When Callia Met Delilah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callia removed the strap-on and felt her own dripping thighs soaked with cum from Delilah as well as her own. Curling up on the bed, she pulled Delilah into her arms, cradling the beautiful human.

"Am I right?" she whispered, her tongue tracing Delilah's ear.

"Oh yes...very much so. I never felt anything like that. I've never been fucked like that. You ravished me thoroughly without all the roughness and pain. I'll never be able to get enough." Delilah admitted, offering her kiss-swollen lips up to Callia for more.

"Me either."

Callia felt it wise to hide the things she'd used on Delilah, at least until later on. She knew Amakiir would be furious if he knew what had taken place.

They both decided to take a break and go to the Market like originally planned and quickly helped each other dress.

***

Callia and Delilah spent a few hours browsing the Market. The pair spent their time together laughing and groping at each other when they thought no one was watching. It amazed Callia to find out that Delilah had indeed worked as an assassin. She didn't seem to be the type. She didn't seem cold, vicious, or heartless as most assassins were described. Callia pushed those thoughts out of her head and concluded that one must do what one must in order to survive.

Callia grasped Delilah's hand, pulling her to a stop as she stopped to look at a booth selling gems, jewelry, and pretty gee-gaws. As she examined an amber gem, she noticed someone familiar out of the corner of her eye. Setting the gem down and thanking the proprietor, Callia turned to see her favorite human lover, Nathan, a few booths over.

Nathan, her heart soared. Yet her soaring heart plummeted as she noticed he was not alone. A beautiful half-elven female clung to his side, her hands stroking his body as if they had carnal knowledge of him. Callia scoffed. She knew Nathan well and figured the half-elf did have very detailed carnal knowledge of his body. Nathan was very free with his affections and was known to be a playboy. With a devious grin, Callia pulled away from Delilah, deciding to steal the wind from the half-elf's sails. Nathan was hers and she would make that crystal clear.

"Watch this!" Callia winked at Delilah as she checked her appearance in a polished steel looking glass. Dashing in Nathan's direction, she harnessed the adrenaline pumping through her veins and pounced on him just as the half-elf moved from his side. Callia threw her arms around him, surprising him, and nearly knocking the wind from his body, and wrapped herself around his body. Her arms tightened around his neck as her legs slid around his waist.

"Nathan!" She squealed his name with glee while planting tiny wet kisses all over his face.

"Callia!" Nathan replied as he adjusted to her passionate attack. His own arms came up around her and he returned her kisses, oblivious to who may be watching.

"You're a sight to behold," Callia purred as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "I've missed you."

The half-elf cleared her throat, breaking up the tender exchange. Callia shot her a glance and with a haughty, smug glare unwrapped herself from Nathan's body. "Oh sorry, in my excitement of seeing my luscious darling Nathan again, I must not have noticed you. I'm Callia Blackhawk."

The half-elf shot an inquisitive glance at Nathan before turning her attention back to Callia and spat rather cattily, "My name is Nayanna and I'm sure you didn't see me. You seem to be beyond notice of many things."

Callia sneered at her and ignored the spiteful remark. She fluffed her hair and grabbed Nathan by the hand. "Excuse us!"

She then proceeded to pull Nathan away from his half-elven companion, leading him down the midway of the Market, just out of earshot of his companion.

"Nathan my sweet, I know how you are. We operate in similar ways, but even I am not as possessive of you as she is. Is she special to you?" Callia asked as she threaded her fingers through his hair.

Nathan chuckled, "You know me well. All women are special to me."

Callia shook her head. "I'd expect something like that from you. For a moment, I was worried that you might be lost to me. I have missed you greatly."

"We were just together not too long ago in Waterdeep." Nathan smiled, allowing her to guide him into an alleyway not far from the open market.

"You know I can never get enough of you. I've nary ever found a better lover who can satisfy me like you do." Callia grinned, "Your little companion didn't look too happy that I had my hands on you. Perhaps she doesn't know you as well as I do. She seems far too clingy and unwilling to share your affections."

"You may be right, but there is more than enough of me to go around."

"Does she expect you to change for her?"

"Perhaps."

"But you won't. I know you too well. We are too much alike. I don't think I could change my ways either."

