When Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,289 Followers

I missed her return call when I was in a meeting the following morning. It just basically said that she'd call later.

Carol had dinner on the table when I returned home just before 6:00.

"I hope you like meat loaf, the kids wanted hot dogs but I figured you'd want a little more than that."

We had a pretty decent meatloaf, green beans, baked potatoes and my favorite, double chunk chocolate chip cookies for desert. As I sipped on a glass of wine Carol, like her mother, started on about Randy. When I'd heard about enough I stopped her.

"If she's so damn perfect, why isn't she here with her family instead of who knows where in New York?" That took her by surprise.

"She's taking care of business. You should be proud of what she's accomplished. There's no stopping her now, they'll probably want her to do a novel next. Can you believe it?"

"No I can't," I replied getting another glass of wine. I know I had blood dripping down my throat from biting my tongue as Carol talked on and on as she got the kids ready for bed.

"Well, they'll sleep good tonight and mom will be over around 7:00 tomorrow morning," she said with a smile.

"Thanks Carol, I really appreciate your help."

"No problem Steve, you can call on me anytime," she told me.

I had my third glass of wine after Carol left and realized there wasn't jack shit on the television. I fired up the computer and checked on e-mails and surfed the net before calling it a night. Like the night before I called Randy's hotel room and her cell phone but got just her voice mail.

"Just me again. I guess I'll see you tomorrow when I get home from work." Short, sweet and right to the point. By now she knew I was pissed by her lack of response. It seemed obvious that she didn't care or was too busy doing whatever she was doing in New York. I wanted my old wife and life back.

Tuesday morning was like any other, except for the fact that my mother-in- law was late, says she overslept, which made me late to work. Being high up enough on the food chain I wasn't in any trouble, but it was an annoyance just the same. I rescheduled my budget meeting and had to call back two missed calls from people I needed information from. All in all, not a great start of the day.

Everything got done, like always, and by 5:30 I was on my way home. Checking my phone I saw that I still had no return phone call from Randy, which for the second day in a row got under my skin. I wasn't looking forward to tonight and kind of wish that I had somewhere else to go instead of home.

For the second day in a row, dinner was on the table when I got home. This time however it was Randy who greeted me instead of my mother-in-law. The only thing she said as I walked through the door was that we'd talk later when the kids were in bed.

"No use ruining the whole night," so I changed, tracked down the kids and had at least a little fun before dinner. Spaghetti, one of the kid's favorite, was the meal of the night and after dinner we watched the cartoon movie, Cars, for about the twentieth time. After changing for bed, I read them a story and kissed them goodnight. They were tired, I was tired but my night was just beginning.

"No use putting this off any longer," I said to myself as I looked for my wife. I found her stepping out of the shower just as I walked in. "Randy, I just want to know..." is all I got out of my mouth before she covered my lips with hers. Still dripping wet, she moved her lips across mine as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I forgot about the conversation we were supposed to be having as I pulled her body tight into mine.

My clothes were soaked as we undressed me before falling onto the bed. It had been forever since she had been the aggressor. With her on top, she was making sure that we were going to do it her way, at least the first time.

I love her breasts, I really do. Not too big or small, she looks great braless in a dress, but they look much better in my hands as I feasted on her nipples. Working both at the same time, I got her nipples hard as she rubbed her pussy onto my now erect cock.

I watch as she moved her pussy slowly all the way up and then down leaving a glistening trail of fluids coating my dick. The next time, she reached down, raised it up slightly as her pussy engulfed it in one smooth motion.

I pushed up, making sure I'm all the way in, as I met her every stroke from that point on. When she ground her pussy hard onto my dick; I pushed up with all my might as I continue to play with her breasts.

With my right hand, I used my thumb to caress and massage her hard clit as it and her pussy continue to engulf my shaft. There is more than enough lubrication as she continued to hump me as I gave her a little extra stimulation.

