When Darkness Comes

Story Info
A lively marriage with a darker side than most.
1.2k words
3.96
12.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fang13
Fang13
5 Followers

There is nothing comparable to the feel of my husband's hands, soft and gentle on my skin when we make love, or the sweet, well thought out things he'll say to make me feel special. I love my husband, more than anyone. But when the kids aren't home, I see that glint in his eye, and I feel the anticipation rising inside of me as I watch him pull my collar from its special place-then he is no longer my husband. Then, the Darkness comes and takes over, and the man before me is none other than my Master. And the moment that pink collar wraps around my neck, its white fox fur tickling my skin, I am no longer the responsible housewife and mother-I am His.

I sigh, content as I feel my inner sub crawl out from her hiding place and into the open. Her wide, innocent eyes are just slightly afraid as we watch Master return to the drawer, pulling out the long strip of silk. There will be no foreplay...

My nipples harden as he shoves me onto my back, wrenching my knees onto either side of my head so that he can tie them behind my neck and to my wrists, effectively leaving my ass in the air. The position in itself is painful unless I hold my rear in the air myself.

By now my breathing is heavy, and I can feel my excitement begin to drip down my ass cheek. Master is watching, enthralled as he pulls out the shiny, red, rubber-ball gag.

With an animalistic grin he returns to himself. "You didn't think I'd forget this did you?"

My nipples are aching. I groan knowing what's to come. Obediently I open my mouth, loving the way that Master straps the gag just a little too tight, so that the leather cuts into the corners of my mouth.

Without warning, Master flips me over so that I'm crudely twisted into a doggy style position. He forces his fingers into my ass, dry. It feels like I'm being pulled inside out in such a wonderfully painful way, although the rational side of me is protesting. My rear sways away from him as I cry out in pain, desperately trying to escape this. Master patiently restrains me even more with his other arm before forcing two more fingers in with the others and fingering my ass even harder.

"Do you honestly think that you can stop this, Pet?"

I shiver at the name, doing my best to reply. The most I can get out is a simple "Mnnnnfph..."

He chuckles. "I didn't think so."

By now my pussy is throbbing, but I know that Master plans on saving that for last. He sighs, thoughtful. "Alright, I think I'm done for the moment."

What?

"I'm going to go watch some T.V. or something," he pats my ass before standing up and going back to the drawer and pulling out a huge anal plug and a remote. When did he buy this? I've never been okay with anal plugs, they're too big. And he knows this.

I begin to angrily refuse the new toy, going to far as to throw myself onto my back and do my best to hide my ass from him, though its a little hard to look serious when your tied up and garnished like a pig... I continue to muffle at him as seriously as possible until something much more different than usual happens.

Instead of understanding my break in character as a boundary, he grabs the back of my head threateningly, twisting his fingers in my hair and jerking my head back so violently that it's all I can do to look him in the eyes. Those narrowed, dark, pissed off brown eyes... A part of me crumbles.

"Now, tonight is all about teaching you respect, and proper obedience. Understood? *I* set the boundaries. Not you. And you are going to sit in here and think about that for a while, okay?"

My eyes are tearing up at the sudden harsh treatment, but I nod obediently, rolling back over and doing my best to hold still. Every time my body twitches, Master spanks me-hard. The sting of pain is almost unbearable but my inner sub giggles at her own mischievousness. I gasp in pain-she gasps in delight.

Fed up, Master grabs my hair, pulling it so hard that I'm paralyzed. I cry out just before he manages to shove the scarcely lubed anal plug into my ass, then I scream, my body jerking violently in protest. Mockingly, he pats my ass, and consequently the plug, making me squeak at the sharp pain, before he makes his way out to the living room.

An hour passes.

I can see him from where I am, watching a porno while he teases himself. Without even looking at me he hits a button on the remote he'd grabbed earlier and the plug in my ass begins to vibrate violently. I shriek, surprised and glare over at him, catching him glance at me in the corner of his eye. After a few minutes the vibrating stops.

Another hour passes, during which I've been brought to near-climax several times by him randomly switching on the vibrations and stopping just before I manage to come. It's torture.

Finally, another thirty minutes later, Masters porno ends and he stands up, walking back into the bedroom. I can hardly register this through my daze, uncaring even to the pool of saliva that's poured from my mouth due to the ball gag.

I feel him tugging at the plug as though to remove it, but he doesn't. It's a new kind of tease to feel him pull ever so gently on the one thing I hated only hours before.

"I think I'll leave it in a while longer." He says thoughtfully, before walking over so that he's closer to my head, which he grabs by the strap of my gag, and drags to the edge of the bed, causing the rest of my body to careen onto my side. I stare up at the man I married, love and fear in my eyes as he removes my gag, instructing me to keep my mouth open. "You know what you're doing, don't you?"

I nod, closing my eyes as he slowly pushes his throbbing member into my mouth and all the way to the back of my throat. He holds it there, using his hand to force it in even harder and keep me from moving away when I finally start to panic. He waits a few seconds into my panic before pulling back out, then shoves himself in again just as hard. He repeats this, going harder and faster each time until he's finally fucking my face like he would my pussy. I wiggle my ass, trying to feel the plug a little more as well and he notices.

Within seconds I'm shoved onto my ass, being held up by his hand pulling my mouth onto his cock while he fucks my face relentlessly. Shocks of pleasurable pain shoot through me while I'm bounced around with the plug inside me and I find myself so close to release without even having to touch myself. Its building so quickly I can't-.

He pulls out of my mouth, leaving me to fall onto my back, without finishing.

Fang13
Fang13
5 Followers