When Dave Met Jan Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave has a makeup fetish.
6.5k words
4.59
45.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkman
inkman
44 Followers

Dave is a 32 year old with a secret makeup fetish.

He is long term unemployed, through disability (back trouble).

Jan is his wife, she is 44 years old and the owner / manager of a local beauty salon. She loves Dave but is very worried about Dave's wondering eyes.

As usual Dave was at home resting his bad back and Jan was at work, earning the money that kept the bills paid. He was bored, he couldn't work and found his only interest "the internet" was getting a little stale, until one day he was searching for his usual makeup sites when he came across a site that offered Micropigmentation, semi-permanent cosmetics. Dave was immediately drawn in and started to search for other sites that advertised the service. He couldn't believe that he had never heard of it because there were thousands of sites coming up from every continent in the world. He was hooked and was soon pulling his prick like nobody's business. The days went by and Dave wanked more and more, soon he was spending all day on the computer and virtually no time with Jan.

Jan had noticed a change in him and was worried that he was seeing someone else. She was older than him and lacked the self confidence that she once had. She would always back down if they ever argued, but today was different, she had taken enough, she confronted Dave and demanded to know what was going on or she would leave him. The most almighty row followed and Dave just denied everything, he wasn't seeing anyone, he loved her, he knew the sex life had taken a fall recently, but how could he tell his beautiful wife that he spent most of the day wanking so pictures of makeup. It was a terrible time, Jan wouldn't be fobbed off with just a denial so she started to pack, she had no where to go but she didn't care. She loved Dave but without the trust she couldn't stay.

She got as far as the door before Dave broke down and started to cry.

Dave looked at Jan and cried that if he told her then she would surely leave him. Jan stood firm and eventually Dave took her upstairs to the computer and opened up some of his favourite web sites, he had saved the web address's to sites that offered fiction fem-dom, permanent makeup, and galleries of before and after photos of clients that had eyeliner and lips tattooed.

Jan was distraught, disgusted, she felt humiliated and let down but she also felt relief that Dave had been faithful.

The days passed and eventually they started to speak about his fetish, had he tried wearing makeup, what did he find so appealing about it, what was his favourite cosmetic.

It was a Sunday morning when Jan asked Dave to get ready, she wouldn't tell him where they were going, only that they were going out. After a short drive they arrived at her salon and Dave's heart was pounding. What are you going to do he asked, only to be ignored. Jan's idea was simple, she was going to give Dave his dream of being feminised, but was going to give him most of what the salon had to offer, and she was going to make it as painful and off putting as possible, with the hope that Dave would be put off for life.

Once in the salon she drew the blinds and told Dave to sit at a little table. Once there she started to soak his nails, slowly she manicured his nails, cutting the cuticles off and then started to rough them up, this confused Dave until she said that the acrylic had to have a rough surface to stick to. Over the next twenty minutes she have Dave a full set of very long nails. They passed his own finger tips by at least ½ inch, and then she started to paint them a nice deep red.

Dave couldn't believe what was happening and was soon having his toe nails done with the same treatment, this didn't seem to take as long and soon he had long red toenails. He was told to leave his socks and shoes off because there was no was that he would be able to wear them without breaking a nail.

Next came the wax, First on his legs, it was agony, Dave got excited but hated it and loved it at the same time. He had to roll over so Jan could do the rear of the legs, then she carried on up his back, the back of the arms and then rolled him over and then she started on his chest, his arm pits, the front of his arms and then his groin. Dave was in a state of extreme arousal and also extreme pain, luckily his body's endorphins had long kicked in and he was almost high.

The pubic area was agony, first she trimmed it and then applied the wax, with the first almightily rip he arched his back and slowly lay back down. When the agony of having his pubes pulled out he forgot all about his bad back.

Jan couldn't believe that Dave could take so much pain so she just carried on until he was totally hairless from chin to toe.

Jan picked up the wax again and started to apply it to the centre of his brows, when Dave protested, he knew this would be too obvious and wanted Jan to stop. Jan realised that the only was to make his fetish kill itself was to go all the way, and she decided to remove all of his eyebrows. Once she ripped the strip from hid uni-brow she slowly covered his left eyebrow and again ripped the strip away, she had to repeat the process three times until he was completely bald. She then applied the wax to the right eyebrow and again tore out his eyebrows.