Who got off first I haven't a clue. All I know is that I grabbed her hips and did my best to lift her on and off my dick as I could feel myself getting ready to shoot. The first load was huge and the next two weren't bad either as I gave up everything I'd stored up for the past month. With her eyes closed, she'd fell forward onto my chest and was still pushing back onto my now empty and shriveling cock.

Randy rolled off onto the bed next to me as she reached out pulling me to her. With her head nuzzled in my chest we lay like that for the better part of ten minutes before moving or even saying a word.

"Would you believe I'm sorry and that I've been acting like a spoiled prima donna who got caught up in everything they were telling me," she said resting her head on my chest as she looked into my eyes asking for forgiveness. "They kept telling me how great I was and how far I can go with my talent and I guess I forgot to look back to make sure you were there. When I finally realized you weren't, I got scared. After you and the kids, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. For once in my life, I feel like I've done something, by myself, for us. I know I've been a pain in the ass at times but in the long run it will all be worth it."

"Randy, but at what price? From now on, are you going to be living in the den and letting the rest of us fend for ourselves? I need a wife, the kids need a mother and if it means giving that up, I don't give a damn about the money or the fame; you'll be by yourself, is that what you want?"

"Oh course not, but you have to be flexible to. Remember, I supported you when I quit work to be a housewife and now I need you to help me realize my dream. Don't you see, it can be a win win situation for the both of us?" she said never taking her eyes off mine. "However, if you want me to stop, I will if it means that much to you but I'll probably end up resenting you for it."

I was screwed. If I told her no, I'd be an un-supporting asshole but if I said yes, there were sure to be a lot of changes I wasn't going to like. I took the high road.

"We both have to agree that if it gets out of hand we scale it back. I don't any what if's, or should have's down the road. We keep either Friday or Saturday night open for date nights, and review on a monthly bases how the two of us are doing. I love you and this family to death and I won't give up either without a fight. Do you agree?"

With her all over me again, kissing me and trying to feel my tonsils with her tongue, I think that was a yes. We talked for another twenty minutes before I got hard again and we decided to make use of Mr. Happy again.

We spent the rest of the week making a tentative schedule of who did what, when and with whom. Her mother and sister also said that they would pitch in and help when needed.

"This just might work," I said to myself as we reviewed it together.

Our next tiff came when Randy announced that she needed to hire an agent.

"Steve, I'm at the point of needing someone to look out for my interests." She told me they normally take off between five and ten percent.

"Why don't I be your agent," I suggested the following night after dinner. "I'm smart, I've got a good business head and we'll save the commission. I know of a lot of other ways you can repay me for my services," I said trying to grab her.

"Steve, what do you know about the publishing business? Do you know how many books you have to sell to be put on the best sellers list?" She raddled off a number of other questions I didn't have a clue about; I guess she was right.

Together we picked an agent and negotiated an increasing commission scale based on the contracts he would bring in. However, now it wasn't just a hobby, it was a full time job and she had to produce on a schedule. It wasn't as much fun as it had been before and it wasn't long before the stress started to build and our agreements went flying out the window.

"Hon, it's almost 2:00, aren't you ever coming to bed?" I asked as I tracked her down after not finding her in our bed when I got up to go to the bathroom.

"I just need to finish this chapter. Go back to bed and I'll see you in about a half hour."

"You're working too hard, babes," I said kissing the top of her head. "Remember, a half hour," I said as I made my way back up stairs. Her half hour turned into two hours as she fell asleep at her desk.

"You're pushing yourself too hard. You're not eating, you're sure as hell not sleeping and you're starting to look a little rough around the edges," I told her. "I'm getting worried about you."

"The first draft is almost done and after that it should be a walk in the park compared to the last couple of months, " she told me. "So just back off a little, let me finish and we'll be back to normal." That didn't happen and we started drifting further apart.

