When Bill Took Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers

I knew she was enjoying it because she used the CUNT word. Cunt was part of her dirty talk vocabulary that she only used when she was extremely turned on.

She started sucking me again and I watched as Bill cock slid in and out. Then Bill pulled out his cock and buried his face in Virginia's pussy. I could hear him sucking and licking her as she moaned around my cock. I think Bill and I were both about to cum when I said: Let's take this to the bedroom."

"Bill, you shouldn't have just put your cock in me like that. I wasn't expecting it." Virginia said as we sat on the bed.

"I couldn't help it," Bill laughed. "You have such a pretty pussy and it looked like it was winking at me. And it did feel good."

"It just scared me for a minute because Ken and I hadn't talked about that possibility. I though we were just going to have fun taking pictures. And the next thing I know you're sticking that big thing in me.You sir, are not a gentleman," she laughed.

While we were taking a break, I went into the kitchen and got the tray of brownies. I took them back in and handed one to Virginia and Bill.

Virginia gave me that knowing look and said, "Ken, are you sure you want me to eat this. If I do there's no telling what else I might eat tonight."

Bill got up and went to the bathroom and Virginia told me she was already high. "If I eat more of that you two will have to fuck me all night. It makes me so horny I do things that make me blush the next day."

"Sounds like fun," I laughed and she hit me on the arm."

Bill came back in and sat down. Virginia again told him she hadn't planned to let him screw her and assured him that she would never tell Jan. "I'm not sure I can look her in the face at school."

Bill said he appreciated that, but he was going to work toward getting Jan to join in. "You don't know it, but we've done some serious talking about it," he said.

"Talking about getting serious," Virginia said, "come here and let me look at that thing you stuck in me."

Bill came closer and she took it in her hand and started rubbing it, watching as it started growing again."It's nice and it felt nice. Now I know why Jan likes it."

Virginia motioned him to move closer and she leaned over and took his very hard cock in her mouth.

I moved in behind Virginia and stuck my cock in her as she sucked bill. I watched as he put his hand on the back of her head and "fucked" her mouth and she didn't flinch as she deep-throated him. I heard her moan as I sank my cock deep inside her.

She let Bill slip from her mouth and told me she wanted me to take a photo of them Bill slid down and started eating her as I got the camera and started shooting. Virginia had an orgasm from his tongue as she rolled on top of him and began sucking him again. They stopped and Virginia stretched out on her back and Bill slid between her legs. I got a shot of Virginia putting his cock in her pussy.

As he fucked her, she motioned me over and had that I want to fuck look on her face. "Did you get some good photos? Did you like it when he ate my pussy. Look at his cock. It feels so good going in and out like that. Oh Ken, I don't know why, but I love for you to watch Bill fucking me."

I asked her if she was going to have another orgasm, and she said yes. I asked "from his cock?"

"From that and your watching."

She had an orgasm and I followed suit, shooting cum all over her breasts.

Virginia was still naked when we said goodbye to Bill that night. I don't know if any of the neighbors were awake, but they would have had an eyeful of her standing naked in our doorway, kissing Bill goodnight.

After he had gone, Virginia kissed me and asked "should I invite him back for supper tomorrow night?"

We went back to bed and Virginia asked me if it was OK that she had fucked Bill. She told me it would be OK if I fucked Jan. I told I might someday and she went to sleep with my cock in her hand.

krwrite
krwrite
64 Followers