When Deployment Ends... Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple reunites after seven months apart.
1.4k words
4.41
11.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for my boyfriend a month before he got back from deployment.

I've waited so long for this. I fidget as I wait for the buses to arrive, trying to look casual by leaning up against the side of my car. I look around at all the families, kids are everywhere. I make a mental note of the ones that are not wearing coats. The buses pull up and the atmosphere changes – you can taste impatience in the air as the crowd moves toward the buses. I tense, but stay near my car – figuring it will be easier to find you that way. Agonizing seconds tick by before the doors on the buses open. The first men get off the bus slowly, engulfed by people. I study each face carefully as the people crawl off the buses – a couple of times thinking it is you only to realize I am mistaken. As more buses open their doors I am suddenly lost. People are walking towards the buses, away from the buses; I stand stationary studying the crowd intensely – searching for your face. I grow more anxious as I search for you. Finally, I spot you walking towards me, maneuvering through the crowd. I break into a smile as our eyes meet and run towards you. I hit you like a ton of bricks – leaping into your arms. I bury my face into your neck – breathing in the smell I have missed so much! You hug me tightly to you and I feel your face pressed against my neck as well. We hold each other like this for a long moment, before pulling away to kiss. Tears glisten in my eyes as we kiss, softly at first then deeper. Your hands rest on my waist, my hand on your arm and the other on the back of your head as I pull you closer. I love the feel of your body as it presses against mine and for a moment I have to remind myself that there are children present.

We get into the car, which takes forever to get out of the parking lot because of all the people. In the car you tell me about the flight and we decide we'll go get your truck. I take you to the place to get the key, and then we drive back to the lot where your truck is. You unlock the gate, and even having you out of my company for that long is agonizing. You shut the gate after I drive in and I drive you to your truck.

I wait as you cut the wires that hold the cover down – I can't wait to get you home. I go to help you pull the front of the cover off over your truck and you pull me closer and kiss me, tentatively at first but then I melt in your arms. All I can think about is how much I've missed kissing you. You do the thing where you flick your tongue in and out of my mouth and I absolutely dissolve – my heart racing. I press my chest against yours, kissing you more fiercely now. I kiss you so hard your back is pressed against the still covered truck. When I start to unbutton the first button on your shirt you stop me, pushing my hand away, but still holding it in yours. I watch a sly smile spread across your face (oh god I've missed that dimple!) and you turn and lift the cover so you can open the door of the truck. You hold the door open for me and tell me to get in. I crawl in carefully, you crawl in behind me. The cover falls back in place after you – leaving us cloaked in semi-darkness. I smile as you lean in to kiss me – doing the torturous tongue thing that you do. This time you don't brush my hand away as I undo the buttons on your shirt, slowly working down, exposing the t-shirt underneath. Even in the dark, with a t-shirt covering you I can make out your chest muscles, your thick arms envelope me and pull me closer, my chest pressed against yours. I tug on the back of your shirt, trying to get it down off your arms, which are still wrapped around me. You smile and help me take your shirt off, taking the t-shirt off in one fluid movement.

For a moment all I can do is stare at you. Your perfect face, the way your skin is so soft, your thick chest and strong arms – I've missed everything about you so much. I tear up thinking how happy I am to be with you again. I lean in, kissing you slowly again, enjoying the feeling of running my fingers over your bare arms and chest. It feels like an electric shock passes through me as you pull me closer to you, your skin feels hot against me. I kiss you faster, simultaneously struggling to undo your belt. Your hands run across body, the back of my neck and through my hair. You lock your fingers in my hair and pull back gently, forcing my head back so you can kiss my neck and ears (curse you for not forgetting about my ears!). I pull away from your torture and loosen your belt, undoing the buttons and zipper. I kiss my way down your chest, slowly flicking my tongue as I make my way down. You try to slide your hand down my dress, but I slap your hand away. I slap your hand again when you try to run your hand up my leg – I want this to be all about you.

I tug impatiently at your pants and boxers; you smile as you lift your ass so I can help pull them down. I kiss where the elastic was, tracing intricate patterns with my tongue as I work my way down. I bypass your cock entirely, working my way down. Gently, slowly, I lick your balls – first with just the tip of my tongue, but when I hear your breathing get deeper I start licking using my whole tongue. Licking all the way up and down, all over the left one, then up over the right, then back. Your fingers wind through my hair and your breathing gets faster, small moans escaping your mouth. I lick up the bottom of your cock, swirling my tongue back and forth as I work my way up. Slowly, I flick the head of your cock with my tongue, my eyes rising to meet your gaze. I lick the head, slowly guiding it into my mouth with my tongue. I close my lips around the head of your cock, twirling my tongue around it. After it's wet I slowly slide a little in my mouth, pulling back, then pushing slightly more in.

I listen to you moan – I love hearing you when I give you head. After I finally get all of you in my mouth I slide up and down it a few times, flicking the underside with my tongue. I hear your heavy breathing and barely audible "that feels amazing babe". I smile to myself and continue sliding the full length of you in and out of my mouth. I'm out of practice – my jaw aches with the effort. After a moment, I pull back and use my hand to stroke you. I stretch my jaw and lean down to tease your balls, using short, quick flicks of my tongue. After about 30 seconds I lean up, pushing your cock deep inside my mouth again. I bob my head up and down, gradually quickening the pace. My saliva is dripping down your shaft and I use my thumb to rub it over your balls, massaging them while I suck on you. Your moans intensify until I feel your back arch, muscles tight, and a warm explosion in my mouth. I eagerly swallow – listening to you moan in ecstasy and my flicking tongue catches every drop. Taking my hand I stroke your shaft, getting the last drop out and leaning down to lick it off. I pop the head in my mouth and you stop me - I forgot how sensitive you become once you've cum. Slowly, I kiss my way up your chest – your breathing starting to slow. And lean against your arm, curling into your bare chest...so happy you're mine.