Nathan nodded in agreement. "That's what I like about you. You have no expectations about us," he purred as he pressed her up against a brick walled building.

"To an extent, I do," she corrected him. "I know if we're in the same city, we'll at least spend one night together. We're good together."

"And if I decided I wanted to fuck you here and now up against this wall, would you be satisfied?" Nathan teased, as he nuzzled his lips against her neck.

Callia groaned, "Yes, very."

"That's my girl." Nathan helped her shimmy out of her trouser bottoms and untied the laces of her tunic, exposing her breasts to him. He took much delight in fondling and nibbling on her nipples. She moaned and squirmed at the feel of his mouth on her. Reaching down his body, she unlaced his own trousers and slipped her hand inside. As she felt around, she slid her hand over his largely engorged cock. They both groaned as her fingers brushed its swollen tip.

She eased open her thighs and wrapped her legs around him all the while guiding his cock towards her soaking wet pussy. With a quick shove of his hips, he slid himself in the hilt. Callia let out a squeal. He felt so good inside her. His cock was thicker and longer than Amakiir's, almost as if it was made to perfectly match her pussy. She was on the verge of exploding from the stimulation of his thick cock ramming up against her sweet spot as he controlled his thrusts. She reached down, wrapped her fingers around his hard flesh, and stroked it as he stuffed it up her cunt. Nathan pulled out and slammed back into her, driving his cock even deeper up her cunt.

His hard cock touched every nerve ending inside her pussy. The tightness in her pussy intensified. Her head began to spin as her pussy gripped his cock. Callia bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact as he pounded away. She dug her nails into his back, scratching and clawing. Fighting to prolong her pleasure, she bit into his neck before an explosion unlike any she had ever experienced ripped through her pussy. Callia screamed from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard. Nathan's big cock continued to pound into her repeatedly. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

Her orgasm didn't stop it, just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs.

Nathan grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. His hands went back to her tits, squeezing and pinching her naked beauties. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh and swollen nipples. Their eyes were locked in a lust-filled stare. Callia licked her lips and mouthed the words 'fuck me'. Her breathing became faster. She could feel another orgasm approaching.

Nathan decided it was time to finish with her. He put his hands on the backs of her thighs and lifted. Callia hooked her legs up over his shoulders and pressed against him, widening her thighs, and allowing him even deeper penetration. Callia let out a strangled scream as she felt his cock sink as deep as it possibly could. He grabbed her firm cheeks with his hands and dug his fingers into the cleft between them. Nathan fucked her harder and faster. His balls slapped against her asshole as he pushed deeper into her cunt. Juices poured from inside her and dripped down his balls.

"Fuck me, Nathan. Cum in my pussy. That's it, baby... harder... oh god,

I'm going to cum again... oh shit... that's it... yes... yes...," Callia cried as her nails tore down his back.

Soon Nathan could feel his balls fill with cum and his cock swell inside her twitching cunt. He was almost there... just a few more strokes. He slammed into her hard, then again and again. On the fourth stroke, he could feel hot fluids surge through his engorged cock. He buried himself deep in her cunt. His cock erupted. Nathan let out a loud roar. Hot cum exploded from his cock and filled her gushing pussy. He pulled out and shoved back in releasing another flood of cum deep into her. His seed continued blasting into her cunt and mixing with her own juices until he could feel them seeping out and dripping down over his balls.

With a hefty groan, he leaned against her, pushing her harder up against the wall. "Callia...," he gasped.

He lowered her legs and continued to hold her tight. He couldn't remember the last time fucking a woman felt this good. Perhaps the last time had been with her while they were both in Waterdeep. He sought out her lips and kissed her tenderly, pouring out all the emotions he felt for which he didn't have the words. Callia responded in kind. Something had happened between them. Something she couldn't explain. Drawing back from him, Callia stroked his face. "You never fail to amaze me. That was indescribable, my love."

"I aim to please, my sweetness."

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Delilah standing at the mouth of the alleyway. Callia knew she had been caught and wondered how much Delilah had seen. Getting the inevitable over with, Callia called out for Delilah to join them. She didn't even bother to pull her clothes back on.

"Come to me, sweet Delilah."

Delilah smiled as she noticed Callia's state of undress. "You bad girl...So this is what you've been doing. You could have shared!" Delilah sweetly scolded.

