When I Saw Her

Story Info
First time a father saw his daughter.
2k words
4.14
126.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first meet her she was only 10. Bright reddish blond long hair, freckles spotted her face. She was a tom boy. She enjoyed most things boys her age were doing; karate, chasing worms, basically just getting dirty. Whenever she saw me a smile would break across her face. She could brighten up any room.

Eight years later she was becoming quite the young woman. She dreams of becoming an anthropologist or a paleontologist. Her hair is now is now cut short and platinum blond. Gone are the freckles replacing them spotless dew white skin. She has started to fill out in all the ways young women do. I seemed like it happened overnight. She went from this flat chested tom boy to a young woman with curves to die for. Now she is not top heavy by any means. She is somewhere between a 34A or B. She runs track and has not an ounce of extra fat on her.

Since she started running track she comes home complaining of lower back and leg pain. She guesses that the lower back pain is from throwing the discus. She will walk in to the house, toss her school books on the couch and ask me to crack her back.

On one particular night she was having a really hard time walking upright. "I must have really torqued my back. I can't stand up straight without wanting to blackout." She said. I told her to come here and that I would fix it for her. After working her back for about 20 minutes she had no relief. I told her to draw a hot bath and soak for about 30 minutes, and I would try again after she was out. Mean while I went off to start some laundry.

Her bath room is right next to the laundry room, and we had just finished remodeling her bathroom the previous summer. While we were at it we took down the sheet rook in the laundry room. The walls in the laundry room had not been replaced yet, so when ever the shower turned on you could hear it.

The light in the laundry room had burned out, and I hadn't gotten around to replacing it yet. While I was loading the washer I noticed a flash of light from the wall separating her bathroom from the laundry room. Bending down to investigate I noticed that the light was coming from one of the plug in sockets. I had cut one of the holes in the wall to big for an electrical outlet. Even with the cover on you could see right in to the bathroom.

There she was, naked as a jay bird. She was dragging her toe across the water in the tub. I noticed her breasts right off; hand full sized globes of all most pearl white flesh with bright pink nipples directly in the center. Her breasts stood straight out as if announcing to the world "Here we are!" From the angle I was at, and the way she was standing I could see the light patch of lightly colored red hair between her legs. Oh what a marvelous sight she was.

She decided that the water was hot enough and entered after turning the water off. As she lay down in the tub all I could see at that point was her face. Eyes closed, breathing deeply as she soaked in the warm water of the tube. I decided that I need to get back to business for fear of being caught, so back to the washer I went. The whole time I could not get the vision of her out of my head. How was I going to work on her back without letting on that I saw her, or how beautiful she was?

After about 30 minutes she exited the bathroom wearing her pink bath robe. She walked to the living room where I saw sitting on the cough watching t.v. I could not even tell you what was on for I was day dreaming about her. She smiled at me and said she was ready to try again. My throat was dry, but somehow I managed to voice a reply without sounding like a awe struck little boy. I had her lay out on the floor face down. As she lay down, she removed the robe from her upper body, as I was behind her she felt she didn't have to worry about me getting a peak.

I managed to work the tight muscles of her back, and eventually pop her back without incidence. I did however have to do some fancy maneuvering so that she was not aware of the raging hard on I had in my pants. When I was finished with her back I stood up and allowed her to put the robe back on as I turned my back to her, and off she went to her bedroom to do her homework.

The next few days I still had the vision of her in my head. I started to figure out a way to see more of her from my new found peep hole. I decided to do some more work on the outlet. I purchased some led lights, wire, and a dry wall cutter. When she was at school one day I preceded to cut the hole around the outlet a little bigger. Checking the view from the other side to ensure that I had an unobstructed view, and could still stay hidden from view as I peeked I wired the led lights to the main bathroom light switch. When the bathroom lights were on the leds' were off, and when the bathroom lights were off the leds' were on giving off a light blue glow from behind the face plate of the outlet.

