When Alcohol and Feet Mix

Story Info
Danny alone with a passed out girl with divine feet.
3.3k words
4.49
39.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is actually another story about Danny, but it happens long before the plot of 'Two Feet Are Better Than One.' However, he seems to be getting some attention, so I made this story based on a girl I went to high school with that was very self centered and anti-social. There will be separate stories in the future as well. Please enjoy, comment and rate!"

*

I'm not exactly what you call a party person, but occasionally I like to go out and have a fun time. I had been invited to my buddy Greg's house and he promised me it would be a crazy good time. When I got there at nine, the house was already packed. There were some people that I knew, but mostly seemed to be guys. I knew basically known of the girls there, but I wasn't complaining. I just went around introducing myself or Greg would introduce me to some. Most of them were rather cute, but none really caught my attention very much.

So mainly, I stuck around the guys, drinking a couple of beers and talking about what was going on in our lives. All of sudden, this one girl that had drank a little more than everyone else turned on Greg's monster stereo system and played some party music. She started dancing around (if you can call swinging her hips drunkenly dancing). Guys started whistling and the other whores joined in. I'm not much for dancing and there wasn't really a girl there I wanted to dance with, so I hung back. It was kinda fun just to watch these people dance. I took more interest, however, in these girl's feet. Many had slipped of their high heels and shoes and were dancing around barefoot. It was getting me a bit hard, but watching them dance wasn't really that exciting for me.

I stared at their dancing feet for a while, but got bored and decided to get some fresh air. I went out to Greg's patio. At first, it seemed like no one was out here, so I just sat down on the hammock in the corner. I almost fell out when I heard someone walking up the patio stairs up to where I was relaxing. When they got up I was surprised to see it was a girl I actually knew: Sam. We had went to high school together and her sister was a friend of mine. I hadn't seen her since her sissies wedding last year. Sam was about 5" 6' or so with dyed blonde hair that reached above her shoulder and very skinny frame. Not much breast wise, but she had a nice tan and a serious looking face. She was wearing a red summer dress with flowers on it and white, lace sandals.

"Hey Sammy, didn't realize you were here, what's up?" I politely asked.

She seemed more surprised to see me than I was surprised to see her. "Oh.....hi, how are you?"

"Just fine, almost done with high school aren't we?" I asked.

She gave me a quick smile, "Yeah, almost done....have you seen Derek by chance?"

Derek was Sam's longtime boyfriend and a former friend of mine. We never talk anymore and

honestly, I'm fine by that. He can be tool and I sometimes wondered how those two got along. I mean, Sam isn't the most attractive girl I've ever meet, but she's cute in her own little way. She wasn't a huge fan of me and I wasn't too crazy about her. She always seemed like she never wanted anyone's attention except Derek's.

"Nope, haven't seen him since I got here. Would you like me to help you look for him?" I said, trying to be nice.

Sam shook her head," No, but thanks anyway, I'm sure I'll be fine. Talk to you later." and like that she was off. I noticed that her walking was a bit off. She obviously had a few drinks already. I also took note of her feet. They were smaller, about a '6 and were a bit more juicy than the rest of her body. They weren't plump, but compared to her frame, they might as well be. She had a little reddish-silver color than partly faded. They looked good in the lace shoes and dress. She always seemed to have a good fashion sense. I decided they were fair, but I knew with Derek and her sister, I would never touch them. So I laid down on the hammock, fantasizing about them.

I must have dozed off without realizing it. I checked my watch and saw that it was almost midnight. I had slept for an hour and no was had woken me up. I went back inside to see what everyone was doing. The music was gone and so were a lot of people. Greg came up to me, explaining that the one girl that had played the music got sick and passed out in his basement. People got bored and left early. I told him it wasn't his fault and he should enjoy the rest of his party. I asked him if Derek was around. Greg seemed to believe that he had left ten or fifteen minutes ago. He assumed that Sam left with him. I relaxed a little, knowing she was ok. She was my friend's little sister and even if our personalities didn't work well, that doesn't mean I can be thoughtful.

I went into the living room and talked with some of the stranglers left at the party. It was starting to get a little bit boring, but I was planning on staying overnight here anyway, so I might as well talk before I fall asleep again. All of a sudden, Greg came in looking for me. He asked me to go into the kitchen with me.

I looked at him confused, "What's up, is something the matter?"

Greg turned to me with a troubled look on his face, "It's Sam...she's still here and she's passed out in our guestroom. She's out cold and I can't wake her."

Now it was my turn to be troubled. Derek had just left her here? I never thought Sam drank that much to be passed out like that. I looked over at Greg and asked him if he had Derek's number.

"No, I don't have it. Sam also doesn't seem to have a phone on her or she dropped it somewhere. No one except you and me know him." Greg looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

"Don't worry yourself sick man, I'll go see if she's alright and keep an eye on her. Besides, I have her sister's number."

Greg relaxed and took me to the guest room. Sure enough on the bed, there was Sam on her stomach, passed out. I quickly turned her over, so if she vomited, she wouldn't suffocate. Greg left me in the room and told me to lock the door so no one got in. "Typical Greg," I thought to myself. Always too cautious. It's a wonder he threw a party in the first place. I looked down at Sam on the bed. She looked very peaceful and sweet, compared to what she usually looked like. I checked her pulse to see if she was breathing ok. It was regular and it seemed that this was a combination of her being tired and drank too much. She would be fine, until she woke up and would start puking her stomach out. I hoped that I wouldn't be here for that. I took out my phone and tried calling her sister. She lived in Colorado now, but she could give me their parent's numbers or Derek's. Unfortunately, her phone was turned off, so I couldn't even leave a message. I knew that Sam would probably have to stay the night. I sat on the bed, trying figure out another alternative.

After a while Greg came back and I explained the situation to him. He told me he was going to start kicking people out and start cleaning up. I volunteered to help, but he insisted that I watch her. I knew Sam wasn't going anywhere, but there's no arguing with Greg. I sat back down at the foot of the bed. I noticed that Sam still had her pretty sandals still on. I went down and took them off her feet. I put one shoes down on the floor next to the bed. I was about to do the same with the other shoe when I smelled something strong. I looked down at the shoe and sniffed again. Too many people this smell would be unbearable, but to me, it was smelling the roses. Her shoes stank of high heaven. I drew her shoe up to my nose and took a nice long sniff. The heavenly aroma was stronger than I had ever smelled. Whatever she had been doing before, she must have worked up quite a sweat. These weren't old shoes, but there were broken in. I kept smelling the shoe until I thought the my nose was going to bleed.

Greg knocked on the door, telling me had kicked out everyone and had to get some cleaner for the carpet and he would be right back. Now think about the situation I'm in right now: a girl with stinky shoes is drunk on the bed, there's no one in the house now, and it's locked. Every bone in my body and my massive boner that I had developed was begging me to do naughty things to Sam. Of course, this also seemed wrong. She was my friend's little sister and while she was 18 and in my age limit, it wouldn't be right. There was Derek to worry about, even though I had a feeling he just dumped her and went somewhere else to drink. An opportunity like this was not going to present itself again, I knew this for sure.

It was settled though. I knew if her shoes stink, then that means her feet would be equally as enjoyable. "Go for the feet, but nothing else," I told myself. I pushed her body so her feet were just over the bed. Her dangling soles were chunky, but not very wrinkled. Still a bit worried that she might wake up, I gave her right sole a quick test lick, to see if she would wake up. Not even a stir. I gave it a longer lick and still nothing. Finally, I took her whole foot and started licking feverishly. I was right about her feet, they were equally smelly and very sweaty. This tasted better than the cheap beer that I had been drinking all night. I kept licking the sole, doing my best to get as much of the sweat of them and into my watering mouth. I sucked on the ball of her foot, wrapping my lips around it. The taste almost reminded me of vanilla or nutmeg.

By the time the I was done with her sole, it was wetter than the inside of my pants were. I worked on her little piglets toes next. They were perhaps even dirtier, but that just made me suck harder. The only thing missing was her moaning and asking me for more. Of course, she was too passed out and if this wouldn't wake her, nothing will. I quickly finished her whole right foot and repeated the process on her left toe. Just as dirty and sweaty, I sucked on her foot longer to savor the taste. The only thing that I hated was the cold toe ring on her middle toe. I still delightful sucked on them like they were mini lollipops.

I must have been sucking on her divine peds for a while, because by the time I was done, Greg was back. He came in, saw they she was fine and asked me to help clean up instead. Then he looked down at my crotch and gave me a look. I didn't really have much to say, I just took a rag and started cleaning. I tried to get my mind off of Sam while I was doing this. I had just enjoyed her feet, but now a part of me wanted to enjoy the rest of her. After cleaning for an hour, Greg and I hit the sack. I slept on the couch in the living room, where I had spent much of my time talking to everyone. They hardly semed to matter compared to Sam. I decided to "check up" on her and she if anything had changed. I passed Greg's room on the way and he was sleeping like a baby after only twenty minutes. "Good," I thought, as I turned at headed to the guest room.

Sam had moved a little, but was sound asleep. I turned the lights and discovered that Greg had put a sheet over her. I slowly walked up to, when she started moving. Sam open her eyes and looked up at me.

"Dan.....where am I," she said groggily. She was still very drunk and half out of it. "Where's Derek?"

"Derek left you here apparently," I said. "We can't get a hold of him. Do you have a phone?" I was trying to hide my intentions, as it was too late not to do continue worshipping her body.

"I...don't think I did.....Derek...left me?" she asked sadly.