"Never!" Callia retorted as she reached for the beautiful human female and drew her into the circle of both hers and Nathan's arms. "Delilah, my precious, say hello to Nathan."

"Hello, gorgeous." Delilah purred as she took note of how special Nathan seemed to be to Callia. Delilah leaned in and planted a kiss upon Nathan's cheek.

"And Nathan, meet my beautiful Delilah. She has the finest pussy I've ever had the pleasure to fuck." Callia purred as she planted a kiss on Nathan's other cheek.

Nathan's eyebrows rose at Callia's statement. "You have been a bad, bad girl, haven't you? I may have to join both of you next time you fuck her fine pussy."

"I think we'd enjoy that," Callia moaned.

A look flashed from Delilah to Callia. She cocked an eyebrow at her. Leaning in close, she whispered in Callia's ear, "What about Amakiir? You know what he'll do if he finds out."

Callia nodded her head. She did know, all too well. Still Callia chose to live in the moment. She would have Nathan. "Meet us later outside of the Golden Oak when the moon is highest in the sky."

"You know I will. It'll no doubt take me that long to detach Nayanna's ever persistent hands from my cock." Nathan guffawed as he reached down to pull his trousers back up. As he retied the laces, Callia shimmied back into her own clothes.

Delilah cleared her throat as she noticed the half-elf storming down the alleyway towards them. "How dare you drag him off like that?" Nayanna growled at Callia. "Get your hands off him...NOW!!!"

"Why should I?" Callia shot back, as she clamped her hand over his cock.

"Ladies, please. There is enough of me for all of you to enjoy. I will see you later, Callia. Nayanna, if you will, come with me." Nathan bestowed one last kiss upon Callia as well as Delilah before leading Nayanna out of the alley.

Callia watched him walk away, her eyes fastened on his fine ass.

"Was he worth it?" Delilah asked as she shook Callia's shoulder.

"Nathan is always worth it. I'll deal with Amakiir. Please don't tell him."

"I won't, but I can't lie to him if he asks me directly. We share a magical bond, he and I. He may know already." Delilah warned.

With a sigh, Callia finished straightening her clothing and took hold of Delilah's hand. "Shall we return to the inn?"

"Anxious, are you?"

"If there's to be punishment, I'd rather get it over with." Callia wryly stated. She knew if Amakiir knew, there would be hell to pay. Moreover, there would be no way of keeping her rendezvous with Nathan later that night.

***

Upon returning to their room at the Golden Oak, Callia braced herself for a confrontation with Amakiir. She opened the door and noticed he was in one of the overstuffed chairs that sat before the blazing fireplace.

"We're back!" Callia chimed, as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place.

"So I see. Did you have a good time in the Market? Did you come across any interesting buys?" Amakiir asked, as he flicked his eyes over her head to toe.

"The Market was great, but I didn't buy anything. Nothing sparked my interest," she replied as she moved over to him and slid onto his lap. "What about you? Is your business complete?"

"Quite so." His eyes lingered on Callia before glancing up at Delilah. "Did she behave herself with you?"

Delilah chuckled. "Define behave."

Amakiir shook his head. "I should have known better than to leave you two alone. You wreak of sex and cum. You know I'll have to punish you now, don't you? Both of you."

"Amakiir...," Callia sighed. "It was just a bit of fun. She's incredibly sexy and I couldn't help myself. I had to have her."

Amakiir sneered at her before dumping her unceremoniously onto the floor. "You haven't changed, have you?"

Callia scrambled to her feet and walked over to the bed. She sat upon it and motioned for Delilah to join her. Yet she could not take her eyes off Amakiir's face. She glared at him, wondering how much he knew. Did he know she had been with Nathan? Did he suspect her of any other unfaithfulness? Amakiir quickly leaped out of his chair, and strode over Callia. He bore down on her menacingly, a look of outrage plastered across his face. Raising a hand, he delivered a brutal slap to her face. As Delilah rushed to Callia's defense, he hit her with a burst of magical energy that threw her to the floor.

"How dare you come to her aid? You would do well to stay out of this!" Amakiir shouted. Delilah cowered at his wrath and crawled toward a wall. She let a pitiful whimper. "Do not move until I tell you different!"