The rewrite took two more months and the publisher sent Randy a young editor, Dan, to work with her on the final changes. I could hear them in the den either arguing or laughing until all hours of the night. Within two weeks it was done and sent to the publisher. That night we all went out to dinner to celebrate. I'm not much of a dancer and when Randy asked if I minded if she danced with Dan I thought nothing of it. They weren't bumping or grinding on the dance floor and on the second slow song I did cut in to dance with my wife.

We had great sex that night. Randy was a little tipsy and we hadn't done a thing for the last two months. Because of her schedule, our date nights were now a thing of the past but she promised for the tenth time it would get better.

I don't think we could call what we did that night lovemaking. I ravished her twice and we hardly even kissed which was something we'd done for hours in the past. The first one was something like a slam bam thank you mam and I ate her pussy until she came twice the second time. It became nothing more than sex between two people, and although it was good sex, I missed the lovemaking sessions of the past. After one session I tried to explain to Randy what I was feeling but she said I was making too much of it and to just go with the flow.

I didn't go with Randy on her next trip to New York. I was busy with work and had basically become the primary parent and caregiver. I asked her to call when she got there, and every night when she got in but like last time she didn't. I trusted my Old Randy, but I wasn't too sure about the New Randy. I used to think that she would never cheat on me but now, by herself, in New York and with a few drinks under her belt I wasn't so sure.

She was gone for four days and came back physically exhausted.

"We went non-stop from the time I got there. Everyone thought the book was fantastic and I was even interviewed by a reporter from one of the literary magazines," she said proudly. We went out to dinner every night and Dan, Gary and I spent most of the nights going over my outlines for my next two books."

"Next two books," those words now resonated in my brain. "Hon, I thought you were going to take some time off after you finished this one. The kids and I hoped that we'd all go up to the mountains and have a little fun for change."

"We can still do that as soon as I get my outlines done. I found that on my last one, the better prepared I am the easier the first draft will go. This way it won't take me three months like the last time," she said sipping on her second glass of wine. She was now having one with dinner, a couple more during the evening and one more before bed.

"Well, I've rented the cabin from June 6th through the 11th. It's on a beautiful lake and it even comes with a speed boat," I said trying to sound excited. "If you want, you can see pictures of the cabin and lake on their website," I told her trying to draw her in.

"Steve, that won't be necessary. I know you wouldn't rent a dump and I know we're going to have a great time. Maybe we can sleep in and reconnect, if you know what I mean," she said smiling.

We were at ten days and a wakeup until our vacation when it happened.

"They don't like my first three chapters and are suggesting I rewrite them," said an angry Randy as she paced back and forth with a glass of wine in hand. "It's a damn love story but now they say there isn't enough sex in it. Normal people don't do it ten times a day, hell look at us," she said fuming.

"Yeah, look at us," I said under my breath. "If I'm lucky, I get a whiff maybe once a month," I thought to myself not wanting to hear what was coming next.

"I'll just revise them a little, add in what I have to and maybe that will appease them," she said out loud. It shouldn't take me more than two weeks."

"Randy, we're leaving in less than two weeks and it's too late to change the date," I tried to explain to her.

"No problem, I'll bring my laptop and finish on our vacation. That way when I finish, I can e-mail Dan the changes to review and he can forward the chapters onto the publisher; piece of cake."

"God I hope so, we really need this time alone together," I replied with a concern in my voice.

"Don't worry, nothing is going to ruin your vacation."

I guess red flags should have gone up when she phrased it, 'my vacation' but it didn't sink in. True to her word, Randy brought her laptop and did the revisions while the kids and I were on the boat, fishing or sight seeing through one of the old mining towns. Like always I cooked all the meals, cleaned up and took care of the kids while my author wife typed away.

"Randy, put that damn laptop away," I finally yelled at her after the kids were put down for the night. "You're either typing away on your damn book or too drunk to bother with us, why did you even bother coming in the first place?" I asked a surprised Randy. "If you don't want to be here, just say the word and I'll put you on a damn bus back home," I told her now totally pissed.