"I'm guessing so. He just left you here after all," I replied, trying not to sound impartial.

Then, Sam started to cry a river. I had never seen her cry before. I tried my best to call her down and cheer her up. Of course, we are talking really drunk girl that can barely put sentences together. Anyone who knows what that's like can sympathize with me I'm sure. After about fifteen minutes of waterworks and talking about how beautiful and what an amazing singer she is (not lying, she is good), she stopped crying. However, at this point, she was very close to me. She was basically resting on my shoulders. It made me uncomfortable to think that she was only doing this because she was emotionally compromised.

Sam made a weird face, like someone had touched her, and she looked down at her feet. I stood still, hoping that she hadn't noticed something, but that wasn't the case.

"My feet feel strange....like someone put a wet towel on them." She looked up at me with a questioning look.

I decided that since she's drunk and won't remember anything, I told her what I did. Her eyes widened and she just stared at me, not out of disgust, but more surprise. After I was done talking she relaxed a bit and then pursed her lips.

"So...you think my feet are sexy huh....Derek never did that for me." She batted her eyes and drew closer to me. "Maybe....maybe like dirty girls huh huh?"

Now I was really uncomfortable and got out of the bed. She looked at me puzzled. She wondered why I was ok with licking her feet, but didn't want her body too. Then, She removed the straps on her dress and revealed her body. She was wearing a simple white bra and matching panties. She looked at me longingly and said "Dan....fuck me you dirty slut."

I knew I was going to hell for this, but I went straight for her, kissing her and tonguing inside her mouth just as sloppy as she was. I laid her on the bed, took off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants. I released my caged beast and it sprang out with gusto. Sam laughed, saying it was bigger than Derek's. She took her feet and started stroking my cock. It took all her effort do so with her buzzed perception, but I was enjoying it. She rubbed her soles all over my aching cock and started rubbing the end of my penis, my favorite. I removed my pants of completely and went straight for removing her bra. Her small, but erect nipples proved to be her weak spot as she cooed and moaned loudly. Hopefully, Greg wouldn't hear

She asked me to stand up again. I did so and she got down on the floor and wrapped her mouth around my cock. It was much better than the footjob and I couldn't help but moan even louder than she did.

"Sam....I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed. Oh boy, did I ever cum. She kept my shaft in her mouth. My cum started dripping down her face and onto her body. She didn't really bother to clean it up. She just got back on the bed, moved the panties over to reveal her gloriously wet pussy and and started stroking it. I watched for a little bit, then couldn't wait to have it for myself. I dove face first into her pussy and started licking it like it was ice cream. She wailed this, begging me for more and more. It wasn't long before she came on my face without even warning me. I now and it all over my face. I cleaned my face and eat it like batter. She opened her mouth and I let her have a taste of her own juices to satisfy her.

I took my replenished shaft and went straight for the glorious vagina and worked my way inside. She gasped, clinging on to the bed while I pumped my shaft away in a rhythmic fashion. She wasn't very tight at all, so it was extremely easy for me. After a while I knew it was time to blow my load inside of her. However, she stopped me, looking up at me with her lovely, groggy eyes.

"No...not there...here." She got up and turned out her shiny, cute butt and parted her cheeks. "There....cum in there."

I was happy to oblige. It took a bit more work, but eventually, I was inside her tight ass, giving her what she wanted. She really was into it and was clutching the bed moaning like a banshee. If Greg didn't wake up after hearing this, I knew nothing would. Sam's soles were visible to me and I watched them as I kept shoving into her ass. She toes would scrunch up in a very sexy fashion and I promised myself to work on those later again. However, I had to concentrate because I knew I was about to blow. "Deeper....deeper...oh oh deeper!!!" she yelled. I got in as far as I could and let it out. With one last yell, she felt the bed, exhausted as I was. Even if she was drunk, it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had. I fell into the bed next to her.

She held and looked at me. "Dan....don't let Derek take me away." I nodded ok and we made out again. I caressed her wet legs again, happy to know that I could do this for her. She smiled at me and eventually drifted to sleep. I put her dress back on and rearranged the covers. I knew she was likely to forget. I started to walk out the door, but I stopped myself, taking another quick sniff of her shoes and gave her a quick her on the cheek. "This will never happen again," I told myself.

The next morning, I found her puking in the bathroom. Derek was there, holding her head. I looked at him with disgust. How could someone just leave their girlfriend here? Sam didn't seem to remember though and was talking to him like normal. Greg had filled her in about me taking care of her. She politely thanked me and went to the door with Derek. However, as she was leaving, she gave me a quick wink, dipped her right shoe to show me her heavenly sole and blew me a kiss. She remembered what had happened. They were out the door before I could think of anything to do or say. Greg looked at my spellbound figure, and snapped me out of it. "It's not like she would ever sleep with you..even if she was drunk. I sighed and told him he was right....it would never happen. ;)