a call from the DA. She needed to report to his office on Monday. That call served as a painful reminder that her life was not her own, and she needed to make herself scarce.

*****

Deshaun Williams was mad as hell. He had served over a year now, and somehow no one would come see him. Caveman, his homeboy told him he was done, and he stopped visiting. His Momma would visit, but her visits fit around her drinking schedule. He had a few of his crew that checked in once a month, but the bitch, Keisha never came by. It was her fault he was lockup in the first place.

He learned that she'd moved and her mother passed away. His homeboys told him she was real good friends with a white fat cop, Officer Nash. He had heard of that fool. He was the one trying to get him locked up for that shit with Talia's man. Deshaun wondered, Is she fucking the cop? That bitch is mine and if she is, well... It don't matter, I'll be out soon, and the bitch will pay for the problems she has caused.

The courts had him seeing a psychologist and he had the old man fooled. He actually believed he was making progress. He told him that he would recommend him for early release Deshaun smiled and thanked the doctor profusely.

All he did was fake remorse, spin some lie about his childhood, and convince this guy that he understood and wanted to do better. He fell for it. Deshaun smiled. His bitch of a woman would be surprised when he showed up at her door. First he had to take care of fat boy. That was easy; he had boys that would easily do him. All he had to do was show up at the wrong place, at the wrong time. The city would be pissed at the death of a boy in blue, but that would clear the road to Keisha for him. She lived in Baird now, and thought no one knew where she stayed. He knew where she stayed.

She was young when he saw her the first time with Frank. He wanted her. Frank passed her around to his buddies for cash and to support his habit. One weekend, he couldn't pay, so he offered the girl. She was worth every cent Frank owed him. In the end, Frank gave her to him, but he let her think he rescued her. She was his, a payment for a long overdue debt. Since she was his, no man would have her without his say so.

He lost track of her for a few months, but now he knew exactly where she was. His boys were loyal, and eager to report in. As soon as she was spotted, they gave up her location. They reported her every move. She had a job at a shopping center. Nash helped her out a lot. She would hang out with him, but they didn't see anything going on. Deshaun wasn't fooled. The cop would fuck her eventually, and that would be the end of his fat ass.

Months had gone by, and no one came to see him. This caused him to pause. He just could not figure out why no one visited him anymore. Visits died down after his best friend, Norman, aka Caveman, told him he was going straight. He and Cave were tight, and he missed him. He knew Cave didn't like the way he treated his woman, but that was not his business. If it wasn't for her, he'd still have his best friend around.

That was one more thing for Keisha to pay for. She made his best friend walk away from him. Deshaun's anger festered and each day, as he thought about his problems, Keisha's list of crimes grew longer and longer. As soon as he got out, he'd lay low, and when the time was right, that bitch would pay.

Mail call, a guard called out. Deshaun perked up. Although no one came by, he got weekly letters from his connection. This latest letter didn't tell him anything new. A new guy was taking hold in his territory, Cave had gone legit, and Keisha didn't come around anymore.

She was fucking the cop; he knew it. Keisha needed a man to guide her. She couldn't think for herself. If he was out of the picture, then she was laying under someone else. He'd be out in a few months, and the first thing he would do would be convince her to take him back. After that, he'd get rid of white boy, then he'd make her pay. Soon he heard the guard calling him, and broke away from his thoughts. His lawyer was there and he needed to talk to him. Deshaun donned a calm fake demeanor and decided to grin and pretend to be remorseful for his unsuspecting attorney. After all, he had to bide his time before he got the justice he truly deserved.

"Mr. Williams, you are slated for early release in six months, but you have to go before the court. I have recommendations from the psychologist and your doctors. They think you need to remain under the care of a mental health professional." He paused Deshaun looked upset. His lawyer quickly continued, "They think you need help with issues from your past, and additional therapy will be beneficial. They are not saying you're mentally ill. Mr. Williams do you understand?" he prompted.

Deshaun nodded, knowing to get out, he had to play their game. His lawyer continued. "You will have a hearing, and Ms. Johnson will speak. She will more than likely say you don't need to be release. You have a rocky pass with her, and I'm sure the domestic abuse with be presented as evidence. However, you have been a model inmate. You have not had any contact with her whatsoever, and she cannot say she has been threatened by you in anyway. The judge should have no choice but to order your release." He explained.

Deshaun sat listening. "Will I be there when Kei..., um, Ms. Johnson speaks?" he asked.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers