When Hubby is Away

Story Info
..lonely wife will play.
2.2k words
4.05
117.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Annette couldn't stop her heart from racing the way it always was jumping inside her heart; she couldn't stem down the tide of happiness that was racing through her veins: her husband was actually going to be away for a while -- two nights to be exact. Not much, but enough for her to make do with. This morning while she was in the shower, her ears had been glued to the door and she'd overheard him booking his flight. It was scheduled to take off by 10:35 a.m. Before she'd stepped into the bathroom she had checked her watch; 08:21 a.m., it had said. She couldn't wait for the hour to run.

She smiled to herself as she went on sponging her body.

She shared breakfast with Dan, asked him how long he would be staying up in Denver, even made facetious remark as to why he was leaving her all alone in the house.

"It's stupid company policy, Ann," he replied while he sipped his coffee. "They need someone reliable to go through their cost records over there and they can't trust anyone else. Nothing I can do about it. I'll be back by Thursday at the latest, I promise."

Half an hour later his taxi arrived. They shared a kiss as Annette saw him to the door. He told her to be good; she promised to always be. She waved at him as he stepped into the backseat of the cab and watched as it drove away.

"Finally," she grinned, closing the door behind her. Up the flight of stairs she went to the bedroom and searched around for her cell phone. Scrolling through her stored numbers, she arrived at the one she needed and pressed dial. It rang a couple of times before a man's voice appeared at the other end.

"Hello?"

"Hi there Shane," Annette hugged herself and smiled. "It's me, Annie."

"Hey babe, what's up with you? How you doing?"

"I'm doing fine. I was wondering if by chance you can come on over to my place today for some fun. Will you be free?"

"I don't know. I had someplace that I need to get to --"

"Oh come on, Shane. Don't you go disappointing me today, please? You know how much I've been looking forward to having you again." Her hand went down underneath her dress, between her legs and started feeling over her naked pussy. "Whatever it is, please let it wait," she said.

"You want me to come on over? What about your man?"

"He's going to be out of town for the next two days. So what do you say?"

"Is it alright if I bring a friend along?"

Annette exploded with laughter. "Twice the fun, double the action. Bring whoever you want to bring, just as long as you're included."

"Alright then, what time would you want us to show up?"

"How about right now. I'm so horny for you right now I can't think straight anymore."

The voice at the other end laughed. "You're such a naughty slut. Alright, I'll be there in a few."

"Okay. Just don't keep me waiting."

They hung up on each other with a promise to be with each other soon. Annette fell to the bed, her legs thrown open, and began playing with herself. In her mind's eye, she recalled images of the last encounter she'd had with Shane. She'd spent nearly half the day being with him, returning home later and told Dan she'd been with an old friend of hers back from her school days, when actually she'd been lost in Shane's arms down at the Motel 6 which wasn't too far from the airport where for the next two hours he'd had her legs hanging high in the air like some preacher's hands while he'd gone ahead banging the living daylights out of her pussy. Never in a long time, nor in all her eleven years of being married to Dan, had she ever been fucked the way he had; how come all this time she'd never known that black men could fuck the way he did? Throughout that night her pussy had been so sore that when Dan wanted to get some, she'd lied again, telling him she was feeling too well. Since then she'd been waiting for an opportunity just as today was to have another go at Shane ... and this time he'd said he was going to bring a friend along.

Today was going to be a hot day for her. She lay there on the bed and moaned to herself as her fingers went on working on her clit; how she wished Shane was in the room with her right there and then.

The wait seemed to be for forever, but it finally came to an end when she heard her doorbell ring out. She'd spent the last couple of minutes getting ready; she'd even loosened her thick mass of red hair, letting it all fall down to her shoulders, knowing that Shane liked it that way. Under the robe she had on, she was wearing a silk teddy, with silk matching stockings and high-heeled pumps. She'd put on lipstick and makeup that gave her a slutty-like appearance; her heart was skipping with anticipation as she hurried down the stairs.

"Coming," she said, stopping to check through the peephole. Seeing it was Shane standing there with someone else beside him, her hand quickly undid the door's lock and let him and his friend into her home.

"You kept me waiting too long," Annette said, opening her arms and pressing Shane against her body as he hugged her. "You've got a lot of explaining to do concerning that."

"I'm sorry babe," his hands kneaded her ass from behind her robe. "I had to stop over to pick up my friend Otis here. Hey Otis, come here and meet a foxy lady, Annie."

"Pleasure ma'am," Otis shook her hand. He was just as muscular as Shane was and was it not for the fact that he bore a goatee beard and that Shane's head was completely shaved, Annette would have mistaken them for brothers or something else.

"So, how about us all getting comfortable," Annette suggested, leading both men to the living room where she sat them on a couch and inquired if either of them would like something to drink. They both nodded their heads. She went into the kitchen and prepared them each a glass of scotch and returned to hand it to them.

"Will there be anything else?" she asked.

"Nah," Shane said. "How about you bringing that fine ass of yours over here," he patted the space between himself and Otis. "Let me and my friend here get a good look at what you've got hidden under that robe."

