When Callia Met Delilah Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amakiir screamed at her for being a faithless whore, throwing the ring she'd given him back at her, and divulging her behavior while they were in Silverymoon. He related the details of her fling with both Delilah and Nathan and how he had punished her. He informed them of how she claimed to love him, but how she had also admitted to loving her Nathan as well. His tirade went on and on, focusing on her naughtiness, her affair with Delilah and how the two couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other. But when asked how she'd come to be with the dark elf male, Jaz'rin, Amakiir shrugged his shoulders and accused her of dark desires. He divulged how he knew she had enjoyed screwing an Orc and how he knew if given the chance she would have fucked two Barbarian warriors she'd met back at the Golden Oak Inn.

Callia barely kept her anger in check as Amakiir ranted about her transgressions against him and how she'd betrayed his trust. She knew most of what he spoke was true, but what made her the angriest that he hadn't confessed his relationship with Delilah or Jaz'rin…primarily Jaz'rin. She flicked her eyes over Jaz'rin's face, hoping to gauge some reaction, but there was nothing, He was blank and unreadable. Had he been in on it? She shifted her gaze to Delilah, who busied herself pulling on her clothing. She was equally difficult to read, but Callia could tell she was trying not to meet her eyes. Delilah had to be in on it.

Callia knew how vindictive she would look if she charged Amakiir of the same things he had accused her of. She knew he would deny his long-term affair with Jaz'rin or that he had had anything to do with Delilah while they were in Silverymoon. She simply took the blame for it all, admitting to all of it. Callia humbly confessed of her affair with Jaz'rin, telling her family she'd had a secret relationship with him for quite some time. She told them he was her submissive, but he meant nothing to her in the grand scheme of things. She gave a devious laugh as she mockingly recounted how she'd come here with the plans to kill Amakiir. Callia snidely owned up to entering the affair with Delilah because it was the only way to endure Amakiir's foul gropings, that a woman was much more desirable to her than the moon elf wizard. She took great pleasure in throwing the ring he'd purchased for her back at him, declaring that Delilah knew more about pleasing her than he ever would.

Callia continued to laugh at him until she saw his face twist in rage. Amakiir summoned a bolt of magical energy and hurled it at Jaz'rin, causing him to disintegrate into thousands upon thousands of tiny pieces before vanishing into thin air. Next he hurled another bolt at Delilah, reproducing the same results. Callia screamed in anger and lunged at Amakiir, but Karowyn restrained her, informing her she had caused enough of a scene. He calmly told her it was time for her to consider the repercussions of her actions.

She knew what that meant. It was Karowyn's diplomatic way of telling her it would be best if she left the clan for a while. She caught the look of shame on her mother's face before Allia left Amakiir's lodge. It was in that moment she knew Karowyn was right. Amakiir had beaten her this time. She glared at him, leveling a look of promise at him. This was far from over. She quickly gathered her belongings, stuffing them into her haversack. It was far from over, she vowed, and someday she would make him pay. Someday…

THE END (Continues in "The Callia Chronicles")