When Callia Met Delilah Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callia let out a protesting gasp as Amakiir laved the underside of one, pale breast with his tongue and slowly began to withdraw his cock from her warm wet tunnel. She panted heavily as he nipped and licked his way to one, pert nipple. She closed her eyes as his mouth closed over the tip and suckled hungrily, all the while his left hand let go of her wrists and trailed down her body to cup the pronounced swell of her hip. He nipped her breast sharply and was rewarded with another gasp.

Encouraged by her actions, he moved from one breast to the other by trailing kisses across the valley that separated them. He licked and nibbled the sensitive undersides. He teased her with his breath over her creamy, sensitive skin. Callia felt his tongue and lips move over her breasts, as if dining on an incredible feast. She felt her nipples harden to even tauter peaks and felt another flood of warmth gush forth from her pussy. She had climaxed just from the sensations of his kisses. And just when she thought she would not be able to take another kiss, another suckle from his warm, wet mouth, Amakiir moved beyond her breasts to trail kisses down over her softly curving abdomen. He dropped feather light kisses over her abs, flicking his tongue out to tease her navel. She let out a groan as she felt his cock brush against her leg. What was he doing…stopping in the middle of their wonderfully incredible fuck…

Sliding all the way down, he flicked his tongue over her plump mound, teasing the swollen lips that hid her jutting clit. He wanted to taste that dewy moistness that dripped from her pussy on his tongue. He inhaled deeply, taking her scent into his lungs. He reveled in its tanginess. As she gripped the sheets tightly, he teasingly thrust his cock against the side of her leg, reminding her of how hard he still was. He glanced up over her naked body as their eyes met. Callia whimpered and let out a pleading moan. She wanted him to end the torment.

"Enjoy," he whispered softly, his breath fanning out across her dampened, sensitized flesh. He grabbed her hips from underneath and pulled her closer, raising her pelvis slightly to his waiting mouth. Before Callia could moan she felt the tantalizing touch of Amakiir's tongue sliding deep into her and cried out audibly at the contact. He attacked her senses with gentle laps of his tongue between the petal-soft lips of her pussy. She bucked beneath his mouth, crying out as he circled his tongue around her hard clit. She mashed her clit up against his mouth. She moaned loudly and threaded her hands wildly through his hair. Amakiir continued the assault, greedily lapping at her juices and teasing her clit until she was pressing down on his head with her hands and raising her pelvis up to reach every expert thrust of his tongue. He peered up over her body, his mouth sucking delicately at that most-sensitive bit of flesh only to find her sky blue eyes locked with his, her face lit with an intense pleasure. With his eyes locked on hers, he licked one last time up her moist cleft, punctuating it with a long, hard suckle at the end. Callia cried out while grinding her mound into his face as she screamed as another earth-shattering orgasm sent her into mini convulsions. Amakiir watched her climax and felt a thrill of masculine power that he could bring her there.

The urge to bury his cock in her body came quickly and powerfully. He wanted to flip her over on her stomach and drive his cock into her pussy. He wanted to fuck her with all the finesse and grace of a stallion at stud. He wanted to cum inside her while biting her neck and tugging her long hair, inviting her to join him in orgasm as their bodies truly became one. But he didn't ...as much as he wanted to fuck her as forcefully as he could he refrained from ravaging her in such a manner.

Instead he licked her pussy one last, tender time and moved up her body to suckle once again at her generous breasts. He held her as her orgasm washed over her. He raised her pelvis up for easier access. Then he leaned back on his knees and flexed his cock so it lay precisely poised before her glistening pussy. Grabbing her thighs in each of his hands, he sucked in a breath.

"Watch, my pretty one," he bid her. He watched as her eyes darkened to twin pools of azure blue as they slid to the point between their bodies where his cock lay unmoving, held between the lips of her pussy. She let out a moan, thoroughly turned on by their lovemaking. She had always wanted it to be this way between them. She had longed for him to be this way. These new emotions tugged at her heartstrings and she wondered if their relationship was soon to slip into a new phase.