That was just the right cue Annette was waiting to hear. She let her robe slip down to her feet and then came over and sat between them; she spread her legs and draped each one over theirs as both men began feeling her over. Shane gave her a sip of his scotch, making her feel more intoxicated and relaxed, as his hand then returned to groping her breasts behind her teddy while Otis concentrated on her other breast, freeing it from where it lay and planting his mouth on it. Shane soon did the same to her other breast; Annette sighed and fell back on the couch, cradling both men's head in her hand, loving the feel of their tongue and lips nibbling and sucking on her tits as it sent double electric shock travelling all round her body. Shane's other hand went into her panties to finger her wetness, making her cry out with unbridled joy.

"Oh God, I've been waiting for you boys to start this all day," she muttered with excitement. "How about we take things upstairs."

"Yeah, I think that's best," Otis agreed, relinquishing her breast from his mouth. Shane did the same and both of them were one step behind Annette as she led the way up to the master bedroom.

Into the bedroom they went. Annette ordered both men to strip themselves of their clothes. Neither man wasted time in doing such; her eyes gazed at their massive erection, at the way they stood at attention aimed directly at her. Their cocks, from all her estimation, must be more than thirteen inches. The memory of Shane fucking her the last time replayed instantly in her mind and the wetness in her pussy right there and then turned into a flood. She made them sit on the bed next to each other and she knelt before them, took their cock in each of her hand and began stroking it at the same time, enjoying the turgid feel they gave to her.

"My God, will you just look at me," she laughed, "I've got two black cocks in my hand, and right now I don't know whose to start with."

"How about if we flip a coin?" Shane asked, and Otis burst into laughter.

"Well, I guess I might as well start off with you."

Her head came forward, her mouth came open and she began sucking Shane's cock. She relaxed the walls of her jaw as she forced the length of his shaft down her throat till her nose was touching his pubic hair. She remained like that for a couple of seconds before letting off, gasping harshly for breath while she did. She coughed from the exertion but soon returned to what she'd been doing. Annette applied the same treatment to Otis's cock. His seemed to taste even sweeter than Shane's -- or maybe that was because this was her first time of having him -- and she gave his shaft a couple more swallows before going down on him to the hilt.

"Gaddamn!" Otis gasped. "Yo Shane, you sure wasn't kidding when you said she can suck a dick well and good."

"Like I told you, man, she's a regular slut for black cock. Ain't you, Annie?"

Annette still had her mouth enveloped with Otis' cock and could only reply with a muffled 'Uh-huh' while she went on deep-throating both men one after the other. She was sucking on Shane's cock when from the corner of her eye she noticed Otis knelling beside her, his fingers probing her ass and pussy from behind. He fingered her, smacked her butt, and played with her clit; Annette couldn't hold herself from not jumping to his touch. She still had her mouth over Shane's cock head when Otis, now knelling behind her, parted aside her panties, and introduced his cock into her vagina.

It soon became so hard for her to concentrate on Shane's cock as she would stroke it and moan aloud from Otis's cock drilling its way in and out of her.

"Yeah, Otis," Shane urged, "fuck that tight pussy of hers hard and good. She likes it hard."

Otis grasped her waist and did as was ordered; his waist made smacking sounds as it connected with the back of Annette's ass. It was lovely watching the way her ass seemed to bounce back at him each time he fucked her.

"Oh ... Oh ... Ohhh yeah," Annette went on gasping, her mouth losing control of Shane's cock each time Otis banged into her.

A while later, the men called tag and then it was Shane's turn to get some of her. He pushed himself to lie further on the bed as Annette too came up to meet him. She reached for his cock, gave it a couple of strokes, before letting it disappear down between her legs. Shane didn't waste time bending her over him, widening his legs enough as he then started thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy; his hands grabbed a handful of her ass and repeatedly he slapped her butt hard as it went on bouncing down on his cock. Annette was so overcome with rapturous ecstasy, she felt as if she was soaring high in the clouds heading towards the stars. The fucking went on like this for a while; Otis came and stood beside them, forcing her head to choke on his cock. Her mouth was still locked on Otis' cock when reached orgasm. Otis pulled his cock out of her mouth, giving her chance to cry out her pleasure as the explosion of orgasm travelled all round her body like dynamite.

"Time for me again," Otis smacked her butt, urging her to get off Shane. This time they had her lie flat on the bed, her legs hanging off Otis' massive shoulders as he came forward with his cock in his hand and first slapped it against her public flesh, teasing her with it, before inserting it into her wetness.

Annette just about exploded with another high shattering orgasm as Otis locked her down and went on fucking her pussy like it was something he hated. The raw energy of him was just too overwhelming and she went on screaming for more and more was what she got. Otis gave way for Shane, who also gave her the same punishment. Almost an hour had passed before both men finally unleashed their copious semen over her. Annette lay on the bed between them, cradling her breasts as both men grunted and stroked their cocks over her.

"Now that's what I call entertainment," Otis said as he and Shane collapsed on the bed beside her.