When Hearts Meet

Story Info
Lovers meeting for the first time.
2.4k words
4.33
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into your store. We have never met. I am wearing a short black sundress, my shoulders bare. The dress is low cut, showing the tops of my ample bust. You are standing behind the counter, you smile. I feel your eyes travel over my body. My heart beats faster, I feel a flush creep up my face as I think how handsome you are. Neither one of us speaks; our eyes say it all, as we gaze at each other. The only sound is the radio and the raspy sounds of our breathing. I walk towards you and hold out my hand, smiling

I say "Come with me sexy!" You take my hand and pull me close for a kiss.

You whisper softly like a caress, "Carrie?"

Smiling I say, "Come with me."

Pulling you closer I stretch up and slide my lips over yours, wrapping my arms around your waist. I feel your hands rubbing up my spine, and kneading my shoulders.

Moaning into your mouth, I arch into your body, pulling my mouth away I whisper in a raspy voice, "Nice to meet you too!" You chuckle as you kiss me again, then pull me deeper into your arms for a long hug.

I gaze into your eyes, and whisper again, "Come with me, there is something I want to show you!"

You take my hand and allow me to lead you outside. The sun is hot and shining, reflecting off of the parked cars. We cross the street and walk side by side, heading down to the sandy beach. We walk along the beach, holding hands. Past men, women and children playing with dogs and Frisbees.

We reach a shady secluded spot, the trees and rocks hiding us from anyone. I let go of your hand and walk to the water, dipping my toes into the pounding surf. I turn to look at you, you are smiling, and your brown eyes twinkling; you open your arms to me. As I walk towards you I reach down and grab the hem of my dress, pulling it over my head in one swift motion. I hear the breath catch in your throat, as I stand naked before you. Your eyes travel over my body, stopping at my breasts, your hands come up, cupping them and lifting their weight. Bending your head, you flick your tongue across my right nipple as your fingers gently play with the left one. As you take my nipple into your mouth I close my eyes and whimper from the feeling. Your tongue twirling around the nipple, your hot mouth sucking greedily, I feel my legs weaken as they begin to shake. Feeling my body shaking you lift your head and look into my eyes, smiling you set me back away from you as you peel your shirt off over your head. You undo your trousers, slide them down your long legs and kick them away. My eyes darken with desire as I gaze at your body, so beautiful. So evenly tanned, I smile know you have been sun baking in the nude. My mind pictures this I feel my heart race. You step over and pull me into your arms. Your thigh nestles against my pussy, your throbbing arousal presses hotly into my belly. I rub my wet pussy against your leg; you feel my juices soaking your leg. Our lips meet, our hands roam over each other's bodies, teasing and learning what pleases the other. We slowly sink to the hot sand, feeling it cling wetly to our hot sweaty bodies. You lean over me, tracing your lips along my neck, your fingers making circles around my nipples. I feel the heat from your breath as your lips slide lower and lower.

My nipples are pointing in hard little peaks, your lips finds one, and softly you flick your tongue across it. I moan from the feel. My nipple swells more, grows harder and aches almost painfully. Your cock is pressing against my thigh, so thick and hot. I can feel the moisture from your precum oozing out the end and onto my leg. I slide my hand down your chest between our hot, sweaty bodies. Down to the end of your cock, and trace my finger over the end, softly just like a kiss. I feel your cock jump, your lips suckle, your breath fan across my breast and the hot sun shining down. I catch the drip of precum that is oozing on your cock, on the tip of my finger. I close my hand around so as not to loose it and pull my hand from between our bodies. You lift your head, gazing into my eyes; I see the questions forming in your eyes. You miss my fingers and want them back touching your cock. I lift my hand and open my fingers, showing you the treat that I have found. You smile and I hear your breath catch, as I flick my tongue out and catch my treat with my tongue, moaning and licking my lips afterwards.

I smile, "Mmm, you taste so good," I whisper. Your eyes go glassy with desire, stronger then before your cock jumps against my thigh, looking for attention, causing more precum to ooze and drip on my leg.

"I need my cock inside you," you whisper with a raspy sexy accent.

"Yes soon," I whisper back, smiling deeply.

"Now, got to have you now," you demand. Your hand moves downward, softly caressing as it does. You reach my freshly shaven pussy, cupping it in your hand and sliding a finger just inside to flick over my swollen clit. My hips buck, and I moan your name as you flick your finger against my clit, over and over. Chuckling you whisper, "Now I said!"

"Yes, yes now," I moan in return.

You spread my legs wider with your knees, running your fingers back and forth over my clit. Then grasping your cock you slowly slide into me. Your cock is so hot, I moan as I feel you slide in deeper. Looking down into my eyes you slowly smile, then lean forward and capture my lips in a long kiss. Gently and slowly you start to rock your hips, your body dancing with mine, as I arch up to meet you. I feel your hands caressing my breasts, gently playing with my nipples, rubbing and fondling them. I thrust my hips up towards you, panting; I wrap my legs around your waist. Your hips move faster as you pick up the pace. I can feel your breath on my neck, then your lips as you trail kisses down along my neck and across my shoulder. Your lips leave a trail of fire running down my body. I shiver from your touch and run my hands down your back. Kissing and licking your way down to my breasts you bite my right nipple, just hard enough to get my attention. I whimper and buck into you, the fire spreading through my lower body. I begin to shake; your thrusts become more urgent, more demanding. My heart racing, my breath is uneven, my eyes close and I toss my head from side to side. I start to swear; you chuckle and grab my hips, thrusting harder and faster. The world spinning as I crest over the top, gripping your shoulders as I cum. You lay your head on my shoulder; we rest until our hearts slow down. Minutes have passed; it feels so nice lying with you on the beach.