Next she left the room for a couple of minutes and then returned with a trolley, Dave couldn't see what was on the trolley but knew it meant trouble. Jan started to fondle Dave's left ear and then he heard a slight popping noise and realised that she had pierced his ear. Dave told Jan to stop, but again Jan just ignored him, she carried on piercing his left ear until he had six studs in, then she repeated the process on the right ear. Dave's ears felt funny, they didn't hurt yet but he knew they would in the morning.

Jan then started to rub Vaseline above and below Dave's eyelashes then painted on something,

Dave had to keep his eyes closed for twenty minutes until Jan removed whatever she had painted on. Then she again painted something onto his eyelashes and then rolled then up onto a white coloured roll, then she painted them again, Dave was confused, he had not read anything about this procedure and again after about what seemed like twenty minutes she removed the roll's. Next she pulled up a makeup trolley and started to apply cosmetics to his face.

She gave him a slight foundation, rouge on the cheeks, eyeliner, lip liner and a set of high arched eyebrows, and finally lipstick.

When she had finished she told Dave to go to the mirror and tell her what he thought, she secretly hoped that he would be disgusted and see how absurd he looked.

Dave walked to the mirror and slowly looked to the mirror, instead of seeing a man absurdly made up he saw a quite attractive looking female, he inspected every trace of the makeup, the ear rings, the hairless arms and was immediately turned on, he turned to Jan and went to kiss her but she pulled away, Dave grabbed her arm and gently pulled her to him, he told her to close her eyes and then he put his lips to hers and kissed her. He kissed her gently then slowly let his tongue slide in, the lipstick made their lips slide, it was the first time Jan had ever been kissed by someone wearing lipstick before. Jan started to get turned on and before they knew what was happening they had stripped each other naked and were having pure sex on the floor. It was like it was when they were courting, wild, frantic, extremely enjoyable and for the first time in over ten years Jan had an orgasm. Jan couldn't believe what had happened, she went out to humiliate and shame Dave but now she loved the whole idea of a man in makeup.

When they were finished Dave asked how he could remove the nails but Jan said that he couldn't and that he would have to sneak into the house when it was darker.

His ears were very painful that night and he had very little sleep for over a week, they throbbed and throbbed, but eventually calmed down.

The days and weeks passed, Dave only removed the nails when he had to see the Doctor and after would have them replaced when Jan came home. The Doctor started to ask if he was having personal problems or if there was anything he would like to discuss but Dave just acted as though there was nothing wrong and the Doctor didn't pursue it any further.

Dave's eyebrows started to grow back after four weeks and were not as thick as normal. Jan started to leave work early and would search the internet for sites about fem-dom. Dave loved it and really enjoyed the attention he was getting/. Months passed when one day Jan announced that she had signed up for a course on semi-permanent cosmetics, it was very expensive and when she was qualified she would play with Dave if he was lucky, Dave was worried when he heard this because this was so final, there was no turning back once this was done. He kept quiet and thought to himself, pondering what could be done, eyeliner, eyebrows or lips, he began to fantasize again and soon the sex life was non existent again.

Three long months later Jan called Dave to the kitchen and asked why their sex life had stopped, Dave could only keep quiet and act innocent again.

YOU HAVE BEEN WANKING AGAIN!, Jan said,

Dave just looked down and nodded, well needless to say within half an hour he had told her about his fantasies about the permanent makeup, and how he just couldn't help himself. Jan just smiled and told him to get his coat. Twenty minutes later they were at Jan's salon and Dave was laying on the bed.

What would you like Dave? Heavy or light?

Dave was silent.

Thick black heavy eyeliner or just a very slight lash enhancement?

Dave obviously chose the lash enhancement and Jan applied a topical anaesthetic to his eyelids and got the equipment ready.

Dave's heart was pounding, he knew he was trapped, he could leave at any time, but f he did he knew he would lose Jan, and he loved her, so he couldn't leave.

Jan picked up Dave's left hand and he felt Jan wipe something onto the tip of each finger, he could not see what it was because his eyes were closed.

Pick a finger Dave, Jan said, why? he asked. Never you mind was the response.

Dave lifted his index finger up and Jan started to chuckle to her self.

