When In Japan

Story Info
Hiroko with Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio.
2.4k words
2.5
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

Note: Hiroko's speaking style is intentional!

******

In the early weeks of January 2005, following a successful WWE Tag Team title defense at a special live event in Tokyo, Japan, Rob Van Dam, dressed in a red and white wrestling attire, and Rey Mysterio, wearing white wrestling pants with a red Lucha Libre mask, are in the locker room area. "Dude.... Rey that was just too easy..." RVD says with a smirk.

"Yeah... but we can't get too full of ourselves... we got to face Suzuki and Dupree back in the states for a rematch..." Rey says.

"Relax Rey... " RVD smirks, "We totally are gonna win and keep the belts for a long time..." RVD says when there is a knock on the door.

"Come on in..." Rey says as he loosens the chinstrap on his mask.

The locker room door slowly opens and the mysteriously sly and seductive Geisha girl, Hiroko, slowly shuffles into the locker room while dressed in her ceremonial red and white with gold kimono robe and a red fan in her left hand. The mysterious manager of Kenzo Suzuki, gracefully bows her head to Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio "Welcome to Japan gentlemen...I Hiroko..." The Geisha says in her broken English. Hiroko lightly waves the fan against her beautiful white painted face as she locks her light pink outlined seductive eyes with the two Superstars.

Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam both exchange confused looks before they look at Hiroko. "We know who you are..." Rey says, instantly suspicious of Kenzo Suzuk's managers being in his and RVD's locker room.

"Dude... she just welcomed us to Japan... even though we've been here a few days..." the extremely laid back Rob Van Dam says with a light laugh.

"I am Geisha...In Japan Geisha is to pleasure and relax the noble American man..." Hiroko says as she slyly hides her face with her red Japanese fan while keeping her mysterious eyes locked on RVD and Mysterio.

RVD nods his head "Well... Rey's Mexican...." RVD says with a laugh.

Rey looks at RVD with a raised eyebrow, "Hey! I was born in San Diego..." Rey says with a tone that suggests Rob Van Dam was trying to put him down.

"Hiroko is here to please you two..." Hiroko says in her broken English as she seductively shuffles forward towards Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio "It Japan tradition..."

"Dude... we can't pass up on an offer like this..." RVD says as he pulls down the straps of his wrestling attire and pushes it down to reveal his smooth, toned and tanned upper body.

"How can you not question this?" Rey asks.

"Dude... it's a Japan tradition... and you know what they say... when in Rome... or in this case... when in Japan... go with the flow..." RVD says as he continues lowering his wrestling attire down until his eleven inch cock is uncovered.

Hiroko slyly raises her beautiful mysterious eyes as she glances down at the eleven inch cock of Rob Van Dam "Ahhh...you big...very big..." Hiroko says with a shy laugh before she lowers the red fan to uncover her face completely from the fan's shield. Hiroko shuffles seductively towards RVD and gracefully kneels down in front of the extremely relaxed RVD "Now...I pleasure..." Hiroko says as she gently places her petite hands his thick shaft and smoothly strokes her hands against his cock.

"Damn... now this is why coming to Japan is great..." RVD moans and smirks as Hiroko slowly strokes his eleven inch cock with both of her hands.

Rey Mysterio shrugs his shoulders, "Ehhhh... what the hell..." Rey says as he starts to lower his wrestling pants to reveal his fourteen inch cock. Hiroko presses her lips together and slyly lowers her head to the tip of RVD's cock. The mysterious Geisha lightly kisses the head of RVD's cock before she opens her small, wet mouth and happily takes his cock into her mouth. Hiroko wraps her soft lips around his shaft and begins to immediately bob her head on his cock while she holds his cock with her right hand and removes her left hand to place around the cock of Rey Mysterio.

"Mmmmm ohhhh dude..." RVD moans as Hiroko bobs her head at a nice, easy pace on his eleven inch cock. Rey Mysterio licks his lips as he places his hands on his waist as Hiroko moves her left hand along the length of his shaft.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Hiroko smoothly and gently bobs her head on RVD's cock as her wet saliva drips all over his shaft. Hiroko lifts her beautiful and sly eyes to lock them with RVD as she impressively bobs her head on his thick cock. Hiroko begins to lightly rock forward on her knees as she manages to take RVD's cock deeper into her mouth. Hiroko's soft left hand gently moves up Rey Mysterio's fourteen inch cock as she soothingly strokes his cock.

"Ohhh damn... she's really good about living up to tradition..." RVD moans as he watches Hiroko take nearly his entire cock into her warm, wet and soothing mouth.

Rey licks his lips, "Yeah... she ain't so bad..." Rey moans as Hiroko smoothly strokes his cock with her left hand.