With his eyes firmly locked with hers, Amakiir slid his hands from her thighs to her hips and squared his cock before her opening. Then, with one quick, powerful thrust he buried himself to the hilt in her snug little sheath. A deep, throaty moan escaped his throat as he felt her pussy clench around him quite welcomingly. He paused a moment only to catch the expression of wondrous rapture and deep-abiding love on her face. In that moment, he felt justified for everything he'd ever put her through that had led them to this moment. It was obvious that she loved him, LOVED him, not just his cock nestled within her pussy but of the man who possessed it. She truly and deeply loved him. Amakiir wanted to shout to the heavens the joy he felt at the love that was clearly written upon her guileless face for him to see. He had long hoped for this moment. He exulted in the feeling that finally, at last, she felt what he had always felt for her.

With that knowledge burning through his body and erupting into heat within his balls, Amakiir withdrew his cock only to hammer it into her again, and again. He cried out in pleasure as Callia's pussy tightened around him as the fuck grew more intense. Her cries matched his as their lips met in a stunning kiss. Their lips sucked and savored each other as their bodies slapped together in a passionate dance. Callia let out a keening cry of pleasure as he pinched her clit and rammed his cock deep enough to graze her cervix. She knew she was close. She could feel her orgasm building. She cried his name softly before screaming as her orgasm threatened to take her to new heights.

"Yesssssssssss…"

"Let me hear you, sweetness," he urged, slamming into her harder.

"I'm cumming!" She cried, "Oh gods, I'm cumming! Oh fuck... fuck... fuck…FUCK!!!"

Amakiir let out a shout of his own as his balls tightened. He slammed into her, rocking her body.

"OoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!" he screamed, shooting his load deep inside her pussy.

Yet Callia had only begun. "Oh... oh... oh... Ooooohhhhhhh! Oh fuck... fuck... fuck…FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, "OHMIGODS, I'M CUMMING! Oh fuck... fuck... fuck…FUCK!!!"

Her juices sprayed out and mingled with the cum he'd blasted deep inside her.

He collapsed onto her, resting his head between her breasts as he gasped for breath.

"I love you, love you, love you, love you…," he groaned as he held her shaking body tightly.

Callia was unsure how to respond to him. She nuzzled her body up against his as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, trapping him in her embrace. She held him and rocked him until their breathing slowed to normal.

"You always amaze me, my love," he whispered into her ear. "That was so incredible."

"Yes, it was. Mmmm, it felt so good," she agreed.

"Better than your precious Nathan?"

Callia gasped. She hadn't expected him to ask such a question. How could she tell him that Nathan was the best she'd ever had, that he always surpassed her wildest dreams?

"I have no answer for that," she began as her eyes met his. "I can't compare you and him because I have different feelings for both of you."

"I expected as much."

"What you and I have has always satisfied me. You give me so much pleasure. The feelings you just made me feel were so incredible. How can I tell you what I felt deep inside? You worshipped my body so lovingly. I came so hard a few moments ago. I'm here with you because I want to be, not because you have forced me to be. Please accept that my heart is yours." Callia brought the gold and ruby ring up to eye level. "I meant what I said when you gave me this. I'm not going anywhere unless you drive me away."

He nodded as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek before tensing ever so slightly. "Someone is at the door," he stated.

Amakiir reached for his robe as Callia drew the covers over her nude body. A knock sounded rather loudly before the door knob rattled. Donning his robe, he padded softly to the door and opened it, peering outside into the hall to see who it was.

"Welcome back," he purred as he let Delilah in. "It is good to see that you have returned."

"Yes, sweet Delilah, welcome back," she purred as she climbed out of bed and crossed the room.

Delilah's eyes began to sparkle as she moved to embrace Callia. "Well, my darlings, have I a story for you. Come, come. Join me while I tell it."

Delilah ushered both Amakiir and Callia back to the bed. She hastily stripped Amakiir of his robe before joining them on the bed. "First of all, my luscious sweet Callia," Delilah began, "your delicious Nathan is no worse for wear. I did nothing to harm him. He was upset that you had left before he awoke and since you were unavailable to be the recipient of his passion, I gladly filled in for you. He did ask me to give to you what he gave to me when I saw you next."

Delilah drew her into a fevered embrace, bestowing upon her a spectacular kiss. "Mmmm, you taste so good."

"How is Nathan?" Callia questioned, slightly bemused. "And where is he?"

"I'm getting to that, love." Delilah replied. "Nathan is still at the cottage. Like I said, he is no worse for wear. He will be fine. And again as I have said, I have a story to tell."

"Do tell."

"Very well, my sweet," Delilah smiled. "Just as your dear Nathan and I were finishing up, we had a surprise visitor."

"Who?"

"His half elven companion…the one from the market. She walked in on us and was quite angered at what she found. Nathan explained to her what all had happened and reiterated to her that he had more than enough for all of us. When I left the cottage, they were intertwined in the most passionate of embraces. I can see why you favor him. He has stamina like I have never known in a human before. Her anger was quickly replaced."

Callia chuckled, her smile spreading across her face as she drank in the knowledge that Nathan was safe and happy. She caressed Delilah ever so softly.

"And from the looks of your bruised bottom, love, I'd say the half elf wasn't the only one angered. By the Gods Amakiir, did you have to beat her?" Delilah scolded.

"Yes, love, she had it coming. Callia enjoyed it, did you not, my love?" Amakiir retorted as he made a face at her.

"Did I ever?" Callia groaned, rolling her eyes.

Amakiir cleared his throat as he watched Delilah shed her clothing. Despite his frustration at her actions, he begrudgingly admitted to himself that she was very beautiful to look upon and incredibly tempting to boot. "What is in your head, Delilah?"

"Do you not know? Surely you must realize."

He let a 'hmph' sound from his throat. "Arrrrggghhhh, I swear you two are never satisfied! You returned with the sole intent to fuck Callia, didn't you?"

"And you." Delilah grinned as a wicked smile crossed her face. "Please just let us show you how wonderful it can be."

Amakiir turned back to Callia, "Look what you have caused. Delilah never thought of anything beyond fucking her stupid Orcs before you got a hold of her."

"Why is that so bad?" Callia retorted.

"Darling, she showed me how good it could be to indulge in something other than my brutal stupid Orcs. Please, I beg you. I want this." Delilah reached for him and pulled him into her embrace. She sought out his lips and bestowed upon him a sweet simple kiss. Soon his tightly pursed lips had parted and were responding to her as she deepened it. Their tongues met and he wrapped his arms around her, taking her down beneath him. She soon rolled him over onto his back.

"Delilah," he moaned as she straddled him and began to stroke his cock.

"I want to be with you. I want us to reach the pinnacle of pleasure together," she sighed as Callia slipped in behind her, softly stroking her bottom. "Mmmm, yes…ohhhh yes…"

It didn't take long for Amakiir to reach his full aching hardness. He groaned at the ministrations of her hand rapidly stroking him. She pulled her lips from his and sat up straight. "I'm going to take you, irmime."

In that instant she slid his cock into her pussy and impaled herself to the hilt. She cried out as he pumped his hips in rhythm with her down stokes. "Callia," she moaned. "Give him something to satisfy his tongue."

Callia gladly obliged as she straddled his face. "Taste me, irmisse," she groaned as she felt him shove his tongue up into her. She reached for Delilah and embraced her in a soft kiss. Callia's tongue slipped out and into Delilah's mouth while Delilah moved her hand to Callia's breasts. Full and perky. By the Gods, they were lovely. Satiny with pale pink areolas and hard red nipples. They made Delilah's mouth water. She slid down and took one in her mouth. Callia moaned and arched her back, leaning further into Delilah's embrace. She continued sucking and nibbling on her breasts, teasing her nipples with her mouth. Callia felt as if she was in heaven with Delilah's mouth on her breasts and Amakiir's tongue flicking in and out of her pussy. She threw her head back and let out a throaty moan as he captured her clit between his lips and began to nibble ever so gently. Then he started stroking her slit up and down with his tongue, greedily lapping up her juices. He pushed two fingers inside of her, making her moan even louder. Callia's breathing was getting erratic and she knew she was going to explode soon. Delilah bit her nipple, and sucked it hard into her mouth as Callia exploded all over Amakiir's face. He let out a moan as he licked up all her juices. She came again as he finished licking her and returned his attentions to her clit.

Callia collapsed to the side, pulling away from Delilah, and groaned as Delilah continued to ride her lover. She let out a soft moan as Delilah's gorgeous breasts bounced and heaved.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried out, bucking her hips uncontrollably. Amakiir could feel her body clasping against him. Her tightened pussy gripped his cock and her ass pulsed around his finger. It was the most powerful orgasm she had had in all the times she had ever been with him. Her orgasm sent waves of female juices spilling down the length of his cock and over his balls. Amakiir reached back and clutched her ass as he realized that he was nearing orgasm as well. Delilah realized that he was coming as she raised herself up and began riding him harder, smashing her hips down against his. He thrust up to meet her frenzied thrusts and tightly clutched her hips. His cock swelled inside her and he let go completely, releasing a wailing groan. His orgasm gushed inside of her, wave after wave exploding into her gripping pussy.