On each of your fingers I have placed a different colour, do you know what colour you have picked? she asked Dave. Dave went quiet, and replied that he was scared, he had changed his mind, he didn't want lash enhancement, he just wanted to go.

You will stop here until we're finished, you have the makeup fetish, so now you will get what you secretly desire. Oh and by the way, the answer was blue, light sky blue.

Dave just lay there, trying to picture what he would look like.

Jan wiped the topical anaesthetic from his eyes and said keep looking up as high as possible, try to look at your eyebrows, and no sudden jerks.

Jan pulled down Dave's eyelid so as to keep it tight and then he heard a low humming noise and then felt a slight pricking sensation as Jan touched his eyelash line. She started in the corner of his eye and very slowly and carefully kept dotting his lash line. Jan started a running commentary as she worked, now Dave the idea of lash enhancement is to make the lashes appear thicker, not solid like eyeliner. If too much is placed in the lash line then you get a solid line and that is not what I am after, I only want your lashes to appear thicker. I normally charge three hundred and fifty pounds for this treatment so you ought to feel pleased that you are getting it for free.

Slowly she traced the one eye and then the other, it didn't hurt, but Dave knew a blue lash line would make him appear as one hell of a freak. He would never be able to leave the house never mind find a job. He felt himself sink into a trance like state, he tried to look at what she was doing but she was too close. Eventually Jan asked him if he wanted anything else done. Dave dare not answer but Jan said oh never mind, I think that having your eyelash line tattooed blue was enough of an experience for one day.

So Dave, are you feeling horny now she asked.

Dave was too dumbstruck to reply, and Jan helped him sit up and handed him a mirror. As he looked in he saw that he had a slightly darker lash line than normal and that it wasn't blue but rather a dark brown that matched his own hair colour. Jan I thought you said, Ssshhhh Jan said, do you really think that I would give you blue eyeliner? And besides once the colour settles on your eyelashes, I don't think anyone will be able to tell its really a tattoo.

Dave was over the moon with relief and as usual the love making was good.

The next three weeks were amazing, the tattoo darkened, scabbed slightly, the scabs fell off and the tattoo started to lighten, it looked good, better than his natural lash line, Dave loved it.

Jan noticed that the more attention Dave received the more the sex improved. She became accustom to seeing him in makeup and even started to wonder what else she could do to enhance her little love partner. Deep down Jan was worried about the age difference and realised that the only way she could feel that Dave was dedicated to her was by giving him what he wanted. He wanted to look female so that is what he will have.

They were watching television, Dave was made up as usual, when Jan started a conversation about lip-liner. Dave loved wearing it but when ever he applied it the lines or border would be slightly out and Jan would have to put it right for him. Would you like permanent lip-liner done Dave? He looked at her and said that he would love to have it done but he couldn't because he would look too odd. Jan leaned over to him and said that she had made a perfect job of his eyelash enhancement and she could do his lip-liner so that it enhanced the border and was blended into his natural lip colour. She did a sales pitch on him and he fell for it.

The next thing he knew was that they were at the salon and he was lying flat out on the chair and Jan was smearing small amounts of pigment onto his lips so that she could find his natural shade. Eventually she was happy that the shade was identical and she made a conscious decision to go a couple of shades darker, she didn't want to hurt Dave but she did want him to always be by her side and she felt that if she slightly feminised him then he would not be able to wander into the arms of anyone else.

She wiped off the topical anaesthetic from his lips, placed the tip if the permanent makeup pen into the ink and started on his cupids bow. She started to give him a slight but noticeable arch, one that would make people look twice. The bow was in place and then she started to follow the contour of his mouth outwards until she reached the corner of his mouth, then she started on his bottom lip and carefully lined that as well. Once all of the upper and lower line was complete she started to blend in the edges, she wasted to make it look as though where the ink and natural lip colour met it was a close a blend as possible. Forty five minutes later she was done, Dave had a perfectly outlined mouth with a slightly exaggerated cupids bow. He had one hell on a sexy mouth.

Dave was passed a mirror and smiled as he saw himself, he liked it, it was a little darker than he expected and the edges were a little sharp but he knew that the colour would lighten and the edges soften. He loved it.