Hiroko gently brushes her sensual, mysterious lips against RVD's cock as she quickly moves her head, bobbing briskly on his cock "Mmmm...hmmmm...mmmm!" Hiroko's moans vibrate against RVD's shaft as her wet saliva nicely drips onto his cock. Hiroko shifts her mysteriously seductive eyes and locks them with Rey Mysterio as she lowers her left hand and gently rubs his large ballsack.

"Ahhhh.... ohhh yeah... mmmm... she must love tradition... cause I sure do..." RVD moans as Hiroko swiftly sucks his cock.

Rey looks into Hiroko's seductive eyes as she moves her left hand against his large balls, "Mmmm.... yeah.... I guess so..." Rey moans.

Hiroko slowly lifts her head up from RVD's saliva dripping eleven inch cock and presses her lips together before she turns on her knees to Mysterio's cock "Now...I please you..." Hiroko says before she lowers her head and gently taps her soft, wet tongue against the thick head of Mysterio's Mexican dick.

"Oh shit... "Rey moans as Hiroko skillfully circles her soft wet tongue against the tip of his large hard Mexican cock.

RVD licks his lips as he gets behind Hiroko and then raises an eyebrow, "Okay... how do you take this thing off?" RVD asks.

Hiroko shyly laughs as she pulls her head away from Rey Mysterio's cock for a moment to look back at Rob Van Dam "Just...pull..." Hiroko replies in her broken English before she turns back Rey's cock and happily takes his incredibly large and fat cock into her small and mysteriously skilled mouth.

"Ahhhh... awwww fuck..." Rey moans as he looks with amazement at how wide Hiroko's mouth stretches as she takes up to seven inches of his deliciously long and thick Mexican cock into her mouth. RVD licks his teeth slightly as he starts to pull on Hiroko's ceremonial kimono robe from her elegantly petite body.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Hiroko moans as she impressively moves her head around Rey Mysterio's cock as her soft and seductive lips grind against his shaft. Hiroko lowers her black haired head deeper down on his fourteen inch cock to impressively take nine inches of his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah.... mmmm fuck..." Rey Mysterio moans as he places a hand on Hiroko's head as she turns her head slightly to take his cock further into her mouth. RVD licks his lips as he strips the gorgeous Japanese Geisha of her robe and he looks at her beautiful body. RVD then kneels behind her and smoothly pushes his eleven inch cock into her perfectly shaved pussy, tight and warm pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh!" Hiroko moans around Rey's cock as she rocks forward on her knees after RVD thrusts his thick cock into her warm, tight pussy. Hiroko slaps her soft tongue against the bottom side of Rey's cock as her petite mouth is roughly stretched around his entire fat Mexican cock.

"Ahhhh damn...." Rey moans as he tilts his masked head back as Hiroko almost forces herself to take up to twelve inches of his huge cock into her small soothing mouth.

"Ohhh yeah..." RVD moans as he holds onto Hiroko's hips as he pumps his cock smoothly in and out of her warm tight pussy while pulling her back against him.

Hiroko slowly lifts her head off of Rey Mysterio's impressive and fat fourteen inch cock, that drips of her soothing saliva. "Mmmm...ohhh...Bang...ohhh yeah me!" Hiroko moans, gritting her teeth as she rocks back on her knees smoothly against RVD's toned waist and his thrusting cock.

Rob Van Dam licks his lips, "Mmmm ahhhh yeah... fuck she speaks English real well..." RVD moans as he thrusts his cock smoothly in and out of Hiroko's tight, warm Japanese pussy while pulling her back against him so that her small round ass smacks against his waist.

The beautiful and seductive Geisha lowers her head and closes her eyes as her petite and nicely toned Japanese body smoothly rocks back and forth on her hands and knees, gently smacking her cute Japanese ass against RVD's toned waist "Ohhhhhh! Ahhh! Ohh!" Hiroko moans.

Rey walks over to the locker room bench and sits down as he watches his tag team partner, Rob Van Dam, fucks Hiroko doggy style on the locker room floor. "Ohhhh yeah... ahhh yeah fuck...." RVD moans as he speeds up his thrusts.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!" Hiroko lustfully moans as her petite body smoothly moves back against RVD's thrust, as her petite and cute ass smacks against his waist as RVD delivers a firm and deep thrust.

"Mmmm dude.... you're gonna love her pussy..." RVD grunts as he pulls his eleven inch cock out of Hiroko's tight, warm pussy.

"I have a feeling I might..." The masked Mexican Superstar says with a slight smirk as he leans back on the locker room bench.