Delilah collapsed against him, pressing her breasts against his chest. She started kissing his chest, and then moved up to his neck, cheeks, ears, and finally his mouth. The two lovers kissed for a long time, and then he slowly turned to let her slide off of him.

He glanced over at Callia and smiled as their eyes met. "Are you happy, my sweetling?"

"Quite so," she replied as she scooted over to snuggle into his side. "And you, Delilah, my pretty?"

"Never better." Delilah quipped as she plastered herself against his other side, making a sandwich out of him.

"Now shall we rest a while?" Amakiir reached down and drew the quilt over their naked bodies before bestowing a soft kiss on both of their lips.

~*~

Aftermath

Amakiir, Callia, and Delilah remained in Silverymoon for seven more days, four days longer than they had planned, enjoying the city and the pleasures to be had. On the last evening, the three enjoyed a romantic picnic dinner in a park near the Moonbridge, thoroughly enjoying the sensual bond that had developed between them. The sensual atmosphere of the romantic picnic continued as the three lovers finished up and headed back to the inn where they had been staying. As a treat for Callia, who'd been very good since her last punishment a week earlier, Amakiir teleported Jaz'rin to their room to join in on the fun. The foursome indulged themselves in a night of incredible passion.

And while Callia admitted her love for Amakiir, she kept to herself her strong feelings for Delilah. She wanted Delilah to stay with them when they returned to the clan hold and she wanted Jaz'rin to be more than a just an occasional addition to their loveplay. Callia vowed to keep him for their own.

But Amakiir had other ideas. He loved Callia in his own selfish, self serving way. He allowed her the indulgences of Delilah and Jaz'rin, but also kept track of everything Callia had done to displease him. He bided his time carefully, waiting for the right moment to make his displeasure in her known.

All seemed to be normal as the weeks passed since Amakiir, Callia and Delilah returned to the Moonwood. The threesome went about their daily lives much like every one else. Callia even began to notice that Karowyn wasn't frowning upon them as much as he had been. She began to spend time with her older brother and her mother as well. In that time Callia finally learned the truth of her father. His name was Davorin Darksbane and to her utmost surprise, Callia learned she had a twin sister named Cayden. Callia and Cayden had been separated at a very young age by each of their parents. Cayden ended up in Luskan with their father, Davorin and Callia stayed with their mother, Allia. Callia also learned her father was a priest of Bane. Though they held a great love for each other, this was the reason Allia and Davorin could not continue to raise their twin daughters together. Callia mourned the loss of knowing she had a sister, but vowed to go to Luskan to meet the rest of her family. Long had she desired to know the other half of those

Callia began to see a recurring pattern between her mother and her father and her own relationship with Amakiir. She started to realize that though she held a great love for him, they were far too different in the most fundamental of ways. The very things that made them each who they were could never coincide in any peaceful manner. It seemed as if it would be doomed no matter what, for she knew he could not and most importantly would not change his ways. She dwelled on the things that had happened in Silverymoon. How he could be so loving one moment and so hurtful the next. He never had completely explained his relationship with Jaz'rin and how it came to be. She realized that he must not trust her with that knowledge or anything else secretive about him. She knew she must speak to him about this.

It was at this time that their relationship truly started to unravel and Amakiir showed his true nature. He allowed Callia, Delilah, and Jaz'rin a secret tryst of their own. He didn't even stay with them to watch. Callia thought that odd, but gave herself over to the pleasure of being with Delilah and especially Jaz'rin again. She had started to develop more than sexual desires for Jaz'rin. He suited her well. They fit together like a hand and glove. Little did she suspect it was a trap.

It was in that moment they were caught in the act of intense carnal passion by Karowyn, Allia, and Amakiir. They caught her sandwiched between Delilah and Jaz'rin. Amakiir made a show of being enraged while Karowyn glared at her with a look of extreme disappointment and Allia bowed her head and wept for her foolish daughter.