When I Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken slumped back in thought trying to absorb the information that Omi had given him. "What caused Kritker to interfere finally?"

"Aya had covered for himself very well until recently. Kritker wasn’t really aware of the problem. He is not the first agent, not even by a small percentage that has developed this disorder. Which isn't surprising considering how Kritker recruits people who have had seriously bad things happen to them."

They continued to talk about things different things through the evening, including Omi and Ken's own goals for the future and such innocuous stuff as the weather and the newest flavor of bubble tea. It was a very pleasant visit and Ken was happy to finally understand what was going on with Aya and in many ways it relieved him for blaming himself. Ken was sorry when Omi had to leave, but the younger man had many errands that were taking up his time.

Farfarello came into the room after Omi had left and pulled Ken into the kitchen to eat. He appeared a little shell-shocked as he fumbled with all the changes that were happening around him.

"Shh, love." Farfarello wrapped his arms around him. "You have me, always. I will never leave you."

Ken smiled and sank deeper into the one embracing him. "Thank you master." He whispered and turned to kiss him.

The End

12