He then turned his attention back to Callia, who sat on the bed rubbing her stinging cheek. She glared up at him as her rage began to build within her.

"I should kill you." Amakiir gritted out between clenched teeth. "I know what you've been up to."

He grabbed her and threw her into the middle of the bed, slapping aside her hands as she tried to defend herself. Amakiir began to tear her clothes off, ripping them to shreds until she lay gloriously naked before him. His eyes fastened upon the many love bites upon her chest and neck. "I know all about your sordid little liaison with your precious Nathan. Do you not know I have the power to see you no matter where you may be? Did you enjoy it when he fucked up against a wall like a common street whore? I have been highly generous with you. I have given you everything you could desire. I could overlook the fact you fucked Delilah. I knew you would from the moment you laid eyes on her. So tell me. Tell me why you felt the need to betray me. Give me one reason why I should not end your worthless life."

Callia trembled before him. "I love Nathan. I have ever since I met him. When I saw him today, I could not help myself. I cannot begin to describe what I feel when I see him, how my body reacts when he is near me. He is an addiction and I am powerless against my need of him. I had to have him. When he pressed me up against the wall, all conscious thought evaporated and I gave in to my desires. Kill me if you feel the need to do so."

"Perhaps it is he who should be killed." Amakiir retorted.

"NO! Damn you! Leave Nathan alone!"

"You must love him if you defend him with such passion. If only you loved me as much. If only you defended me with such fervor. What should I do with you now?" Amakiir snarled, as he pressed her down to the mattress. His arm crossed her throat, attempting to choke her.

"Amakiir...," she gasped.

"Now you beg? You dare to beg!?!? How dare you fuck someone else!? How dare you give someone else what you will not give to me!? HOW DARE YOU!?!?!"

Callia felt her face turning red then blue as she gasped for air while he held her in that position for several long minutes. "Can't...breathe..."

He released the pressure off her throat and allowed her to suck in a much-needed breath. She gulped the air, filling her lungs full.

"I gave you everything I had to give. I defended you against our entire clan. And this is how you repay me? By betraying me? How dare you!?"

"I told you." Callia whispered. "Let's just end this farce here and now. Yes, we have had a good time together. And yes, I know you felt something special for me. Yes, you wanted me for a long time, but I am not the type to tie myself down to one man or to any one for very long. That is why Nathan and I work so well together. We allow each other to be ourselves and claim no ownership of each other. He is special to me because his own totally free nature calls to mine. I met him shortly after I left the clan hold a few years ago. Our first time together was so incredible. I have no words to describe it. It was incredible in its intensity. He is brilliant in his art of seduction. We parted ways, but the magic of that night stuck with me. A year or more passed before I encountered him again. He sought me out when he heard I was also in Suzail. We shared another incredible night together. Again we parted ways for we both had duties to see to. I had a geas to fulfill for the Crown of Cormyr. We sailed to the Isle of Prespur and there we were delivered a crushing defeat by a Red Wizard of Thay. For two years, our decaying bodies lay within that mountain. It was only when a rich Waterdhavian noble needed a quest completed was I brought back from the brink. For two years, I lie dead. For two years, no one in my family sought to find me. No one in my loving family even cared to find out what had happened to me.

Tears welled up in Callia's eyes. "A stranger brought me back to life. A stranger!? None of you cared. You only care now that you have me under your thumb. You only care because I am your pretty little plaything. After the quest for Lord Wands was complete, and I was free of my obligation to him, I stayed in Waterdeep for a time. It was then I encountered Nathan once more. He inquired as to why I had seemingly fallen off the face of Faerun. He cared as to what had become of me. He spent a week with me. A week of pure bliss. Did you know that after I died on that mountain, I was granted an entirely brand new body? A brand spanking new body! I was whole again, a goddamned virgin all over again. I gave that to Nathan because he is special to me. He is a human and I know his lifespan is an eye blink compared to that of an elf. I knew it would be one of the last times he and I would ever be together."

She choked back a sob. "When I left Waterdeep, I was determined to settle the score with you and the rest of my family. So I was not the dirty little slut you accused me to be that night I attempted to kill you. I had been dead for two years and had only given my new body to one person. A person I still care for. Do you not see? I have only been with Nathan, you and that dirty Orc you forced upon me. Now you know. Now what do you have to say for yourself?"