Hiroko slowly lifts her head and locks her beautiful, mysterious eyes on Rey Mysterio while she stands up from the locker room floor "Ahh more pleasure...Hiroko can give..." Hiroko says as she seductively shuffles towards the locker room bench that Rey Mysterio is sitting on. The seductive Geisha gently straddles her petite body on his lap, while lowering her wet pussy down on his fourteen inch Mexican cock. "Ahhhh! Very big...big!" Hiroko moans as she tilts her head back, feeling Rey's entire cock entering her pussy.''

"Ahhhh fuck... shit... feels like I'm gonna split her in half..." Rey Mysterio moans as he puts his hands on Hiroko's slender waist as he helps her lower herself half way down on his cock before she starts to bounce on his dick.''

"Mmmm....ohhh that feel good!" Hiroko moans in her broken English as she places her hands on Rey's muscular chest while gently rocking on Rey's incredibly hard cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm yeah..." Rey moans as he lifts his hips to thrust his cock up deeper into Hiroko's pussy to get more of his dick into her. RVD licks his lips as he stands up behind Hiroko and he proceeds to carefully push his cock into Hiroko's extremely tight asshole.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhh!" Hiroko moans and grits her teeth as she leans forward against Rey's chest as RVD starts to thrust his cock deeply into her tight asshole, forcing Hiroko to rock quickly on Rey's shaft. "Mmmmm...Ohhhh! Ahhhh!"

"Mmmm ohhh shit dude... "RVD moans as he steadily thrusts his cock in and out of Hiroko's tight Japanese ass as she bounces up and down on the top half of Rey's cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhh..." Rey licks his lips as he moves his hands to Hiroko's firm round tits as he drives his cock upward into her tight, warm pussy.

Hiroko slides her soft and petite hands against Rey Mysterio's muscular chest as she bounces swiftly on his fourteen inch cock in order to push her cute Japanese ass back RVD's cock "Ohhhh! Ahhhh two big...very big dicks!"

"Ohhhh damn... ahhhh..." RVD grunts as he thrusts his cock quicker and harder into Hiroko's tight asshole as she bounces and rocks between the reigning WWE Tag Team Champions. Rey Mysterio licks his lips as he firmly pistons his cock up into Hiroko's tight wet pussy.

Hiroko presses her lips together and glances back at RVD as she crashes back against his firmly thrusting cock while her wet, warm pussy grinds against Rey's cock. "Ohhhh! That feel good! Very good!" Hiroko moans as she starts to sweat.

"Ahhhh uhhhh awww... dude!" RVD moans as he starts to cum inside of Hiroko's tight Japanese ass as she pushes herself back against him as he slams his dick balls deep into her.

Hiroko grits her teeth as she feels RVD's warm cum flowing into her cute Japanese ass "Ohhh....Ahhhhh!" Hiroko moans as she swiftly drops on Rey's cock, impaling her hot pussy with his fourteen inches.

"Ohhh shit! Ohhh shit!" Rey grunts and moans loudly as he feels every inch of his fourteen inch cock deep inside of Hiroko's incredible tight pussy.

RVD pulls his cock out of Hiroko's cum filled ass, "Dude I'm gonna get a shower..." RVD says as he walks over to the shower area of the locker room.

Hiroko closes her eyes as she smoothly grinds her wet pussy down on Rey's cock as she deeply holds his cock inside of her warm and mysteriously smooth pussy "Ohhhh! Ahhh...feel very good! Very good!"

"Ahhh god... fuck!" Rey moans as Hiroko seductively tortures his cock by grinding her prissy on it. The masked Mexican Superstar grits his teeth together as he starts to suddenly cum inside of her pussy, "Ahhhhh fuck!" Rey moans following the first wave of cum that escape his cock into Hiroko's pussy.

Hiroko leans her head down towards Rey's sweat covered muscular chest "Ohhh...very good..." Hiroko moans before she softly kisses his chest as his Mexican cock throbs, unloading his cum.

"Mmmm shit..." Rey Mysterio moans as Hiroko remains mounted on his fourteen inch cock as he finishes cumming inside of her pussy.

Hiroko softly kisses Mysterio's sweat covered chest in a circular motion before she smiles up at him "Now...In Japan, we Geisha do one more thing..."

"And what's that?" Rey asks.

"I show..." Hiroko says slyly as she lifts off of Rey's cock and starts to shuffle away from him.

"Ok..." Rey says as he adjusts his mask as he watches Hiroko.

"Oh...and get friend too..." Hiroko says with a sly and mysterious smile. "Cause in Japan we go tradition..."

"All right... you want me to get him now?" Rey asks, "Cause he's in the shower..."

"Yeah go...."

Rey nods his head and he walks to the shower area, "Hey Rob... hurry up..."

-END-