You say, "We need to wash up."

Climbing to your feet you hold out your hand, smiling at me. I take your hand and you help me to stand on still unsteady legs. Still holding my hand you lead me to the water. We splash each other, laughing and playing. You swim. I stay closer to shore, as I am not a good swimmer and the waves are too much for me. I watch you gliding gracefully through the water, powerfully swimming then stopping and wadding towards me.

Taking you by the hand I guide you out of the water. The sun is hot and our bodies dry quickly. There is no breeze to stir the leaves on the trees. It is so dam hot, we can feel the sweat start to develop and cling to our bodies again. I pull you to a shady spot under a big old oak tree; the grass is soft on our bare feet. I have you stand with your back to the tree.

"Don't move and close your eyes," I demand.

Smiling at me and winking you close your eyes. I walk back to our clothes, quickly searching and finding a long soft satin scarf I had hidden in the pocket of my dress. As I walk toward you my heart starts to pound harder. I think about your smile, your touch, how much I am enjoying our time together. Then I see you, standing under the tree, your cock standing proud against your belly. Your head is tilted back and you are smiling. Standing at your side I lean up and run my tongue across your lips.

"Trust me?'' I ask.

"I do," you reply.

I lift up your right hand and gently tie the scarf around your wrist. Then walking around the tree and pulling your arms gently back, I hear you moan in anticipation. My legs feel shaky as I wrap the scarf around your left wrist. Then stepping back I look at you.

"Now open your eyes, " I demand.

Grinning you open your eyes, I feel them roam my face, then travel down my body. I see the desire in your eyes that is reflected in mine.

"You are mine now, to do as I wish with," I say smiling at you.

Your cock jumps at my statement and you moan, "Yes!" So softly I can barely hear.

I walk closer to you and trail my lips across your chest. Gently nipping and sucking on your flesh. Twirling my tongue around your nipple and gently biting down, I hear you moan. I feel your hips thrust towards me; your cock brushes my thigh. I straddle your leg and run my wet pussy across your thigh. My juices make your leg slick and they start to run down your leg. I hear you suck in your breath quickly, and then exhale slowly. I start to slide my lips along your flesh, stopping to dip my tongue into your belly button.

I feel you arch your hips upwards against me straining against the scarf and moaning, "Please."

Lifting my head I look into your eyes. They are cloudy with desire, the pupils huge and shinny. Running my tongue down the hairs from your belly button to your shaft, I lean back and look up at you.

"Please what?" I ask.

Looking down at the precum about to drip off of your cock. Dipping my head I run my tongue across the end of your cock, catching the drip before it falls. I hear you gasp, and you grind your hips toward my mouth. I lift my hand and gently steady your hips.

"Please what?" I demand. "What would you want me to please?"

I look up at you again; the sweat is sliding down your chest. Your body is glistening from it. I let my eyes travel higher, your eyes are half closed and your breathing is rapid.

Again I ask, "Please what?"

You take a shuddering breath and reply, "Please, my cock. I want you to suck it."

Dropping to my knees I lift my hand and run my fingers up your leg, teasing and sliding them over your balls. Then gently lifting your cock toward my mouth, I flick my tongue across the end; you thrust your hips toward me and moan. I open my lips as you thrust your hips towards me again. My hot lips wrap around your cock. I can feel it pulsing in my mouth. Feel it growing larger, as I greedily suck you deeper. I hear your gasp of pleasure as I start to match the rhythm your hips have set. A breeze from nowhere drifts across our skin, sending a chill over our sweat dampened bodies. But we are too busy to care. With every stroke of my lips up and down you moan and gasp in pleasure. This causes you to buck wildly into my mouth. Feeling you bump the back of my throat I pull back a little and adjust the angle of my head. Then I run my hands down your stomach and around your back, drifting over your ass. Squeezing gently I open my mouth wider and suck you deeper, and deeper. You can feel my throat opening around your cock. The muscles of my throat start to milk your cock as I contract them.

Reaching up I pull the slipknot at your wrists, freeing your arms. Quickly you swing them around me as you pull back and slide out of my mouth. Dropping to your knees you smile into my eyes and pull me closer for a long kiss. Our tongues mate and dance, I moan in pleasure as I feel your hand running over my breast. You take a nipple between your fingers and roll it around, causing me to gasp into your mouth and wiggle my ass. Running your hand lower you gently push me back, as I wrap my arms tight around you and pull you with me. Our lips never break contact, as we gently slide to the ground. Your hands are everywhere at once, I arch into you gasping as I feel your fingers flutter across my clit. I shift and pull you closer.

"Fuck me!" I moan into your mouth as I kiss you once more.

Running your hands down to my pussy you start to rub my clit in little circles as you slide your cock inside me. I moan and wriggle against your fingers. The tables have turned; I am now yours to do with as you will. I gently run my fingernails down your back as I thrust up to meet your pumping hips. My mind is spinning from the pleasure. The sweat is slick on our bodies as we slide and thrust into each other. Your powerful strokes and gentle fingers bring me to the end. I feel my pussy tighten; you grab my hips thrusting harder into me. Arching up I kiss you deeply as I start to cum. You thrust faster and pull me closer as you explode deep inside me. I grasp your shoulder and scream from the pleasure, it echoes over and over. Looking down into my eyes you smile.