Over the following weeks he kept his new tattoo moist by using lip balm, he watched the tattoo darken even more, scab over and as before the scab's slowly disappeared, the colour lightened and he even began to like the exaggerated cupids bow. The lines however stayed sharp, it looked as though he was wearing lip-liner if you looked closely, but at a distance he looked quite natural. Jan loved it, she knew it was a very good piece of work and began to wander what else she could do to Dave.

As usual the weeks went by, Dave started to apply lipstick more often, he would go for lighter shades, the pinks and light reds, he started to ask Jan if she liked his lip-liner and eyelash enhancement, Jan replied that he looks better now than before, and always encouraged him to wear as much makeup as possible.

Dave asked Jan what else she would like to do to him, Jan just replied that it wasn't up to her to decide, he was the one that would be wearing it for the years to come so it should be him who makes the choice. Just look at yourself in the mirror Dave, you are wearing foundation, cheek blusher, lipstick, full circle eyeliner and your eyebrows are arched and look better than mine. What would you like next, what can you cope with, would you like the lips coloured in, the eyes done or what, what would you like?

Dave just lowered his head for a while, thought, raised his head and said that he would like Jan to do whatever she wanted, Dave was hers to play with as she felt fit.

Dave had given in to his secret hidden desires and it would be left to Jan to see how far it went.

Dave was again on the reclining chair, this time there was no topical anaesthetic. Jan had Dave lie on his back with his head tilted to one side, she started high on his cheek bone, small amounts of ink were being deposited into his cheek, it started high on his cheek bone and swirled down diagonally following his bone line and ending high above the corner of his mouth. Dave wasn't expecting to have blusher tattooed on, but he didn't complain. Jan worked for some time on the one side, for over an hour. Eventually she tilted Dave's head to the other side and started again. Again Dave couldn't see what it looked like, he just felt the needle keep stabbing the pigment into his skin, he had a long time to think and from what he had read on the internet he knew that the pigments would fade after four or five years and would need touching up. He made himself believe that if anything went wrong he would only have to wait six years for all of the pigment to fade away to nothing.

As Jan worked he started to paint a mental picture of what it would look like when she was done, a nice faint rosy tint. It would it be darker to start with and fade to almost nothing later as the pigment settled.

Dave was getting so horny it was indescribable how he felt, his prick was hard and it just kept pulsating on its own as if it wanted to come.

Now lets see the handy work Jan said and Dave straightened his face, carefully Jan eyed up the sides for comparisom and soon Dave was laying down again only to have more ink tattooed into his cheeks. This was repeated several times until eventually Jan said "okay, that's done", and applied a creamy substance to his cheeks, then placed gauze material over his cheeks and taped it into place. The cheek area is a large area to cover so I am covering it to stop it drying out too quick and also to let the blood clot so the surface is sealed and you don't get an infection.

It was later that night that Jan allowed Dave to see her latest creation, she carefully lowered the gauze and washed his face clean. Dave looked in the mirror and stared at himself, his cheeks were bright red and looked like the blusher was painted on. The ink Jan had used had been quite dark to start with but the blood on the surface of the skin was making it look extremely bright. Jan held his hand and said not to worry, when it settles it will look very good.

Dave just stood there staring at himself in disbelief, all of a sudden he noticed how the eyelash enhancement gave him a darker look around the eyes, the lip-liner made his lips jump out and now his cheeks made him look like he had been made up be a back street prostitute. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he was confused, but he was happy and sad at the same time.

Over the following days his cheeks scabbed over, he tried to keep then moist but they just kept on drying out, and the scabs just kept on cracking. Dave was warned that if the scabs crack or are picked at then the pigment might pull out and he will have uncoloured areas. As the remainder of the scabs fell off Dave noticed quite large areas of uncoloured skin in his cheeks, the tattoo itself lightened and ended up a nice light rosy pink shade, It looked as though he had a healthy glow to his face, the tattoo itself was a work of art except for where the ink had been lost. Dave tried covering the area with blusher but it kept playing on his mind, eventually he asked Jan to re-colour the area, but Jan explained that the original colour was mixed by herself and if she tried to match it then there was a very strong chance that it would be different in shade and where the tattoo overlaps there would be twice the amount of pigment so there would be an even darker shade around the new tattoo, and this would make it stick out even more.

inkman
inkman
44 Followers
12