When she got home I told her there was a surprise in her bathroom for her. The bathroom lights were on, so she asked where the surprise was. I told her to turn the lights off and she would be able to see her surprise better. After giving me a quizzical look she flip the switch and the blue light shown from the socket. She squealed with delight, threw her arms around me and thanked me for the cool new backdrop.

The next few days consisted of me standing by the outlet peering in on her as she readied for school. When I was modifying the outlet I noticed that I could see the laundry room light from the outlet on her side, so there I stood in the dark watching primp. Watching her rub her hands across the young, unspoiled flesh that I desired so much to touch.

As luck would have it she came home one day practically limping. She said that she twisted her ankle at practice. I told her to go run a bath, and that I would look at it after she got out. As she ran the bath water she open the door to her bath room and asked what I had done to the shower head. I told her that I had replaced it with a new one. The one she had was fixed in place whereas the new one had a hose attachment for the shower head and had three different massage settings. She thought that was great and thanked me as she closed the door.

I could hardly contain myself as I waited for a few minutes to ensure that she would come back out of the bathroom. When I was satisfied that she was not, I walked down to the laundry room to take a look. There she was again standing facing the wall, dipping one foot into the water. Now I could see the whole tub.

She lowered herself in to the water. It was obviously hot as she sucked in a sharp breath as she sat down in the tub. I watched her tight little butt disappear beneath the water. As she lowered herself deeper in to the tub the water came up around her breasts. Encircling them and eventually stopping just as they got to her nipples. Because the water was hot they stayed soft.

She sat there for a few minutes just letting the water relax her. Then suddenly she sat up and took the shower head in her hand. She turned the water back on, and turned on the shower head. Pulsing jets of water cascaded off of her chest. She maneuvered the head so that the water jets were directed at her neck and upper back. Her head swung side to side as the tension and stiffness left her body as the water ran down her upper body.

I noticed that her nipples had started to stiffen. Then I saw why. As she worked her neck with the shower head her other hand was beneath the water between her legs. This was such a surprise to me to see her doing that, but then again that was why I had installed the new shower head.

The water level was getting close to the top. She reached over and pulled the plug to the tub, and the water level start to drop. When the water reached her belly button she replaced the drain plug. Her nipples were standing out stiff and hard despite the warm water running over them. She was letting out little muffled moans as she tweaked herself.

I watched as she moved the shower head down between her legs. This was too much for me. My cock was aching to be released. I slowly undid the zipper to my jeans and pulled out my aching penis. Matching her rhythm with my hand I started a slow jerk.

Her eyes were closed as she started to arch her back bringing her pelvis up to meet the pulsating jets from the shower. Evidently she had knocked the drain plug out for now there was no more water in the tub, but I don't think she cared at this point.

My strokes were getting quicker and shorter. Her free hand was working a feverish circle around her never seen before clit. She had the shower head buried between her legs. I could see the water jets penetrate her folds and squirt back out of her.

She moved her free hand to the edge of the tub to steady herself. The shower head was now squarely covering her clit and the entrance to her vagina. She was grinding the head against her. I was pounding myself with a feverish pace. My god, I was jacking off and watching my own daughter masturbate herself.

I soon spewed cum all over the back side of the wall. I had to bite my upper lip so as not to yell out and give myself away. She was bucking wildly against the new shower head. Rubbing the head against her clit and vagina, her free hand was now pinching her nipples making them a bright red.

Moments later her she flew wide open, her mouth opening and closing like a guppy out of water. Her whole body arched up towards the ceiling as her muscles tightened. I was for the first time watching my teenage daughter orgasm.

As her body relaxed she slowly lowered herself back to the floor of the tub. I quickly tucked myself back in to my jeans, as she stood up in the tub to towel off. I made my way back to the living room before she exited the bathroom. I asked if she needed me to look at her foot or if she wanted her back popped.

"No, not tonight, the bath really relaxed me. I think I'll just go to bed and see how the ankle feels in the morning." She walked over to me; I gave her a peck on the forehead and wished her good night. I can't wait for morning when she takes her morning shower.

More to come...