When Amazons Submit

Story Info
A typical "sparing session" at the Fortress of Solitude.
2.6k words
4.24
17.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A life of duty could always be such a challenge. Wonder Woman had dealt with a prison escape just an hour prior to the Justice League meeting. Diana wanted to skip it but Kal-El, Superman, insisted - another two hours of the day gone. Luckily he didn't insist on dinner before flying down to the Fortress of Solitude for their latest sparring session. The last 4 months had left Diana quite sore, but in a good way.

They entered the surprisingly warm ice fortress and entered the second left room without either of them uttering a word. Diana ran through the various strategies and scenarios in her head, dismissing most of them, and filing a few hazy outlines of plans for further contemplation later. She was simply too anxious to get started.

She knew what she must do. The moisture running down her legs was the punctuation to the thought in her head. She felt weak in the knees and so she fell to them, letting her butt hit her heels and her wet cunt throb at the impact. She knew that she presented an excellent view of her cleavage at this angle, with her breasts pressed up hard against the golden eagle of her uniform. Her hands raised up, as if of their own accord, towards the bulge in his tights. Her mouth began to water and open ever so slightly as her fingers reached the fastenings of his belt.

"Open" she heard him say in a commanding tone. Her jaw fell and her tongue extended as she took a deep breath through her nose. Her eyes rose submissively to his face seeing the smirk in the corner of his mouth and the excitement in his azure blue Kryptonian eyes.

He hawked and spat with practiced aim onto her quivering red tongue. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she swallowed. Her pussy clenched trying to grab ahold of a phantom cock to milk. Two seconds in and she was already primed to orgasm to the heights of ecstasy without even being touched, the way it always was with Kal.

"Thank you, master." She said, moaning the words more than saying them. Gods, she loved being owned by this man.

She undid the fastenings at his waist and pulled the lower half of his uniform downwards freeing his large cock. His pubic hair scratched her roughly like slightly forgiving steel wool, and she breathed in the musky scent of him. Her mouth opened again and she kissed the head of his cock and sent her tongue around it, tasting him. Her hands reached his balls, lightly stroking and coaxing him. She opened wide and took the head in her mouth, sucking lovingly and breathing in the scent of him. She knew her mothers and sisters would be appalled if they could see her now, and the thought how she would continue to suck her master's cock even if they could see her made her blush fiercely. She wanted to taste his cum, she needed it and her mouth watered at the mere memory of it. She wanted him to empty his balls into her mouth and show him she was a good slut by swallowing every drop. The moisture from her pussy was soaking into the cloth at her crotch, and her clit throbbed at the friction as the wet cloth clung to every inch of her skin.

Kal-El's cock started to ooze pre-cum and the moment that it hit her tongue she came. She raised up onto her knees as if in the doggy-style position and her butt waggled to and fro, her body moving of its own accord trying to rub her clit against anything else.

She let the head of Kal-El's hard cock pop out of her mouth and licked the full length of him before saying, "I'm sorry master. I'm sorry I came without permission." She felt his throbbing member against her forehead as she moved in to kiss and lick his balls lovingly. "I'm sorry I'm such a naughty slut, master" she said into his sex, nuzzling her mouth and nose against his warm sack.

She thought of the pre-cum that must surely be leaking into her hair, and felt the slickness of her spit as his cock rubbed against her face and eyes. She wanted it to. She wanted to reek of his sex the next time she journeyed home and saw her mother and her amazon sisters. She wanted to see the quiet rage of her worldly mother when she identified the musky scent of man's juices on her daughter's disheveled face. She wanted to see the shock on the faces of her sisters that could place the smell as well. She wished she could be a fly on the wall of their rooms that night, so she could see which ones pleasured themselves at the thought of her submissive to a male.

Gods, she was primed to come again already at the thought. She knew he must smell her with his amazing array of senses. She steeled her resolve against it.