"Back off Steve, I told you I needed to get this done. I said it would take me about two weeks, so excuse me if I missed it by a couple of days. You don't have a clue what it takes to put something like this together. It's not like going to work everyday and doing the same thing day in and day out. I have to use my imagination and be creative in order to make it work."

"So you're saying a monkey can do my job? Is that what you're insinuating?"

"I never said that, it's just that I'm creating something out of nothing, not just filling sales orders."

"Those sales orders pay my salary and put food on our table," I shot back.

"How about the money I bring in now? I don't think a $20K book advancement is chump change, do you? How do you think we paid for this vacation? Do you think it was just your salary? I think not."

We weren't getting anywhere and we were now throwing zingers at each other.

"Randy, I just think it's high time you spent some quality time with your family, that's all," I told her.

"I will when I finish this, so until then back off and let me finish. The longer you're on my case the longer it's going to take me," she said in a condescending tone.

"Fuck you and fuck your book," I said walking towards the bedroom. Thank God, there was a lock on the door because if she'd started in on me again about her almighty book I would have lost it.

"Steve, open this door right now," she yelled outside the door but I put pillows over my ears so her whiny voice was muffled. "Fine, have it your own way," were her final words as I now enjoyed the quietness of our secluded mountain cabin. Believe it or not, I slept like a baby after getting all my anger out and off my chest.

I heard the kids and noticed it was half past eight and I assumed they were hungry. So I got my ass up and walked into the kitchen where they had the refrigerator wide open.

"We want pancakes and sausages," they told me in unison.

"All right guys, pancakes it is," I replied looking around for Randy without much luck.

As we were just finishing breakfast I saw her emerge from the spare room.

"At least queen mother looked rested."

I took the kids out on the boat, didn't waste my time asking Randy if she wanted to come. We ended up fishing by one of the islands.

"It sure is peaceful here and the sights were something out of a postcard. Too bad my wife didn't come along but hell, she hasn't been with us for over a year," I said to myself pulling up the anchor to head back to the cabin.

Randy was waiting on the dock for us when we got back.

"I just want to let you know I'm finished," she said in a snotty tone.

"And that's supposed to make a difference to me? We're packing up tonight and leaving at first light to go back home, I hope you enjoyed our vacation," I said walking right by her.

We had the same sleeping arrangements as the previous night and by 8:30 we were on the road heading home. I could hear the kids in the back seat watching a movie on our portable DVD player, but it was deathly quiet in the front seat. We stopped twice for gas, potty breaks and hit home just before six that evening. I brought in the bags while Randy dragged in two tired kids. By 8:00 they were sound asleep and I was unpacking my clothes in my new room.

"Why are you putting your clothes in this closet," Randy said as she watched from the door.

"Because I need some time away from you before I say something I won't be able to take back."

"Would it help if I said I was sorry?"

"Not really, I've heard that song and dance too many times before. So you do what you want, I'll do the same and we'll meet together with the kids in the center."

"Steve, you're taking us down a shaky path, come back to our room and we'll talk about it," a concerned Randy now pleaded.

"And what will that accomplish? I've talked until I'm blue in the face but nothing changes. We started off with an agreement between the two of us, what happened to it Randy?"

She was now quiet looking at everything and anything so she would have to look me in the eyes.

"Steve, in two weeks I have to go back to New York for two days," she started before I interrupted.

"When where you going to tell me, or were you going to leave a note on my pillow? Well, I guess it really doesn't make much difference; you haven't really been here in the last year and a half anyway. And don't worry, I won't be calling to see how you're making out, you're never in your room anyway."

"What's that suppose to mean?" was her fiery reply.

"It just seems odd that every time I tried to get a hold of you, your phone was either turned off or it went right to voice mail. Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?" I said walking to the door and closing it on her.

"You son of a bitch, I've never been unfaithful," she screamed through the door.

"I wonder if this means I'm not getting any lovemaking tonight?" I said as I climbed into bed.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,289 Followers
12