"Please, spank me master. Please discipline me for being such a naughty slut." She moved her mouth back to his cock and began to suck as much of his length as she could handle. She felt his hand come to the back of her head and grab a fistful of hair. Her thighs came together and squeezed as she throbbed at his touch. She let him guide her up and down on his cock a few times and then pull her away from him, his head making a wet "slurp" sound as it left her mouth. She whimpered in despair when she could no longer taste him; the fantasy of his scent upon her when she journeyed home no longer possible... for the moment.

He stepped out of his pants as he walked her across the room to the bed. Diana was frustratingly still fully clothed. Her hands went behind her, fingers dancing together and then apart; almost subconsciously trying to both protect her butt from the first blow and offering him the opportunity to bind them together, placing herself entirely within his power.

He sat upon the bed and pulled Diana sharply over his knee. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps now. The few men and women she had ever kissed and groped had never excited her as much as this. Her hands slipped into her bodice to find her nipples already painfully hard. A small part of her mind told her she should ask permission to squeeze and pinch them, but they were so delightfully painful already, and since she was already being punished...

His hands roamed lovingly across her ass, slowly rubbing and squeezing each beautiful cheek. He could feel the dampness in her "star spangled panties" as he teasingly called them when they were alone. He juices spread steadily outwards from her pussy and he savored the smell. He took his time in caressing her, noticing her pinching her own nipples. He didn't tell her to do that, so he savored the small moans she made from her own self-imposed torture and pleasuring. He decided he would make her suck on her own tits later as separate punishment. He loved seeing the humiliation in her face as she did so, and he knew that she loved it. His cock pressed against her thighs enjoying the weight of her in his lap. His hand raised up off of her ass and he felt her legs begin to jump in anticipation, and in the vain effort to stimulate her clit against his leg or her own.

His hand fell with a loud "slap" against her wet panties and he felt her stiffen. He brought his hand back and saw Wonder Woman twist at the nipple pulled out from her bodice. He spanked her again and heard her groan. He spanked her a third time and then she started to beg.

"Please..."

SMACK

"Please, may I..."

SLAP

"Please, may I cum!?"

SMACK! "What was that?"

SLAP

Please, may I cum!? Please, may I cum while you spank me?!"

SLAP "No." He heard her desperate groan and watched as she pinched her nipples harder but in vain. He brought the next blows further down on her ass... closer to her wet twat.

SMACK

"Oh, PLEASE!!"

SMACK

"PLEASE!! PLEASE MAY I CUM FOR YOU!?!"

SLAP

"PLEASE, MAY I CUM MASTER?!! PLEASE MAY I CUM!?!"

"Yes." The answer came a split second before his slap to her now rosy pink ass.

The low guttural scream came from her throat as she went limp in his lap. She fingers still held onto her nipples but they lost all strength as she climaxed for him. He head fell forward as she came and came. Slowly and quietly she began to moan her thanks to him. She didn't even understand the words herself as she told him that she loved him, that she was his slut, that she needed him... that he owned her. Superman marked down every word as he rubbed her ass. He slowly rolled her panties down and off of her legs, then let her slump to her knees on the floor. Her cheek rested against his hard cock and the smell of him roused her.

Slowly, almost unconsciously, she brought her mouth around to kiss and suck her master. She tasted the cock she knew so well as she sucked. She loved his cock with her mouth, not dutifully as she did earlier, but with a sense of contentment that all was right with the world and that everything was in its proper place. As if there was no other place for his hard shaft to rightly be. Of course it was in her mouth, she was his slut.

There were no fantasies in her mind at the moment. Most of her concentration was lost for the moment in the after haze of orgasm. His hand was in her hair again and he pulled her off of his cock once more. No "slurp" announced the exit of his cock from her mouth this time. Just the guttural whimpering she made when she no longer could service her master. She swallowed what pre-cum was in her mouth, savoring ever iota of its taste on the linger tingle of her taste buds.

He brought her up and forward with the handful of hair in his hand, kissing her upon her mouth. The kiss brought her around just then, hands came to life caressing and stroking the face of her master, then undoing the clasps for the top of her uniform pulling it off her; leaving her naked save for her boots and tiara. Her hands flew back to her breasts stroking them lovingly and then tugging and pinching her nipples.

He broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes while she gazed adoringly back. "Suck." He commanded while holding her chin in his hands.

Diana swallowed. "Your cock?" She was a little confused, why would he bring her up from doing just that, if that is what he wanted? She would do so for hours, if he would let her.

"No... your tits." He said with his smirk. His finger playfully flicked against her tiara, the symbol of her royal heritage. The symbol of how she was supposed to be treated. "You didn't think I noticed you playing with them earlier?"

Her face grew red just then with humiliation. It always did when he made her pleasure herself for his own amusement. She looked down and then took one of her large tits in her hand and awkwardly brought both it up and her mouth down to suck on the hard nipple. Her other hand snaked downward towards her crotch and the thin strip of raven black hair he told her to leave there when grooming herself. The promise of another orgasm that always came with humiliating herself for him almost made her forget the lingering sting of the spanking. The she felt his hand interrupt the journey. Superman placed the roaming hand on the other breast. She felt her clit tingle at the denial and her blushing deepened. Then his fingertips slid downwards past her belly button, past her bush, to her lips as she moaned around the nipple in her mouth. His finger teasingly ran up the length of her clit and she hid a shudder by switching tits to suck. He rubbed her clit as she sucked on her own tit, breaking only for breath and a whisper of thanks, and pleas.

She came at least three times after asking properly and a word or nod of assent from him. Still she felt the need for him, and his control, deepen within her. The cock she wanted in any of her holes in view but out of reach tormented her. After the last orgasm his fingers coaxed from her she sat back onto her hands. She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. It quivered, oh so slightly... She had never before done this unbidden. To do so know only placed herself further into his power. But there was a need inside her, an almost forgotten fantasy that had gone unfulfilled for far too long; A need to submit and be degraded, a need to be humiliated, a need to be his. His expression of command had not changed. Then he hawked and spat, as accurate as ever onto the center of her tongue. She drew it in and swallowed while shuddering past another orgasm.

"Thank you, master..." she whispered into the room.

He brought his finger away from her clit and to her mouth. This she cleaned lovingly as well. He felt his other hand lift her leg behind the knee and guide her onto the head of his cock. He let her rest her lips and clit upon his head for a breath, then two, then before she could be teased any further, or plead in humiliation, he slid steadily and relentlessly forward into her. Diana rolled from one orgasm into another as she whimpered around the finger still tasting of her pussy in her mouth. She felt him press steadily against her cervix as his cock stretched her.

Gods, how could her mothers and sisters go without this torturous pleasure for so long? When she felt his pelvis hit hers she was coming again, and she wrapped her arms around him. He bit her neck and kissed the pain away: just another way he marked her as his property.

"Oh, gods..." she whispered. "You own me. You OWN me. I'm your slut. Your whore. I'm your cock sucking little bitch... Your naughty little cum dumpster cum slut. I'm yours. You OWN me. I'm your fucking slut, bitch, cock-sucker."

He continued to pound into her. Orgasms came and went. Hours must have passed. Maybe days... She didn't know. She just kept whispering into his ear, urging him to use her and to mark her as his. Finally, she felt his impossibly hard cock stiffen even more inside her and then she felt him dump his load into her. She savored the feeling it as its poured out of him and into her; Into her every corner, deep into her womb. She was lost in the throes of another orgasm just then, lights and spots dancing above her eyes.

"oh, clark ... you. own. me." she breathed into the night.

He withdrew and lay back. She felt his seed leak out of her. She clenched as hard as she could, but he had opened her up pretty well and she could feel some leak out. She whimpered a frustration. That was hers. He gave it to her. It made her a little sad, but only a little. After she cleaned him with her mouth, finally getting to taste his cum, she would try to lick up every drop.

Wonder Woman never knew that life as Superman's love slave could be so fulfilling.

Gods she loved Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

...

(And bank holdiays.)